EVEnTS Ch. 19 - SHErLOCKS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is interesting that many girls liked Eve's tale.

Last year, when Eve was still living in another city, she ventured to write short stories (not erotic, of course) for the school newspaper.

It was a big failure.

As Eve had just come out as a girl, she was attacked by a hater, who was always the first to evaluate the stories she wrote.

The hater always gave a 1 on a scale of 1 to 5, so the other students didn't even bother to read Eve's short stories.

It's sad that Eve had this traumatic experience of being attacked by a hater.

Maybe that's why Eve prefers not to reveal that she is a Tgirl.

Eve knows she could once again become the target of one or more haters around here.

In the case of the hater in her old school, there was a 'happy ending' for Eve.

The hater also stalked and offended some celebrities on social media, and was caught.

He is being processed, and has been banned from accessing the Internet.

Maybe that helped Eve keep her secret.

All the students at the other school must now be terrified of being sued and losing access to the Internet if they talk about Eve, who is now a huge celebrity.

Fortunately Eve had the courage to keep imagining and creating, be it a story, an invention, a song, a better world...

By all indications, things are working out very well for Eve now.

Eve's erotic story had a great effect on Susan, the blonde webcam girl, and Eve has seen on other occasions that erotic stories really help girls to become more aroused.

In fact, many men are also turned on by erotic stories, but there is a common sense that men are more adept of visual stimuli, while women prefer to fantasize.

Kim and Nat didn't think it was possible to have even more stimulation, and are delighted with Eve's sweet voice telling an erotic story: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

When the tale talks about hypnosis and the dream, Emily lights two of her long, thin cigarettes, and hands one to Nat and one to Kim.

The two beautiful agents start smoking... and continue to moan: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Lynn now have two fingers inside Kim and Nat's pussies, and three fingers inside their ass.

Kim and Nat are getting extremely excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve interrupts the stimuli and asks the other girls to do the same.

They need to 'torture' the agents some more.

Kim begs: "Please don't stop! It's sooo delicious..."

Eve and the other girls resume stimulation.

Carefully.

The tale asks, so Emily lights two more cigarettes, and hands one of them to Paola.

Then she and Paola start smoking, sharing the smoke with Nat and Kim.

The two agents are feeling in paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

A little while later, Eve and the other girls start ramping up the stimuli... and then lower it again, so the agents don't come too soon.

All are acting in coordination to 'torture' the two agents as much as possible.

When the two girls in the tale are making love, Eve and the other girls stimulate Kim and Nat as much as they can.

This works really well, as it has with several girls: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Kim and Nat discover they can ejaculate.

They squirt a lot of liquid.

Eve and Lynn are overjoyed with the colorless liquid hitting their pretty faces. This wonderful orgasm of the agents is a kind of reward for a job very well done.

All the girls keep 'torturing' the agents.

Kim and Nat squirm and shake.

Kim begs: "Please stop! You will kill me... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve knows that agents are trained to endure torture, and she doesn't comply with Kim's request.

Eve only takes a short break, then calmly resumes the wonderful oral.

Lynn does the same to Nat.

The other girls also go back to exciting Agents Kim and Nat.

Eve then increases the intensity of the 'torture', and Lynn does the same.

In a short time, Kim and Nat prove that they were very well trained to withstand torture: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

With each of Kim's orgasms, Eve interrupts the oral, but starts again a little later.

Lynn is very enthusiastic about Eve's technique and can replicate everything Eve does.

Kim and Nat are having multiple orgasms! "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

After squirting and six more orgasms in a row, agents Kim and Nat show that they have reached their limit.

Nat stops Lynn's torture by pulling away quickly, almost as if she's leaping backwards.

Agent Kim can't take it anymore, and uses her well-exercised legs to squeeze Eve's head.

Eve has her mouth glued to Kim's pussy, but she gets the message.

The girls understand that they need to end the 'torture session'.

Only Emily and Paola don't stop. They are finishing their cigarretes, and they kiss Nat and Kim, sharing the smoke.

Agents Kim and Nat are feeling like they're in paradise, and now they're even more fans of Eve and the 2BGirls.

Soon after, all the girls get together for a kissing session, consolidating their friendship.

Kim and Nat thank the girls for the most incredible orgasm of their lives.

The timing is much better than Eve imagined.

Eve gets a message from Jill, saying she's at the gate.

Jill didn't even get out of the car, as the entrance to the mansion is still full of fans and reporters.

