EVEnTS Ch. 23 - Spring

Story Info
“EVE forEVEr”: Events reveal Eve fever.
21.1k words
5
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS Ch. 23 - Spring

"EVE forEVEr": Events reveal Eve fever.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

4TS -> TS+CD+2W -> 2TS+2W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 89 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

It's 10:30 am.

All the European Tgirls are already down from their apartments, and the NGO team is organizing the girls to board the buses.

There will be 33 buses taking the 1,500 European girls, the 100 American Tgirls who are working at the resort, and the NGO team to a place near the city center.

Arriving there, some girls will climb on floats, and most will parade on foot.

The parade will cross the historic center and head towards the beach, ending at the resort entrance.

This is a great way to introduce the renovated resort to everyone in town.

In fact, the whole world will see Transforming the World's new headquarters.

The latest events have drawn the eyes of the world to the Spring Festival, including this morning's parade, and the afternoon's party and show.

A crowd of spectators is expected along the avenues in which the parade will pass, and the media is already covering the event.

All the girls are dressed in beautiful costumes, with spring as the central theme.

The costumes were inspired by plants, flowers, birds, butterflies, bees, beetles, the beach, summer sports, sun, rain, rainbows...

Helen, who is the artist in Eve's family, helped design the costumes, and all girls loved the result.

They are beautiful costumes that highlight the beauty of girls.

All with a lot of brightness, cheerful colors, and lots of accessories.

Each of the seven floats have a different theme: plants and flowers; hummingbirds and other birds; butterflies; bees and beetles; beach; summer sports; and sun/rain/rainbow.

Kate shows again that she is a great organizer and coordinator, and at 10:40 am all the girls are on their way to the place where the parade will begin.

The NGO team and the girls of the Most Wanted list are on the bus ahead.

They take the opportunity to sing Happy Birthday to Helen, as she is turning 17.

The atmosphere is festive inside the bus, and in all the other buses too.

The journey is short, but it was necessary to hire buses to avoid the great confusion that took over the city, and also so that the girls are rested for the walk during the parade.

Soon all the buses arrive at the place, and park near the huge depot where the floats are.

The gigantic depot door is already open, so we can see everything from the outside.

The girls get off the buses and are enchanted by the floats.

They are huge and the decor is amazing.

All floats are retrofitted trucks, and have a platform with a much larger space than available on the original trucks.

There is a big band that will be on the fourth float, the bees and beetles' float.

The band will play well-known songs, compatible with the theme of the parade, including Eve's song.

The songs played by the band will be heard through loudspeakers distributed by all the floats, and also along the avenues through which the parade will pass.

Kate now has a new challenge: organize the girls into seven groups, according to the pre-established order of passage of the floats.

While Kate organizes everything on the street, the girls who will be parading on the floats enter the shed and see everything up close.

As expected, the twelve girls who arrived first will parade on the floats, along with all the girls from the NGO.

For safety's sake, Janina and Lena were also invited to stay on one of the floats, as they are among the three most wanted girls by the Russian mafia, just like Daria.

In addition to the NGO girls and the European Tgirls, there are very special guests.

Ted (Meg), and the other twelve billionaires who support the NGO, will parade in the penultimate float, the one of summer sports.

They've just arrived, and they're wearing stylized t-shirts and shorts.

Laura and Dean Tess will also parade on this float.

Transforming the World wants to give Tess more visibility because, if all goes well, she will run for mayor.

Kim, Nat, and the other FBI agents will not parade, but they will keep an eye on the girls and billionaires during the parade.

And to top it off, the webcam girls are also here to film everything.

They are very well equipped, and will use drones to capture the parade from various angles.

At 11:15 am the seven floats are already out of the depot, and everything is ready.

Kate asks the girls to have fun dancing to the music as they walk along the avenues.

She wants to see lots of animation.

Kate, Sue, Jane, and Melanie, will follow the parade on foot, and will be in charge of keeping everything in the right rhythm, coordinating the movement of the girls and the floats.

At 11:20 am, as scheduled, the parade begins.

The band starts playing, and the first float moves.

Gradually, all the girls assume their positions near the seven floats, and the great entourage begins its journey.

The depot is close to the end of the main avenue so after five minutes the first float enters the avenue.

Girls in the first row on the avenue are carrying 'Spring Parade 2022' and 'Transforming the World' signs.

The sidewalks of the avenue are filled with spectators, and they applaud the start of the parade.

Many girls appear wearing costumes of plants and flowers.

The girls are very excited and dance to the music.

Soon after, the float with the theme 'Plants and Flowers' enters the avenue.

The spectators applaud, sing, dance, or make comments about the float, about the beautiful girls...

They are delighted with everything they see... especially the girls.

The floats are still entering the avenue as many fireworks are launched to mark the exact moment when spring begins.

It's 11:33 am.

The band's vocalist warns: "Spring has begun!"

Everyone jumps and celebrates the arrival of spring.

