EVEnTS Ch. 27 - StarTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many spasms, Alexia, Susan, and Nina begin to calm down.

April, May, June, and Julie interrupt the kissing, the masturbation... and the show, knowing that they will have the opportunity to cum soon.

They smile at each other, inhale the smoke of their cigarettes for the last time, and put them out.

They then walk to the bed, and start the kissing session between the girls.

All the girls kiss, uniting the group even more.

Avril is in awe of this amazing girl group that she is now a part of.

Alexia is still ecstatic from the incredible pleasure the girls have given her.

The fantastic journalist thinks she really is in paradise.

Susan was surprised to see Avril smoking, and says: "You said you didn't smoke, so I thought you wouldn't accept the cigarette during the erotic tale, Avril."

Avril explains: "I didn't lie, Susan. I didn't smoke until this morning, but I tried a cigarette right before lunch and I really enjoyed it."

Nina wants to confirm one thing: "Was that when you walked out to the garden with Eve, Milla, Alexia, Audrey, and April?"

Avril confirms.

All the girls wonder what Avril's initiation was like, and they get excited.

Eve then realizes that they can now go to act two.

Eve explains her idea: "Since there are 15 girls, and five are cis, I think it would be awesome to have five trios, with the cis girls in the middle: Susan, Nina, May, June, and Alexia. What do you think?"

As usual, the girls go along with Eve's plan.

This time, however, a dissenting voice emerges.

Avril knows this is a once-in-a-lifetime moment, and she wants to make the most of the opportunity.

The amazing pop star look-alike needed a few seconds to build up her courage, but now she's ready to talk.

Avril makes a request: "I'm still a virgin and it makes me very anxious. Could you take my virginity, Eve?"

Eve is surprised, but very happy with Avril's invitation: "Of course, Avril! I didn't expect to hear that. It feels like I'm dreaming..."

Eve then points to her member.

Eve's cock was kind of hard, but now it's really hard.

The girls laugh a lot, but it's clear that all of them would like to have that privilege.

All the girls, however, recognize that Eve deserves this award, and they also know that Avril will have a very pleasant initiation with Eve.

Avril will lose her virginity to the most desired girl in the world.

Avril expected to lose her virginity to her first client, which was Mayor Rick.

Rick was delighted with Avril's beauty as soon as he saw the new girl's advertisement, and paid for her trip and stay.

Avril, however, was only active with the mayor, and her ass is still intact (excluding fingers and toys, of course).

Eve rethinks her plan quickly, and asks Avril a question: "You've never fucked a cis girl either, have you?"

Avril says no, and that she is also curious to know what a little pussy feels like.

Eve then reveals her plan: "How about we form a trio with me, you, and Alexia? It would be an unforgettable initiation, Avril, as I don't think you will ever see another girl like Alexia and her 'Alex the Great'."

Avril smiles, looks at Alexia, and says: "I would love to fuck you, Alexia. I was fascinated by your beauty and intelligence. Do you want to, Alexia?"

Alexia smiles back, and says: "I'm already looking forward to getting fucked by you, Avril. You are an amazing girl and you make me so excited!"

All the girls look at Alexia's hard clit, and see that the gorgeous journalist is really excited about the idea.

After defining the first trio, the only one in which the cis girl will not be in the middle, Eve suggests to the girls that they take the opportunity to get to know girls with whom they haven't had sex or have had sex a little.

Trios begin to form quickly.

Eve-> Avril -> Alexia

Janina -> June <- Audrey

Daria -> May <- Julie

Vica -> Susan <- Milla

Sofiy -> Nina <- April

The trios are amazing, because all the girls are gorgeous.

Blonde -> Blonde -> Brunette

Blonde -> Brunette <- Brunette

Blonde -> Blonde <- Oriental

Brunette -> Blonde <- Brunette

Blonde -> Brunette <- Blonde

Eve has a question, and asks the webcam girls: "Could you lend ten vibrators to nine of the Tgirls and Alexia?

Webcam girls say "Sure!"

Susan, Nina, Audrey, Julie, April, Avril, May, and June immediately jump into action.

In a short time they manage to get the ten vibrators.

Eve, Janina, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, Audrey, Julie, Milla, April, as well as Alexia, reach down to insert the vibrators into their assholes.