Eve warns the 2BGirls, and explains to the agents that Jill is friends with all of them.

Eve also says that Jill is the manager responsible for the TransForm, and is Ted's daughter.

Emily uses her smartphone to trigger the gate to open, and Paola offers to meet Jill.

Paola wraps a towel around her body, and leaves the suite towards the living room.

When Jill parks the car, Paola is already waiting for her, behind the half-open door.

Jill enters quickly and closes the door.

Outside the mansion, the reporters are bustling, as they are getting a bit of action after being too long without anything to do.

The local media is, again, the first to report the arrival of Jill, Ted's daughter, at the 2BGirls' mansion.

Paola and Jill kiss affectionately, and Paola leads the amazing blonde girl to Emily's suite.

As they enter the suite, Jill is greeted by the 2BGirls with kisses.

Eve introduces Agents Kim and Nat, and they also kiss Jill.

Jill says to the group: "You didn't tell me they're so pretty."

Kim and Nat smile.

Nat takes care of retribution: "And no one told us you are a spectacular girl."

Jill smiles too, and says: "Eve asked me to bring this for you."

Jill then hands a bag to Kim and another to Nat.

The agents thank Eve and Jill, and remove their gifts from the bags.

It's the same kit the 2BGirls got, with a TransForm, a vibrator, a clit stimulator, and lube.

Kim and Nat go up to Eve and kiss her, and then kiss Jill.

They are eager to try it out.

Eve suggests: "What if Kim and Nat now use the TransForm? What do you guys think of us forming three trios, with the three cis 2BGirls in the middle?"

The girls love Eve's ideas, and agree again.

Eve addresses Jill: "All you need to do is make yourself comfortable, Jill. You already know the girls of the band well, and you'll love Kim and Nat too."

Kim and Nat smile again at Eve and Jill.

Jill then takes off her clothes.

She notices that Eve is still in her panties, and decides to stay just in her panties next to Eve.

Then the two lower their panties at the same time, and spread their legs.

Their cocks are pretty stiff, and they jump right out at Kim and Nat's eyes.

The two agents react: "Wow!"

Nat speaks first: "How amazing! I didn't even suspect."

Kim adds: "Me neither! What kind of agents are we? Eve said the NGO was for refugee Tgirls, but it didn't even cross my mind that Eve might be a Tgirl. And even that you, Jill, were also trans. You are so feminine and so beautiful!"

Eve and Jill smile, and say "Thank you!"

Kim and Nat are sincere.

They are really enchanted by the beauty of Eve and Jill.

Kim and Nat are also happy with the reaction of Eve and Jill's members, who seem to have reacted to their presence.

Eve's cock, at 7.5 inches (19 cm), is what most impresses Kim and Nat, as it is very hard and points upwards at a 75° angle.

Jill's cock, at 7 inches (17.8 cm), is also hard, but it's about 30°... no, it's now 45°... well, it looks like Jill's cock is stabilizing at an impressive 60°.

It's clear that Eve and Jill like girls, and the sight of so many beautiful, naked girls has a huge effect on them.

It was implied that Kim is a lesbian, and Nat could be bisexual or a lesbian, but it seems that now both agents are feeling the need to reevaluate themselves.

Kim and Nat can't deny to themselves that Eve and Jill attract them, so maybe they are lesbians who like cis and Tgirls, or they can be pansexual.

Eve and Jill are causing the same reaction in Agents Kim and Nat that they caused in 2BGirls.

After Kim and Nat's excelent reaction, Eve continues: "I still haven't had a chance to be active with Paola. Would you like to try, Paola?"

Paola says she's looking forward to feeling Eve's cock in her little pussy.

The trios are formed quickly.

Eve -> Paola <- Kim

Erin -> Lynn <- Nat

Jill -> Emily <- Lisa

Eve asks the girls of the band if they can lend vibrators for her and Jill.

Emily says yes, and goes to get them from the closet.

Erin and Lisa liked the idea, and also leave to get their vibrators.

Meanwhile, Kim and Nat open their presents like it's Christmas.

As soon as they take the TransForm out of the box, Eve bends over, and starts to prepare her ass.

All the girls start doing the same.

Including Emily, Erin, and Lisa, who already got the vibrators for the Tgirls, who will be active, but having their asses well filled by the gadgets.

After they're well prepared, Eve, Jill, Erin, and Lisa insert the vibrators into their asses.

When all the girls are ready, they watch Kim and Nat fit the TransForm in their holes.

