EVEnTS Ch. 19 - SHErLOCKS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, the four girls are very excited, and try to control themselves not to come before the others are ready: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Vica and Sofiy use all their talent to please each other with the 69.

Their blows are very wet and tight, and they use their tongues deliciously: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Daria now rev the vibrators to the max: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The pressure inside their cocks reaches the limit, and all girls explode with pleasure: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Sofiy -> Vica -> Eve -> Daria.

This is a great celebration.

It's as if each of them opened their champagne bottle, making the precious liquid spurt far away.

Vica and Sofiy taste each other's precious liquid.

Sofiy pours her cum into Vica's mouth, but now her asshole is being completely filled with Eve's cum.

Eve pours her precious liquid inside Sofiy for a long time.

There are more than ten powerful jets.

Eve usually achieves this impressive feat when she comes for the first time in a day.

Sofiy is feeling in paradise and fulfilled, with her ass completely full, filled by Eve's cum.

Vica helped quench Sofiy's thirst, and was rewarded with a large supply of Daria's precious liquid.

Eve, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy have a lot of spasms, and are slowly recovering.

Eve and Daria turn off the vibrators as soon as they can, then pull their cocks out of Vica and Sofiy.

Sofiy reverses her position, and kisses Vica.

Sofiy and Vica mix the semen well in their mouths.

Then Sofiy kisses Eve, sharing the sperm.

Vica does the same with Daria.

They all kiss a lot, changing partners a few times.

Now satisfied, they go to shower, then get dressed.

The group then heads to the giant balcony of the Enchanted Castle, and they sit down to smoke and talk.

Eve explains to them the next step.

The girls listen carefully and get anxious for the result.

Eve then calls Daisy and Jess, the trans call girls.

All very well.

Eve, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy return to the mansion, and meet again with the entire household.

Eve explains what she needs to do now, and asks to borrow Laura's car.

Laura agrees, and Eve hurries out.

When Eve arrives at Daisy and Jess' house, the sun is lowering on the horizon.

Eve rings the doorbell, and the two beautiful call girls come to the door to greet her.

They exchange kisses, and Daisy invites Eve in.

Eve praises the house, and they are grateful.

Eve then shows a flash drive: "Do you want to see the video and pictures?"

Jess is excited: "Yes, of course! I'll get my notebook. I'll be right back."

Daisy pulls out a chair for Eve to sit at the table, and offers coffee, juice...

Eve accepts coffee: "Coffee would be great, Daisy. I slept little tonight. In fact, it wasn't even night when I slept."

The beautiful Latina call girl goes to the kitchen, takes the coffee cartridge, and puts it in the espresso machine.

Jess arrives with the notebook, and leaves it on the table.

The device was already on, so, before long, Eve inserts the flash drive and selects the folder with the video.

They then wait for Daisy to come back with the coffee so they can watch it together.

Jess comments: "We've been following the news. The city turned into chaos. All they talk about is the mayor and the mobsters. It looks like we did a good job as a team."

Eve laughs and agrees.

Daisy comes back bringing Eve the coffee and cookies.

Eve takes a sip of coffee and asks: "Ready?"

Daisy sits next to Eve, and says: "Ready and anxious."

Eve then clicks on the video link and they start watching.

The video starts with Stefan and Erich kissing, and goes on to show all four men kissing.

Erich <-> Stefan

Stefan <-> Maxim

Maxim <-> Rick

Rick <-> Erich

Erich <-> Maxim

Stefan <-> Rick

This is a character introduction scene.

As the four men kiss, their names appear in a caption at the bottom of the screen: Erich, Stefan, Maxim, and Rick.

Daria, Vica, and Sofiy edited these scenes, hiding the prisoners' handcuffed hands.

When the cameras show the prisoners' faces and bodies, all you can see is the magical effect kisses have on their cocks.

Erich, Stefan, Maxim, and Rick's members get hard as they kiss.

After the presentation of the four characters, the name of the film appears: "Mayor and Mobsters Come Out."

There is also the name of the city where the footage was taken, and the explanation that Maxim, Stefan, and Erich are members of the Russian sex trafficking mafia.

Then comes the scene where Daisy fucks Stefan, and Jess fucks Maxim.

Daisy, the Latina Tgirl, appears in the credits as Violet.

Jess, the black Tgirl, appears as Black Tulip.

