EVEnTS Ch. 23 - Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve smiles and waves to everyone.

While the three girls are helping themselves, Janina arrives at the restaurant, and gets in line a little behind them.

Eve notices Janina's arrival, and waves at her, displaying a beautiful smile.

Kim and Nat also wave, and Janina reciprocates.

A little later, already seated at the table, Eve asks the girls what they thought of the 2BGirls concert.

Kim says that even though she had to keep an eye out for everything around her, she was able to enjoy the show, and she loved it.

Nat goes further: "I think this show will be remembered for a long time. The Transforming the World encore moment was simply magical."

Janina adds something else: "You sing very well, Eve. Even though I'm rooting for your success in everything you do, I'm now scared that 2BGirls will take you away from us."

Eve smiles, and responds: "I agree that the moment of my song was very special, but 2BGirls have a glow of their own, and they don't need me. I am much more helpful here."

Nat then says: "Unfortunately in my case, it's inevitable for me to stay away from you, Eve."

Kim agrees.

Eve smiles at them, and says: "At least you guys are leaving with a gift that will help you remember me and 2BGirls, right?"

Kim and Nat understand, smile, and thank Eve.

Kim comments: "I'm sure we're going to use it a lot. Thank you, Eve."

Eve explains to Janina: "The gift they got is a strapless that I created with the help of Jill and other girls. The name is TransForm. It doesn't need a strap to stay in place, and it has a vibrator and a clit stimulator. Cis girls wearing it look just like Tgirls, and they can come. We will be releasing the strapless soon. I hope the TransForm will help transform the relationship of heterosexual couples, and bring more pleasure to lesbian and pansexual girls."

Janina is impressed: "With your description, I can imagine what it's like. It seems to be really good. Now I'm curious to see. That's all the more reason I think you're amazing, Eve."

Eve has an idea: "How about we show it to Janina, girls?"

Kim and Nat are excited about the idea.

Nat says: "After the businessmen and authorities leave, we intend to go back to the hotel. Do you want to go with us?"

Kim adds that they will be able to bring Eve and Janina back later.

Eve and Janina smile and accept.

Eve texts Laura, Ted (Meg), Kate, Helen, Daria, Vica, Mandy, and Alice: "Janina and I will need to talk to agents Kim and Nat again. We'll go out with them in a little while, and later they'll bring us back. It's all right?"

Laura replies: "Okay. Now all of you come here, please."

Then there's a surprise.

A cart approaches the table where Laura, Kate, Jill, and Helen are.

The cart brings a gigantic birthday cake for Helen's 17th birthday celebration.

Laura gets up and invites everyone in the dining room to sing Happy Birthday to Helen.

Everyone approaches the table, and Jill uses her lighter to light the candles.

The restaurant is still full of people, and the sound of music sung by everyone echoes through the huge hall.

Helen is very happy.

This anniversary is very special, with the arrival of 1,500 refugee girls, the parade, the show, the arrest of the mobsters, the beautiful beginning of spring...

It's simply unforgettable.

Many around the world will also remember this March 20th as the most memorable springtime celebration of their lives.

Even those residing in the southern hemisphere, where spring will not begin until September 22nd.

Thanks to the Spring Festival, many came to town for the first time and were delighted, including the celebrities who attended the party.

In fact, they now dream of getting close to Eve, the amazing 2BGirls, other girls at the NGO, and European Tgirls, of course.

Today's event can change the lives and destiny of many people around the world.

Many people are in love with the amazing city girls.

The population profile of the city and nearby cities tends to change a lot in the coming months.

Bright young people who are applying for a place at Ivy League universities and other highly regarded universities now want to apply for a place at the State University as well, after learning that many of the European girls will be studying there.

Eve, and almost all the girls at the NGO, also plan to study at the State University.

They are enrolling in very renowned universities, but they will give preference to the State University to continue participating in the day-to-day activities of the NGO.

Students are not the only ones interested in the State University.

There are many distinguished professors, including Nobel Prize winners, accepting Dean Tess's invitation to teach at the university.

The NGO's financiers also play an important role in attracting talent, as they are funding the expansion and improvement of facilities and the acquisition of state-of-the-art equipment.

