EVEnTS Ch. 27 - StarTS

Story Info
Eve with stars' look-alike Tgirls.
17.6k words
5
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS Ch. 27 - StarTS

Eve with stars' look-alike Tgirls.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

CD+M -> 8TS+2CD+5W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; First Time; Celebrities & Fan Fiction.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 89 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

While Eve has dinner with her family, 2BGirls, Alexia, and various European Tgirls, the webcam girls have fun in town.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie continue to welcome April, May, and June, the brand new webcam girls who are now living with them into the home where Laura, Eve, Helen, Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica once lived.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, Julie, April, May, and June have just left the restaurant where they had dinner, and are now heading to a bar with music.

As they walk down the beach promenade, Nina sees Daisy across the sidewalk, near the beach.

Nina tells the girls that she is seeing Daisy, and points in the direction of the trans call girl.

Webcam girls Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie moved to the city and went out to get to know the city better.

They ended up talking a lot with Daisy and Jess on the beach promenade.

A while later, Daisy and Jess helped Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie with the plan to make Mandy and Alice's fathers better people, and later helped Eve and the European Tgirls deal with the Russian mobsters and the mayor.

Daisy and Jess are now friends with several of the girls in Eve's circle, including Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie see Daisy talking to another girl, and that girl is not Jess.

Julie asks: "Do you know that girl?"

Susan, Nina, and Audrey say "No."

Audrey jokes: "Unless she's the famous singer herself..."

All the girls laugh as they noticed the incredible resemblance between the blonde girl and a pop star.

Nina gives a quick explanation to April, May, and June: "Daisy and Jess are our friends, and they're always together, but now Daisy is talking to a girl we haven't met yet."

Audrey adds: "Daisy and Jess are trans call girls. Daisy is that brunette girl. She is Latin. She came from Venezuela."

April, May, and June say "Wow!"

None of them would have known that Daisy is a Tgirl if Audrey hadn't revealed.

Now all 7 girls are curious to know who is the girl who is talking to Daisy and looks a lot like a pop star.

The seven webcam girls cross the avenue to talk to the beautiful Latina call girl and the girl who is with her.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie greet Daisy with pecks on the lips, and then Susan introduces the brand new webcam girls.

Susan says: "These are April, May, and June. They have just moved to the city and are living with us. They are starting to do lives."

Daisy greets April, May, and June with pecks on the lips, then introduces the blonde girl she's been talking to: "This is Avril. She is also new in town."

Avril watched as the 7 girls greeted Daisy, and she also greets the 7 girls with peck kisses.

As the girls kiss, Daisy tells Avril that Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie are her friends, and they are very famous webcam girls.

Susan then asks an obvious question: "You're Avril because of the Canadian singer, right?"

Avril confirms.

Susan praises: "Your face is so similar to hers. It's amazing!"

Avril's face is indeed very similar to the singer's.

Only the body is a little different.

The body of this Avril presented by Daisy is more skinny.

The other girls agree with the resemblance, and praise Avril's beauty.

Avril smiles and returns the compliments.

Next, Nina asks for Jess.

Daisy replies: "We had just arrived, and a tourist asked Jess out right away. The city is full of tourists, isn't it?"

The girls agree.

Susan is very excited about Avril, and asks: "Have you had a chance to see the city, Avril?"

Avril says no, because she arrived today.

Susan extends an invitation: "We're going to a little bar with music. Do you girls want to go with us?"

Daisy thanks them but says she just arrived, and should stay.

Daisy then tells Avril: "You don't know the city yet, so you should accept their invitation, Avril. You will be in good hands. I guarantee."

Avril is in doubt.

The seven webcam girls insist, and Avril finally accepts the invitation.

As soon as they start walking, Susan, Nina, Audrey, Julie, April, May, and June get cigarettes out of their bags.

Susan asks Avril: "Do you smoke?"

Avril says "No."

