EVEnTS Ch. 25 - TenTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadine managed to wait for Ralf, and now she's free to cum: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Ralf and Nadine have a lot of spasms.

After receiving Ralf's sperm, the Russian blonde stands up and smiles at Claire.

Claire then stops masturbating, and approaches the group.

Claire's appearance panics Ralph, but he soon calms down seeing that Claire is showing her beautiful smile.

Claire brings her face closer to Danica's and they kiss, sharing Ralf's sperm.

After the kiss, Claire approaches Ralph and kisses him, giving back part of his sperm.

Nadine finally leaves Ralf's ass and gets up.

Then she and Danica kiss and share Ralf's sperm.

Then they switch partners, and everyone kisses everyone.

Danica has something to say: "Nadine and Ralf are already satisfied, but we still haven't come, Claire. Do you want?"

Claire is very happy to be able to fulfill her fantasy: "I'm looking forward to trying it out, Danica."

Claire shows that she is really anxious: she takes the hand of the amazing Russian blonde and leads her to the bed.

Claire lies down and waits for Danica.

Danica positions herself and, after masturbating a little, she begins to penetrate Claire.

Nadine and Ralf sit side by side and watch the sex of the two gorgeous girls.

Danica stands still as soon as she gets to the bottom of Claire's pussy, and stretches her body to kiss the wonderful blonde tourist.

After the tender kiss, Danica starts to move.

Danica was so eager to fuck Claire, she didn't even think about sucking on her first.

Fortunately Claire is very excited, as she masturbated watching her boyfriend sucking a girl's cock and being fucked by another girl.

By the way, Ralf's cock is getting hard again.

Nadine is also getting excited.

Danica is loving Claire's wet pussy, but tries to maintain control: "This feels so good, Claire. I didn't know pussy was so wet."

Claire answers with difficulty: "Pussies only get wet like this when the girl is really excited, Danica."

Danica is happy to know, and speeds up the back and forth.

Claire appreciates the beautiful girl's face, breasts, and cock: "Oooh! ..."

Nadine holds Ralf's cock and masturbates.

Ralf does the same with Nadine's cock.

Danica sees the scene, and suggests: "How about you guys do a 69?"

Nadine smiles, makes Ralf lie down on the couch, and climbs onto his body in an inverted position.

Ralf feels more comfortable now, and puts his mouth on Nadine's cock.

The beautiful Russian brunette starts oral on Ralf soon after.

Claire looks at the two of them, and likes what she sees: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Then the beautiful blonde tourist looks back at Danica, who speeds up her movements even more: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The two girls manage to cum together: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Claire and Danica's simultaneous spasms look like they belong in an earthquake movie scene.

The only difference is that the expression on their faces isn't one of panic, it's one of pleasure... an enormous pleasure that, for them, surpasses the record 9.5 of the earthquake in Chile.

Claire thinks about her fantasies as she comes.

Claire told Danica and Nadine that in her biggest fantasy she was a Tgirl, but now Claire is fulfilling another one of her fantasies, and she's feeling like she's in paradise.

Claire is getting so much pleasure out of Danica that she's now sure she wants to have sex with Tgirls a lot more.

Claire now looks in wonder at Ralf and Nadine doing the 69.

Claire then goes back to remembering her biggest fantasy, the one where she turns into a Tgirl and fucks Ralf, who turned into a wonderful CD girl.

Then, Claire changes the fantasy, and imagines Ralf as an amazing CD girl who is fucking her.

Claire's orgasm is prolonged: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Danica has incredible spasms.

After several seconds that feel like an eternity, Claire and Danica begin to relax.

Danica calms down enough to say: "I loved it, Claire!"

Claire manages to reciprocate: "I loved it too, Danica."

Danica keeps her cock inside Claire, leans forward, and kisses the amazing blonde tourist.

As they kiss, Danica manages to move her member a little inside Claire, making this moment even more delicious for both of them.

After the kiss, they see that Nadine and Ralf are still on their 69.

As Nadine and Ralf have already come, Claire and Danica know that it must be more difficult for both of them to reach a new orgasm.

Claire decides to help Ralf and wants Danica to help Nadine.

Claire communicates with Danica by putting three fingers together and making a back-and-forth motion.

Danica understands what Claire intends to do, and the two girls position themselves behind Ralf and Nadine.

Claire starts sticking her middle finger in Ralf's ass, and Danica does the same in Nadine's ass.

Nadine and Ralf are feeling a lot of pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

As Ralph's ass has already been properly enlarged, Claire soon realizes that she can insert three fingers.

