EVEnTS Ch. 19 - SHErLOCKS

Story Info
Eve with the girls band and agents.
14.9k words
4.83
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4TS -> 2W -> 3TS+5W -> 4TS+5W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note 1: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

Note 2: I am under constant attack from a hater. Discrimination? A troubled Russian? The hater managed on several occasions to be the first to evaluate the texts, and always scores "1", making many people believe that my stories are the worst of all here. Lately, my texts have been evaluated by just two more people, to whom I am very grateful. I am really disappointed that an environment created for love has been dominated by the hate of a hater. This is not the better world I believe in...

***

It's almost 3:30 in the morning when FBI agents arrive at the NGO's house.

In fact, just two agents: Kim and Nat.

The various FBI agents split into two teams.

The other team is much larger, and is surrounding the mobsters' house.

Eve is the one who tells the two agents everything that happened.

Eve begins by explaining that the NGO is for European Tgirl refugees, and the house is occupied by twelve girls who are on the Russian sex trafficking mafia's Most Wanted list.

She also says that it is still a secret that the NGO was created to help Tgirls.

Eve then gives her statement.

The European girls noticed Darina's absence, and one of them, Katya, called me.

The girls made a careful search in the whole house, and then, when they got out to take a look at the street, they saw suspicious men inside a car, monitoring the house.

They went back inside and locked the doors.

Katya also warned me about the suspects.

I decided to talk to Ted, and he called the FBI.

I came with Laura, my mother, to the house next door, which belongs to our friends Sue, Tess, Cindy, and Nick, to keep an eye on the suspects.

We saw that there were three men in the suspects' car.

The tense atmosphere lasted several hours, as the three men continued to observe the house.

As we waited for the FBI to arrive, we were surprised by Darina's arrival.

The suspects were also surprised.

They were probably too focused on observing the house, and they didn't see Darina coming.

When they realised, it was too late.

The three men ran towards the house, but they didn't make it in time to catch Darina, as the European girls opened and closed the door very quickly.

Then, they left.

Darina told the other girls that she was taking a walk around the block and was captured by three men, taken to a house, and trapped in one of the suites.

When Darina heard their car leaving, she decided to try to escape... and succeeded.

She then returned here to the NGO's house.

Darina said she knew one of the men.

His name is Maxim.

This Maxim approached her in Russia, and they kept the contact by phone and messages since then.

Darina didn't know he was a mobster.

She believes that, instead of capturing her in Europe, he decided to use her to monitor the girls on the Most Wanted list that were being saved by the NGO, and then he came after them all.

Darina then told the girls where she has been imprisioned.

They talked to me, and I warned Ted.

Ted then gave you the address of the house where Darina stayed.

That's what happened.

Eve then 'remembers' an important detail: "Before the suspects left, I heard one of them say that the boss would be angry at their failure, and that they would be punished."

Agents Kim and Nat thank Eve.

Kim calls her colleagues to advise that the suspects must be in the house they are guarding, and that there must be at least three men.

She continues: "One of them is called Maxim, and he seems to be the leader. A witness heard them comment that they were worried about possible punishment for failing the mission. Be careful, these men are very dangerous."

Agent Nat has one more question for Eve: "You're the girl in the 2BGirls' music video, aren't you?"

Eve says "Yes."

Nat smiles and says: "I'm your fan."

Kim says: "Me too. Can we take a picture with you?"

Eve smiles, thanks, and poses for a selfie with the two beautiful young agents on her sides.

Eve has an idea: "Are you 2BGirls fans too?"

The two say yes, that they love 2BGirls.

Eve: "Then give me your numbers. I'll see if I can get you their new album signed."

Kim and Nat get really excited, and give Eve their numbers.

Then agents Kim and Nat go back to acting like professionals.

They thank Eve, and go talk to the other witnesses.

As there are many witnesses, the agents take a long time to collect the statements.

The girls tell their versions, and all the versions are consistent with what Eve said.

