EVEnTS Ch. 27 - StarTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mayor is more and more enchanted with this spectacular girl who looks a lot like the pop star.

After a minute they are already completely naked, and facing each other.

Rick's cock is very hard, but Avril's cock is soft.

Rick comments: "You really are amazing, Avril. Does it get hard?"

Avril says "Yes", but she's kind of nervous since he's her first customer.

Rick smiles at Avril, then bends down to suck her cock.

After three minutes of trying, the most Rick can do is make Avril's cock semi-hard.

He then gets up and suggests they go to bed.

Avril nods smiling and shaking her head, and then they walk over to the bed.

As Avril lies down, Rick climbs over her body and they kiss.

Rick rubs his hard cock against Avril's newly softened cock.

Despite Rick's efforts, Avril's cock is only semi-hard again.

Rick then slides his body to pay attention to Avril's cock.

Rick knows very well how to suck a cock, and he also knows that his fingers help a lot.

The mayor starts stroking Avril's cock with one hand.

Before putting his mouth on Avril's cock, Rick wets the middle finger of his other hand, and starts massaging the entrance of her ass.

After a minute, Rick wets his finger again, and starts inserting it into Avril's ass.

Rick notices that Avril's cock has started to react.

The mayor is slowly advancing and retreating inside Avril's ass.

After getting to Avril's bottom, Rick finally puts his mouth on this gorgeous girl's still semi-hard cock.

Avril is really enjoying the sensation in her cock and in her ass.

With that concerted effort from Rick, Avril's cock finally goes hard: "Oooh!..."

Before long, Rick manages to insert the second finger, and then the third finger inside Avril.

Rick's skill with his mouth, with the hand that is used to masturbate, and with the fingers of the other hand, makes Avril's cock extremely hard: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Rick delivers a delicious oral, squeezing Avril's cock, and also uses his tongue and mouth full of saliva to increase the pleasure of this blonde girl who is so similar to the pop singer.

Avril is very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!..."

The mayor senses the danger, and interrupts the stimuli.

He pulls his mouth away from Avril's cock and withdraws his fingers from inside her.

Then he inserts three of his fingers inside his own asshole to check that everything is okay.

Before coming to the hotel, Rick used an enema and widened his ass well, so it's all right.

The mayor wastes no time, and asks Avril to fuck him on all fours.

Avril gets up from the bed and goes behind the mayor.

She then uses her saliva to lubricate her cock and the mayor's ass.

Next, she locates the mayor's hole and leans her cock against the entrance.

Avril enters gently, with just the head of her cock, and then realizes that the mayor's cave is very welcoming.

She goes on and on without hearing any complaints, and before long she hits the bottom.

Avril starts to move and feels the delicious contact of her cock with Rick's anus.

This is her first time being active, and she's loving it.

Avril was a virgin as active and passive, so now only her ass is still virgin.

That's if we ignore the gadgets, of course.

The mayor shows that it's okay to take the initiative and start moving his ass back and forth.

He soon shows that he's enjoying the feeling: "Oooh!..."

Avril was taking it easy, but now she knows the mayor wants her to be more 'wild'.

Problem is, the mayor won't stop moving, so Avril lets him handle the penetration.

If she tried to move too, her cock would probably escape Rick's cave.

Avril then leans forward, grabs Rick's cock, and starts masturbating.

It was a good idea.

The mayor is loving it: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Avril is also loving it: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Now, for the first time, both Avril and Rick's cocks are rock hard at the same time.

Avril 6.8 in (17,3 cm)

Rick 6.3 in (16 cm)

Rick continues doing his exercise, faster and faster: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!..."

Avril masturbates him faster too.

A minute later, Rick reaches his limit... and goes beyond: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

The mayor releases several jets of sperm, and has many spasms.

As Avril was focused on masturbation, she couldn't come, but now she takes the opportunity to move really fast inside Rick's ass: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

In less than thirty seconds she's ready, and asks: "Can I cum inside you, Rick?"

Rick responds: "I want your milk, my pop star."

Avril hears Rick's response and comes almost immediately: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Avril floods Rick's cave with a massive amount of sperm.

She cared about her debut performance, and didn't masturbate yesterday or today, so she has a lot to offer.

In fact, April was overly concerned, as her cock always spurts a lot of cum when she masturbates.