Avril will be standing between Eve and Alexia, so she's the only Tgirl who won't be using a vibrator.

Well... maybe it sounds weird to say that Avril, or April, are Tgirls.

Since Avril and April haven't started transitioning yet, those who like technically accurate descriptions will say that Avril and April are CD girls.

It's hard to see them that way, though.

Avril and April are such incredibly feminine and beautiful girls that the fact that they still don't have breasts, and haven't even started transitioning, is just a minor detail.

By the way, this is a problem that will be solved soon.

The Tgirls have already stretched their assholes while waiting for the vibrators, so they are able to insert them quickly.

Alexia already got Eve's fingers and a vibrator inside her ass, so she's fast too.

Susan, Nina, May, and June put on their TransForms to trick Avril, so their assholes are ready for real members.

All very well.

Susan realizes that the bed will not hold the 5 trios, and anticipates Eve: "As this is a very special occasion for Avril, I suggest that Eve, Avril, and Alexia use the massage table."

Susan bought a massage table to use in movies, and the table will be perfect for the occasion as it is height adjustable.

All the girls support Susan's idea.

Susan and Nina spring into action, adjusting the height of the gurney so that Alexia's pussy is at the right height to receive Avril's cock.

After the adjustments, Susan asks Alexia to lie down so they can check the result.

Alexia lies down on the stretcher, and Avril positions herself for penetration.

Avril is on her feet, next to the table.

Susan and Nina observe the scene and conclude that the height is still not right.

Eve, however, thinks there's no need to keep adjusting the height: "With a pillow, I think the height will be perfect, and we'll be able to see 'Alex the Great' better."

All the girls like Eve's idea.

Nina then quickly walks away to get the pillow.

Within seconds, Nina is back with two pillows: one for Alexia's head and one for her ass.

With the pillows in place, Avril brings her cock closer to Alexia's pussy.

Susan and Nina react at the same time: "Perfect!"

Susan is a great director, and enlists Nina's help in moving the massage table to the bed.

The two webcam girls move the gurney, with Susan guiding the right position.

Alexia feels like a little girl being transported in a toy car.

The stretcher is positioned as if it were an extension of the bed.

Susan thinks for a few seconds and then shifts the gurney a little.

Susan is satisfied with the position, and the other girls understand what Susan has done.

From the position the gurney is in, all the girls in the bed will have a great view of the scene with Eve, Avril, and Alexia.

The stretcher is slightly higher than the bed, and this will also help with visualization.

Eve wants to make sure all the girls understand: "Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April will be lying down. June, May, Susan, and Nina will fit their cunts into Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April's cocks. Then Janina, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy will penetrate June, May, Susan, and Nina's asses. Okay?"

All these girls answer: "Okay!"

Eve realizes that a guideline was missing: "The cis girls will face the side of the bed that is closest to the large mirror, and they will have a beautiful view of the whole scene. All good?"

The cis girls imagine the scene, and smile in agreement: "Okay!"

Audrey, Julie, Milla, April, and also Alexia, will not be able to see the mirror, but they will be able to look to the side and watch the live show of many spectacular girls.

Audrey, Julie, Milla, April, and Alexia can also stare 'hypnotized' at the gorgeous girls in front of them.

Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April quickly lie down, following Eve's directions.

We then see a beautiful scene as June, May, Susan, and Nina spring into coordinated action, sucking Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April's cocks to ensure they are very hard and covered in saliva.

May and June both had boyfriends before they met, so it's not surprising that they're sucking so well.

What is surprising is to think that Susan and Nina considered themselves lesbians until two months ago, when they met Eve.

In fact, Susan and Nina still consider themselves lesbians, but now they are lesbians who like cis girls, Tgirls... and CD girls too.

Susan and Nina fell in love with Eve, and are now very comfortable with girls who have a cock.

Eve completely changed the lives of these webcam girls.

Susan and Nina love this 'something extra' from several of their friends, and have learned to suck wonderfully.

Susan and Nina also love Eve's TransForm, as Eve's invention magically transforms them into 'super girls'.

Avril sees what cis girls are doing in bed, and decides to do the same with Alexia.

Almost the same, in fact.

Avril was delighted with 'Alex the Great', and now she takes the opportunity to place her mouth on Alexia's huge clit.

