EVEnTS Ch. 23 - Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are tables reserved for them because, despite being gigantic, the restaurant cannot receive all people at the same time.

The restaurant is soon full of girls.

Billionaires are very pleased with what they see: the renovation looks great.

They too are soon very satisfied with the food.

As the restaurant is full and there is a queue, many girls are heading to their apartments and intend to come back later for lunch.

That's the case for Ukrainian girls Sofiy, Alina, Liliya, and Olena.

Just as Bella took care of Janina and Lena coming, so did Alina and these two Ukrainian girls.

Alina had to work hard to get Liliya and Olena on the 1,500 girls list, as they were still minors until recently, and couldn't come with the other twelve girls on the Most Wanted list.

It is good to clarify that the Russian sex trafficking mafia has made a list of the 20 Most Wanted Tgirls.

Janina, Lena, Liliya and Olena are four girls who just turned 18 and made the last-minute list of 1,500.

The other four Tgirls on the most wanted list who couldn't make it are now 13, 15, 16, and 17 years old.

Yes, these four girls are really young.

The Russian mafia is relentlessly hunting down a blonde Ukrainian girl who has already started transitioning, and is only 13 years old!!!

Eve and her NGO partners are trying to find these four girls to hide in their home countries until they turn 18.

Let's go back to the case of Liliya and Olena: after the effort that Alina made to bring them, she chose these two Ukrainian girls to share the apartment with her and Sofiy.

Back in the apartment, the four girls sit down to talk.

Liliya and Olena arrived last night, and they didn't get a chance to get to know their roommates and the city better.

After some time, Liliya says that she and Olena had dinner with Eve and Jill at the restaurant yesterday.

What follows is a series of complimentary comments to Eve and Jill.

Olena then asks if it's normal for girls to kiss each other around here.

Sofiy says this kind of greeting is standard among the girls at the NGO, and the twelve Tgirls who arrived first also adopted the peck on the lips.

Sofiy adds: "I like to give kisses. I think it helps bring the girls closer together."

Liliya then says that she was surprised when Eve gave her a peck on the lips, but that she was very happy with Eve's kiss, and also with the kiss Jill gave afterward.

Olena is another girl who liked the pecks: "I liked it too, and I agree with you, Sofiy. It's like we say we're friends."

Sofiy wants to test the newbies: "You guys liked Eve's peck, but Alina and I already kissed Eve for real. Eve is a wonderful kisser, isn't she, Alina?"

Alina agrees: "It's true. And Jill's kiss is delicious too."

Liliya and Olena are surprised.

Olena asks: "Did you fuck them?"

Sofiy confirms: "Yes, Olena. We've had sex with Eve and Jill, and it was fantastic. Do you like girls?"

Liliya confesses: "Before I had to run away, I had a girlfriend... a wonderful cis girl."

Olena also opens up: "I've never had this kind of experience, but I confess that I get excited seeing two girls kissing. I enjoyed seeing Eve give Liliya a peck on the lips, and I enjoyed it even more when Eve and Jill gave me a peck too."

That's what Sofiy wanted to hear.

Sofiy approaches Olena and gives a very nice kiss using her tongue.

Olena accepts and reciprocates.

Sofiy then puts her hand between Olena's legs.

After the kiss, Sofiy says: "I've noticed that you really like girls, Olena. Do you want to try it?"

Olena says "Yes, I want to", and kisses Sofiy.

As Liliya revealed that she was dating a girl, Alina approaches the gorgeous redhead and kisses her.

After the kiss, Alina says: "We still have some time. Shall we go to the bedroom?"

Then the four girls head to Sofiy and Alina's room.

Once they get to the room, Alina starts taking off the beautiful costume she wore at the parade.

The other girls do the same.

When the four girls get naked, they appreciate each other's beauty, and make complimentary comments.

These are highly deserved compliments.

The four girls are incredibly beautiful... and they're even more enchanting with their cute 'snakes' pointing upwards.

All of them are showing their very hard cocks.

Alina 7.7 in (19.6 cm)

Liliya 7.3 in (18.5 cm)

Sofiy 7 in (17.8 cm)

Olena 6.9 in (17.5 cm)

Sofiy then says: "Do you guys want to know how it feels to be fucked by a girl?"

Liliya and Olena are excited and say "Yes!"

Sofiy continues: "Then let's do an oral first and get your ass ready, okay?"

