EVEnTS Ch. 29 - BEaTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paola -> Lisa -> Lena -> Erin -> Nadia -> Klara -> Milena -> Eve -> Lynn -> Emily

The scene is sensational, as in the video.

The video features wonderful girls, like the lookalikes of big stars, but here we have Eve, the 2BGirls... and four gorgeous European Tgirls.

All the girls have an amazing orgasm, and the assholes of Tgirls are pretty full.

Emily and Lynn received a lot of sperm in their mouths, and now it's time to share Eve and Milena's sperm with all the girls.

Emily and Lynn turn off their TransForms, stand up, and kiss, mixing Eve's sperm with Milena's sperm.

They then take the cigarettes from Eve and Milena's hands, put them out, and kiss the two girls who were the train engines.

Meanwhile, the other girls are undoing the trains.

Soon after, Emily and Lynn share Eve and Milena's sperm with all the girls.

Eve and these amazing girls have just formed another tight knit group.

It's a very special group, with girls from seven different countries tearing down walls in Berlin, and helping to unite the world.

***

Eve's stay in Berlin was unforgettable.

Eve, Lena, Klara, Nadia, Milena, Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana watched the 2BGirls show from the side of the stage.

At the end of the show, 2BGirls called Eve to the stage to sing our heroine's song together.

Fans, specially female fans, greeted Eve with hysterical screams, and she received a lot of applause at the end.

In addition to good memories, Eve is bringing home new friends.

Milena will travel with Eve and will live with her in Meg's (Ted's), Laura, and Kate's mansion.

Nadia is also going now, as she will be working with Lena to create more clothes for the 2BGirls, and clothes for singers and actresses who got interested when they saw what Lena has made for the band.

Klara is due in town just before her semester at the state university starts.

In a few years, Eve and Klara should become professional colleagues, specialists in international relations.

Eve has already shown on several occasions that she really loves 'international relations'.

Polina, Tatiana, Kira, and Yana are expected to move in right after the birth of their babies, which should happen in the last few days of the year or early next year... maybe even the day Eve was born, January 1st.

They are eager to start a new life in Eve's city.

Yana could even travel right now because she already had her baby, but she preferred to stay with her girlfriend Kira.

Eve helped bring down several of Berlin's 'walls', and is taking home some 'wonderful memories'.

Eve is taking home what enchanted her most in Berlin.

***

Next: EVEnTS 30 - EndORsemenTS [Eve is transforming the world in many ways.]

1...345678