EVEnTS Ch. 25 - TenTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Alexia was a child, she felt bad about being different from other girls, about having something that stood out and was similar to what boys have.

Upon discovering the pleasure that her clitoris provided, Alexia began to like her 'Alex the Great' more and more, but later she discovered that not everyone would accept her well.

Alexia's first and only boyfriend reacted very badly to discovering her secret.

He was rude and said that Alexia tricked him, that he thought Alexia was a girl.

Alexia explained that she was indeed a cis girl, but she had a large clit.

They had sex, but Alexia's boyfriend's initial reaction already indicated that their relationship wouldn't be good... and it wasn't.

Now that Alexia understands what turns her on and has surrendered to her desires, she would love to have an even bigger 'cock'.

Alexia dreamed of the Spring Parade, but just at the magical moment when she was 'having fun' with Eve and the other girls on the float, the scene changed, and she was alone in bed with a morning tent.

The dream was so real that, when she actually woke up, Alexia was really having a morning tent, and she put her hand between her legs thinking she was going to touch a huge cock.

Instead of finding a huge cock, Alexia found her hard, 3 in clit, so Alexia pleasured herself with what she had... and loved it, of course.

Even dreaming of a bigger 'cock', Alexia understands that she is very lucky, that she has something very special between her legs... something that many girls would like to have.

Now, thanks to Eve, Alexia has a 'cock' that is bigger and more incredible than the one in her dream.

Alexia is very happy with her 7.5 inch cock which is at 75°, and is equal to Eve's wonderful cock.

After the compliments, Eve bends down and checks if her ass is ready for penetration.

As Alexia inserted three fingers into her ass while giving the oral, Eve is ready.

Alexia is eager to penetrate Eve with the TransForm, and asks our heroine to get down on all fours.

Eve responds: "I'd rather see your gorgeous face and beautiful breasts, Alexia."

Alexia smiles at Eve, and they position themselves on the bed.

Eve puts two pillows under her ass to make it easier for Alexia to access her hole, and she also puts a pillow under her head so she can follow the scene well.

Next, Alexia spreads the lube on the TransForm and Eve's ass.

All ready.

Alexia begins to penetrate Eve, and the TransForm slides in without issue.

Eve is forcing the air out of her ass as the TransForm comes in, so she can handle the initial annoyance well.

Alexia reaches the bottom, and turns on the TransForm devices.

Alexia is surprised: "It feels amazing, Eve. Delicious!"

Now Alexia moves back and forth.

Eve observes the expression of pleasure on the gorgeous face of the blue-eyed brunette, and her cock is getting harder and harder.

Eve then holds her cock, and starts to masturbate.

Eve and Alexia are loving it: "Oooh! ..."

Alexia revs up the TransForm's devices, and some of the vibration reaches Eve's ass.

This is helping both girls: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Even though she came a short time ago, Eve is very excited, and masturbates faster and faster: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Alexia continued very excited and is almost reaching a new orgasm.

She realizes that Eve is about to come too, and triggers the ejaculator.

Feeling Alexia's 'sperm' filling her ass, Eve gets there: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

And Alexia reaches her thirtieth orgasm: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Even though she's come just now, Eve manages to ejaculate enough to make her chest very smeared with cum, and now she's shivering uncontrollably.

Alexia also has a lot of spasms, and when she finally gets enough control, she turns off the TransForm's vibrator and clit stimulator.

Alexia then takes her 'cock' out of Eve, and does something that surprises our favorite blonde girl: Alexia licks the sperm off Eve's chest.

As Alexia revealed her unsuccessful experience with a boy, Eve didn't expect to see Alexia licking her chest.

Alexia wants to feel the sperm in her mouth, because it's a girl's sperm.

It's Eve's sperm.

Eve smiles at Alexia, appreciating her attitude.

Then the two girls kiss deliciously, and Alexia transfers some of the sperm into Eve's mouth.

After the kiss, Eve has something to say: "Congratulations, Alexia! You managed to have thirty orgasms!"

Alexia smiles, and says: "Thanks to you, Eve. I love you!"

Eve replies: "I love you too, Alexia."

They then kiss again.

After a long passionate kiss, they decide to relax.

Eve takes two of her Eves, lights them up, and hands one of them to Alexia.

Eve and Alexia smoke and kiss some more.

By dedicating herself entirely to pleasuring Alexia, Eve proved again that her mind works like a girl's mind.

Eve is concerned with giving the maximum pleasure to those she loves, unlike 'macho men', who are selfish and do not exercise empathy.