The novices agree, and lie down, each of them on one of the beds in the room.

Sofiy and Alina waste no time, and go into action.

Sofiy rejoins Olena, and Alina rejoins Liliya.

Sofiy and Alina grease their fingers, and Liliya and Olena's ass.

Then they caress the entrance of the tight assholes.

Sofiy and Alina also start sucking the two rookie girls' cocks.

Liliya and Olena are already really enjoying it: "Oooh! ..."

Almost at the same time, Sofiy and Alina begin to insert their middle fingers inside blonde Olena and redhead Liliya: "Oooh! ..."

Before long, Sofiy and Alina have three fingers inside Olena and Liliya: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Sofiy and Alina suck deliciously, but now they feel it's time to stop, or they'll end up causing an 'accident'.

Sofiy leads the group again: "How about if Alina and I lie in my bed, and you climb on top of us?"

The other girls agree, and jump into action.

Sofiy has a few suggestions: "You'd better lie facing the other way, Alina. That way, Olena and Liliya will be facing each other, and they can kiss if they want..."

Sofiy then lies down and, shortly after, Alina lies down in the opposite position, extending her legs over the legs of Sofiy.

Sofiy and Alina lubricate their cocks well, and masturbate to get really hard.

Olena and Liliya are already very excited about the idea, and climb onto Sofiy and Alina's bodies.

Eve showed her friends how to have more pleasure and at the same time strengthen their friendship, so now we can see wonderful scenes like this one, with the gorgeous Ukrainian girls.

Sofiy -> Olena <-> Liliya <- Alina

Blonde -> blonde <-> redhead <- brunette

The newbies are facing each other, and don't waste time.

They get closer and start kissing.

This beautiful scene leaves Sofiy and Alina ready for penetration.

They fit their cocks into the entrance of Olena and Liliya's assholes, and leave the rest to the newbies.

Olena and Liliya get the message and slowly bend down to receive Sofiy and Alina's very hard members inside them.

The newbies stop kissing but keep their mouths glued together as they make blonde Sofiy and brunette Alina's cocks disappear inside them.

Before long Olena and Liliya are able to house Sofiy and Alina's members, and are ready to go up and down.

In the position they are in, they need to coordinate their movements.

They have already realized this, and they begin to rise at the same time.

And then they go down: "Oooh! ..."

Olena and Liliya are leaning forward, and give each other stability.

In a short time, they manage to accelerate the movement without losing synchrony.

Olena and Liliya are moving and kissing at the same time, and they decide to go further.

Now they use their hands to caress each other's breasts.

Then Olena holds Liliya's member, and starts masturbating the spectacular redhead.

Liliya immediately does the same, jerking off the fantastic blonde.

Olena and Liliya are feeling immense pleasure, far beyond what they've felt in any previous relationship: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The scene is wonderful.

Many couples enjoy watching porn while having sex, as this visual stimulus can greatly increase arousal.

Sofiy and Alina are very lucky, because they can fantasize that they are fucking two gorgeous porn actresses who kiss while masturbating each other's extremely hard members.

Sofiy and Alina are loving Olena and Liliya's tight asses, as well as the spectacle provided by newbies who have never slept with Tgirls: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Olena and Liliya are also loving this new experience.

Olena had only slept with two boys... and never in a group.

The blonde Ukrainian beauty is overjoyed to be honest and admit that girls turn her on too.

Now Olena is sure that she likes boys, cis girls, and Tgirls.

In fact, Olena now has a very serious doubt, as she has never felt so much pleasure in her entire life.

Maybe Olena puts Tgirls at the top of her list... or at least Liliya, Sofiy, and Alina.

Olena then remembers Eve, and is now even more interested in fucking the little pussy of the girl who exerts an irresistible attraction on her.

Olena continues kissing Liliya, but now she uses her tongue to penetrate the gorgeous redhead's hot, wet mouth.

Liliya had a girlfriend, so she loved Sofiy's 'invitation', but she could never have imagined that she would feel so much pleasure.

The gorgeous redhead is loving kissing and masturbating Olena, she is loving being fucked by Alina, and she is also loving watching Sofiy fuck Olena.

There is a saying in Portuguese that goes roughly 'One is loneliness, two is company, three is a crowd.'

The beautiful expression of pleasure and happiness on Liliya's face makes it clear that she does not agree with this saying.

Liliya is the newest fan of group sex.