Avril does exactly what she did to Mayor Rick's cock.

Avril starts sucking the journalist's clit very tight.

It's a big mistake.

Alexia squirms, and asks Avril to stop.

Eve intervenes: "You have to suck the clit gently, Avril. The clit has many more nerve endings than the penis, so sucking too hard can cause pain rather than pleasure. Because Alexia's clit is huge, maybe it has a lot more nerve endings than other girls' clit."

Avril is embarrassed by the mistake, and apologizes to Alexia.

Alexia smiles, and says: "It's okay, Avril. I know you did it thinking it would give me a lot of pleasure."

Avril then thanks Eve for the clarification, and goes back to sucking 'Alex the Great', but this time in the right way.

Alexia approves: "Oooh!..."

In bed, Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April make it clear they're ready: "Oooh!..."

June, May, Susan, and Nina stop sucking them and go back to acting in concert.

June, May, Susan, and Nina climb over the bodies of Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April, and fit these Tgirls' cocks into the entrance of their delicate little pussies.

June, May, Susan, and Nina begin to duck, and Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April's cocks disappear at the same time.

Avril watches the coordinated movement of the girls on the bed and considers starting to penetrate Alexia as well.

Alexia is getting really excited: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Eve is beside the stretcher watching the evolution of Avril's technique, and says: "Alexia is really enjoying it, Avril. I would love to see you make Alexia come with your oral... and if you use your fingers, it will be even better."

Avril understands that she doesn't have to follow what cis girls are doing in bed, and now she knows she must continue sucking Alexia's clitoris.

Avril also starts inserting her fingers into the incredible brunette's pussy.

Eve sees that Avril has already learned how to suck a clitoris, and decides to help Alexia.

Eve takes out one of her long, thin cigarettes, lights it, and starts kissing the gorgeous journalist.

Eve gives Alexia pornographic smokey kisses, but even so, the journalist manages to express herself very well: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!..."

Avril is showing that she has a great talent.

Avril's performance deserves an award, and Alexia knows how to praise Avril's great performance... and Eve's too: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Alexia's orgasm is scandalous, and all the girls stare in awe at Alexia and her 'Alex the Great'.

Back in bed, June, May, Susan, and Nina are now sitting on top of Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April, and watching Eve, Avril, and Alexia's performance.

The members of Janina, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy completely disappeared within the 4 cis girls.

Janina, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy have already lubricated their members and June, May, Susan, and Nina's asses well, and are ready to start penetration.

Eve feels this is a great time to teach 'Avril' a lesson.

Eve says: "Since you're going to lose your virginity soon, I want to help you feel more pleasure, Avril. It is normal for an inexperienced girl to tense up and tighten her anal muscles, but this causes pain on penetration. You need to stay calm and relax your muscles. When I start penetration, my cock will turn into a piston and will compress the air inside your ass, so you need to force the air out, reducing the pressure. If you don't, the pressure will build up too much and it will hurt. If you do what I'm saying, it will be delicious. It's normal to feel some pain at first. If even after doing all this you still feel pain, just let me know, okay?"

Avril smiles at Eve, and thanks her.

All the other girls smile at Eve too.

Many of them would have loved to have lost their anal virginity to Eve.

It would have been a lot less painful and a lot more pleasurable.

By the way, some of these girls finally understand how much more pleasure they can get from anal sex.

After instructing Avril, Eve takes one last drag on her cigarette, then gives Alexia a very neat smokey kiss.

Alexia has had time to recover a bit, and now it's Avril who gives Alexia a delicious kiss.

Avril is increasingly looking forward to losing her virginity, fucking a little pussy for the first time, and getting fucked for the first time.

More than that, Avril is very excited because the two things will happen at the same time, and with two very rare girls: Eve, the most desired girl in the world, and Alexia, a girl who is beautiful, and is a girl in dozens of millions thanks to her 'Alex the Great'.

Avril positions herself between Alexia's legs, and fits her member into the journalist's pussy entrance.

Avril then remembers one thing: "Can you guys give me the lube?"

Alexia smiles at Avril, and says: "No need, Avril. You already made my little pussy wet."

Avril smiles at Alexia, and penetration begins.

Avril right away feels that Alexia's pussy is really wet... very wet... deliciously slippery... "Hmmm!..."