The seven webcam girls light up their cigarettes and strike up a conversation.

Nina asks Avril if she's ever heard of a 60s-70s actress named Audrey.

Avril says she doesn't know.

Nina takes out her smartphone and soon manages to find images of the actress.

Next, Nina shows the photos: "What do you think of these photos?"

Avril looks at the photos, then looks at Audrey: "You guys are the same!"

Julie comments: "You're not the only doppelganger around here. Audrey is very successful, so I imagine you will be too."

Susan wants to be sure of one thing, and asks: "Are you a cis girl or a Tgirl?"

Avril is overjoyed at the question, and responds with a smile: "I'm a Tgirl."

Susan then reveals to Avril which of the webcam girls are cis and which are trans: "Me, Nina, May, and June are cis girls. Audrey, Julie, and April are Tgirls."

Avril is impressed: "Wow!"

Avril praises the beauty of the 7 girls, and says: "I thought you were all cis girls."

The 7 girls smile.

Audrey, Julie, and April are the girls who are most happy with the beautiful Avril's comment.

Avril makes one more comment: "I thought that April and May were twins. You two are so alike... Are you cis and trans twins?"

The 7 girls laugh.

May explains: "June and I are girlfriends and we planned to do lives as twin sisters. I bought a brunette wig to look more like June, and I was wearing the wig on the day of the Spring Festival. That was the day June and I met April at the beach. When April said her name, I got the idea to use May as my web name, and my partner would be June. The three of us understood each other very well, and we realized that we were very similar not only in the way we were, but also in appearance. When I stood next to April without the brunette wig, June said that April and I were more like twin sisters than June and I were. The other girls feel the same way, so now April and I will be the twins on the web and in the movies, and June will be my girlfriend, like in real life."

Avril is impressed: "Wow! What an incredible story. It looks like you are triplets and one of you was separated at birth, and now the three of you are reunited in this paradise."

April, May, and June are very happy with Avril's comment, and smile at her.

The other girls smile too, and are excited imagining amazing scenes with the 'triplets' having sex.

Seeing twin sisters having sex is the fantasy of many, and seeing triplets having sex would be even better.

Audrey is curious, and asks: "Have you ever thought about being a webcam girl? Or do you prefer to work for advertisements on websites and on the street, like Daisy and Jess?"

Avril replies: "I didn't even have time to think about it. I just turned 18 and placed an ad on a dating site. The same day, a man called me and hired me to come meet him here in town. I just went out with him. I then decided to come to the beach, met Daisy, and we started talking. We were still getting to know each other better when you arrived."

Susan is increasingly excited about Avril, and asks: "Are you taking hormones?"

Avril makes Susan even more excited: "I haven't started yet. Now that I've received my first payment, I'm more excited. I'm anxious to start the treatment."

They stop in front of the bar, and then Susan suggests to the girls that they go into the bar next door, which doesn't have live music, so they can continue the conversation.

The other webcam girls understand Susan's intention, and agree.

Avril, who doesn't know the city, also agrees.

As the eight girls enter the bar, they become the center of attention.

They are eight spectacular girls that make a lot of people excited, and also make a lot of girls jealous because their boyfriends aren't paying attention to them.

The eight girls find a spot with two available tables, and ask the waiter if they could push the tables together.

The waiter says "Yes", and immediately moves one of the tables towards the other.

The girls help by repositioning the chairs.

With everything ready, the girls thank the waiter and show him their beautiful smiles, and notice that the waiter is clearly excited, with a big bulge between his legs.

They then sit down and take the opportunity to place their orders.

As soon as they place orders, they resume the conversation.

Susan tells Avril that in addition to being webcam girls, they are also making movies.

Then Susan directs the conversation: "When Nina and I first met Audrey, she was just like you. We are following her transition and will release a movie in the coming months. Audrey's breasts are getting more and more beautiful. April will be our next star. April will start taking hormones and we will follow her transition. I would love to film your transition too, Avril. I'm even imagining a script where you end up making a splash as a perfect pop star look-alike. You could live with us for free. We would pay for your transition, and if you want to be a webcam girl, you can use our equipment. What do you think?"