Liliya says to herself: "Having sex with one girl is delicious, but having sex with three girls is fantastic! The more the better..."

Olena and Liliya are feeling in paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Sofiy and Alina also feel like they're in paradise... and they're already getting desperate waiting for Olena and Liliya's orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Olena and Liliya are jumping... springing up and down.

They rise and fall faster and faster as if they were being propelled by springs, until they reach orgasm at almost the same time: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Olena and Liliya's cocks are like sprinklers, and they release strong jets of sperm.

Olena covers Liliya's breasts with her sperm, and Liliya does the same with Olena's breasts.

Soon after, Sofiy and Alina also come: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Sofiy and Alina's cocks are also like sprinklers, and they flood Olena and Liliya's assholes.

Olena and Liliya have additional spasms at the wonderful sensation of sperm filling their assholes.

Then, a little calmer, Olena and Liliya glue their lips and their bodies together.

The two girls spread their sprinkled sperm on each other breasts.

It's their own way to celebrate spring and flourishing.

The four girls are very happy, and smile at each other.

Then Olena and Liliya get up, and kiss Sofiy and Alina.

Afterwards, they switch kissing partners.

Olena comments: "It was amazing! If I knew it was so good, I would have tried it sooner."

Sofiy replies: "Having sex with one girl is wonderful, but having sex with several girls at the same time is even better. I learned that from Eve."

Alina agrees with Sofiy: "Eve has changed our lives in many ways. For the better, of course."

Alina then gets up, grabs her pack of Eve menthol, and offers the girls cigarettes.

All accept.

Before inviting Olena and Liliya to live in the same apartment, Alina was careful to ask if they smoked.

That's a care Bella didn't have with Janina and Lena.

Even so, Bella and Karina certainly don't regret inviting Janina and Lena.

Janina has already been changed by Eve, and they've all become very close friends.

Sofiy, Alina, Liliya, and Olena, the four gorgeous Ukrainian Tgirls light their long, thin cigarettes, and chat while they smoke.

They talk about the party at the aquatic complex, and about the show in the huge garden.

The conversation then turns to the 2BGirls's show.

***

As Sofiy, Alina, Liliya, and Olena begin to 'have fun', Eve begin to have lunch with Audrey, Janina and Lena, who were with her on the sun/rain/rainbow float.

Cindy, Hannah, Daria, and Vica, the other girls who were on the same float, sat at the next table.

Audrey makes a comment just for Eve: "I still can't figure out how those three girls holding thoses signs found that sentence."

Janina asks: "Are you talking about those three girls with the sign saying 'Eve makes me feel like I'm in paradise'?"

Eve responds: "That's right, Janina. Seems like everyone saw it, didn't it?"

Lena confirms, and goes further: "I saw it too, and I think I can clear it up."

Eve, Audrey, and Janina are taken aback by Lena's words and are very curious.

Lena explains: "When I first arrived, I didn't know there were trans American girls working at the resort. A girl approached me offering to help carry my things to the apartment, and I accepted. I noticed that although she was gorgeous, she didn't have breasts. We chatted as we walked, and she was really nice, so I thought I could be quite frank. I asked if she intended to transition, and she said yes, but without surgery. She said that she is taking hormone blockers and that now she will start taking female hormones. This is thanks to the NGO, which offered this job to her, which will pay for the transition, and also for her studies. She stopped studying, but now she will finish high school and intends to attend university. I told her that I intend to study design and fashion, and asked if she would like me to make padded bras for her breasts. She was very happy and accepted."

Audrey makes a brief comment: "How nice to know that you are interested in fashion, Lena!"

Lena smiles, and Eve, Audrey, and Janina smile too.

Lena continues: "She said 'Thank you', and said that she is also very grateful to the NGO and especially to you, Eve. She said that thanks to you, she is living in paradise. We both laughed as we realized the connection between 'Eve' and 'paradise'. This girl is the blonde one, and her name is April. I don't know the two brunette girls. If you want to talk to April, I have her cell number."

Eve smiles at Lena and says she would love to talk to April.

Lena then takes her cell phone and gives Eve the contact.

Eve wastes no time calling April.

April answers the call, and is surprised when Eve identifies herself.

Within seconds, April goes from surprise to delight hearing Eve's sweet voice.

Eve asks if April can talk to her, and April says 'Yes', that she already had lunch and is at her apartment with her roommates.