Avril also has incredible spasms, and takes the opportunity to move her cock a little more inside Rick's cave, enjoying her big debut.

After calming down, Avril pulls out her still hard cock, and goes to kiss Rick.

The mayor rises and falls to his knees.

They then kiss for a long time.

Reversing the situation from the beginning of the date, now Avril's cock is hard and Rick's dick is soft.

After the kiss, Rick tells Avril he needs to pee.

Avril smiles and says she needs it too.

They walk together to the bathroom, and stand on the sides of the toilet, facing each other.

Rick starts to piss, but Avril still expects her cock to get a little softer.

After a few seconds, with some effort, she starts to piss.

The scene is very exciting, as Avril's cock is still quite hard, so it looks like she's having a fantastic ejaculation, releasing powerful jets and stopping several times.

Rick has just pissed, but he's watching Avril in action, and his dick starts to harden.

He's really liking what he sees.

When Avril finishes pissing, she smiles at Rick, holds his semi-hard cock, and leads her client to the shower.

Then they start showering together.

As Rick's dick showed signs of reaction, Avril imagines he might want to fuck her under the shower.

Avril widened her ass well before the mayor arrived, so she's ready for that possibility.

More than that: she imagines she will lose her virginity in the shower, and she is getting hard again.

After rubbing Rick's back, Avril takes the opportunity to rub her cock in the mayor's ass and uses her right hand to masturbate him.

The mayor's cock reacts very well to Avril's stimulation, and soon gets hard.

As the foam descends onto Rick's ass, Avril is feeling great pleasure as she slides her cock along the mayor's ass.

Avril's cock is getting harder and harder.

Avril decides to stop this activity, and goes in front of Rick.

She then kneels down and starts an oral.

It's her first time doing an oral, but she's doing really well as she replicates what Rick did to her.

She even inserts three fingers into the mayor's cave.

Rick approves of Avril's effort: "How delicious Avril... Oooh!..."

Avril is happy with Rick's approval, and remains focused on pleasing him.

Rick soon gets very excited: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Avril feels it's time to stop, and stands up.

Contrary to what Avril expected, Rick doesn't position himself behind her to fuck her.

The mayor drops to his knees and starts a new oral on her.

After the initial disappointment, Avril enjoys Rick's well-crafted oral.

Avril's cock had softened a little, but now it's hard again... very hard: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Now it's Rick who realizes he needs to stop.

He stands up, has his back to Avril, and leans forward against the wall.

Avril knows what he wants, and does what he wants.

After all, he's the customer, and she's here to fulfill his wishes.

Avril inserts her cock easily and advances nonstop.

Meanwhile, Rick is already masturbating.

Avril soon reaches the bottom of Rick's cave and starts the back and forth at a good pace.

It's exactly the way Rick wanted it: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Avril is also getting very excited and fucks the mayor faster and faster: "Oooh! Oooh!..."

Rick masturbates faster too, and can't resist for long: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Avril is now free to cum: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Avril then leans on Rick's body.

Rick's and Avril's spasms cause the two bodies together to pulse much more often than they would alone.

As this is Avril's second orgasm, her cock starts to soften inside Rick, and she pulls it out.

Rick gets up, turns to Avril, and the two kiss affectionately.

After the kiss, Rick has something to say: "You're so much better than I thought, Avril. I want to see you again... and again..."

Avril smiles at Rick, but says: "I live far from here..."

Rick then makes a proposal: "I will pay the rent on a house, and I will also pay a good amount for you to stay next to me, available at all times, ready for when I call. What do you think?"

Avril thinks for a moment, then accepts.

She smiles at Rick and kisses him again.

***

Avril left the bar with the webcam girls, and they went to the hotel where Avril was staying.

The webcam girls helped Avril get her luggage, and now they're home.

It's a good thing the webcam girls moved into the house where Eve lived, as there are five suites instead of the four they had in the previous house.

Susan and Nina are girlfriends, but each sleep in their own suite, as they have somewhat different tastes in decorating environments: Susan prefers a more clean and modern environment, and Nina prefers a more romantic atmosphere.

May and June are girlfriends, and they are sharing another suite.

Audrey offered to share her suite with April, and April accepted.

Julie offered to share her suite with Avril, and Avril accepted.

By the way, Julie already showed the suite to Avril, and she loved it.

Avril is properly installed, and will sleep with Julie in the huge bed.