Avril is surprised by the proposal, but is delighted with the story of Audrey and April's transition... and with the script designed for her.

April takes a few seconds of silence to think about the proposal.

Julie has something important to say: "May and June are sharing a suite, and Audrey and April are sharing another suite. There are no more suites left, but I would love to share my suite with you, Avril."

Avril was really excited about Susan's invitation, and also feels that all 7 girls are really nice.

Avril then smiles and accepts Susan's invitation.

Avril adds: "I still don't know the city, but I read somewhere that this is paradise. I now believe it to be true."

All the girls smile at Avril.

Julie regrets one thing: "Too bad the drinks haven't arrived yet. This would be the right time to make a toast."

The girls agree, but luckily they soon see that the drinks are on their way.

A minute later, they make the toast.

Audrey is the one who says: "Welcome to our paradise, Avril. And may you be very happy in your transition."

The girls happily toast.

After the toast, Audrey takes the opportunity to express her curiosity: "When I started as a webcam girl, I soon noticed that my audience would be smaller than that of girls who already had breasts. Of course, there are clients who don't care so much about breasts, or who prefer titties. Maybe they associate them with very young girls, but they're not the majority. I thought it was interesting that, as soon as you placed the ad, you got a client who was willing to pay for your trip. Is anyone very rich here?"

Audrey is actually exposing the curiosity of all the webcam girls.

Avril decides to reveal who the client is: "I know I can trust you, so I'll tell you. It's Mayor Rick."

The girls react: "Wow!"

Avril explains: "He had already said his name was Rick, and when he said I was supposed to meet him here in town, I immediately understood who he was as I followed the news. His involvement with the Russian mafia made me think about turning it down, but the offer was too good and I needed that money."

Julie wants to know more: "Weren't you afraid of being kidnapped and enslaved?"

Avril responds: "I was really scared, but that's what I said: I really needed the money. I was worried all the time about this possibility, and my cock took a while to get hard. After a while, with the stimuli, and because I was in a hotel that is on the promenade, a place with a lot of people walking around, I calmed down and everything went well."

Nina also has a question: "Do you intend to see Mayor Rick again?"

Avril is honest: "He told me he would pay for me to stay in town, but I would have to be available all the time to serve him. I accepted, but now that I've met you, I'm going to tell him I've changed my mind."

Nina laughs and, after calming down, she explains why: "I was thinking about something. Did you tell Daisy you were with Mayor Rick?"

Avril says no, and that they talked for a short time.

Nina explains to Avril: "Mayor Rick was Daisy and Jess' customer for a long time, but now they've moved away from the mayor because of his involvement with the Russian mafia."

Avril wants to clear up a doubt: "Did he accept this separation from them well? I'm afraid of him chasing me. Many men find it difficult to accept the end of a relationship. Since he's involved with the mob..."

The girls agree, and are worried about Avril's safety.

Susan tries to reassure the girl: "Daisy and Jess are fine, so I think you'll be safe too. We will help you if need be, Avril."

Avril shows her beautiful smile to the girls and thanks them.

Then the girls discuss Avril's move into their house.

As soon as they leave the bar, they will go with Avril to the hotel where she is staying, and she will be moving in today.

***

Maybe you're curious about how was Avril and Mayor Rick's meeting a few hours ago, so let's take a moment to show you how it went.

Avril is staying at a hotel on the beach promenade, and her room faces the sea.

In fact, Avril is in the best room.

The hotel was full except for the presidential suite, and Mayor Rick agreed to pay for the room.

Avril has never been to such a luxurious place, and she tries to make the most of this opportunity.

She's just tried out the hot tub, and is choosing a drink.

As the occasion is very special, she takes a champagne from the minibar, but thinks about it and decides not to open it.

