EVEnTS Ch. 25 - TenTS

Story Info
Eve with more Tgirls of the Most Wanted list.
15k words
4.67
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS Ch. 25 - TenTS

Eve with more Tgirls of the Most Wanted list.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

2TS+W+M -> TS+W -> 10TS

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; Loving Wives.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 89 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

When Eve revealed that the 1,500 European girls are trans and then launched the TransForm, there was an interesting side effect.

Sites with TS content had an absurd increase in hits and became extremely popular.

Many people have admitted to themselves that Tgirls turn them on, and this has led to Tgirls becoming as popular as cis girls on the web, having far greater success than men.

Speaking of men, many of them no longer feel guilty about appreciating Tgirls and pitching a tent.

By the way, as we've seen, there are also girls (Tgirls) pitching a tent when they see or imagine Tgirls.

It's very exciting to see Eve's hard cock or even only see Eve pitching a tent, and it's exactly what we can see right now.

Eve had a wonderful dream and woke up with a morning tent.

Eve dreamed that she was in a store in the mall, trying on clothes with the most wanted Tgirls.

As dreams do not have to respect reality, the fitting room was immense.

Eve was inside the dressing room with the twelve European girls who arrived first, as well as Janina and Lena, and there was Audrey, who made a very special appearance in the dream, wearing the iconic black dress and giving all the girls smokey kisses.

Eve starts Tuesday very happy, but she soon comes back to reality.

She needs to hurry to go to school.

At breakfast, Eve finds the entire household very happy with everything that has been going on lately.

Laura and Jill are particularly happy about yesterday's press conference and the TransForm's pre-sales data.

Jill tells Eve that, adding up the company's website and Susan and Nina's website, there are already more than ninety thousand orders.

Ted (Meg), Kate, Helen, Daria, and Vica congratulate Eve, Laura, and Jill on the success of the TransForm.

Kate is very happy, because the adaptation of the European girls is being fantastic.

Kate takes the opportunity to inform everyone that she has authorized a journalist from one of the largest newspapers in the country to follow the daily lives of European girls.

Eve knows who the journalist is, and replies: "Maybe Laura and Jill don't know, but the three of us met this journalist yesterday at the press conference. It's Alexia, that blue-eyed brunette who asked the first question. I had a little chat with her after the interview, and she told me that you gave her access to the resort, Kate. I think you made the right decision. Alexia is very smart and seems like a great person. I really liked her, and I believe she will write an excellent article."

Kate smiles at Eve.

Eve takes the opportunity to talk more about the journalist: "I think Alexia has all the qualities to be an anchorwoman. I said that to her, and I saw her eyes light up. She would love to go on TV. Do you happen to have high-level contacts on the TV networks?"

Eve looks at Ted (Meg) and Laura.

Ted (Meg) replies: "I have several contacts. If you think she's really competent, I can recommend her, Eve."

Eve smiles at Ted (Meg), thanks him, and says: "I'm going to ask Alexia to send me her résumé."

Eve texts Alexia but doesn't ask for her curriculum.

Eve wants to set up a meeting with Alexia, and says she'll be available after school.

Alexia soon responds, suggesting that they meet at the resort, and then head to a restaurant located in the hotel where she is staying, on the beach promenade.

The hotel is very close to the resort.

Eve accepts.

Eve warns Laura and everyone else that she will have a meeting with Alexia after class, and that she will have dinner with the journalist.

After breakfast, Eve manages to speak to Jill alone, and makes a request: "Jill, could you get a TransForm for me to give as a gift to Alexia tonight?"

Jill laughs, and says she'll see to it, but only if Eve returns the favor with a nice kiss.

Eve and Jill then kiss in a pornographic way.

They get excited, of course, but Jill controls herself: "It was delicious, Eve, but now I have to work. And it's time for you to go to school. See you later."

***

While Eve and many of her friends are spending the day studying at school, there is an enormous amount of people having fun in the city.

There are tourists everywhere, but they are more concentrated on the beach promenade.

Claire and Ralf are a young couple who have been here for a few days.

They came last week, followed the Spring Festival, and they're still here.

Claire and Ralf spent most of the morning at the beach, went out for lunch, and returned to the beach in the afternoon.

