EVEnTS Ch. 29 - BEaTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milena greets the girls, and says: "It's impossible not to recognize you, Eve. I'm a big fan of yours."

Eve smiles and thanks.

Kristina asks Milena a question: "Would you mind if Klara and Eve follow the interview?"

Milena says no, that it is fine.

All the girls sit in the chairs around the table.

Kristina begins the interview: "I saw in your application that you applied in Poland, but you were rejected. Did they explain why?"

Milena replies: "Yes, they explained, but I really need help. They were very strict in my case."

Kristina tries to explain: "They just followed the rules, Milena. There are many girls wanting to join the program, so at the moment we are only accepting girls who have already transitioned, and who are citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, or Hungary. I can see that you haven't started the transition yet, and that you weren't 18 when you went to the office in Poland. Also, you are Czech."

Now it is Milena's turn to argue: "I had already been working for two months in Warsaw, and I intended to apply for Polish citizenship. I've always known I'm a girl and I'm saving up to start transitioning. I have been taking blockers since my early teens. I came here today because it's my 18th birthday. Now I can get on the list."

Upon learning that Milena is having a birthday, Kristina, Eve, and Klara congratulate the Czech girl.

Milena smiles and thanks.

Kristina, however, is not convinced: "Even if you are now 18 years old, I cannot accept you on the program, Milena. You haven't transitioned yet, and even if you did, you're Czech, and it's going to be a long time before you get Polish citizenship."

Milena has one more argument: "Even without having made the transition, I am being persecuted by the Russian mafia. I had a job in Warsaw, but I had to run away from the mobsters. At the resort, I would be safe and given the chance to fulfill my dream. I've always wanted to be a psychologist to help people, and I know that Transforming the World has an agreement with the state university. I really need you to give me this chance."

Milena's words move Eve, Klara, and Kristina.

Kristina can't help Milena, and looks at Eve.

Eve thinks for a moment, then says: "I know you're just following the rules, Kristina. Unfortunately we don't have spots for all the girls that come to us, and that makes me really sad. You can't take one of the 4,500 spots, Milena, but I just thought of a solution. I need to check something. Wait a minute."

Eve takes out her smartphone and writes a message.

The message is about Milena's case, of course.

Eve sends the message and waits for responses.

Eve, Milena, Kristina, and Klara are waiting anxiously.

All responses arrive in less than a minute.

These are messages from Meg (Ted), Kate, Laura, Jill, Helen, Daria, and Vica.

Eve feels very relieved and happy.

Eve asks Milena a question: "Do you want to live with me and my family?"

Milena is surprised by the question, but reacts quickly: "Of course!"

Kristina and Klara were also surprised, and now they smile at Eve and Milena.

After the initial reaction, Milena takes a moment to think, and says: "Eve, I was surprised and excited, but I need to make sure you thought it through before making this proposal. I don't want to disturb your life and the lives of the people in your household."

Eve is now even more sure that she made the right decision: "I thought about it very well, Milena, and listening to what you just said, I am even more sure that you are a very special girl."

Milena gets up from her chair and goes to Eve.

Milena gives Eve a very tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Milena then says: "This feels like a dream! I came here because it was my last hope, but I psychologically prepared myself for a 'no'. Suddenly, everything magically changed. You really are amazing, Eve. I will not let you down."

Eve has one more thing to say: "The girls who are already at the resort greet each other with pecks on the lips, and now you're part of the group. Can I give you a peck?"

Milena is very excited and she herself takes the initiative to give Eve a peck on the lips.

Then Milena hugs Kristina and gives her a peck.

Milena then repeats the gesture with Klara.

The four girls now feel very close to each other.

They take advantage of this magical moment to take selfies.

They are all very smiling.

Eve asks Kristina a question: Can you temporarily shelter Milena and prepare her documentation?"

Kristina smiles and says that the NGO will shelter Milena and help with immigration documentation.

Eve thanks Kristina: "Thanks for your help, Kristina. I am very happy with this solution, as this way we will not break the rules: Milena will not take another girl's place, and I think she will love everyone at home."

Then Eve says to Milena: "You can start the transition when you get there, as Transforming the World pays for the hormones the girls need to use."

