EVEnTS Ch. 29 - BEaTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They really like what they see.

Their cocks get harder and harder, and they have to make more and more effort to piss.

It's delicious torture for Eve, Milena, Klara, and Nadia.

The four girls seem to come for an eternity, expelling a strong jet that is soon stopped, and another, and another...

After a lot of effort, they are finally relieved, and kiss again.

They then go back to their room and sit down to relax and smoke.

Eve offers her long, thin cigarettes again, and Klara and Nadia accept.

As soon as she lights her cigarette, Klara comments: "I've decided I'm going to switch brands."

Nadia says: "Me too."

Eve smiles at them, and lights her cigarette.

Milena watches Eve delighted.

Eve sensed Milena's interest from the first time she smoked in front of this amazing Czech blonde, and decides it's time to be bolder.

Eve gets up, and goes to Klara.

Then Eve inhales the smoke, and glues her lips to the lips of the sensational blonde German.

Klara understands what Eve wants to do, and her lips part a little.

Eve then exhales the smoke into Klara's mouth and they kiss.

When Eve moves a little away from Klara, the German girl exhales smoke.

Nadia and Milena are excited watching the scene.

Eve then approaches Nadia, and repeats the ritual.

Nadia already knows what to do, and they share the smoke, becoming even closer together.

Nadia exhales the smoke, and it makes Milena's cock very hard, despite the fact that she has already come.

Eve then approaches Milena and inhales again.

Milena doesn't resist, and opens her lips to receive the smoke expelled by Eve.

Eve is careful to expel less smoke into Milena's mouth, so this Czech girl with beautiful blue eyes can inhale without problem, and then exhales a small amount of smoke.

Milena smiles at Eve.

Eve repeats the operation, exhaling more smoke, and Milena manages to inhale without coughing.

As she exhales, Milena has the satisfaction of seeing a good amount of smoke coming out of her mouth.

Milena is very excited: "How delicious, Eve! I want more."

They kiss again, sharing the smoke.

Now the four girls are very excited.

As Milena liked the smokey kiss, Eve takes another cigarette and hands it to her.

Milena accepts, and puts the cigarette between her lips.

Eve then takes the flame from the lighter to the end of the cigarette.

Milena inhales on her own for the first time, and manages to do it without coughing.

Then she exhales a small amount of smoke.

Eve, Klara, and Nadia smile at Milena.

Milena inhales more smoke the second time, and manages to exhale a good amount.

She tries to do it in a sensual way, like Eve.

The other girls praise Milena's smoking style.

Nadia says: "No one would notice that this is your first cigarette, Milena."

Eve watches Milena smoking sensually, and remembers her erotic tale.

Eve would love to use the erotic tale now, but it's getting too late.

She decides to leave it for another time... maybe with more girls.

Eve then presents the birthday girl with two packs of Eve menthol 120mm and a lighter.

Milena thanks Eve for yet another wonderful gift.

Then Milena inhales the smoke from her cigarette, and kisses our heroine.

The four girls exchange a few more smokey kisses.

After smoking, Klara, Nadia, and Milena understand that, even though they are excited, they need to take a shower and go back to the dorm.

Eve tells the girls she has something to say to them while they're in the shower.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena go to the bathroom together.

The girls decide the order of the showers.

Klara will be the first.

Klara steps into the bathtub and turns on the shower that is integrated into the tub.

Eve then says: "I'm in Berlin for many reasons. I decided to visit the NGO now, to take advantage of the fact that 2BGirls will perform here. Besides, there is another reason for me to come."

The girls are very curious to know what the other reason for Eve's trip is.

Eve first wants to ensure the girls' discretion: "What I'm going to tell you is a secret. You can't tell anyone else, okay?"

Klara, Nadia, and Milena promise to keep the secret, and now they're even more curious.

Eve tells the secret: "Laura, my mother, just got married. The wedding was in the first week of this month."

The girls now imagine that Eve wants to buy some special gift here for her mother."

Eve continues: "My mother's wedding was very different from the weddings we see all the time. She married Ted, the billionaire, and Kate, who is the CEO of Transforming the World."

The girls are very surprised: "Wow!"

Eve surprises the girls again: "In addition to being an atypical wedding for being a trio, the composition of the trio is also different. Kate is trans like us."

Girls can't believe Kate is trans too: "Wow!"