They really enjoyed their day at the beach, and now that the sun is going down, they are walking from the beach to the avenue.

Claire and Ralf see two gorgeous girls smoking and walking on the promenade, and approach them.

Claire addresses the girls: "Could you lend me the lighter? When I was brushing the sand off my legs to leave, my lighter fell into the water and is no longer working."

The girls smile at Claire, and one of them says "Sure", and hands her lighter to the young woman.

Claire lights her cigarette, returns the lighter, and says: "Thanks. I'm Claire, and this is Ralf, my boyfriend."

Claire and Ralph smile at the girls.

Ralf is pitching a tent, and tries to cover it up.

The girl who lent her the lighter replies: "I'm Danica, and this is my friend Nadine."

Claire asks: "Are you tourists too?"

Nadine replies: "We are feeling like tourists, but actually we are living at the NGO's resort."

Claire praises: "How amazing! I heard about the arrival of 1,500 girls in the city, but I would never have guessed that you two are Tgirls. You are so feminine and beautiful!"

Danica and Nadine smile and thank her.

Danica returns the compliment: "Thanks, but you're the one who's beautiful. I noticed that you are very fit. Do you exercise a lot?"

Claire responds again: "I think it's genetics that help me to be thin. My parents are also a bit skinny. Ralf is the one who cares most about his health and keeping in shape. By the way, as you can see, I smoke too..."

Laughter.

Ralf has so far limited himself to smiles, so he feels like he needs to say something: "I didn't realize you are Tgirls either. Claire is right. You are really beautiful."

Danica and Nadine smile at Ralf, and thank him.

They have noticed that Ralf continues pitching a tent after learning that they are Tgirls.

Claire noticed this too.

Ralf continues to try to disguise it, and asks where they are from.

Nadine is the one who responds: "We are Russian, like most of the girls who came."

Claire then shares her knowledge of recent events: "Me and Ralf are fans of 2BGirls and Eve, so we decided to come to the Spring Festival. When Eve revealed that the NGO was for Tgirls from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, and Belarus, we were blown away because all the girls in the Spring Parade were very feminine... and you two are among the most beautiful of them all."

Danica and Nadine smile again.

Claire continues: "By the way, I also would never have known that Lisa and Erin from 2BGirls are Tgirls if they hadn't come out. They are wonderful, aren't they?"

Danica, Nadine, and Ralf agree.

The bulge between Ralf's legs remains huge.

Danica and Nadine are excited too, but they're careful to turn their cocks back.

Danica and Nadine are feeling very uncomfortable with their hard cocks, but at least they've avoided showing off like Ralf.

Claire has more to say: "Our initial idea was to visit several cities in the region after the Spring Festival, but we changed our plans and decided to stay a few more days, as we really like it here."

Nadine comments: "The city is so beautiful! Danica and I are loving it too."

Claire is more specific: "The city is really beautiful, but there are many other beautiful cities to visit in the region. We decided to stay because other cities have a reputation for being conservative, and now we know that the people here are much more 'interesting'."

Danica and Nadine are happy to meet Claire and Ralf, who are very open-minded.

The group continues talking even after the girls have finished smoking.

After almost half an hour of conversation, everyone is comfortable, and Claire makes an invitation: "We're staying at a hotel in the back street. This is what we got as the beachfront hotels were fully booked due to the Spring Festival. Do you want to have dinner with us? I would love to be able to talk to you more. We pay, don't we, Ralph?"

Ralf reinforces the invitation: "Yes. I am very curious about Russia and would love to know more about your country."

Russian girls look at each other, smile, and then accept.

The group continues talking as they walk to the hotel in the back street.

Claire comments that the hotel is not the best, but its restaurant is very good.

When they arrive at the hotel, Claire invites the girls up to the apartment, as she and Ralf need to shower and change.

Claire adds: "It will be fast."

The Russian girls accept, and the group takes the elevator.

As they enter the apartment, Claire tells Ralph to shower first.

Ralph agrees, grabs the clothes he will wear for dinner, and heads to the bathroom.

As soon as Ralf enters the bathroom, Claire goes back to talking to the girls, but in a very frank way.