She concludes that it will be better to drink the champagne with the customer.

Avril puts the champagne back in the fridge, and takes out a bottle of beer.

Avril feels like she needs a drink with alcohol.

She chooses a Belgian beer, opens it, and pours the liquid into one of the beautiful glasses available.

She's getting nervous with the wait.

Avril has never gone beyond kissing with anyone, and today will be the day she loses her virginity.

Until recently, she didn't imagine that it would happen with a client, but that doesn't stop the day from being memorable.

In addition to being a milestone in Avril's life, her first time will be in the best room in a luxury hotel, with a wonderful view of the beach and sea."

Avril says to herself: "Avril, you are very lucky. Cheers to the big day!"

She raises her glass as if she's toasting someone, and then she tastes the beer, and approves.

Then she walks out onto the porch, sits down, and eats a variety of nuts while drinking and enjoying the night view of the city.

After drinking the beer, Avril takes out her smartphone and does a search for tourist information in the city.

It is at this moment that a message arrives on her device.

It's from Mayor Rick.

He says he has just arrived at the hotel, and is heading for the reception desk.

Avril responds to the message, and starts to get more nervous.

A few minutes later, Avril hears a knock on the door and goes to open it.

It's Mayor Rick, of course.

It was not even necessary to announce his arrival, as the reservation was made by him, using his own name.

Avril welcomes the mayor with a peck on the lips to break the ice.

The mayor is delighted with Avril's incredible beauty: "When I saw your pictures, I was blown away by your beauty. Now that you're in front of me, I'm even more excited. You are spectacular, Avril."

Avril smiles and thanks him for the compliment.

Then Avril praises the mayor: "I see you keep in shape. Do you go to a gym?"

The mayor confirms.

Avril places her right hand on Rick's chest, and feels... his titties: "You should take a lot of steroids, don't you?"

Once again, the mayor confirms.

The mayor is really in good physical shape but, as we already know, he doesn't go to a gym.

The mayor's fitness must be down to favorable genetics, a healthy diet, and the many walks he takes to keep in touch with voters.

As we saw, Mayor Rick tried to deceive his own wife by saying that his breasts were growing because he was attending a gym, but his wife did not believe it, and he ended up telling the truth.

Avril, however, seems to believe that Rick's titties are due to steroids, so the mayor is running that lie again.

What's interesting is that, as we can see, Avril didn't watch the video of the mayor with Daisy, Jess, and the Russian mobsters.

If Avril had seen the video that went viral, she wouldn't have been surprised to feel Rick's titties.

Avril saw the news with edited excerpts of the video, without the sex scenes and blurring the naked bodies, but preferred not to watch the full video that circulates on the deep web.

Even when the mayor contacted Avril, she chose not to search for the video.

Avril doesn't want to see the mayor as a man thirsty for sex... all kinds of sex: with cis women, trans women, and with other men.

Avril prefers to imagine him as the charming prince who is going to deflower her.

As she touched Rick's chest, Avril felt that the mayor's chest wasn't exactly like Prince Charming's chest that she imagined, but she really liked the feeling.

Avril laughs, and says: "You already have titties... and I still don't!"

The mayor laughs with her, and says: "I really liked what I saw in the pictures. I was fascinated by your face and your body. Of course I would like to see your titties grow, but you got me really turned on even without titties."

Avril thanks him with a neat kiss.

They then begin to undress.

Avril thought about keeping her bra on, but after what Rick said, she decided to take it off.

Avril and Rick show off their chests at the same time.

Avril had felt that the mayor's titties seemed to be girl's titties, but chose not to say anything at that moment.

Now Avril sees Rick's bare chest and confirms what she felt with her touch: the mayor really does have girl's titties.

Avril reacts very well: "Wow! Your breasts are so beautiful... They look like girl breasts! I would love to have titties like yours."

Rick is very happy with Avril's reaction, and shows a beautiful smile.