This chapter in Eve's life might help other people: If you made it to 25, you can make it to 30.

As Eve devoted herself to Alexia's multiple orgasms for so long, it's getting pretty late.

After several kisses and smokey kisses, the two girls put out their cigarettes and go to shower.

They exchange more kisses and caresses during the bath, but they know they can't go beyond that, and they conform, finishing the bath.

They then come out of the bathroom, put on their clothes, and Eve is now ready to leave.

Eve goes back to talking about her plan, the interviews Eve wants Alexia to do with her, with Ted, and with the 2BGirls.

Eve says: "I'll talk to Daria, Vica, Sofiy, Ted, and the 2BGirls, and then I'll get back to you. It's all right?"

Alexia agrees, of course, and they say goodbye with another delicious kiss.

Eve returns to the mansion floating with happiness.

***

Wednesday would be like any other day in most people's lives, but we're talking about Eve, and she has a lot of ideas.

Eve has already talked to Ted (Meg), Daria, Vica, Sofiy, and the 2BGirls, all of whom have agreed to help Alexia.

Ted (Meg) and Eve will be interviewed tomorrow, and 2BGirls will be interviewed on Friday, before they leave for Europe, where they will begin touring in support of the new album.

That's Eve's schedule for tomorrow and the day after.

Today she plan is to do something else: meet Janina, three Polish girls, and four Ukrainian girls.

Eve learned that the Lithuanian girl, the Polish girls, and the Ukrainian girls are living in apartments next to each other, and Eve arranged to meet these neighbors.

After talking to Liliya and Olena at the resort's restaurant, Eve wants to get to know these two Ukrainian girls better.

Eve invited Daria to join the meeting, as she has another motivation.

Eve is curious to see together the top three Tgirls on the Russian Mafia's Most Wanted list: Janina, Daria, and Lena. A Lithuanian, a Russian, and a Pole.

These three Tgirls are absurdly gorgeous.

It must be remembered that all the other girls on the date are gorgeous and are also on the Russian sex trafficking mafia's Most Wanted list.

The list must have been drawn up by a select group of mobsters, thus representing the taste of this jury.

The mobsters have proven that they are extremely capable of judging female beauty, but it wouldn't be unfair if a different jury chose one of the other Tgirls from this date for the top three.

These girls are gorgeous, and Eve is blown away by the beauty of them all.

The meeting will have ten spectacular Tgirls: Eve, Daria, Janina, Lena, Bella, Karina, Sofiy, Alina, Liliya, Olena.

Eve arrives at the resort carrying two bags of food.

As they are recipes prepared by Laura's chef, the girls must like it.

Eve takes the elevator up to the top floor and heads to the Ukrainian girls' apartment.

Right after Eve rings the bell, the door opens.

It is Daria who has come to receive her.

Daria stayed at the resort after school, and went upstairs to help her friends.

Eve enters, and Daria kisses her affectionately.

Then the other girls kiss Eve.

They are real kisses, not the traditional pecks on the lips.

Liliya and Olena see the other girls kissing, and take the opportunity to feast on Eve's mouth.

Eve is very happy with the reception.

In fact, all the girls are very excited, and this is clear in the case of the girls who are wearing a skirt, and pitching a tent.

Eve is one of the many girls wearing a skirt.

Eve's cock has slipped out of her panties and she's pitching a tent, a big tent.

Liliya and Olena are surprised: "Wow!"

The other girls didn't tell Liliya and Olena Eve's secret.

Liliya says: "I didn't know! Not in a thousand years would I have guessed you were a Tgirl, Eve."

Olena agrees: "Neither do I. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Eve."

Eve smiles, thanks, and returns the compliment.

Then Eve hands the bags to Sofiy, and has her hands free to tuck her cock into her panties.

Sofiy carries the bags to the kitchen, and comments: "Now the party is complete."

Eve says: "I hope you like it. Laura's chef prepared it."

Sofiy replies: "I said the party is complete because you arrived, Eve."

The girls laugh.

Sofiy and Alina take what Eve brought out of the bags.

The girls are listening to pop music from Ukraine, and they've agreed to listen to music from Russia, Poland, Lithuania, and 2BGirls next.

Out of respect for the other neighbors, the sound isn't as loud as they'd like, but it's helping to create a great mood.

The girls dance, eat, drink, and talk for nearly two hours.

After enjoying the music of the four Eastern European countries, Alina turns on the TV and exhibits the 2BGirls' show recorded at the resort.

