EVEnTS Ch. 19 - SHErLOCKS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Journalists and reporters are loving to hear what Eve says.

This coverage will be the highlight of the day.

In fact, the interview is already being the highlight.

TV channels are filming the interview, and some of them are broadcasting it live.

Also, several reporters are using their smartphones to record the interview, so it should soon spread across the web.

Eve completes her participation: "Transforming the World will be holding a spring festival on Sunday, starting with a parade at 11:20 am. It will be a big parade, full of beautiful floats, like in the biggest carnival parades, and the 12 European girls will be on the floats. The spring festival will continue with a big show in the afternoon, in the gardens of the grand resort, and I bet this show will go down in history. Tickets will go on sale tomorrow on the Internet, and all the money raised will be shared between our NGO and the NGOs that are our partners in Europe. Those who cannot buy a ticket will be able to watch the show on big screens that will be installed on the beach. Agents Kim and Nat are here because it's not yet known if there are more mobsters in town, and they wanted to discuss security issues that include 2BGirls. Emily, do you want to share more good news?"

Emily then reveals: "We will be performing at the show. We're going to play our most successful songs, and we're also going to release our new album. We are looking forward to showing you the new songs. We will not receive anything for our participation, as we want to contribute to the cause. Anyone who can, please show up, and also help transform the world. A kiss to all."

All the girls at 2BGirls send kisses to the fans.

Agents Kim and Nat say they're there just to know the details of the festival.

They say no more, as they are not authorized to speak for the FBI.

In fact, 'talking' can be dangerous.

TransForming the World has not yet launched its website and publicly defines itself only as an NGO for European girls fleeing sex trafficking. Details about the NGO's work will only be released after the 1,500 Tgirls arrive.

After Eve and Emily's lines, the journalists and reporters ask a lot of questions.

There are questions related to 2BGirls, the mobsters, the mayor, the NGO's festival...

The girls answer the questions for almost an hour, being patient with some reporters who ask stupid questions.

When they realize they've covered all the topics well, and the questions start to get repetitive, they end the interview.

Some journalists try to ask more questions, but Emily stands by her decision.

Emily says: "Thanks everyone. I know you'd like to ask more questions, but we've been doing the interview for an hour, and it wasn't even in our plans. We still haven't rested after the move, so I ask you to understand. Thanks again."

The interview was exhausting, but all the girls are very happy with what happened on this amazing day.

Agents Kim and Nat take the opportunity to call Eve for a conversation in a more private place.

Nat asks: "Eve, we would like to know something from you, and we promise it will be a secret from us: Were you the ones who captured and locked the mobsters?"

Eve uses her favorite phrase: "I prefer to exercise my right to remain silent."

Both Sherlocks and Eve laugh a lot.

***

Next: EVEnTS 20 - ForEmosT [Eve and four transitioning emo friends.]