Everything was very well rehearsed, and the situation is now very calm at the NGO's house.

The same cannot be said of the situation in front of the mobsters' house.

As agents Kim and Nat collected statements from the European girls, unrest grew near the mobster's house.

In addition to the FBI team, which surrounded the house, the press is also arriving at the scene.

The FBI has asked the police to help keep reporters at bay, but there are still no police officers.

Fearing that the criminals will take advantage of the growing mess and flee, the FBI team decides to go in immediately.

When they reach the door, the agents are surprised that they don't have to break it.

The door is not locked.

They enter, and search the house carefully.

They then have a big surprise.

They find the suspects naked on the bed of the master suite.

The agents do not recognize the mayor as they are not from the city.

Before anything else, they take pictures to record the positions in which they found the suspects.

The agents then communicate with James, the leader of the operation, saying that they have captured the suspects, and that he can now get inside.

Agent James enters, and is also surprised by the scene in bed.

The agents are wearing gloves, so James asks them to remove the earphone and gag from the man with his back to the door.

It's Stefan, the expert in selecting gorgeous girls, and the only suspect not wearing a blindfold.

James asks: "Maxim?"

The man shakes his head in the negative.

James continues: "What's your name, then?"

Stefan is silent.

James asks the agents to put everything back in Stefan's head... and a blindfold too.

Now it's Rick's turn, the one who can hear.

Rick denies being Maxim: "I'm Rick, the mayor of the city. I was kidnapped. Thanks for saving me, guys. Can you release me now?"

The agents are surprised again.

James asks one of the agents to take photos and fingerprints of this suspect for confirmation.

The agent does so, and then leaves the room.

He calls central, and asks them to verify the identity of a suspect.

He then sends the photos and fingerprints of someone claiming to be Rick, the town's mayor.

As it is not yet known if the suspect is telling the truth, James asks to separate the suspect from the others, and take him to another suite, while waiting for confirmation.

The next man is Erich, the one who can talk.

Erich also denies being Maxim, and doesn't say his name.

Agent James asks for the blindfold and earphones to be used again... and also asks to cover this suspect's mouth.

Now Agent James is almost 100% sure the last man is named Maxim.

Agents remove the blindfold, earphone, and gag from the last suspect.

James is more assertive this time: "Maxim, we know you're the leader. Who else besides the four of you is involved in this?"

Maxim replies: "No, my friend, I'm not the leader of anything, and we didn't do anything wrong. We are just tourists. Someone lied to you. Probably the same people who put us out with some drug, and tied us up. Isn't that what happens to many tourists? Glad you arrived. If you didn't come, we would have died. I've always heard great things about the FBI, and now I know you guys really are amazing. You are true heroes."

James laughs, and continues: "Why do tourists like you have so many guns in their homes? Why didn't the people who arrested you take the weapons?"

Maxim tries to explain: "Guns? We don't have weapons. Looks like someone is trying to frame us. It's worse than I imagined. I don't even know why anyone is doing this to us. I never hurt anyone. As you can see, we are the victims."

James doubts: "So the guns' exam won't show your fingerprints on them, is it?"

Maxim has the answer: "If they had the ability to do what they did, chances are they got our hands on these weapons while we slept. I wouldn't be surprised if you find our fingerprints. From what I could understand, we are dealing with very smart criminals."

James gets straight to the point: "We know you guys are from the Russian sex trafficking mafia. If you collaborate with us, you will get a big reduction in your penalty. If you don't cooperate, it looks like your future in jail will be full of 'emotions'..."

James then points to the stained sheet under Maxim's ass.

By the time the agents arrived, the smell of sperm had already made it very clear what had happened in the suite.

James tries again: "When we examine this semen, we will discover the identity of the 'unknown' guy who did this to you, right?"

Maxim tries to get out of this: "I didn't even know there was a Russian sex trafficking mafia. Like I said, I was groggy! I have no idea what happened. I have never been in such an embarrassing situation. Can you release me? Like I said, I'm a victim, and being naked like that in front of so many people is very embarrassing."