It's the first time Janina, Lena, Liliya, and Olena watch this video with the full show.

They are loving it, and they make a lot of comments about the band.

Eve, Daria, Bella, Karina, Sofiy, and Alina talk about the wonderful day they had.

The girls enjoy the show from start to finish.

They get very emotional when they hear 2BGirls and Eve sing Transforming the Word.

The song is not sad, but they all have tears falling from their eyes.

The song conveys a message with a very special meaning for them.

At the end of the show, all the girls kiss Eve again, and thank her for everything she has done.

The atmosphere of the meeting changes completely.

The many girls in skirts are pitching a tent.

Eve laughs, points to her tent, then points to the other girls' tents.

The ten girls laugh.

Soon all the girls start taking off their clothes.

When they're only in their underwear, you can see that they're all pitching a tent.

Before long, all the girls are naked, and show their hard cocks.

Alina 7.7 in (19.6 cm)

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Bella 7.4 in (18.8 cm)

Liliya 7.3 in (18.5 cm)

Janina 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Daria 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Karina 7.2 in (18.3 cm)

Sofiy 7 in (17.8 cm)

Lena 6.9 in (17.5 cm)

Olena 6.9 in (17.5 cm)

Alina's cock is the biggest, but all eyes are on Eve's cock.

Olena completes her earlier compliment: "Aside from being the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, you also have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, Eve."

The other girls agree, as Eve does have an absurdly beautiful cock.

A note: Eve's cock is beautiful even when she's not aroused, as the beautiful head of Eve's cock is always on display.

The excess skin on Eve's cock was removed when she was a little kid.

Eve did not have phimosis and there was no immediate risk to her health, but Laura made this decision, as without excess skin it is much easier to take care of hygiene on site, and this greatly reduces the risk of illness.

Also, Eve's cock is very smooth, curved slightly upwards, and is only slightly darker than Eve's very fair skin.

What is most striking, however, is perhaps the fact that Eve's cock is at 75° when it's hard like it is now.

The other girls have never seen a cock bend so high.

This is really rare.

With the girls naked, one of the hostesses has something to say.

Sofiy loved taking part in the train at the European girls' house, and proposes: "How about we make a new train, with Eve lying on the coffee table in the living room?"

Daria, Bella, Karina, and Alina also participated in the train with Eve being fucked by all the girls, and they are excited.

The rookie girls are also excited.

They all begin to stretch their delicate assholes.

After a few minutes, Eve and the European girls are ready.

Sofiy and Alina remove the sofa seats and place them on the coffee table so that Eve can lie down at the proper height.

Sofiy is careful to place a container on the floor to collect the girls' sperm, preventing the floor of the room from becoming slippery.

Eve then suggests to the girls: "Try to take the opportunity to get to know the girls you haven't slept with yet."

Then Eve shows off her wonderful smile, and lies down to wait for the girls.

The European girls are using Eve's recommendation to form a queue.

They don't even need to communicate verbally to establish order.

Before long, it can be seen what position each girl will have on the train.

Eve is happy that all the girls will soon be connected with girls from other countries.

Sofiy -> Lena -> Alina -> Janina -> Daria -> Olena -> Karina -> Liliya -> Bella -> Eve.

Ukraine -> Poland -> Ukraine -> Lithuania -> Russia -> Ukraine -> Poland -> Ukraine -> Poland -> USA.

Eve then realizes that this date is almost a blonde girls' get-together.

The exceptions are brunette Alina and red-haired Liliya.

Little by little, the girls begin to form the train.

Bella was excited when this new opportunity to have sex with Eve arose, and this time she was very quick and managed to be first in line.

Bella lubricates her very hard cock, and also lubricates Eve's ass.

Eve smiles at Bella, and the gorgeous Polish blonde springs into action.

As Bella is the first to fuck Eve, she gently pushes her cock inside the girl who is currently the most desired girl in the world.

Eve accepts the delicate head of Bella's cock with a beautiful expression of pleasure, and Bella proceeds slowly until her cock disappears completely.

Bella then starts to move inside Eve's tight ass.

Bella is very excited and her cock is already oozing precum.

After going back and forth a few times, Bella understands it's time to stop.

Liliya was already getting very anxious, but now she is finally able to spring into action.

Liliya had already lubricated her member, and now she is lubricating Bella's ass.

All ready.

Liliya, the wonderful Ukrainian redhead, can now enter in Bella, the beautiful Polish blonde.

Slowly, the Ukrainian girl moves into the Polish girl and is very well received.

Bella welcomes Liliya with a beautiful smile.