Violet and Black Tulip are atypical flowers in this film.

As the name Violet is close to violent and black tulips symbolize power and strength, their names indicate that they are dominatrix.

All the apparatus used to hide the identity of Daisy and Jess is properly explained with the use of these names and, soon after, with the role played by them.

The spectators will conclude that everything was consented between the 'actors'.

Stefan and Maxim are handcuffed and blindfolded, but Eve thought it would be okay to use the scene.

As a whole, it will look like it's their fetish.

Daisy and Jess praise the quality of the footage.

The room is well lit and Daria, Vica, and Sofiy kept their hands very steady, moving smoothly.

It's not a shaky video like many out there.

They then see the next scene, the one with group sex.

Maxim and Stefan start doing 69.

Then, while Maxim and Stefan suck each other, Rick and Erich start to fuck them.

A little later, Jess fucks Rick and Daisy fucks Erich.

The scene with four men and two Tgirls is very well filmed, looking like it's from a porn movie.

That scene will most likely be a big hit.

Those who like this kind of action will watch the video again and again.

The general public, in turn, will see the mobsters and the mayor with different eyes.

Daisy and Jess praise the girls from the shoot again.

Jess says: "You can't see they're handcuffed. They nailed the angles very well."

Daisy adds: "It's perfect, and it's very exciting."

Daisy and Jess are really excited... their cocks are rock hard.

Finally, they watch the scene where Daisy and Jess perform double penetration with the mayor.

Daisy and Jess react: "Wow!"

Jess comments: "Maybe this turns out to be a lot of men's favorite scene."

Daisy agrees.

Eve goes further: "The expression on Rick's face says it all. The scene turned out great because it's obvious he's really enjoying doing this with you guys... and also because you are so beautiful, of course."

Daisy and Jess smile and say "Thank you."

When the video ends, Eve asks: "So what? Approved?"

Both say "Yes!"

Then Eve shows the selected photos.

They again approve.

Jess adds: "I want to take the video and photos right now to that customer we mentioned. He's always criticizing the mayor, and he loves that kind of pornography. He will see it and spread it on the deep web right away."

Eve smiles and thanks Daisy and Jess again.

They kiss goodbye, and Eve leaves.

Before heading back to the mansion, Eve goes to Susan and Nina's house to return the spotlights.

The webcam girls are following the news, like everyone else in town, and many people across the country and around the world.

As Glenda told them everything that happened between yesterday and today, Susan and Nina are very excited.

They welcome Eve with loving kisses.

After they load the spotlights into the house, Susan asks: "Did you really make the video?"

Eve says "Yes", and that it turned out great.

Eve says that a client of Daisy and Jess will spread the video and photos on the deep web, and that this should happen later today.

Nina says: "I'm curious to see... and it's going to be fun to see everyone's reaction too."

Laughs.

Eve regrets not having a copy with her.

Susan speaks again: "Okay, Eve. It shouldn't take long for the video to spread."

Eve thanks them once again for the help, and says goodbye.

Eve woke up late this Sunday, and she's trying to catch up.

Eve gets back in the car and drives home.

As soon as she arrives at the mansion, she sends a message to the 2BGirls, asking if they could meet two big fans, who are FBI agents.

Instead of texting back, 2BGirls make a video call to Eve.

They are all together.

Emily, the band's spectacular vocalist, says: "We're laughing so hard, Eve. We, and the whole world, are aware of what happened here. People in London who know about our move to the city joked that it took less than 24 hours for the FBI to come after us."

Lots of laughs.

Eve is among the ones who laugh the most.

Eve then has an idea: "How about turning this new urban legend into truth, by meeting the two FBI agents?"

Lynn is quick: "I'm in!"

The other girls are also excited about the idea, and nod in agreement.

Eve teases: "Kim and Nat, the two agents, are young and very pretty..."

Erin replies: "Even better."

Eve has something else to say: "I still don't know what their schedule is. I assume they are no longer in service now. Can I invite them to dinner? Notice I'm inviting myself..."

The girls say "Yes", Eve and the agents can come right now.

Eve thanks and says goodbye.

Next, Eve texts Kim and Nat, inviting them to dinner with the 2BGirls today.

Nat responds by saying that they didn't know the 2BGirls were in town, and that they're looking forward to meeting them.

Nat says they've already stopped working for today, so they can go.