Avril is feeling in paradise... and so is Julie.

The eight girls are now in the room, talking some more.

Julie is curious to know more about the mayor, and asks: "Even after the scandal, the mayor continues to date Tgirls. Is he still married?"

Avril responds: "Rick told me that his wife already knew he was cheating on her, but she didn't know it was with Tgirls... and the mobsters. Rick proposed a deal to try to save his career, and she accepted. They stay together."

Julie wants to know more: "A financial deal?"

Avril clarifies: "Yes, but after a few days they shared their bed again. She seems pretty liberal, doesn't she?"

The girls agree.

At that moment, Susan and Nina receive a message from Daisy: "Did you see the news that the mayor is seeing another Tgirl? It was said that he hosted the girl in a hotel's presidential suite. According to the news, some hotel employees gave the information, but did not want to be identified."

Nina shows the message to the other girls, and comments: "Looks like they're going to keep an eye on the mayor. I think you got out of the hotel just in time, Avril."

Avril is worried: "You're right, Nina, but now I'm thinking maybe the reporters followed us here."

Audrey decides to check it out, and goes outside.

When she returns, Audrey says that everything is quiet on the street: "No sign of reporters."

They then look for the news and see that there are no pictures or videos of the girl.

But that doesn't make them feel comfortable.

Hotel staff said the girl is identical to pop star Avril, but they know that the singer is not the guest as the name on the girl's document is different. It's a boy's name.

Susan sees that the news is very recent, and says: "I think we were lucky enough to leave the hotel just as the news was being published. They probably wrote based on staff reports and had not yet sent reporters to surveil the hotel. From the description the staff gave, reporters would know that the girl is you, Avril."

All the girls agree with Susan.

Susan decides to change the subject, and shares an idea she just had: "Avril, I told you about our movie with Audrey's transformation, and now we're going to make movies like that with you and also with April. I had another idea. In fact, a good part of the idea comes from our friend Eve. I want to film Tgirls on two trains. One train facing the other, and next to the mirror. I'd like to put a bunch of girls on these trains who are look-alikes, taking advantage of the fact that we now have you and Audrey. I've seen some wonderful girls on the web who are a perfect fit. I think it would be spectacular. What do you think, girls?"

The girls loved the idea.

Susan remembers one detail: "Julie and April would be there too, of course."

Julie and April smile at Susan.

Avril was excited about the idea, but feels like she needs to clarify one thing: "I loved the idea, but Rick was my first partner. I had never had sex before today. I've also never been in a video. It will be a big challenge for me."

Audrey has a suggestion: "If you want, we can rehearse, Avril. Right now!"

The girls laugh.

Avril says that she liked the idea and that she thinks they are all gorgeous, but she also says that she has already come twice today, and adds: "I need to 'replenish my energies'."

The girls laugh again.

Susan has another idea, and tells the girls: "Tomorrow Nina and I will be interviewed by Alexia, who is a journalist friend of Eve. How about if Alexia also did an interview with you three, Audrey, April, and Avril? We could use the interview to promote your transition videos. What do you think?"

Avril and Audrey smile at Susan and agree.

Then Susan texts Eve, talking about her idea.

Alexia and the girls from the shoot continued talking after dinner and the 2BGirls left, so Eve shows them all the message.

The other residents of the mansion also see the message: Meg (Ted), Jill, Kate, Laura, and Helen.

Alexia and the girls on the shoot agree, and Eve responds to the message: "Yeah, that's fine."

Next, Alexia tells Eve that she needs to talk to Audrey, April, and Avril before the interview to get some information about them.

Eve makes a call to Susan and puts it on speakerphone.

Susan answers, and Eve says that Alexia is hearing too.

Eve explains the reason for the call: "Alexia needs to prepare for this other interview. Could Audrey, April, and Avril speak to her? We are on speakerphone."

Susan also puts her smartphone on speakerphone, and asks Audrey, April, and Avril to come over.

Alexia is an excellent journalist, and she gets the information she needs to prepare for tomorrow's interview.

It is through this conversation that the mansion's people learn about the news that has just been released, about the mayor's involvement with Avril.

They react with a "Wow!"

All of them think that this interview with Avril could have a lot of repercussion in the media.

***

Fortunately the day dawned sunny.

The beaches should soon be crowded with tourists and locals alike, as it's Saturday.