The two agents then stand up, and the other girls clap and whistle.

Kim and Nat do seem to have real cocks.

The agents laugh but are already very excited again.

Agents Kim and Nat are fantasizing about being Tgirls like Eve, Jill, Lisa, and Erin.

In fact, the fantasy is more specific.

Agents Kim and Nat are very observant, and have noticed that the TransForm's cocks are like Eve's cock.

They suppose, correctly, that Eve's cock was the model used to create the TransForm's cock, which is the same size and shape, and is also curved slightly upwards.

Kim and Nat are very happy.

Now they're like Eve... at least down there.

Now all the girls are ready.

Eve lies down in the center of the bed, between the two sides.

Jill lies on her right, and Erin lies on her left.

Eve, Jill, and Erin already have hard cocks, but Paola, Emily, and Lynn place their delicate mouths on the three Tgirls' cocks and suck on them a little, to make sure they're really hard.

Eve is overjoyed as she is getting blown by Paola, the amazing brunette who was a 'traditional' lesbian before they met.

Eve notices that Paola has watched the other girls in action, and is sucking deliciously.

Eve, Jill, and Erin are loving the oral, but they know they need to control themselves, and it's getting hard.

Eve says: "Looks like we're more than ready."

Paola, Emily, and Lynn get the message.

They climb over the bodies of Eve, Jill, and Erin, and fit their pussy into the rock-hard cocks of the three gorgeous blonde Tgirls.

With the cis girls in place, Kim and Nat debut their TransForms, and Lisa uses her 'original factory gear'.

They carefully get into the assholes of the three cis 2BGirls.

All very well!

Jill -> Emily <- Lisa

Eve -> Paola <- Kim

Erin -> Lynn <- Nat

It's a beautiful combination of girls.

Blonde -> blonde <- black

Blonde -> brunette <- blonde

Blonde -> brunette <- brunette

Now all the girls who are using a device go into slow mode.

Paola, Lynn, and Emily begin to move back and forth.

Before long, the sound of moans dominates the suite: "Oooh! ..."

Cis 2BGirls are loving the feeling of being fucked from the front and back at the same time.

Paola is overjoyed to finally experience the incredible sensation of Eve's cock.

Paola doesn't take her eyes off Eve, and Eve returns Paola's gaze.

Both have a clear expression of pleasure on their faces.

In fact, all the girls have expressions of delight on their pretty faces: "Oooh! ..."

Kim and Nat are loving the sensation provided by the TransForm in their pussies, in their clits, and also in their assholes.

As the agents cumed a short time ago, they quickly get really excited again: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

It's always good to remember that after they come, cis girls remain at a high level of arousal.

Partners who really care about the girls' happiness learn this and take advantage of this wonderful trait in women.

When women cum with the oral, it is much easier for them to cum being penetrated in the sequence... or it is possible that they have multiple orgasms if the oral is resumed several times.

In the case of Emily, Paola, and Lynn, they still didn't come, but they were turned on by Eve's erotic tale and the girls' interaction then and now.

The three cis girls of the band look at what the other gorgeous girls are doing, and they get more and more excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Agents Kim and Nat also love to watch other girls have sex, and are being tortured a lot by the TransForm.

Kim and Nat are loving the feel of the TransForm's vibrator and clitoral stimulator: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Emily, Paola, and Lynn are enjoying the double penetration, getting fucked from the front and back.

Emily, Paola, and Lynn, the cis girls of the band, also show signs that they are getting closer to orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Sensing that the three 2BGirls are approaching orgasm, Eve, Jill, Lisa, Erin, Kim, and Nat rev up their devices and tune in to the other girls' moment: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Agents Kim and Nat can't take it anymore, and they cum thanks to the TransForm and the wonderful scene with Eve, Jill and the 2BGirls: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Kim -> Nat.

The three cis girls of the band have already warned, and now they cum deliciously: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Paola -> Emily -> Lynn.

Eve, Jill, Lisa, and Erin managed to resist valiantly, and now they don't have to hold back anymore.

The four Tgirls start to cum as the other girls still cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve -> Lisa -> Jill -> Erin.

Agents Kim and Nat are starting to recover from their wonderful orgasms.

Kim and Nat then remember the TransForm's squirter, and trigger it, flooding Paola and Lynn's assholes.

This 'ejaculation' causes Paola and Lynn to continue having delicious spasms.

After many uncontrollable spasms, Paola, Emily, and Lynn, the cis girls of the band, begin to calm down.