Eve continues: "Their marriage is much more atypical than you might think. When Ted is home, he is Meg. Our Meg is incredibly similar to the actress in romantic movies."

The girls react again: "Wow!"

Eve reveals who else knows the secret: "The wedding was at Meg's (Ted's) mansion. There was also one more wedding. Tess, the dean of the state university, married Sue, who is the mother of my friends Cindy and Nikki. People from the NGO were present, the girls from the most wanted list, the 2BGirls, and a few other friends of mine... like Jill, who is Meg's daughter. Sally, Kate's younger sister was also there. These are the people who knew the secret until now."

Klara is in the shower, but she's following along: "Don't worry, Eve. What you've told us is incredible, but I know I can resist the temptation. As far as I am concerned, this marriage will remain a secret."

Nadia and Milena also reaffirm their commitment to keeping the secret.

Nadia is curious, and says: "Why did you tell us that secret, Eve?"

Eve explains: "For two reasons. As Milena will live with me and my family, she needed to know that. If you feel that you cannot handle a family as different as mine, we will need to find another solution, Milena."

Milena laughs, and responds to Eve: "You surprised me, of course, but don't forget that I intend to be a psychologist. What kind of psychologist would I be if I couldn't listen, understand, reflect, and try to help?"

Eve, Klara, and Nadia smile at Milena, enchanted by this amazing Czech blonde.

Eve looks at Nadia and continues: "Since you're my friend now and you're also going to be living in town, I thought you needed to know, so I thought it would be better to tell you now, Nadia."

Nadia is very happy with what she heard from Eve, and shows her beautiful smile.

Klara has just gotten out of the shower, and Eve realizes the timing is perfect.

Eve now looks at Klara, and says: "We have a lot in common, Klara. How about if we were more than professional colleagues? I could help you get a transfer to the state university and a scholarship. I would love to always have you around. What do you think?"

Now it's Klara who feels like she's on cloud nine.

Klara responds: "I would love to too, Eve!"

Klara approaches Eve and gives our heroine a pornographic kiss.

Then all the girls kiss, happy that this wonderful group will continue together, living in Eve's paradise.

After the kisses, Nadia goes to take a shower.

Eve continues: "The second reason I tell the secret is related to that additional reason I'm here."

Klara, Nadia, and Milena now remember that Eve said there was one more reason for her coming to Berlin, and look forward to more of this revelation.

Eve talks about this extra reason: "I was interested in the situation of girls in Ukraine and ended up finding out a lot of interesting things about the country. One is that in Ukraine women can rent their bellies to carry other women's babies. I told it at home, among many other things. Everyone thought it was interesting, but no more was said about it. After Laura, Meg, and Kate got married, they told us they decided to have kids. They revealed that they contacted Ukrainian girls to carry the babies even before the wedding, and the deals were closed quickly. Ukrainian girls have already been inseminated, and it worked. My new brothers or sisters are on the way!"

This is another big surprise for the girls: "Wow!"

Eve continues: "For legal reasons, the insemination had to be done in Ukraine. After confirmation that the pregnancy is going well, they would move to Warsaw to have a safe and peaceful pregnancy. They will have to return to Ukraine for the birth, so the chosen city was Lviv, as it is close to the Polish border and suffers less bombing. I thought it would be interesting for the girls to have some activity in the coming months and I suggested that they work at Hans' NGO. Everyone liked the idea, and they should arrive tonight any minute. I would like you to come with me to meet them tomorrow. That's the other reason I let you guys in on the secret."

The girls' reaction is becoming automatic: "Wow!"

Klara, Nadia, and Milena accept Eve's invitation.

Milena decides to say something other than 'wow': "You said it's Ukrainian 'girls', Eve. As your mother is the only cis woman in the trio, I assume she is the egg donor. I also assume that Meg donated the sperm that produced one of the babies and Kate donated it to the other. That's right?"

Eve says it's a little more complicated than that, and explains.

Baby 1: generated with Laura's egg and Meg's (Ted's) sperm.

Baby 2: generated with Laura's egg and Kate's sperm.

Baby 3: generated with Sally's egg, Kate's sister, and Meg's (Ted's) sperm.

Eve complements the explanation: "Since Kate and Sally are sisters, they share many genes. So baby 3 will have Kate's genes, Sally's genes, and Meg's genes, of course.

The girls are surprised again: "Wow!"

