EVEnTS Ch. 23 - Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agents Kim and Nat are already missing Eve, Janina, Jill, and 2BGirls very much.

Eve, Janina, Kim, and Nat talk some more and smoke while relaxing.

Then Eve and Janina take a shower together, sharing a few more kisses and caresses while they soap up.

After their shower, Eve and Janina get dressed and kiss Kim and Nat passionately.

Eve and Janina say goodbye with tears in their eyes, and leave with a feeling that is a mixture of enormous happiness and longing.

Kim and Nat also have tears in their eyes.

The incredible moments the agents have just had with Eve and Janina help to comfort them.

Kim and Nat are really lucky.

Kim, Nat, Janina, Jill, the 2BGirls, and all of Eve's friends already understand that Eve is a treasure that cannot be theirs alone.

What they can do is make the most of every opportunity they get to spend time with Eve, and that's what Kim and Nat did.

Many men and women all over the world are dreaming about Eve but will probably never get the chance to be intimate with Eve.

Eve is the great worldwide success of the moment.

Eve is all over the media, and it looks like she's going to have a lot more than her 15 minutes of fame.

After the mobsters' arrest at the airport, Eve was compared to Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and the Bionic Woman, among others.

After the Spring Festival, Eve was compared to X-Men Jean and the Greek mermaids, for her power to 'control minds'.

After the arrival of the European refugee girls and the revelation that they are Tgirls at extreme risk, Eve gained the status of a great defender of human rights.

Only ultra-conservative men and women continue to resist Eve's superpowers.

One of the most respected news channel in the world gave Eve a lot of attention throughout the day, and later gave a great summary of the first day of Spring 2022: "Eve's Spring goes down in history."

***

Next: EVEnTS 24 - TRrends [Eve is about to transform many girls.]