Finally, Eve sends the address to the FBI agents, and arranges the time.

Eve tells the folks at the mansion what she just did, and adds: "I think it'll be good to have friends at the FBI, and they seem to be really nice."

All agree.

Eve asks if she can bring some special food to dinner at the 2BGirls' mansion.

Kate says yes, and that she'll take care of it.

An important detail: the joke from 2BGirls' friends was made on a social network.

Soon after, several conspiracy theories emerged involving 2BGirls and the Russian sex trafficking mafia.

The arrival of 2BGirls and the Russian mafia in a place that was once peaceful, and both happening at the same time, has become the talk of the moment, and now the whole world is watching the city.

This is having other effects as well.

The Transforming the World music video is breaking all viewing records, and the information that 2BGirls are about to release their second album has made headlines.

2BGirls are the biggest pop craze of the moment.

The mainstream media knows they need to pay more attention to the case.

Many reporters and journalists are being sent to the city.

Several of them have already arrived.

When Eve leaves the mansion carrying two bags of food, she sees a crowd in front of the 2BGirls' mansion.

They are reporters and fans.

Eve walks to the 2BGirls' mansion, and is soon recognized.

She is surrounded by fans, who want to take selfies with her.

Eve flashes her charming smile and takes selfies.

Soon after, reporters approach, and start asking questions.

The first reporter appears to be totally unprepared for the coverage: "Are you one of the 2BGirls?"

Eve says no.

An angry fan speaks up: "She's Eve, the girl of the music video!"

The reporter is embarrassed and doesn't know what to say.

Another reporter asks: "Eve, are you friends with 2BGirls?"

Eve replies yes, and that they met in person at a private show the 2BGirls did in town.

The reporter continues: "...and did this show have any influence on their decision to come and live here?"

Eve replies: "Absolutely. They loved the city and said they would like to live here... and they did."

A more prepared reporter asks a question: "Eve, you became very famous with the music video. You sing and write songs. Do you intend to release a solo album?"

Eve laughs, and says this isn't in her plans.

At that moment, Eve sees a car arriving.

It's Agents Kim and Nat's car.

Eve smiles, thanks everyone, and says she has to go.

She struggles through the crowd, and reaches the gate.

Eve warns over the intercom that she has arrived, and that the guests have also arrived.

The gate starts to open.

Then Eve walks over to the agents and smiles at them.

Kim comments: "It's a mess, isn't it?"

Eve responds: "It is. I didn't expect this. It seems like everyone already knows that 2BGirls are here."

Nat asks Eve to get in the car.

Eve accepts and enters.

The car moves forward, and the gate closes.

The media records the group entering, and a search begins to find out who are the other girls.

In fact, only the mainstream media initiate a search.

Local newspapers know who they are, as reporters have seen the agents in action, speaking to various people in town.

They know that the blonde girl is Agent Kim, and the brunette girl is Agent Nat.

In a short time, the news begins to circulate that the FBI is in the 2BGirls' mansion.

New conspiracy theories are created.

Eve, Kim, and Nat are greeted by Erin, the band's wonderful keyboardist.

Soon after, the other 2BGirls arrive.

As the girls welcome Eve with pecks on the lips, Kim and Nat also accept their pecks.

The agents are actually enjoying getting kisses from the fabulous 2BGirls.

Kim and Nat are very smiling.

Outside of office hours, they don't appear to be FBI agents, nor do they act like one.

They say how much they love the band's music, and how special this opportunity is to meet them in person.

The girls of the band are delighted with the beauty and friendliness of the agents, and praise them.

Emily says more: "I'm surprised you guys are so young and beautiful, and that you're on an important mission. You must be very competent for the FBI to send you here."

Kim and Nat appreciate the compliment, but say it's not like that.

Nat explains: "The mission is really important, but we stayed out of the main action, which was to arrest the suspects. The most experienced agents were assigned to this. I'm not complaining. The information we are collecting will be very useful in solving the case."

Kim has more to say: "We missed the action, but we ended up winning because we met Eve, and now you guys."

Eve and the girls from 2BGirls smile.

Eve then says she brought some stuff for dinner, and hands the bags to the girls.

Paola thanks: "Thank you, Eve. We made dinner, but I suspect what you brought must be much better. None of us has the talent to be a chef."

Paola looks at the girls of the band and they laugh.

Eve, Kim, and Nat laugh too.