Avril moves back and forth a few times, and approves: "What an incredible feeling! I am loving your little pussy, Alexia."

Alexia flashes Avril a wonderful smile.

Alexia is very happy because the pop star look-alike liked her little pussy, and she is very excited by the feeling of the extremely hard member sliding inside her wet little pussy.

Avril finally stands right inside Alexia, making an implicit invitation for Eve to take action.

Eve lubricates her cock and Avril's ass well, and is prepared for penetration.

Meanwhile, the girls in bed have already completed the threesomes.

With all the girls tucked in, the Tgirls turn on the vibrators, and the cis girls move.

June, May, Susan, and Nina move their bodies up and down, making the Tgirls' cocks appear and then disappear into their cunts and asses.

June, May, Susan, and Nina are riding like Amazons, and in a coordinated way.

June goes up and down.

Audrey's cock slides into June's little pussy and Janina's cock slides into her ass.

May goes up and down.

Julie's cock slides into May's little pussy and Daria's cock slides into her ass.

Susan goes up and down.

Milla's cock slides into Susan's little pussy and Vica's cock slides into her ass.

Nina goes up and down.

April's cock slides into April's little pussy and Sofiy's cock slides into her ass.

June, May, Susan, and Nina look into the mirror in front of them, and see this beautiful scene.

June, May, Susan, and Nina also spy on Eve, Avril, and Alexia's bedside sex.

The four cis girls are loving it all: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April are loving June, May, Susan, and Nina's very wet pussies, which are extremely tight as the cis girls' asses are getting Janina, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy's members:"Oooh! Oooh!..."

Janina, Daria, Vica, and Sofiy are also delighted with this 'squeeze': "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Audrey turns her head to the side and offers her lips to Julie, who is lying beside her.

Audrey and Julie start kissing deliciously.

Milla and April are lying next to them and they like what they see.

Milla and April also start making out.

Before long, Janina and Daria start making out while fucking June and May's asses.

Vica and Sofiy kiss while fucking Susan and Nina's asses.

As June, May, Susan, and Nina are moving faster and faster, they don't kiss, but they are enjoying watching the other girls kiss.

June, May, Susan, and Nina also continue to spy on Eve, Avril, and Alexia's sex.

As Avril is a virgin, Eve applied a lot of lubricant to her own cock and the ass of the wonderful blonde, and also inserted several fingers just to make sure everything is okay.

Now it's time for Eve to explore this virgin territory.

Eve starts the penetration slowly, and stops just as the head of her cock passes Avril's anal ring.

Avril looks back and smiles at Eve, signaling that everything is fine.

Eve then proceeds cautiously, hoping that Avril puts into practice everything Eve told her.

Avril gives another nod of approval: "Hmmm!..."

Eve then proceeds until her cock disappears completely.

Avril follows Eve's instructions, and manages to receive inside her the cock she so desired.

Avril looks back again and smiles even more at Eve, with a beautiful expression of pleasure and thanks.

Avril is very happy about losing her virginity to Eve.

Avril is also very happy to be inside Alexia's delicious little pussy, of course.

Avril feels like she is the luckiest girl in the world, losing her virginity in such a spectacular way.

Then Eve turns on the vibrator and stands still, giving command to Avril.

Avril understands, and starts to rock back and forth.

Avril goes deep inside Audrey, then comes back and is penetrated by Eve.

Now all the girls are in action and watching themselves in the mirror or live.

The scene is marvelous, with 15 spectacular girls pleasuring each other.

Susan's suite is the best place in the world to be right now.

Before long, all the girls are very excited: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Some cis girls already got off (Alexia, Susan, and Nina) and others got pretty hot during the show (May and June), so now they are ahead of the Tgirls: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!..."

Eve, Janina, Daria, Vica, Sofiy, Audrey, Julie, Milla, and April put the vibrators on full speed: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!..."

Alexia was controlling herself valiantly, but now she feels that she can also speed up her vibrator: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!..."

Before long, the 15 girls can't take it anymore and reach orgasm, starting with the cis girls: Oooh! Oooh! Aaaah! Aaaah! Aaaah!..."

Alexia -> May -> June -> Nina -> Susan -> Audrey -> Julie -> Avril -> Janina -> April -> Milla -> Vica -> Eve -> Daria -> Sofiy.