All this excitement happens without people knowing about something else very interesting: Susan and Nina's initiative to film with webcam girls who have never slept with girls, is also attracting many gorgeous young women to the city.

As we saw, the city is also already attracting new webcam girls like May and June, who came even without being invited by Susan and Nina.

In addition to the cis girls, Susan and Nina loved filming with Audrey and Julie, and are looking forward to making more movies with Tgirls in transition.

It is very likely that more gorgeous CDs (future absurdly beautiful Tgirls) will come to live in the city.

By the way, the job market for American Tgirls is expected to expand a lot.

There are now 100 American Tgirls working at the resort, and there will be 300 when the other two buildings are completed.

The positive reaction from the general public, with the stratospheric increase in the number of tourists, should encourage several local businessmen to hire Tgirls from Europe, America, and other origins.

After everyone in the hall shares Helen's birthday cake, the special guests begin to say their goodbyes.

Billionaires, officials, and celebrities are leaving the resort very happy.

Everyone was very excited throughout this magical day.

Kim and Nat accompany the departure of billionaires and great authorities, who are heading to the helipad.

The billionaires paraded in the parade as healthy sportsmen, and had their image associated with a cause that is generating a lot of worldwide commotion.

The balance in their image is quite positive.

Of course, there are ultra-conservative people criticizing the NGO and its supporters on social media, but the vast majority of comments are favorable.

Back at the birthday, Helen opens the gifts she got from family and friends and then gives a thank you speech.

Then a partially improvised party begins, and the girls sing and dance to pop songs.

The atmosphere is of great joy.

The only sad news is the departure of agents Kim and Nat.

Eve liked them a lot, and they became real friends.

Now it's time for them to say goodbye in style, with a very special guest: Janina, the spectacular Lithuanian blonde who is at the top of the Most Wanted list.

After celebrating for some time, Eve gets a message from Nat.

Eve and Janina say goodbye to Helen with tight hugs and pecks, and also say goodbye to the NGO staff.

They then head to the parking lot, where they'll find Kim and Nat.

As billionaires and top officials were privileged to get off in helicopters before celebrities, Kim and Nat are done with their work, and are now free to head to the parking lot.

The timing is great, and the four girls arrive almost together.

They excitedly get into the car, which will be driven by Kim.

Eve and Janina are in the back seat.

The hotel is on the beach promenade, and it is so close that it could even be reached on foot in a short walk.

The car pulls out of the parking lot and, a minute later, arrives at the hotel and enters the garage.

It's amazing how the passage of time is perceived differently depending on the situation.

Within minutes, the girls had left the resort and arrived at the door of Kim and Nat's apartment, but for the four girls, it felt like that journey took forever.

All of them are very anxious.

As soon as Nat closes the apartment door, the girls start kissing while taking off their clothes.

After meeting Eve and being delighted, Agents Kim and Nat are excited to see Janina naked.

And they are not disappointed.

When Janina takes off all her clothes, the agents see that, in addition to a gorgeous face, Janina has a spectacular body, even more beautiful than they imagined.

Janina is very excited, as is Eve.

Their cocks are very hard.

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Janina 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Eve reveals something important to the agents: "Janina has never been with cis girls. She lost her virginity this morning, and it looks like she's really enjoying seeing you guys naked."

Eve's words make Kim and Nat even more excited.

The four girls go back to kissing, switching partners.

Then Kim and Nat get the gifts they got from Eve, and show them to Janina.

Janina holds one of the TransForms and is impressed: "It's much better than I imagined. It should stay pretty tight in place, right?"

The girls say "Yes."

Eve then suggests to the girls to enlarge their assholes.

Before long, they are all inserting their delicate, well-oiled fingers inside their asses.

Eve leads again: "How about if Janina and I suck you guys so you get really excited before using your TransForms? After you guys cum penetrating our assholes, I would really like Janina to know how delicious it feels to fuck a little pussy."

Kim, Nat, and Janina love the idea, and immediately agree.

The two FBI agents lie side by side on the double bed, and wait for Eve and Janina.

Eve is closer to Kim, so she positions herself between the legs of the delicious blonde agent.

Janina does the same with Nat, the amazing brunette agent.

Eve guides Janina: "You just do what I do, okay?"

Janina says "Okay."

Eve adds: "And you, Nat, feel free to guide Janina if she can't hit the mark, or if you want her to do it another way. The same goes for you, Kim."