Danica is more careful with Nadine's ass, but after a minute she also manages to insert three of her fingers inside her friend.

Nadine and Ralf's cocks are rocking hard, and the two are on the cusp of another orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Claire and Danica move their fingers as fast as they can, and go deep, stimulating Nadine and Ralf's A-spot.

Nadine and Ralf were managing to give each other a lot of pleasure in 69, but Danica and Claire's help is most welcome.

Before long, Nadine and Ralf cum again: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Nadine and Ralf are shaking a lot, but manage to taste and swallow each other's cum.

Claire and Danica smile at each other, happy to help Ralf and Nadine have an incredible orgasm.

Claire had the idea to use her fingers, because she remembered a test she did with Ralf.

Claire noticed that Ralf got very excited during the movie that had two guys and a girl.

It was the moment when one of the guys was being fucked by the other guy while the girl was sucking him.

At that moment, Claire was sucking Ralf and decided to put her fingers inside him.

Ralf didn't complain and reacted very well, increasing Claire's suspicion.

After the sex, Claire got a confession from Ralf, although at first he tried to come up with an excuse.

Ralf told Claire that he downloaded the movie believing that it was a movie where the two guys would only have sex with the girl, and he did that to see if Claire gets excited watching a threesome like that.

Ralf didn't want to come out, and told Claire that he wasn't gay because he never had sex with another man.

Claire was very understanding, and told Ralf that it's normal for people to have their fantasies, and that the fact that he gets turned on by seeing two guys having sex doesn't necessarily mean he's gay.

Claire said she believes Ralf really likes her, so he's probably bisexual.

Claire only asked Ralf for one favor: "If you decide to have sex with another guy and it changes your life, I prefer that you open up to me right away."

Ralf has finally accepted this truth of his, acknowledging that he really gets turned on by seeing two guys having sex, so he must be bisexual.

Their life changed after that day, but it just changed even more.

After their sex today, Claire and Ralf have broadened their horizons a lot, and can put it on their resumes that they are pansexuals with proven experience.

Claire is overjoyed to be fulfilling her wildest fantasies, and she's already decided she's going to move to town... with or without Ralf.

Ralf hadn't thought about moving here, but now he's considering that as well.

For them, the city is the closest you can get to paradise on Earth.

Like Claire and Ralf, many locals and tourists are getting closer to Tgirls, and they're feeling like they're in paradise.

***

After a long day of anxiety, Eve returns to the mansion, showers, and gets dressed for her date with Alexia.

Eve considers calling Jill, but that's not necessary.

Jill knocks on the door and says: "It's Jill. May I?"

Eve says "Sure!"

Jill enters and hands Eve the bag with the kit containing the TransForm and other items, and comments: "Alexia is gorgeous, isn't she?"

Eve feels she needs to pay more attention to Jill: "It's true, Jill... and you're an amazing girl. You will always have a very special place in my heart. I love you, Jill."

Jill is resigned: "Eve, I already understood that your heart is huge, and it holds a lot of girls. I'm very lucky to be in it as well."

Eve then kisses Jill for a long time.

Both girls are very excited, but this time it's Eve who controls herself: "I have to go, Jill. Good thing we now live together and can meet each other easily."

Eve and Jill smile and kiss goodbye.

Eve leaves the mansion and walks to the resort.

Eve texts Alexia, asking where she is.

Alexia says she's in the library, talking to Sofiy and watching the videos the Ukranian girl has made since the first twelve girls arrived.

Eve says she'll be there in ten minutes.

After sending the message, Eve starts walking faster.

While walking along the beach promenade, Eve sees many European Tgirls, and greets them.

The European Tgirls aren't just on the sidewalk: there are plenty of them on the beach's sand too.

When Eve arrives at the resort, she also greets many Tgirls in the garden.

The presence of European Tgirls is changing the city.

Residents, in general, are finding that the city has improved a lot with the arrival of the wonderful Tgirls.

The number of tourists in this high season should break all records, and everyone who arrives is very happy.

If the resort hadn't gone bankrupt during the pandemic, the number of tourists could have been even higher.

Many tourists are staying in neighboring cities, due to lack of vacancies in local hotels.

Next spring, with Meg's (Ted's) mega-resort already built, the town should set a new tourist record.

After greeting many girls wherever she goes, Eve arrives at the library, and sees Sofiy and Alexia sitting at a table.

Eve approaches them, and greets Sofiy with a peck on the lips.