Eve thinks for a moment, and says to Kristina: "It could be even better if you help Milena with the medical tests and the beginning of the transition. I imagine Milena is very anxious to get started. Also, if she starts transitioning now, that reason for her rejection would also cease to exist. I pay for the appointments and the medication."

Kristina smiles again, and says she can help with that too.

Kristina had to say "no" to several girls, so she is loving being able to contribute to the happy ending in Milena's story.

Kristina says she's going to send a message to the main lodge authorizing Milena's entry, and says she's going to prepare all the paperwork, as well as taking care of the doctor's appointment.

Kristina adds: "You can go. Nadia is waiting for you outside, and she must be getting anxious already."

Eve thanks Kristina, and gives her a peck on the lips.

Klara also says goodbye to Kristina with a peck on the lips.

As they leave the room, Eve and Klara wave to the team, saying goodbye, and Klara calls Nadia to come with them to the dorm.

Klara introduces Milena to Nadia: "This is Milena. She will be staying at the dorm with you for a while, Nadia."

The two girls smile at each other, and Nadia congratulates Milena.

Nadia and Milena had already talked while they were waiting to enter the room, so Nadia says: "I was rooting for you Milena. Glad it all worked out!"

Milena smiles and comments: "Thanks to Eve. I was very lucky that she was here today."

Eve smiles too, and says: "It's a birthday present for you, Milena."

Milena is very happy, and replies: "That was the best gift of my entire life."

Klara explains to Nadia: Milena is turning 18 today."

Nadia congratulates Milena, hugs her and then kisses her face.

Milena wants more: "Eve told me that refugee girls give pecks on the lips, and now we are both part of the group..."

Milena brings her lips closer to Nadia's, and the gorgeous Russian brunette with blue eyes accepts the kiss from the charming Czech blonde.

Eve gets excited watching the scene.

Nadia is one of the most beautiful girls she has ever seen, and Eve bets that Milena will become one of the most beautiful girls in the world.

Eve is very happy, as she will be able to accompany Milena's transition.

In fact, Eve is enamored with Klara, with Milena, and with Nadia.

The three girls are amazing.

Klara leads the girls to her car, and they head to the main lodge.

All lodges got empty when the 1,500 girls left, but the main lodge is already filling up again, and more accommodations will soon need to be reactivated.

Eve is next to Klara, and comments: "We need to celebrate Milena's birthday. How about a princess day? I need to buy some clothes, and I'd love to get you a birthday present, Milena. Afterwards, we could go to a beauty salon and go out to celebrate. What do you think?"

Milena says that Eve doesn't need to buy her a gift, and adds: "As I said, you've already given me the best gift of my entire life."

Eve insists: "Princess Day is for all of us. I loved meeting you, and I think it would help bring us even closer. I set aside some money to have fun, and now I'm sure I want to spend that money having fun with you. It is on me. We will?"

The girls are excited about the idea, and they accept.

They are not thinking about princess day.

They are excited that Eve wants to be with them.

On the way to the dorm, the four girls talk about Berlin, and Klara suggests a place to go shopping.

When they arrive at the lodge, they are warmly welcomed by other women from the NGO, and by the girls who are temporarily living there.

All are very happy to meet Eve, and take selfies with our heroine.

The accommodation is a disused factory that has been adapted to receive refugee girls.

There is a lot of space but little privacy.

There are prefabricated walls like those used in event booths.

Each of the rooms has two bunk beds, and gives the girls a modicum of privacy.

Eve understands that the NGO did what it could, but now she's even more anxious to get the resort's two new buildings ready.

Octagon 2 will be ready in September, and Octagon 3 in October.

The war in Ukraine continues to escalate, so more and more Ukrainian girls are coming to the NGO.

Also, many girls from various countries are already aware of Transforming the World, and want to join the program.

As expected, the arrest of Rudy Fuchs and several members of the Russian Mafia did not solve the problem of sex trafficking.

The mafia has been weakened, but it is still operating and reorganizing itself, as it does not want to lose this great 'market' to other criminal organizations.

Everyone is rooting for the war to end, but Eve has another reason to root for the war to end: Transforming the World could bring at-risk girls from other countries to the resort as well.

After introducing the dorm girls, Klara shows Eve, Nadia, and Milena the room where the two rookie girls will stay.