There are many people celebrating.

Police used drones to fly over the entire area of ​​the parade, and estimated that there were already more than 600,000 spectators along the route.

The city is receiving many people from other cities, from other states, and also from several countries.

The audience at the moment is twenty times larger than the local population.

There are also many people on the beach or in shops, bars, cafes, coffee shops, and restaurants, who will likely take to the sidewalks when the parade approaches where they are.

Total viewers should easily surpass one million.

That's a lot more people than expected.

The city was completely taken over by visitors.

Now all the girls and all the floats are on the main avenue.

Viewers, who were already delighted with the first team of girls and the first float, are now much more impressed by so many beautiful things... and so many beautiful girls.

All channels are broadcasting flashes with the commotion caused by the parade in the city, and there is one channel broadcasting the parade live.

The channel's audience is huge right now.

It is the audience record for any local channel in the country at least in this century.

The national network to which the channel is affiliated began to broadcast flashes of the parade across the country, but the interest was so great that the channel began to broadcast the parade with less and less interruptions, until it was definitively fixed on this transmission.

The parade is passing in front of the city hall, and the channel's commentator recalls the case of the Russian mafia: "Now we are looking at the city hall. Mayor Rick could use this grand parade to get more votes in the next election, but after his involvement in the Russian sex trafficking mafia case, it's understandable that he's not participating. In fact, no one knows where the mayor is right now."

The parade is also being broadcast live over the Internet, and more and more people are following the event around the world.

The TV highlights the floats and shows a lot of the beautiful girls who are in them.

The float with the billionaires also receives a lot of attention.

The narrator says: "This float is worth many billions of dollars. The combined wealth of these thirteen billionaires is greater than the GDP of the vast majority of countries. They are all supporting and funding the NGO Transforming the World."

The camera focuses on Laura: "This is Laura, Eve's mother, and owner of the most traditional housewares company in the country. She's not a billionaire, but a source told me she's about to launch a product that could get her joining the club these other entrepreneurs are a part of. I am very curious to know what it is about."

The camera pans and focuses on Tess: "And this is Tess, the dean of the State University. She is also a supporter of the NGO. Tess made a deal with the NGO, and the State University will give scholarships to these refugee girls to study there. A very reliable source revealed to me that she intends to run for mayor in the upcoming elections. If Mayor Rick's situation is bad, it should get even more complicated. Tess is a highly respected intellectual in academia, and a few months ago she publicly revealed that she is a lesbian. After Mayor Rick's video scandal, it's very likely that his party will choose another ultra-conservative candidate to face Tess, if she actually runs. The city has always been run by conservative mayors, but from what we've seen lately, the profile of voters is changing. Maybe Tess has a real chance of becoming the city's first female mayor."

Then the camera shows the last float, the one with the sun, the rain, and the rainbow.

Eve is in the float with Cindy, Hannah, Daria, Vica, Janina, Lena, and Audrey.

Most people have already chosen this float as the most beautiful of all... and with the highest concentration of gorgeous girls of any event ever held.

Interestingly, Audrey, the webcam girl, is parading around in this float instead of helping with the filming.

Susan and Nina asked Eve if Audrey could be in this float, in order to promote the film in which she will star.

The film should be released in a few weeks.

Everything indicates that this strategy will give good results.

Everyone is enamored with Audrey, and impressed that she looks so much like the 60s-70s actress.

There are now multiple cameras capturing the beauty of the girls on the last float.

Eve is the big highlight, of course.

Not just because she is insanely beautiful, but also because of her accomplishments.

As one of the cameras shows Eve, the narrator talks about the many accomplishments of this young girl: creator and president of Transforming the World, creator of the Spring Festival, with this amazing parade and spring party, lyricist of a hugely successful song, as well as helping to capture very dangerous mobsters.

The narrator does not yet know that Eve is also an inventor, and that her product has the potential to improve the sex lives of many women and couples, and to establish more equal relationships between men and women.

Soon after, the channel airs the image of the public and the camera focuses on a large group of girls who are screaming Eve's name.

In fact, there are also some boys in this group.

The float with Eve is approaching this huge group, which loudly repeats "EVE" non-stop, screams hysterically, and says "I love you, Eve!"

Two very beautiful and young girls hold a huge banner that says "EVE forEVEr".

Some girls who are also beautiful hold a sign that is a variation of that banner, and it says "EVE fEVEr".

Most of the girls, however, hold signs with the shape of a heart and Eve's name: "I ♥ Eve".

There are also three gorgeous girls holding signs that say "Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise."

Eve is impressed by this huge group of fans, and very surprised by the sign "Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise."

Eve is very puzzled as she doesn't know these gorgeous girls.

Eve asks Cindy, Hannah, Daria, Vica, and Audrey to come over, and says: Did you see those three girls holding signs saying 'Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise'? Do you know any of them?"

