EVEnTS Ch. 25 - TenTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Polish Bella, it's the Ukrainian Liliya's turn to fuck Eve.

Liliya remembers the anxiety of waiting for a spot among the 1,500 girls, and now she feels the pleasure of having Karina behind her and of experiencing Eve's paradise.

Liliya moves as fast as she can, with Eve in front of her and Karina behind her: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Liliya enjoys the feeling for several seconds, then leans down to kiss Eve and steps off the train.

Polish Karina is next to fit Eve.

Karina is happy to welcome Olena, the wonderful girl from Ukraine, and even more happy to be in Eve's paradise.

Karina accelerates the movement and delights with Eve in front and Olena behind: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Karina spasms a lot and takes a while to recover, but finally calms down and kisses Eve.

Karina leaves the train, and now it is Olena who moves.

Olena, the Ukrainian girl, is being invaded by Daria, the Russian girl, and finds shelter in Eve's wonderful paradise.

Olena is very excited fucking Eve and being fucked by Daria: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Olena comes very quickly, but it takes her a while to recover, and it's only after several seconds that she finally calms down, kisses Eve, and leaves the train.

Daria is next, and she feels privileged to have discovered Eve's paradise before the other girls... a warm place where she would like to stay forever.

Daria already understands that she will have to share Eve's paradise with other girls, but she is glad that Lithuanian Janina, the most wanted girl, stayed behind her.

Daria is extremely excited about the opportunity to have sex with the two most beautiful girls in the world: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daria has been shaking non-stop for a long time, and now she recognizes that she, Eve, and Janina make a wonderful trio.

Daria kisses Eve and finally clears the way for Janina, who lunges for her target with Alina still hitched behind her.

Janina received the Ukrainian Alina with a big smile, and now she is even happier to relive the wonderful feeling of being in Eve's paradise.

Eve is the love of Janina's life, and the Lithuanian girl makes it clear in just a few seconds: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

There's a mighty river of cum that manages to break through the solid barrier of Janina's cock and out of Eve's ass as Janina shudders nonstop.

Janina is also taking some time to calm down and her cock is still very hard, but even without being fully recovered, Janina kisses Eve and walks away from the train.

Now it's Alina's turn.

Alina is giving back to Lena, the talented stylist who agreed to make her a bikini, and Alina is looking forward to invading 'Eve's beach'.

Alina delights in diving deep into Eve's very wet environment.

Alina is very excited, and soon makes Eve even wetter: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Alina greatly increases the flow of the waterfall that comes out of Eve, and bathes for several seconds in Eve's river that received the waters of several other girls.

Alina would like to stay forever in this paradise, but she understands that she needs to let Lena feel that pleasure, and she says goodbye to Eve with a delicious kiss.

Lena is very attracted to Eve, and is very anxious to get in touch with her ideal girl.

Eve is Lena's aesthetic ideal.

Polish designer Lena continues to 'house' Ukrainian filmmaker Sofiy, and these two spectacular girls have a keen sense of aesthetics in common.

Filmmaker Sofiy is happy watching designer Lena having a 'Close Encounter' with a 'Third Kind' of girl...

For Sofiy and Lena, Eve is a girl from another world who has a hypnotic power and exerts an irresistible attraction.

Lena gets along very well with Eve, and in an instant Lena is able to communicate very clearly: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Lena is like other girls: Lena managed to come pretty quickly inside Eve, but it's taking her time to recover from the incredible spasms of pleasure.

It must be said that Sofiy is 'disturbing' Lena's recovery, because when Lena kept herself still inside Eve, Sofiy began to move behind Lena, prolonging the pleasure of this wonderful Polish blonde even more.

Lena can't take it anymore, and asks Sofiy to stop fucking her.

Sofiy complies with the request, and Lena then manages to kiss Eve and abandon the little train.

Finally it's Sofiy's turn.

Like a good hostess, Sofiy decided to be in the last car, and she's the only one not being fucked.

When the time comes for Sofiy to penetrate Eve, she is in for a wonderful surprise.

Polish Bella managed to recover, and is positioned behind her Ukrainian friend.

Sofiy penetrates Eve, and then turns her head back to show Bella her gratitude.

Bella understands what Sofiy is doing, and they kiss affectionately.

Sofiy then leans forward and kisses Eve.

When Sofiy leaves Eve's lips, she is soon replaced.

Janina approaches Eve and starts kissing her.

Daria wasn't as quick as Janina, so she decides to lick and suck on Eve's breasts.

Bella manages to fit her cock inside Sofiy, and stands still.

Then Sofiy does what she was already looking forward to doing.

She starts to come and go and accelerates more and more.

Incredibly, Bella's cock is very hard inside Sofiy.

Sofiy is feeling a lot of pleasure, and soon comes to orgasm with the front and back stimuli: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

There's a lot of sperm coming out of Eve's ass and falling into the container Sofiy has placed on the floor.

Eve managed to take the girls' torture, and now she's free to cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve's cock looks like a fountain gushing under high pressure.

All the girls stare in amazement at the jets of sperm flying far and wide and landing on Eve's hair, face and chest.

Janina and Daria are also hit by Eve's sperm.

Some girls count the jets and come up with a total of twelve, including the small jets at the end.

Bella sees the beautiful scene, speeds up the movement, and surprises Sofiy by also coming really fast the second time: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Bella's unexpected orgasm prolongs Sofiy's spasms.

While Sofiy and Bella recover, the other girls form a cleaning crew, and lick Eve's face and body.

They also lick the sperm that landed on Janina and Daria.

Bella finally unhooks herself from Sofiy, and Sofiy leaves Eve's paradise.

Then all the gorgeous Tgirls exchange delicious kisses, sharing Eve's sperm, and sealing the group's bond.

They are ten spectacular Tgirls who have become very close friends.

***

Next: EVEnTS 26 - TAILoRING [Eve's circle love thresomes and group sex.]