Lisa also filled Emily's asshole, but with real sperm.

Eve, Jill, and Erin, in turn, wonderfully filled Paola, Emily, and Lynn's little pussies with their precious love liquid.

Eve, once again, stood out with her many powerful jets.

Paola is impressed with Eve's ability to ejaculate.

Paola loved feeling Eve's cock inside her and now the feeling is even better, as Eve's member is still hard inside her, and Paola moves to feel the delicious sensation of Eve's cock sliding inside her very well lubricated pussy.

Paola is feeling in paradise.

Paola is even more in love with Eve.

Eve, Jill, Lisa, Erin, Kim, and Nat finally turn off their devices, and all the girls start to undock, breaking up the threesomes.

All the girls get together and kiss again.

It's a beautiful scene.

Eve, Jill, the 2BGirls, and the FBI agents are now very close, and feel like they can count on each other.

As there are nine girls, the kissing session takes a long time, and all of them are very smiling, feeling like they are in paradise.

After the affectionate kisses, they separate, and go to shower in several of the suites.

Little by little, the girls return dressed and smiling to the room.

Emily and Paola were the first to return, and they waited anxiously for the other girls to return.

They want to share the idea they were discussing.

Emily offers Kim and Nat cigarettes, and they accept.

All the girls light up their Eve menthol, and Emily shares her idea.

Emily says: "We've seen that Kim, Nat, Eve, and Jill's presence has been reported, and there are a lot of reporters in front of the mansion. How about we hold a press conference, announcing our participation in the spring festival and the release concert for our new album? It would be a great chance to promote the festival and the album to the whole world."

All the girls think Emily's idea is great.

They then discuss a bit what they can or should say.

Agents Kim and Nat want to clarify their coming to the house, to at least slightly reduce the spread of conspiracy theories.

They are aware that they will never be able to completely stop the circulation of crazy theories.

Girls also want to see the city full of people on Sunday.

After arranging everything, the 2BGirls and Eve leave the mansion, and walk to the gate.

Fans see the girls approaching, and they go crazy.

All the cameras turn on them, and the reporters stand by.

When the girls reach the gate, Emily activates the remote, and they leave the mansion.

The 2BGirls and Eve are immediately surrounded by fans.

The girls smile, take lots of selfies, and thank the fans for coming.

After a while, the situation calms down enough for Emily to say: "Thanks, guys. We love you. I would like to invite the press people to a press conference inside. Just the press people, please."

The police is also on the scene, so the policemen help clear the way for the media professionals, and keep the fans out.

Even with the fans contained, there is a crowd made up of reporters entering the mansion's garden.

As the last reporter passes through the gate, Emily activates the remote, and everyone walks up to the mansion.

The 2BGirls lead reporters and journalists into the mansion's hall.

Jill, Kim, and Nat are already there, sitting in chairs.

Emily apologizes to journalists and reporters: "Most of you will have to sit on the floor. I'm sorry. We just moved in, and the salon was not prepared for a situation like this."

The press professionals understand, and they are as comfortable as possible on the floor.

Fortunately, the girls of the band have their sound equipment, and they will use microphones to be heard by the many journalists.

The 2BGirls and Eve sit in the chairs facing the journalists and reporters.

Emily passes the word to Eve.

Eve speaks: "There is a popular saying that is from people who speak Spanish, and I will translate it: 'I don't believe in witches, but they surely exist!'"

Lots of laughs.

Eve continues: "As you are journalists, it must be more difficult to accept what I'm going to say, but I ask you to trust me: I don't believe in coincidences, but they surely exist!"

More laughter.

Eve continues: "In our case, I can say something else too: I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but they do exist!"

Everyone laughs even more.

Eve completes her reasoning: "All this is to say that it is a coincidence that the 2BGirls and the mobsters arrived in the city almost at the same time. What is no coincidence is the fact that I'm linked to the arrival of 2BGirls and also the arrival of the mobsters."

Everyone in the audience is now very curious.

Eve continues: "What connects me to 2BGirls and the mobsters is Transforming the World... not the music I wrote, but the NGO I chair. 2BGirls came to do a show for the NGO, liked the city, and decided to live here. The mafiosi also came because of the NGO. The Russian sex trafficking mafia has made a list of the Most Wanted girls, and is relentlessly chasing these girls. We brought to town the twelve Most Wanted girls, and the mobsters came after them. We alerted the FBI, and the agents were able to capture them."