Cindy, Hannah, Daria, Vica, and Audrey didn't see the girls with these signs, and they too are amazed and intrigued.

In addition to these reactions, there is also another reaction.

Eve and the other girls watch these three gorgeous girls in awe.

They are very young girls: two of them are brunettes with blue eyes, and the third is a blonde, also with blue eyes.

The two brunette girls could be twins as they are very similar although not identical.

Cindy, Hannah, Daria, Vica, and Audrey say they don't know these girls.

Cindy says: "I've learned from you to be wary of coincidences, Eve, but I think in this case it might be a coincidence. When we think of Eve, we immediately think of paradise."

Cindy didn't mean to be funny, but she achieves that result.

All the girls laugh, including Eve.

Eve then smiles, especially at Cindy.

Eve and the other girls return their attention to the public, but now they all formulate hypotheses to explain these signs.

Susan and Nina's website isn't up yet, but it's possible that Eve's erotic tale reached the public in another way.

Eve hopes it's just a coincidence, or that the leaked recording was of Susan and Nina, not the original recording of her voice.

Since Eve is always wary of coincidences, she considers the alternatives: "Assuming Susan and Nina's recording leaked, the tale would have to be very popular already, so that some girls would use the phrase to associate the brand Eve with me, and that is very unlikely. If my original recording is the one leaked, I'll have to say it's a deep fake, or use my favorite line: 'I prefer to exercise my right to remain silent.' Maybe it really is a coincidence. After all, it's easy to associate Eve with paradise... it makes perfect sense."

Eve flashes her gorgeous smile to the group of fans, and puts her two hands together to make the heart sign.

The group reciprocates and becomes even more hysterical.

The narrator comments: "As we can see, Eve already has a huge fan club. Maybe Eve is having her 15 minutes of fame, but I believe Eve's fame can last much longer, because of her NGO, the festival... and her music, of course."

The parade advances and leaves the city center.

Now the girls and the seven floats enter the beach promenade.

As expected, many people who were on the beach or in commercial establishments are now following the parade.

The police made a new estimate, and revealed that there are about one million and one hundred thousand spectators.

Many of these spectators intend to stay on the beach after the parade.

There's a good reason for this.

Tickets for the show at the resort sold out quickly, but four gigantic screens have been installed on the beach so that everyone can watch this event that is attracting a lot of worldwide attention.

2BGirls fans are eager to hear the songs from their new album.

The parade is raising expectations for the show, and the TV network that is broadcasting the parade will also be broadcasting the show live nationwide, and in several other countries.

A great audience is expected in many countries on all continents, except Antarctica, of course.

In addition, the show will also be available on the Internet.

What you can now see on the beach promenade is a very happy crowd celebrating the arrival of spring.

The girls on the floats sing, dance, jump like a spring, smile, and wave to the crowd.

The European girls who are standing on the avenue sing, dance, smile, and wave to the crowd.

The crowd sings, dances, jumps like a spring, claps, screams, whistles, and waves to the girls.

The TV narrator tells the story of the bankrupt and renovated resort that will be inhabited by the refugee girls.

The narrator concludes by saying: "The 1,500 refugee girls will live in this building, which is being called the Octagon for a very obvious reason. The two buildings that are under construction, as you can see, will be replicas of the original building. When everything is ready, the complex will house 4,500 European girls."

He also reveals that a new resort is being built by Ted, the billionaire, and is expected to open early next spring.

According to the narrator, the resort will be gigantic, and many of the European refugee girls will work at the new resort.

All the spectators of the parade are delighted with the 1,500 European girls and the girls of the NGO.

Viewers who are following the parade on TV or the Internet too.

Many are already planning to come to the city for their next vacation, when the new resort is up and running.

In addition, many students now include the State University in their list of universities where they would like to study.

The parade proceeds along the beach promenade, and approaches the resort.

Agents Kim and Nat are at the entrance to the resort, and they see the floats approaching.

They are still worried, but already feel a certain relief.

Now their concern should turn to the party and the show in the afternoon.

Not so much because of the Russian mafia, but because of the presence of many billionaires, authorities, and celebrities.

It is quite likely that the danger for European girls is over for now, as the sex trafficking mafia should take a while to reorganize.

If all goes well this afternoon, almost all the agents should leave today.

Kim and Nat, however, must leave only tomorrow, as they have been working with the girls from the NGO since the beginning of the operation.

Gradually, the floats arrive at the resort and enter the garden.

The parade is coming to an end, and the cameras show the renovated resort.

The TV narrator reminds everyone that this is where the party and show will take place soon.

He also recalls that 2BGirls will release their new album.

The narrator adds: "More than a million spectators should follow the show through the four screens on the beach."

A little later, the live stream comes to an end.

The parade lasted a little over an hour, and now the girls will have lunch and get ready for the party and the show.

Eve and all the girls are overjoyed as the parade was a great success.

It was much better than they imagined.

The NGO staff and billionaire supporters are now heading to the restaurant.