Eve asks if they can talk in the garden, and April accepts.

After arranging to meet April, Eve hurries to finish her lunch.

Eve asks Audrey to explain to Janina and Lena why she is worried about the phrase, but without going into details.

Audrey only tells the basics: "Our concern is because this phrase from the plates was also used in an erotic tale, so we don't know if people are making this kind of correlation because of the tale. That could be a problem for Eve. What I said needs to stay a secret, okay?"

Janina and Lena react: "Wow!"

Lithuanian girl and Polish girl promise to keep secret.

Eve knows that Audrey's words must have made Janina and Lena curious to know the erotic tale, and adds: "The story wasn't even published, so it's strange to see the phrase circulating around. At the right time, we will show this tale to you, okay?"

Janina and Lena agree, and are really curious to hear the tale.

Then, Eve says goodbye to her friends with pecks on the lips, and heads to the garden.

As soon as she arrives at the main entrance to the garden, Eve sees the blonde girl who had the sign.

Eve smiles at April, and April smiles at Eve.

Eve signals for a peck, and April offers her lips.

April has already saw this form of greeting used by the NGO girls, and feels very comfortable with it.

April, however, understands that this kiss is very special, as it is the kiss from the girl she most admires in the whole world.

April is a huge fan of Eve's, and is now very excited about the peck.

Eve was also excited to meet this wonderful girl and is even more excited after the peck.

Eve invites April to take a walk to a more secluded spot in the garden, and April accepts.

Eve takes April's hand and they walk to a bench in the middle of the garden.

The two girls walk away smiling, feeling like they are in paradise.

Once they're seated on the bench, Eve strikes up the conversation.

Eve wants to start at the beginning: "I hadn't seen you before the Spring Parade. It was Lena who told me that you're working here and that you met as soon as she arrived. The other American girls at the resort participated in the Parade. Why you didn't participate, April?"

April clarifies: "I started working yesterday, helping with the arrival of the girls. As the movement was very intense, I was only introduced to a few people. Regarding the Spring Parade, unfortunately I had an accident with my costume. It ripped when I was getting dressed, and there was no time to fix it. I don't blame anyone. I know that the preparations were very rushed. With so much rush, I'm even surprised because the Parade was much better than I imagined... it was sensational!"

Eve smiles at April, and says: "I'm sorry about the accident, April, but knowing that you take such a positive approach to life, I like you even more now."

April smiles again at Eve, this girl who is even more wonderful than the girl in her dreams.

Eve now wants to understand the rest: "Did you already know those two girls who were following the parade with you? Were they the ones who made those signs with the phrase?"

April explains: "Yesterday morning I went to know the beach before starting work, and the two of them were there. When I introduced myself and said my name is April, one of them surprised me by saying 'That's it!' Then she said 'Nice to meet you! I'm May and this is June.' She surprised me with that reaction, but she also surprised her friend. May then explained that they are both aiming to be webcam girls and I had just given her a great idea for their names. She would be May and her friend would be June. We laughed a lot and then talked a lot. It only took one morning for us to become very close: April, May, and June."

Eve and April laugh.

April continues: "They heard that a lot of webcam girls were moving here to town, so they took advantage of the Spring Festival to come and see if the town was really a good place for them to settle down. They're big fans of 2BGirls... and they also said they love you, Eve. After what they said, the three of us became even closer. Sounds like you already have a huge fan club, Eve."

Eve smiles at April even more happily, and goes back to holding the hand of this wonderful CD girl who will start the transition.

April continues: "I told them that I came to work at the resort, and that I'm going to start transitioning, and they were really happy for me. They are very open minded. They are girlfriends and intend to do lives together, but they confessed that they feel very horny for all the 2BGirls, including Lisa and Erin, who are Tgirls, as you may know. I didn't tell them that the girls arriving from Europe are trans, of course, but I think they'll love this surprise. Their greatest desire, though, is to meet you, Eve. That's why we carried those signs at the Spring Parade: to stand out from the other girls and get your attention. I mentioned to May and June that it was thanks to you that I was able to live in the resort, which looks like paradise. June laughed and said 'So Eve took you to paradise?' The three of us laughed a lot. This morning, when I told them that my costume tore and I couldn't walk the parade, they invited me to stay with them, and the three of us came up with that phrase to write on the signs. We wanted to express our love for you, Eve. I'm so glad it worked!"