Eve has something to say: "Laura always calls a chef to get meals ready for a few days. If you want her contact, I'll pass it on to you. She is great."

The girls of the band are interested, and Eve gives the chef's phone number.

Now the guests are very comfortable, and all the girls head to the kitchen to help with the final dinner arrangements.

Then they sit at the table for dinner.

Dinner is great.

Girls have fun telling stories.

They also play with conspiracy theories involving 2BGirls and the Russian mafia.

Toward the end of dinner, Eve receives a message.

It's a message from Sofiy.

Sofiy says she saw every scene she filmed, and discovered something she hadn't realized when she filmed it.

Sofiy explains: "Eve, before we put on the gags you brought, Maxim said something to his cronies. He spoke quietly, but now, turning up the volume, and doing a little lip-reading, I understood what Maxim was saying in Russian. Translation: 'Rudy will provide good lawyers for us. Keep silent.'"

Eve thanks Sofiy for the message, and says she will pass this information on to the FBI.

Eve hides it until the end of dinner, and as they all enjoy the dessert Eve brought, she says she needs to tell Kim and Nat something.

The agents and the 2BGirls pay attention.

Eve says: "When I gave the statement, I said I heard a mobster say the boss would be mad at them. I just said 'boss' as I wasn't sure about the name. Now, all of a sudden, I had a flash back and visualized his mouth moving. I can say for sure that the boss's name is Rudy."

The girls are impressed by Eve's ability to have such a realistic flashback.

Kim and Nat thank Eve.

Nat reverts to 'agent mode', and sends a message to James, the leader of the operation.

Eve apologizes for making them work while having fun.

Kim is the one who says: "No need to apologize, Eve. You have given us very valuable information. Rudy is the name of one of the suspects of running the Russian sex trafficking mafia. We weren't sure yet, as he is very discreet. Now, from what you've said, it seems that Rudy Fuchs is indeed the mob boss."

Nat asks the girls not to reveal their conversation to other people.

The 2BGirls promise to keep it a secret.

Eve has an idea, and tells 2BGirls: "Did you know we're having a spring festival on Sunday? The NGO is organizing everything, with the support of the city hall. I just thought of something. The festival is to celebrate spring, but also to celebrate the arrival of 1,500 refugee girls from Europe. Could you sing at the festival, girls?"

The 2BGirls get excited.

Emily says: "I also just had an idea. How about we release the new album at this festival, girls?"

They all smile and agree.

Eve feels like she needs to explain more to Kim and Nat.

Eve tells the agents more details about the NGO, about the first twelve girls, about the 1,500 Tgirls that will later be 4,500, about the resort, and about the festival, which will be attended by twelve billionaires, in addition to Ted, and many authorities. .

Kim and Nat listen with great interest to everything Eve says.

Afterwards, Nat manifests: "We were going to leave tomorrow, but after everything you said, Eve, I think we should stay another week."

Kim adds: "Not only that. I think we should call in reinforcements for Sunday."

Eve has one more thing to say: "Almost all the European Tgirls will be here by Saturday, and the last ones will arrive on an early Sunday flight."

Kim amends the plan: "Then we will need reinforcements as early as Saturday. It is possible that the mafia sees the arrival of the girls as a great opportunity. It would be terrible if something happened in the presence of so many important people."

Eve talks about the logistics so the FBI can plan ahead: "The girls will leave Berlin, and start arriving Saturday afternoon. We will have several buses. They will each take 50 girls from the airport to the resort. Buses will depart from the airport every fifteen minutes, starting at 3:00 pm and going until 10:00 pm. And there will be a bus very early on Sunday at 6:00 am."

Nat calls James, tells him everything, and asks for backup.

James agrees with the agent's concerns, and says he will ask for backup.

Now the 2BGirls are very excited, and the agents are very worried.

Eve addresses Kim and Nat: "I'd rather see your beautiful smile."

Kim and Nat then smile at Eve.

Agents, however, don't have time to relax.

Soon after, Kim and Nat receive a message from Agent James with a link.

They read the message, and click on the link.

It's the video with the mobsters and the mayor.

Agents Kim and Nat are clearly uncomfortable with the content of the video, and stop watching.

Kim thinks for a moment, and says: "We just got a video. As it has already gone viral, we can show you if you can stand the shocking scenes."

The girls are curious to see the video, and say they can handle it.