EVEnTS Ch. 27 - StarTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls are feeling in paradise.

Avril shoots many jets of cum into Alexia's asshole, and feels her asshole being flooded with Eve's cum.

Avril tells herself this is the best day of her life.

Avril was delighted with her first pussy, which is not just any pussy, but the pussy of the incredible Alexia, with her 'Alex the Great'.

Avril had heard that anal penetration could be painful, but she had the honor of being devirginized by Eve, the most desired girl in the world, and felt pleasure from beginning to end.

A pleasure from another world!

Avril now knows how wonderful it feels to be fucked by Eve.

Avril enjoyed the sensation provided by Eve's cock from beginning to end, but was particularly impressed with the more than ten jets of Eve's cum that deliciously filled her ass.

Avril has never felt so much pleasure, and she thinks that the pleasure she felt today will hardly be surpassed.

It's an unforgettable day for sure.

Avril loved being active and passive at the same time, and feels that she is now ready to tackle tomorrow's shoot.

Avril's performance was incredible and she has what it takes to be a huge star, even though she doesn't have breasts... yet.

Eve is smitten with Avril, and is sure Avril will be a big star, as will Audrey, Julie, April, May, June... and all the other webcam girls that have come to town invited by Susan and Nina.

Alexia is more relaxed, but she still feels like she's in paradise.

Alexia has never cum being penetrated by her one and only boyfriend, and she found that pleasure with Eve.

Alexia is still in love with Eve, but now she knows she can get off being fucked not only by Eve but also by other Tgirls.

Little by little the vibrators are turned off and the girls disengage.

They then kiss again, reinforcing the group's bond.

All of them are now very close friends.

Then, calmer, they sit down to smoke and talk excitedly about this incredible day.

***

Next: EVEnTS 28 - ASSasSIN ["Eve beats assassin: Eve is a heroine!"]