Klara says: "You can choose the beds as you like, because for now it's just the two of you. It shouldn't be long before you guys have to share the room with two more girls."

Nadia and Milena decide quickly, choosing the beds below the bunks.

The two girls leave their belongings in the bedroom, and Klara leads the group to the nearest bathroom.

The sign says it's the men's room, but they go in.

As the accommodation is for Tgirls only, they can use all the restrooms, male or female.

As soon as they enter, they see that the bathroom is huge.

Klara explains: "You can use this bathroom, the bathroom next door, or one of the bathrooms on the other side of the lodge."

The two rookie girls make the most of their time in the bathroom, heading over to two of the many urinals that line the wall.

Soon after, Eve and Klara follow.

Nadia and Milena are surprised that Eve and Klara are following them to the urinals.

In Klara's case, she can't believe that Eve is going to the urinals... and Eve is surprised that Klara is going too.

Once they reach the urinals, the four girls smile at each other, and expose their members.

Milena says: "I was pretty sure you two were cis girls. You are so insanely beautiful!"

Nadia agrees: "It was a big surprise for me too... A great surprise."

Eve says: "I'm also surprised that Klara is a Tgirl, and if I didn't know you're a Tgirl, Nadia, I would never suspect. As for you, Milena, I'm sure you will be one of the most beautiful girls in the world. You three are so wonderful!"

Klara, Nadia, and Milena are overjoyed with Eve's praise.

Then Eve makes a request: "I haven't come out publicly as a Tgirl, so I'd like you to keep this a secret. It's all right?"

The girls say "Yes", that Eve can count on them.

Now the four girls try to concentrate to pee, but their cocks are getting harder and harder.

Eve realizes that she's not the only one with this difficulty, and comments: "It seems we all have a hard problem to solve..."

The four girls laugh.

None of them can deny that they are turned on by the other girls.

The members of the four girls are stiff, and the sight of these girls side by side is wonderful.

They start to piss, but the jets come out with difficulty.

It looks like these four amazing girls are spitting out cum as they can't piss continuously.

They release a powerful jet, which is soon interrupted, and then launch another jet, and another, in an endless sequence.

Klara tries to help, changing the conversation: "Our next stop will be the restaurant. It's already lunch time, and I think you're going to like the food."

Klara keeps talking, and it helps the girls a bit.

They take a while to be able to pee, but little by little they get relieved.

Now they have a new challenge.

The four girls' cocks are stiff, and the girls struggle to hide them inside their panties.

Eve, Klara, and Milena laugh as they see Nadia's cock slip out of the side of her panties.

Nadia laughs too.

After they manage to compose themselves, the girls wash their hands and head to the restaurant.

The NGO's local staff, and most of the refugee girls, are already there.

Klara takes the opportunity to ask the girls on the NGO team if she can spend the afternoon with Eve, Nadia, and Milena, and gets permission.

As the system is self-service, the four girls head to the place where the food is.

Once there, Eve is happy to see that there is a wide variety available.

Eve doesn't expect the food to be as good as the food at the resort's restaurant, but the food does look good, as Klara said.

After a few minutes of waiting in line, and a few more minutes choosing food, the girls head to the seating area, and Klara points to a vacant seat.

They pass several tables, and every girl in their path smiles at Eve.

Eve reciprocates, of course, and is struck by the beauty of the refugees.

The four girls finally make it to the table, sit down, and taste the food.

The food is really good.

As they eat, the girls resume their conversation about Berlin and shopping.

After a while, Eve decides to find out more about Klara: "You decided to volunteer for the holidays, but what are you studying?"

Klara says she is studying social sciences and intends to pursue a master's degree in international relations.

Eve is amazed at the coincidence: "I'm going to start studying economics and sociology next semester, and I also want to do international relations afterwards. It's quite a coincidence, isn't it?"

Klara is also impressed, smiles, and says: "We'll be professional colleagues!"

Eve wants to know more: "Are you enjoying it?"

Klara says "Yes", and completes: "I just finished the second semester and I'm loving it."

Eve doesn't want to leave the other girls out of the conversation: "Milena has already said she wants to be a psychologist. And you, Nadia, want to take a course?"

Nadia responds: "I love design and fashion, and would love to take a course in that area."