Nadia has already taken a shower, and now it's Milena's turn.

Eve was confused at first, but now she's confident to say who's who: "The name of the girl carrying baby 1 is Polina. Tatiana carries baby girl 2. Kira has baby 3. I chatted with the three girls via the app. They are young, very pretty, and very nice. It is the first pregnancy for all of them."

Klara didn't expect to hear that: "I imagined that the women who rent out their bellies were women who had already had babies."

Eve explains: "You're right, Klara. In most cases, women who rent out their bellies have already had children of their own. As the trio formed by Laura, Meg, and Kate is very atypical, more conservative women were not interested. These three girls are very young and more open-minded. They loved the idea of ​​going down in history with this unprecedented pregnancy. It is clear that the main reason for all women who rent their bellies is money. The three are happy because they will be able to pay for university. I was sad to hear about their need, but on the other hand I was happy to know that they can have a better future."

Klara, Nadia, and Milena are also left with a feeling that is a mixture of joy and sadness.

Milena is under the shower, but participates in the conversation: "From what you've said, it seems that Laura, Meg, and Kate are giving all the necessary assistance to the girls during the pregnancy. Do you think they could do more for these three girls?"

Eve sees the intent behind the future psychologist Milena's question, and smiles at her.

Eve shares one more secret: "After talking to the three girls, I got really upset, and decided to talk to Laura, Meg, and Kate. I said that I really liked the three girls and that I felt bad for their situation. I then told the trio my idea, and they supported me. I plan to invite Polina, Tatiana, and Kira to live in the city, and I've already talked to Dean Tess about having them study at the state university after they have the babies. I hope the three girls accept it."

Eve does it again: the girls react with another "Wow!"

Klara, Nadia, and Milena smile at Eve.

They are more and more in love with our heroine.

Klara has one more doubt: "You said that they are going to work at Hans' NGO and then you said that they have an open mind. I assume they know they are going to work with the LGBTQIA+ audience. That's right?"

Eve confirms: "Yes, Klara, They know that. Perhaps they are facing many problems in their lives because they live in a very conservative place and have come out as lesbians. By the way, Polina and Tatiana are girlfriends, and Kira is their friend."

Eve is breaking her record for surprises in a row: "Wow!"

After so many surprises, Eve only completes the story: "They opened up to me because they think I'm also a lesbian. By the way, my music and TransForm made a lot of girls think I'm a lesbian. They have a point, as I love cis girls, Tgirls, and CD girls."

Klara, Nadia and Milena smile at Eve.

Milena gets out of the shower, and takes the opportunity to give Eve a pornographic kiss.

Then Klara and Nadia also kiss Eve.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena get dressed and say goodbye to Eve after making arrangements to visit the pregnant Ukrainian girls.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena, had an amazing day, and look forward to more dates like this... between girls.

***

Eve's schedule is full of activities.

This Tuesday began with a more detailed visit to the NGO's facilities, so that Eve could get to know the operations better.

Klara accompanied Eve the whole time, always smiling.

Klara is very happy to have been chosen by Hans for this 'very special' job.

Klara thinks she won the lottery, but we know that Hans noticed Eve's interest in Klara, and Klara's interest in Eve, and thought they would make a cute couple.

Hans, like many others, thinks that Eve is a lesbian, but believes that Eve and Klara would get along very well, even though Klara is a Tgirl.

Hans suspects that Eve is already 'close friends' with at least some of the European Tgirls, as many of these girls are in love with Eve.

At lunchtime, Eve and Klara rejoined Nadia and Milena.

Now that they've had lunch, they'll finally meet Polina, Tatiana, and Kira, the Ukrainian girls who are carrying Laura, Meg, and Kate's babies.

In a way, Eve is going to meet the mothers of her new brothers or sisters.

Once again, Klara is the group's driver, and they arrive very quickly at the house rented for Polina, Tatiana, and Kira.

Meg, Laura, and Kate are paying the rent, but Hans' NGO found and rented this house.

If Polina, Tatiana, and Kira want to, they can walk to the NGO.

It's a very doable hike, and it would be healthy for them and their babies.

In fact, speaking of health, Eve and the other girls light up their Eve menthols as soon as they get out of the car, and smoke them before entering the house.

They know not to smoke in the presence of pregnant girls.