When Eve approaches Alexia, the journalist already knows what to do, and accepts Eve's peck.

Sofiy invites Eve to sit down, and she accepts.

Alexia says that Sofiy's videos are very good and help her understand the whole process of the girls adapting to their new life.

Sofia smiles and thanks.

Eve asks Sofiy if she told Alexia that Daria and Vica also have several videos.

The gorgeous Ukrainian blonde says "Yes."

Alexia adds: "I have already arranged with Daria and Vica to see their videos as well."

Eve asks Sofiy another question: "And have you gotten used to the resort yet, Sofiy?"

Sofiy replies: "I'm in love, Eve. I really liked the NGO's house, but the resort is amazing. And I was lucky, because in addition to Alina, who I adore, I'm sharing the apartment with Liliya and Olena, who are two fantastic girls."

Eve comments: "I met Liliya and Olena, and we had dinner together at the resort's restaurant. You were really lucky. They are wonderful."

Eve then addresses Alexia: "Do you need more time to watch the videos?"

Alexia says no, that Sofiy has already shown the videos, and they were just talking.

Sofiy doesn't want to get in the way: "She's already free, Eve. Have fun."

Eve smiles at Sofiy, and the girls say goodbye with more pecks.

On the way to the restaurant, which is in the hotel where Alexia is staying, the journalist sees how popular Eve has become.

In addition to waving with many European Tgirls, Eve takes several selfies with tourists, as well as young people who live in the city.

When they arrive at the hotel and enter the restaurant, they sit in a more private place.

After ordering food, they are finally able to talk.

Eve asks Alexia if she's getting good material for her article.

Alexia says "Yes", and that she is in love with the European girls, and has been very moved by the stories they tell.

Alexia comments: "I try not to cry, but I couldn't hold back the tears on several occasions."

Eve smiles at Alexia, and replies: "Our intention is to help girls recover from trauma, and have a chance to be happy. Living in a seaside resort should help a lot."

Alexia smiles too, and says: "You are amazing, Eve. Now that I'm following the girls closely, I understand how important your project is. Not just for these girls. You are drawing everyone's attention to a big problem that was ignored. You are changing the world for the better, Eve."

Eve laughs, then explains why: "Maybe a lot of men think I'm threatening their world by introducing the TransForm."

Alexia laughs, too, and comments: "I think men who have the courage will be forever grateful to you, Eve. Men who are afraid are likely to be more at risk of losing their girls to open-minded men... or other girls."

Eve is happy with Alexia's comment, and smiles again.

Alexia makes a confession: "Eve, please don't tell anyone what I'm going to say. I went to Susan and Nina's website, and I couldn't resist. I ordered a TransForm."

Eve loved hearing Alexia's confession: "Don't worry, Alexia. It will be our secret. The webcam girls are gorgeous and they look amazing with the TransForm, don't they?"

Alexia admits they do: "They're all really gorgeous, and they look like real Tgirls in the photos where they are using the TransForm."

Eve has a question: "Did the idea for the article about the European Tgirls come from the paper or from you?"

Alexia understands what Eve is getting at, and admits that she was the one who insisted on doing the article.

Alexia then confesses: "I was very interested in the girls... and even more in you, Eve. I would love to see you using your TransForm."

Eve smiles at Alexia, and says: "I have a surprise for you, Alexia, but you won't know until after we've had dinner."

Alexia, of course, has noticed that Eve has brought a bag, and bets there's a TransForm inside it.

Alexia starts imagining Eve using the TransForm, and gets very excited.

Alexia invites Eve up to her apartment after dinner, and Eve accepts.

The two girls get along very well, and are looking forward to a moment of intimacy.

The two girls really enjoy dinner.

Eve and Alexia are very happy, but also anxious.

As soon as they finish dinner, they rush upstairs to Alexia's apartment.

As soon as the door is closed, the two girls waste no time and kiss.

It's a long, wet kiss.

Pornographic.

After the kiss, Eve picks up the bag she had dropped on the floor, and hands it to Alexia: "You can cancel your order, as I brought you a TransForm as a gift, Alexia."

Alexia is very happy.

She smiles and gives Eve a delicious kiss.

After the kiss, Alexia comments: "I imagined there was a TransForm in the bag, but I thought it was for you to use yourself, Eve. Thanks!"

Since Eve is now sure that Alexia is attracted to Tgirls, but still hasn't discovered her secret, Eve intends to surprise the journalist.

Eve and Alexia remove their clothes facing each other.