Claire asks: "Did you guys notice that Ralf was pitching a tent?"

Danica and Nadine laugh and say "Yes!"

Claire is direct: "Would you like to have sex with Ralph?"

The girls look at each other, smile, and Nadine replies: "He's your boyfriend. Wouldn't that bother you?"

Claire continues to be very frank: "I would love to see you guys have sex with him. In fact, I was the one who came up with the idea of ​​staying in the city after the Spring Festival. Ralf loved the idea and immediately agreed. When I saw you on the promenade, I really thought you were tourists, but I was really hoping that you would tell me that you are Tgirls."

Danica and Nadine are very excited about the idea, but are still taken aback by Claire's proposal, and don't respond right away.

Claire decides to be even more frank: "Ralf and I often watch sex videos while we have sex, and a while ago Ralf put a video with two guys and a girl. I expected to see the girl get fucked from the front and back, and it did happened, but then one of the guys sucked the other guy's cock and then he got fucked by his friend while the girl sucked his cock. Ralf had a wonderful performance that day, and I understood that he is bisexual. As I acted naturally, he got excited and started using only videos with two guys and a girl. I tried to turn myself on by imagining that Ralf was the guy getting fucked in the videos, but it didn't work. I pictured Ralf fucking the other guy, and that didn't help either. I then imagined that Ralf was fucked by a Tgirl and I got really excited. I decided to take a test, and recently we had sex watching a video where a Tgirl fucked a guy. It worked sooo well for him and me... Since that day we only use videos with Tgirls fucking guys and girls. I would love to see you two have sex with Ralf. Ralf told me he never tried to fulfill his fantasies, but I'm sure he's eager to try."

Danica and Nadine are impressed by everything Claire has said.

Claire is the most open-minded girl they've ever met.

Danica and Nadine feel that they are different from Claire in just one of the sexual fantasies.

The two Russian girls got very excited imagining Ralf being fucked by another guy.

Danica takes the opportunity to ask a question: "What about you, Claire. Have any of your fantasies come true?"

Claire smiles, and says: "Not yet, but I'm about to fulfill my favorite fantasy. I've already ordered Eve's TransForm to fuck Ralf like I'm one of the Tgirls in the videos... and I intend to dress Ralf in girl clothes. Ralf has a face with delicate features, and I think he will look amazing as a CD girl."

Danica smiles at Claire, and says: "I'd love to fuck Ralph... and fuck you too."

Nadine supports the idea: "I also want to have sex with you two."

Claire is overjoyed, and kisses the girls.

Claire then tells them what her plan is.

The girls agree, and go back to talking about other subjects.

Not for long.

Ralf comes back from the shower already dressed for dinner, and says: "It's your turn, Claire."

Claire responds: "You were pretty quick, Ralph. I know it's going to take a lot longer for me to shower. All right for you?"

Everyone says "Okay."

After everything Claire has told, Danica and Nadine know they can be very bold, and they waste no time.

As Claire enters the bathroom, Nadine comments: "We noticed you were pitching a tent. Do you like Tgirls?"

Ralf didn't expect this, but reacts quickly: "I couldn't control myself. You two are gorgeous. My brain tries to rule my body, but my friend down here insists on not obeying."

Ralf then points to the place where another tent is forming.

Danica decides to take the initiative: "We can solve this problem."

Danica then smiles, and doesn't wait for Ralf's answer.

She takes Ralph's hand and leads the boy to the sofa.

Nadine joins them.

Danica unbuttons Ralf's pants and unzips them.

Danica then puts her hand inside Ralph's underwear and releases his very hard cock.

Then Danica starts licking the side of Ralph's cock.

Nadine gives Ralf a delicious kiss and starts to undress.

Ralf is concerned: "I think we have time for a blow job, but doing more than that would be too risky."

Nadine tries to reassure him: "Don't worry, Ralf. We can have a little more fun as Claire said it's going to take a while for her to get back."

Danica supports her friend: "Relax and enjoy, Ralf."

Then Danica makes Ralf's cock disappear inside her mouth.

This makes Ralf stop worrying and focus on his pleasure: "Hmmm! ..."