As soon as they put out their cigarettes, Eve enlists the help of her friends to get the bags of food from the car, as well as gifts that Eve is bringing for the Ukrainian girls.

They take the bags and head to the door.

Eve rings the doorbell, and after a few seconds, a girl opens the door.

Eve recognizes the girl: "You are Polina, right?"

Polina smiles and says "Yes".

Polina then says: "We finally met."

Polina gives Eve a very tight hug, and they exchange kisses on the cheeks.

Eve introduces her friends Klara, Nadia, and Milena, and they also exchange kisses on the cheeks.

Polina invites the girls inside, and Eve sees the other Ukrainian girls approaching, smiling.

Before greetings, Eve has something to say: "The girls at my NGO greet each other with kisses. This is also becoming a trend here at Hans' NGO, and you are going to work at the NGO. Can I kiss you guys?"

Ukrainian girls did not expect to hear this, but they are excited and smile.

Polina, Tatiana, and Kira say "Sure!"

Eve then kisses Tatiana and Kira.

Afterwards, Eve goes back to greeting Polina properly.

The room is filled with 7 gorgeous girls.

Eve is blonde.

Klara is blonde.

Nadia is brunette.

Milena is blonde.

Polina is blonde.

Tatiana is brunette.

Kira is a redhead.

As Klara, Nadia, and Milena kiss Ukrainian girls, Eve talks about her friends.

Eve introduces Klara: "This is Klara. She is taking advantage of her vacation to volunteer at the NGO. Klara is helping me get to know all the operations. She is an amazing girl. If all goes well, we'll be colleagues, as Klara will apply for a transfer to the state university where I'll start studying next semester. I'm really rooting for it to work out."

Ukrainian girls smile at Klara.

Eve introduces Nadia: "Nadia is Russian, and she was in a vulnerable situation. She was very emotional when she heard about your situation and identified herself immediately. Nadia is one of the 4,500 European girls who will live at the resort. She is a very special girl."

Ukrainian girls now smile at Nadia.

Finally, Eve introduces Milena: "Milena is Czech. She was living in Poland but did not fit the rules to be on the list because of her nationality and not having started the transition yet. As she was in great danger, we decided that she will live with me. Milena really wants to help girls like her, so the least we could do is help this wonderful girl who wants to help other people."

Ukrainian girls now smile at Milena.

All the girls also smile at Eve.

Eve is delighted with the three Ukrainian girls.

They are very beautiful and friendly young women.

After greetings, Eve hands the bag of food to Polina, the Ukrainian girl closest to her.

Eve says what's in the bag: "It's some typical sweets and snacks from here. Are you enjoying the city?"

Polina, Tatiana, and Kira thank EVe for the food, and say that they liked what they saw along the way, but they haven't had a chance to visit any place yet.

Kira explains it further: "When we arrived it was almost midnight, and we spent this morning organizing our things. We just left a little while ago and had lunch at a restaurant near here."

Tatiana notices their rudeness and invites the visitors to sit down and talk.

Polina asks the visitors what they want to drink: water, coffee, juice...

Polina clarifies: "We took advantage of our outing to have lunch and bought several types of juice. We have orange, apple, strawberry, pineapple, and apple juice. By the way, I saw you brought apple strudel, Eve. Looks like you guessed it's my favorite candy!"

Eve is very happy to know that she made a good choice.

The girls say what they want to drink, and Polina goes into the kitchen carrying the bag Eve handed her.

The girls start talking while Polina picks up the food and drinks that will be served to the visitors.

As the kitchen is integrated into the living room, Polina can follow the conversation and can also participate.

Eve tells the Ukrainian girls that she's told all about their pregnancy to her friends Klara, Nadia, and Milena, so they can feel free to talk about it.

Tatiana starts at the beginning.

Tatiana says how grateful she is to Eve for everything she is doing.

Polina and Kira also thank Eve.

Eve says none of this would have happened without Laura, Meg, and Kate, who are only too happy to be able to help.

Kira says they've already thanked Laura, Meg, and Kate using the app, but would love for Eve to also tell Laura, Meg, and Kate how grateful they are.

Eve smiles and says she'll remember to pass that on to them.

Laura, Meg, and Kate's deals with the girls were brokered through an agency, and Eve has a question about that: "I thought it might be difficult to get you guys here, but the agency that brokered the deal agreed pretty quickly. Are they always so flexible?"

123456...8