Eve is always suspicious of coincidences, but it seems that she is facing real coincidences.

Eve says: "I'm getting worried. That's too much coincidence for a few minutes of conversation. I intended to surprise you, but I'll tell you. Lena is one of the girls living at the resort, and she will start taking a fashion course at the university. Lena is a friend of mine, and I introduced her to 2BGirls. Lena pitched her ideas to the band, and 2BGirls loved it. Lena is making new outfits for the girls' tour. You know that 2BGirls will be performing here in Berlin, right?"

The girls say "Yes", and say they love 2BGirls.

Eve continues: "Lena will be arriving on Thursday to show the clothes to 2BGirls, and then on Friday, we're going to see the show together. Do you want to go too?"

The girls are excited about the invitation, and say "Sure!"

Eve shares the rest of the secret: "I told you I needed to buy clothes because I wanted to surprise you. I intended to invite you to the show while we were picking out the clothes."

Klara, Nadia, and Milena are overjoyed to know that Eve planned everything with them in mind.

Eve takes the opportunity to say one more thing: "As Lena needed a place to make her clothes, we set up a sewing workshop at the resort. There are other girls interested in fashion, and I'm sure you'll love this space, Nadia. In fact, we are setting up several workshops for the girls to develop their skills."

The three girls are even more impressed with what Eve is doing for Tgirls.

They are increasingly enchanted... in love with Eve.

The four girls are eager to go shopping, and have a quick lunch.

***

The girls' afternoon was wonderful.

They bought some amazing clothes to wear to the 2BGirls concert, and Eve could see that Nadia has great taste, helping a lot with her outfit choices.

They also went to the beauty salon and, after all they had done, Milena left the androgynous look behind.

Even without having breasts, and with her hair still kind of short, it is now very clear that Milena is a gorgeous girl.

It is already dark when they leave the beauty salon and, as they are all wearing new clothes, they decide to go straight to a bar and celebrate Milena's 18th birthday.

On the sidewalk in front of the salon, Eve takes the cigarette pack out of her bag, and asks the girls if they smoke.

They are surprised, as Eve hadn't smoked until now.

It's not just Eve who's resisted so far.

Klara and Nadia accept a cigarette.

Only Milena says she doesn't smoke.

Eve says she hasn't smoked until now because she hasn't seen any of them smoking, and she didn't want it to affect her image.

Klara and Nadia laugh and confess that they had the same concern.

Eve says she can resist just fine, but when she's with amazing girls, it gets harder.

The girls laugh and appreciate the compliment.

Eve, Klara, and Nadia light their cigarettes, and Milena looks delighted at Eve and her very sensual way of smoking.

Klara has something to say: "I tried an e-cigarette at a party, I liked it, and I started smoking it every day. I had already read that e-cigarettes cause very serious damage to the lungs, and that the effects appear in a very short time compared to regular cigarettes, but I kept smoking until I realized that I had no more breath for anything. I also noticed that my cock wasn't getting hard enough anymore when I masturbated. At first I thought it was the hormones, but since I've been taking hormones for a long time, that didn't make any sense. I then stopped smoking e-cigarettes, and started smoking regular cigarettes. Now I'm feeling okay again. I've caught my breath and I'm much better, much more active."

Nadia jokes: "I saw in the bathroom how 'active' you can be."

The girls laugh.

Eve already knows she can be very frank with the girls, and takes the chance: "I like being active as well as passive, and I like cis girls, Tgirls, and CDs. What about you?"

Klara, Nadia, and Milena are excited to hear Eve.

Klara is the first to respond: "I started dating a classmate from university, but he still doesn't know I'm a Tgirl. He wants to fuck me, of course, but so far we've only kissed, and I've covered up my erection. After talking to him a lot, I'm really afraid he won't accept me as he seems to be very conservative. I'm still a virgin, but after what happened in the bathroom today, I have to admit that Tgirls make me very horny too."

The girls are sad for Klara, but are excited to learn that Klara is a virgin, and that she admits that she likes Tgirls.

Nadia is next: "I've had sex with two guys, and I loved being active with one of them. I'm very curious to know what it feels like to fuck a little pussy and, as you've noticed, I get very excited seeing Tgirls too."

123456...8