Alexia and Eve are completely naked, but Eve kept her legs closed as she took off her panties.

Eve wants to surprise Alexia, but when she sees the journalist naked, it is Eve who is surprised.

Eve looks delightedly at Alexia's genital region.

Eve then smiles, and says: "Your clit is amazing, Alexia... It looks like a cock!"

Alexia's clitoris is really amazing, as it is 3 inches (7.6 cm) and looks like a mini-penis, a precious treasure that very few girls have.

Eve is in doubt: "Is it really a clit, or are you a hermaphrodite, Alexia?"

Alexia is happy with Eve's reaction, and clarifies: "It's a clit, Eve. When it's hard like it is now, it's 3 in. At rest, it has 2 in. When I was born, the doctor said it was necessary to cut my clitoris, but my mother wouldn't let them do that. She confessed to me that she was also born with a big clit... not as big as mine, and it was cut. It's a very sad story, as she said she never felt pleasure in sex. Unfortunately, even today there are doctors who operate the clitoris, and also cut the members of those who are hermaphrodites. Doctors shouldn't have the right to choose whether someone should be a boy or a girl, should they? Many hermaphrodites discover that their sexual orientation does not match the sex chosen by doctors, and they are frustrated for life. I heard that in Africa there are tribes where every girl's clit is cut off as soon as they are born. It's very cruel, isn't it?"

Eve agrees: "It's really cruel. These doctors and the men of these African tribes have a very backward mentality, and they cause suffering and a life without pleasure for many people. It is absurd that this still happens. We need to fight against this sexist view of the world, the denial of pleasure. I am glad to hear that you have escaped this sad fate, Alexia."

Alexia smiles at Eve.

Alexia takes the opportunity to say one more thing: "My name is the feminine of Alexander, which means 'man's defender' or 'helper', but I don't defend every type of man..."

Eve and Alexia laugh again.

Eve then tells Alexia her 'theory': "I have a theory, Alexia, but don't take it too seriously. When parents choose a name for their children, they expose the expectations they have about their children's future. Names of emperors can mean that parents want their children to become powerful. It can help a lot, or it can generate great frustration if expectations are not fulfilled. I imagine your parents wanted to make you a more self-confident girl to deal with some people's reactions to your 'differential'."

Alexia smiles at Eve, and says: "I hadn't thought of that, and you're helping me understand my mother better, Eve. She joked that I was 'Alex the Great', a girl destined for great things."

More laughter.

Eve is happy with yet another confirmation of her 'theory': "'Alex the Great' has already conquered me and, if it's up to me, you will conquer the world."

Alexia smiles, points to her enormous clit, and says: "Did 'Alex the Great' play a role in this conquest, Eve?"

Eve laughs, then responds: "No, Alexia, you already had me. What I can't deny is that 'Alex the Great' makes you an even more special girl."

Eve wants to know one more thing: "So you're 100% cis and can have kids?"

Alexia clarifies: "Yes, Eve. All my organs are cis girl's organs, and they function normally."

Eve comments: "When I first met you, I told myself that you were a very special girl... one in a million. Now I think you're one in tens of millions..."

Alexia and Eve laugh.

Eve takes the opportunity to praise Alexia's sensational body, and Alexia returns the compliment: "You are even more spectacular than I imagined, Eve."

Eve smiles again, and asks a question: "Did you really liked my gift, Alexia?"

Alexia responds: I love your present, Eve. Like I said, I even ordered a TransForm, and now I don't have to look forward to it anymore."

Eve then says: "I have another surprise for you, Alexia."

Eve points her index finger to where her pussy should be, and spreads her legs.

Eve's cock leaps up and swings in the air.

After a few seconds, Eve's cock is pointing up towards Alexia's face.

Alexia is surprised and very excited: "Wow! I can't believe the most beautiful girl in the world has a cock..."

Alexia wastes no time, and goes back to kissing Eve.

The kiss is pornographic, with a lot of use of tongues.

Eve and Alexia join their bodies, and Eve's 7.5 in caresses Alexia's 3 in.

After the kiss, Alexia says she expected Eve to fuck her using the TransForm, but now she's looking forward to feeling this beautiful cock inside her.

Adds Alexia: "I didn't want to accept that I liked girls, so I dated a guy, but I never got to cum. When I finally had sex with a girl, I understood that there was no point in trying to run away from my desires. Now, after meeting the European Tgirls, I've stopped denying to myself that I also get really turned on thinking about Tgirls. You were already the girl of my dreams, Eve, but now you've made me even wetter."