Eve did well to give this guidance to the girls.

Many girls don't feel comfortable telling their partners what makes them happy.

Eve, however, is an expert, so Kim probably won't have to suggest changes to the technique of this amazing blonde.

After the instructions, Eve begins to torture Kim, gently licking the agent's beautiful vulva, but without reaching the clitoris.

Janina pays attention to what Eve is doing, and repeats everything with Nat.

Kim and Nat turn their heads, and start kissing.

A few minutes later, Eve inserts a finger inside Kim's pussy, and starts massaging the agent's inner walls.

Janina continues imitating Eve.

Kim and Nat are loving it: "Oooh! .."

Soon after, Eve finally starts licking and gently sucking Kim's clit with her tongue deliciously wet with saliva.

Nat receives the same treatment from Janina.

Kim and Nat continue to kiss and moan: "Oooh!..."

Gradually, Eve increases the number of fingers inside Kim, coming up to three, then lubricates the middle finger of her other hand.

Now it's Kim's ass's turn to receive Eve's delicate fingers.

Janina is a great learner, and continues to follow everything Eve does.

Kim and Nat are getting more and more excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve has a message for Janina: "Use your middle finger to go deep inside Nat's pussy, and gently caress her G-spot. The G-spot is a very discrete elevation. The other fingers should caress the inner wall just behind the vulva, as the clitoris extends into this region, and we cannot see."

Eve and Janina manage to find Kim and Nat's G-spot, and the inner clit area: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Janina's fingers move back and forth inside Kim and Nat's assholes.

Eve and Janina accelerate the movement of their tongues and fingers, and the FBI agents can't take the pleasure any longer: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The two agents have had to stop kissing, as their spasms are uncontrollable, and they are ejaculating beautifully.

Janina is surprised by the liquid that spurts on her face.

The appearance and consistency are like water, and this liquid has no taste or smell.

What really matters to Janina is that this is a beautiful sight to behold.

Janina is very proud to have provided such incredible pleasure for Nat.

Eve is very happy for her friends Kim and Nat.

Kim and Nat's ejaculation takes a long time.

It lasts for several seconds that feel like an eternity.

When the ejaculation finally ends, Eve explains to Janina: "They managed to ejaculate. Most girls can't, and even those who can, will only ejaculate if they get extremely aroused. You helped Nat have an amazing orgasm, Janina. Congratulations!"

Kim is calmer, and adds: "You are amazing too, Eve. I love you!"

Nat says "Thank you Janina", and then she gets up and kisses the gorgeous Lithuanian blonde.

Kim also gets up and kisses Eve.

The two agents are very happy, but they are also exhausted.

Kim takes her pack of Eve, and offers the girls cigarettes.

They all accept, then light their long, thin cigarettes.

Janina watches the way the girls smoke, to establish her own style.

And, once again, decides to follow what Eve does.

They talk while they smoke, and are more relaxed.

The timing is perfect.

After smoking, the agents are sufficiently recovered for the second round without letting their arousal level drop too low.

Nat takes her TransForm, and hands the other TransForm to Kim.

The two agents then bend down to put on their strapless.

As their assholes are so relaxed, they insert their TransForms quickly.

When Kim and Nat stand up, Janina is amazed... and very excited: "You've become Tgirls! It's so perfect, Eve. I'm sure it will be a great success."

Eve smiles at Janina.

She is overjoyed with yet another positive review of TransForm.

More than that: it is the opinion of someone who knows the subject well. That's the opinion of the wonderful Janina, Russian mafia's most wanted Tgirl.

Eve also gets her cock very hard seeing the 'hard cocks' of the three naked girls.

Eve wastes no time, and lies down on the bed.

When Janina starts to do the same, Eve suggests: "How about if you get on all fours, Janina? So we can kiss while Kim and Nat fuck us."

The girls like Eve's idea.

Eve places two pillows under her ass to facilitate penetration.

Next, Kim positions herself between Eve's legs to reciprocate the pleasure she's just received.

Janina gets down on all fours, and Nat positions herself behind Janina.

All ready.

Kim and Nat turn on the TransForm's devices, and begin penetrating Eve and Janina.