James makes one more observation: "You have dried sperm on your face too. We'll collect all the evidence to examine. Whoever did this to you couldn't be groggy, or they wouldn't be able to cum, could they?"

Maxim tries to get away again: "I know I was drugged. I don't know about others. They may have been hypnotized. I don't know..."

James laughs: "You mean one of the guys drugged you, but there was also a hypnotist in the group?"

Maxim doesn't know what else to say: "I don't know. Hypnotists exist. It's so absurd what they did to us, that I don't doubt anything."

The agent who left the suite comes back with the results.

The other guy is really Rick, the town's mayor.

In addition to the weapons, the agents found in the locker a piece of paper showing their smartphone passwords.

It's good that they know, but they didn't even need the passwords until now, because the criminals had their devices on, listening to music.

The agents accessed the devices, and they also know the names of the other suspects: Stefan and Erich.

The agent who has returned to the suite passes this information on to agent James.

James uses one of the new information: "What is Mayor Rick's role in your plan?"

Maxim knows that sooner or later the FBI will see the exchange of messages between him and the mayor.

Maxim says: "He is as much a victim as we are. I met the mayor at a bar, and told him that I had some family jewelry, and now I needed to sell it to continue traveling. As he wanted to give his wife a gift, we arranged for him to come here to see the jewelry. Maybe it is that. Someone must have overheard the conversation and come to steal the jewelry. It can only be this! How did not I think of this before?"

James is impressed by Maxim's creativity, but keeps trying: "A thief who stole the jewels but left a bunch of guns behind. These weapons are expensive, and these robbers could sell them easily."

Maxim completes the reasoning, and goes further: "Criminals specialize. These must only want jewelry. Maybe they took the opportunity to drop the weapons they found elsewhere and didn't want to commercialize... or maybe there's a political motivation. After all, the mayor was here. That's another line of investigation for you: political motivation. Someone must be trying to harm the mayor. That's it! Why I didn't think of that before? It's so obvious!"

James realizes he's tried too hard for now.

He asks the agents to bring the suspects in for a more thorough questioning.

James also asks that they keep the four suspects separate and incommunicado.

The agents wait for the suspects to get dressed, then take them to different vehicles.

It's already dawn, and it's another beautiful day.

The local police were keeping the press at bay, but photographers use powerful zoom machines to photograph suspects leaving in handcuffs... including THE MAYOR!

Before long, the arrest of the four suspects becomes local headline.

"FBI arrests Mayor Rick and Russian mobsters"

"Mayor Rick is caught by FBI with Russian mobsters"

"Mayor suspected of involvement with Russian mob"

Then it becomes national headline:

"FBI arrests Russian mobsters in tourist town. Mayor involved"

"Sex trafficking mafia: FBI arrests four suspects"

"FBI arrests four suspects linked to Russian mafia, including mayor"

"Russian mafia is here. FBI captures four suspects"

And soon the news spreads around the world.

Meanwhile, the NGO's staff and the European girls try to get some sleep.

Some FBI agents are guarding the NGO's house, so the girls are able to sleep.

Many of them can't get a sound sleep, but at least they're recovering enough for another busy day.

The vast majority of girls woke up at lunchtime, saw the media repercussions of the events of the morning, and had lunch instead of breakfast.

Good for them, today is Sunday.

While eating lunch, Eve chatted with Daria and Vica, and texted Sofiy.

They arranged a working meeting at the mansion's castle.

Eve offered to pick up Sofiy, but the sensational Ukrainian blonde said she likes to walk, and would be there in half an hour.

And indeed, she arrives.

The group of girls talks a little with everyone in the house about the arrest of the mobsters and the mayor, and then head to the Enchanted Castle.

Eve, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy have a lot to do.

They want to see what can be made of footage and photos.

Eve, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy spend a good part of the afternoon selecting the videos and photos, and editing a very revealing video.