Instead of walking to the webcam girls' house, Eve, Daria, and Vica are in the car Laura lent.

The car doesn't just transport the girls.

In yesterday's speakerphone conversation, Susan and Nina said that the girls could return their filming equipment when they came in for interviews.

There are more girls going to the webcam girls house right now.

Alexia walked from her hotel to the resort and joined Sofiy and Janina.

Now the three are walking to the webcam girls' house.

In addition to them, there is one more friend of Eve's on the way: Milla, the Tgirl from the school's newspaper.

Eve thinks Milla can learn a lot from seeing Alexia in action, and Milla is so glad Eve remembered her.

As Eve said the other interviews were great, Milla is looking forward to following up on today's interviews.

The anxiety is so great, she was the first to arrive at the house.

Eve, Daria, and Vica arrive next, and are greeted by Nina with the traditional pecks on the lips.

Before long, Susan, Audrey, Julie, Avril, April, May, June, and Milla approach to greet the girls who have arrived.

Avril sees the other girls kissing each other, and also exchanges kisses with the visitors.

As Nina introduces Avril, the last three girls arrive: Sofiy, Janina, and Alexia.

All the girls are blown away by Avril's beauty and the incredible resemblance of her face to that of the pop star.

They would look identical if our Avril weren't a bit skinny.

Eve and the other girls who arrived now praise Avril's beauty.

Girls say Avril's body is even sexier than the pop star's.

Tastes vary, of course.

Avril sheepishly thanks them, and also compliments the other girls.

Then Eve jokes: "Audrey blew us away, and now we have Avril... and Milla, who is also very similar to the famous action movie actress. Which 'famous' girl will be next?"

The three girls smile at Eve.

Susan has the answer to Eve's question: "I've already taken care of that, Eve. We already have more amazing lookalikes living here in town. We just shot two of those videos with girls who had never had sex with other girls. Olivia and Grace are becoming famous on the web as lookalikes of actresses from a long time ago. One of the actresses made history with a teen movie in the 70s, and the other actress even married a prince. After recording with us, the two girls decided to stick around."

The visiting girls are very curious to meet the new lookalikes.

Susan continues: "Also, just yesterday, after we met Avril, I invited three more girls to come shoot videos with us: Taylor, Angel and Scarlett. They will arrive tonight and we will film with them tomorrow. All three are Tgirls. Taylor is a look-alike of the famous pop singer. Angel is the doppelganger of actress Angelina. Scarlett is the doppelganger of the actress who is famous for various types of movies, including action movies. I think you will be impressed with them too."

Susan looks up the pictures of all these girls on her smartphone and shows them to the visitors.

The girls are really impressed by the beauty and resemblance of these girls to the stars: "Wow!"

Olivia, Grace, Taylor, Angel, and Scarlett, are gorgeous, and are almost perfect doppelgangers for the stars.

After this initial conversation, Nina indicates to the girls on the shoot where the interviews will take place, and they go into action.

Eve takes the opportunity to bring Milla and Alexia closer.

Eve tells Alexia that Milla runs the school's newspaper and that she intends to study journalism.

Alexia treats Eve's friend well: "It's nice to have a future colleague here! Can you help me go over the interview topics, Milla?"

Milla is pleased with Alexia's request for help, and accepts.

Eve sees that she can keep them talking, and follows Susan into the kitchen.

Susan is getting cookies and drinks to serve the girls.

Eve starts helping Susan, and they talk.

Eve expresses her desire: "I'm really curious to see how you guys make videos, Susan. Is the footage very different from the final result?"

Susan laughs and replies: "How about you come over tomorrow to see the footage, Eve? I think you'll love it, because we're going to use an idea of ​​yours: that idea of ​​the two trains next to the mirror."

Eve smiles and accepts the invitation, of course: "Then I'll come. I'm already looking forward to seeing the trains. Thank you, Susan."

Susan responds: "I should thank you, Eve. Your idea is amazing, and I think the video will be very successful."

Eve agrees, and adds: "With a lot of star look-alikes, I think the video is going to be spectacular."

Then Susan changes the subject: "Avril said the mayor's wife knew he was cheating on her, but she didn't know it was with Tgirls. Even so, they will remain married. They made a financial deal to keep a marriage of appearances, but ended up sleeping in the same bed again. The mayor's wife is quite liberal, isn't she?"