Danica sucks very well, and Ralf soon realizes that this will be the best oral sex of his life: "Oooh! ..."

When Nadine gets naked, Ralf feels that this will be the best sex of his life.

Ralf praises the brunette girl: "Wow! You are so beautiful, Nadine!"

Nadine is really pretty, and her cock is pointing up.

She bends down beside Danica and signals that she wants to replace her.

Danica then gets up, and starts to take off her clothes.

Nadine wastes no time, and starts the oral on Ralf.

As Nadine starts doing the oral, Ralf realizes that the two girls are really good at it: "Oooh! ..."

Before long Danica is naked, and shows her hard cock.

The three are very excited, so it's easy to see that Danica's and Nadine's cocks are bigger than Ralf's.

Danica 7.1 in (18 cm)

Nadine 6.8 in (17,3 cm)

Ralf 6.4 in (16,3 cm)

Danica also gets a compliment from Ralf: "Wow! What an amazing girl! You two are wonderful!"

The two girls smile at Ralph.

Then Danica approaches Ralf, and climbs on the couch.

Danica stands over Ralph's body and offers her cock for him to suck.

Ralf hesitates: "I never sucked... and Claire can come back... We better stop."

Danica insists: "We already know that Tgirls turn you on, Ralf. It would be really sad if you missed out on this opportunity, wouldn't it? Claire said it's going to take a while for her to shower, so we have time. Come to think of it, Nadine and I have already noticed that Claire is very open minded. I get really excited just imagining Claire catching the three of us together... and enjoying the scene."

Ralf remembers Claire's reaction watching the Tgirl's videos, and he gets even more excited.

Ralf takes courage, and holds Danica's cock.

Danica and Nadine show their beautiful smiles to Ralf.

Ralph then places his mouth on Danica's cock, and starts sucking.

Ralph's cock is still hard, so the girls know it's okay.

Ralf tries to suck like Danica and Nadine, really tight and wet.

Danica approves: "You suck so well, Ralf."

Danica is being honest, because her cock soon gets very hard.

Nadine resolves to expand Ralf's boundaries.

She wets her middle finger and massages the entrance of his ass.

Ralf is sucking on Danica, but makes it clear he's enjoying the massage: "Hmmm! ..."

Nadine then takes the next step, wetting her finger once more, and slowly inserting it.

Ralf doesn't complain, and accepts it very well: "Hmmm! ..."

In a short time, Nadine manages to insert three fingers, and massages Ralf's ass deliciously, while sucking his cock.

Ralf can no longer concentrate on the blowjob: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Nadine doesn't want Ralph to come in her mouth.

She wants to push even further the limits of this dark-haired tourist who is in great physical shape.

Nadine stops sucking Ralf's cock and removes her fingers from his ass.

Then the beautiful Russian brunette masturbates a bit to make sure her cock is really hard, and asks: "If you like my fingers, you need to know that a girl's cock can give you a lot more pleasure. Do you want to try it?"

Nadine is very convincing, and Ralf says "Yes!"

Nadine gives some instructions for Ralf to feel less pain at the beginning of penetration.

These are almost as good instructions as the instructions Eve always gives for beginners.

Nadine then starts to penetrate Ralf's ass.

The instructions work really well, and Ralf is enjoying it: "Oooh! ..."

Nadine is very excited, because she's taking Ralph's virginity, and also because she's enjoying watching him suck Danica's cock.

The beautiful Russian brunette smiles and comments: "What a delicious ass! It's so tight..."

Nadine then smiles.

Nadine's beautiful smile is seen by Ralf, by Danica... and by Claire.

Claire has already left the bathroom, and watches this exciting scene without Ralf being able to see her.

Claire is naked and starts masturbating.

Nadine gets even more excited seeing the beautiful blonde tourist masturbating while watching her boyfriend's deflowering.

Ralf now has a hard time concentrating on the blowjob: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Danica notices Ralf's difficulty, and removes her cock from his mouth.

Then Danica reverses the situation, going on to suck Claire's boyfriend's cock.

While Danica sucks really good, Nadine moves faster and faster.

Before long, Ralf can't take it anymore: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Danica's mouth fills with cum, and she swallows some.