The result is excellent, and it makes them all very excited.

They come together in a collective embrace.

Then they share a collective kiss.

In fact, it's not really a kiss.

It is their tongues that touch each other.

Eve misses real kisses.

She joins her mouth to Daria's mouth.

Vica and Sofiy do the same to each other.

They then switch partners.

With things heating up, the four girls decide to celebrate a job well done.

Eve suggests repeating what the four mobsters did.

The girls like the idea and are already getting excited.

They go to the master suite, take off their clothes, and stretch out their assholes.

None of the girls look tired after a very long night and an exhausting day at work.

They are very excited, and manage to enlarge their asses quickly.

Eve hands Daria a vibrator, and takes another.

The idea is that the two of them stick the vibrators in their assholes, and fuck Vica and Sofiy, who will be in a 69.

While Eve and Daria insert the vibrators into their assholes, Vica gets three pillows: two will go under her ass, and one under her head.

Then, Vica lies down on the bed, and Sofiy positions herself over the body of the spectacular Hungarian brunette.

Vica and Sofiy don't waste any time, and start sucking each other in a wonderful 69: "Hmmm! ..."

Eve and Daria are also ready.

They turn on the vibrators, and their cocks get pretty stiff.

Eve and Vica conclude that they can dispense with preparatory masturbation.

Eve lubricates her cock and Sofiy's ass well.

Eve then inserts her cock into the entrance of Sofiy's ass, and starts the penetration slowly.

Daria does the same with Vica.

Sofiy and Vica were already sucking each other deliciously, and now they moan: "Oooh! ..."

The four girls' cocks reach their maximum size.

Vica 8 in (20.3 cm)

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Daria 7.2 In (18.3 cm)

Sofiy 7 in (17.8 cm)

Eve looks passionately at Daria.

She never gets tired of seeing the face and body of the gorgeous Daria, and it makes her very excited.

Daria also looks passionately at Eve.

Eve and Daria now accelerate the in and out movement inside Sofiy and Vica.

All the girls moan: "Oooh! ..."

Many will agree that it's a lot more exciting to see four sensational Tgirls in this type of performance than four mobsters.

This scene is just wonderful.

Eve -> Sofiy <-> Vica <- Daria

Blonde -> blonde <-> brunette <- blonde

There are four spectacular girls from four different countries.

American -> Ukrainian <-> Hungarian <- Russian

They are not adversaries.

They are close friends, and the pleasure they share with each other brings them closer and closer.

Eve is closer to Daria and Vica, so she wants to taste Sofiy, the delicious Ukrainian blonde.

Eve is loving Sofiy's ass, because the amazing Ukrainian blonde can squeeze her ass muscles a lot, better than the vast majority of girls.

Sofiy wants Eve to feel a lot of pleasure, and squeezes her ass muscles as much as she can.

Eve is already feeling in paradise: "Oooh! ..."

Sofiy loved fucking Eve when they were with the other European girls, but she's enjoying even more being fucked by the gorgeous American blonde she's in love with... as are many other girls.

The pleasure that Sofiy is feeling now is even more incredible, because Vica sucks very well, and is 'torturing' Sofiy's cock: "Oooh! ..."

Sofiy is also keen to reciprocate Vica's treatment.

Sofiy manages to suck Vica deliciously, despite the difficulty in concentrating due to the enormous pleasure that Vica's mouth gives her.

Vica is loving Sofiy's blowjob and Daria's penetration: "Oooh! ..."

Just like Sofiy, Vica also squeezes her ass muscles, giving Daria a lot of pleasure, and this is very clear in the beautiful expression on Daria's face: "Oooh! ..."

As for Daria and Vica, they are already great friends and are getting closer to each other.

Daria and Vica love Eve, but Vica also loves Laura, Eve's mother.

Even so, there is room in Daria and Vica's hearts for this very special friendship between them.

Daria and Vica also truly love each other.

The four girls make a wonderful and close-knit team.