Liliya then does like Bella, moving a few times, then stands still and waits for Karina.

As Karina begins to penetrate Liliya, Bella takes the opportunity to resume the in and out movement in Eve's ass.

Bella goes forward, and her cock disappears inside Eve.

Bella goes back, and receives Liliya's cock.

Karina goes far inside Liliya, and a little later she becomes another girl moving on the train.

Karina fucks Liliya for about ten seconds, then stands still.

Now it's the turn of the Ukrainian Olena to enter the Polish Karina.

Olena was also very anxious, and moved quickly.

Karina doesn't complain about Olena's haste.

On the contrary, Karina's ass welcomes Olena's cock with great satisfaction.

Olena delights in Karina's ass for a few seconds, then stops.

Olena, however, continues to feel a lot of pleasure as Karina resumes the back and forth movement.

Karina goes forward, and makes her cock disappear inside Liliya.

Karina steps back, and Olena's cock disappears inside her.

Olena is loving Karina's ass, and doesn't even realize that Daria is about to invade her.

Daria, the gorgeous Russian blonde, invades Olena, the gorgeous Ukrainian blonde, while Olena is distracted.

Olena is surprised, but reacts very well.

The Ukrainian girl is very brave, and she sees the Russian girl's invasion as a historic moment for her.

Daria runs through all of Olena's territory a few times, and then freezes, waiting for something new to happen.

Olena is loving getting in touch with Daria, the gorgeous girl who is one of the top three in the Russian mafia's Most Wanted list.

Speaking of Most Wanted, now it's Janina who starts to fuck Daria.

The scene is wonderful, as we see together the two Most Wanted girls.

Janina, the most wanted girl, fucks Daria, second on the list.

As soon as Janina stops moving, Daria does like Bella and Karina, and starts pacing back and forth.

Daria the Russian girl goes forward and enters the depths of Olena, the Ukrainian girl.

Daria steps back, and is deliciously 'impaled' by Janina, the spectacular Lithuanian girl.

Janina just lost her virginity to Eve and is sure that Eve is the love of her life, but Janina also understands that she can love Eve and enjoy incredible moments like this.

Janina enjoys the wonderful sensation of fucking Daria for a few seconds, then stops.

Janina waits anxiously for the 'arrival' of Alina, another gorgeous Ukrainian girl.

Not for long.

Janina looks back, and smiles as she sees Alina approaching.

Alina smiles at Janina and starts to get into the wonderful Lithuanian girl who was a virgin until a few days ago, and who welcomes her very well.

Alina is very fond of Janina's delicate ass, but understands that she needs to stop for now.

Lena, the talented Polish blonde stylist puts her arms around Alina's waist as if she wants to hug the delicate Ukrainian brunette, and offers her cock to satisfy Alina's hunger.

Alina accepts Lena's cock and delights in the wonderful sensation of being completely filled.

Alina then decides it's time to fully satiate her hunger, moving back and forth.

Alina goes forward, and fucks Janina.

Alina goes back, and is fucked by Lena.

Now all that's missing is Sofiy.

Lena, the gorgeous Polish blonde, invites Sofiy, the amazing Ukrainian blonde, to enter her.

Sofiy, the talented Ukrainian filmmaker, wastes no time, and enters Lena, the talented Polish fashion designer.

Sofiy -> Lena -> Alina -> Janina -> Daria -> Olena -> Karina -> Liliya -> Bella -> Eve.

The train is formed and moves synchronously.

Bella, Karina, Daria, Alina, and Sofiy are the girls who set the pace of the train.

Eve, Liliya, Olena, Janina, and Lena enjoy the 'landscape'.

The sound is much nicer than the sound of traditional trains: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve starts to masturbate.

Eve is very excited, as Bella's cock slides deliciously inside her ass, and the image of the girls in action is wonderful.

Eve watches Janina fucking Daria, and is very aroused by the delighted expression of the two girls she loves so much.

Bella leans forward and kisses Eve deliciously.

Then, Bella raises her body a little and begins to accelerate her in and out movement more and more.

Polish Bella loves the feeling of being in Eve's paradise, and that feeling is even better with Ukrainian Liliya behind her... and before long Bella can't take it anymore, dumping a huge amount of semen inside Eve: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

After about fifteen seconds, Bella manages to calm down enough to withdraw her cock from Eve, and then climbs out of the train.

The scene with one of the European girls fucking Eve is repeated for over ten minutes.

One by one, the girls cum inside Eve's ass, and get off the train.