Both Eve and Janina accept Kim and Nat's 'cocks' without complaint.

They are loving the sensation.

And it gets even better when they start kissing.

As Kim and Nat already came really hot a few minutes ago, they soon start to feel a lot of pleasure.

The four girls are loving it: "Oooh! ..."

The agents realize that they can move faster, and take the opportunity to increase the intensity of their devices: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Janina's cocks are stiff.

As Eve suggested to Janina that they fuck the agents at the end, the two try to control themselves not to come now: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Kim and Nat understand that they must come... before there is an 'accident'.

The two agents then accelerate their TransForms to the maximum, and move as fast as they can.

As both are in excellent physical shape, this means very fast.

Kim and Nat imagine they are Tgirls fucking the most beautiful girls in the world: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The two agents soon return to the peak of excitement, and can't take it anymore: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

It's more of a wonderful orgasm, which causes them to spasm uncontrollably.

When they regain control of their muscles, Kim and Nat trigger the ejaculator, and expel a lot of 'sperm' inside Eve and Janina.

Eve and Janina almost cum, but manage to resist this delicious stimulation.

Kim and Nat then take their TransForms out of Eve and Janina, and kiss them again.

After the kiss, Kim and Nat pull the transForms out of their own holes.

Kim now wants the two Tgirls to come really hot inside she and her girlfriend.

Kim takes two vibrators and offers them to Eve and Janina.

The two wonderful Tgirls waste no time, and insert the vibrators into their well-lubricated assholes.

Kim and Nat decide to do what Eve and Janina did.

Kim lies down on the bed, and Nat gets on all fours.

They start kissing while waiting for Eve and Janina.

The two agents don't have to wait long.

Eve inserts her very hard cock inside Kim.

Eve is very happy as she loves to fuck girls looking at their beautiful faces and breasts.

When Janina begins to penetrate Nat, she is surprised by the ease with which her cock slides inside the wonderful brunette agent.

It's a very different sensation from the sensation of penetrating an ass, but it's also delicious, because Nat's pussy is very wet, stimulating her cock in an incredible way.

Janina is loving this feeling.

Eve and Janina turn on the vibrators, and as they were already very excited, the effect is immediate: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Kim and Nat continued to be very excited, so they are also almost ready to cum again: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Janina realize it's time to crank the vibrators to full speed: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The two Tgirls now try to control themselves, but it's getting really hard.

Kim and Nat kiss deliciously.

Eve is always so turned on by the sight of two girls kissing, and seeing the gorgeous Agents Kim and Nat making out makes it hard for Eve to resist.

Janina is also extremely excited watching Eve, Kim, and Nat, and feeling her cock slide inside Nat's deliciously lubricated pussy.

Fortunately, a little while after Eve and Janina raise the vibration, the two agents manage to reach orgasm again: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve and Janina can't hold back anymore: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Janina has had time to recover from her encounter with Eve in the morning, and ejaculates heavily inside Nat.

Eve didn't have that much time to recover after having sex with April, May, and June, but we've already seen that Eve's resilience is fantastic, and she manages to fill Kim's little pussy very well.

The two Tgirls spasm uncontrollably.

Little by little, the wild expression of pleasure on Eve and Janina's faces becomes one of pure happiness, of being in paradise.

A little calmer, Eve starts moving inside Kim again, and Janina does the same inside Nat.

The two continue with their hard members, and make the most of the wonderful feeling of Kim and Nat's very wet cunts.

Eve and Janina spasm a few more and cause Kim and Nat to spasm a few more too.

Eve and Janina moan, and it makes Kim and Nat moan some more too.

The four girls enjoy this wonderful feeling of being in paradise.

A minute later, Eve hangs up and removes the vibrator from her ass, and leaves Kim's pussy.

Janina follows in Eve's footsteps.

Eve then kisses Janina, and then asks: "Did you enjoy fucking a little pussy, Janina?"

Janina responds with a smile: "The feeling is incredible! I love your ass, Eve, but now I know I love pussy too."

Janina then turns to Nat: "Thanks, Nat. Your little pussy is delicious."

Nat smiles at Janina and thanks her.

Eve is happy to see Janina flourishing.

Then the four girls kiss again, reinforcing the group's bond.

Eve and Janina feel very close to the agents, and are saddened by their departure.