EVEnTS Ch. 29 - BEaTS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls match quickly.

Klara -> Tatiana

Eve -> Polina

Nadia -> Yana

Milena -> Kira

All doubles are wonderful as there was no chance of there being a bad combination.

Blonde -> brunette

Blonde -> blonde

Brunette -> blonde

Blonde -> redhead

Eve starts to 'warm up' Polina with delicious... pornographic kisses.

Eve also caresses Polina's face, her neck, the area behind her ears.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena watch what Eve does, and start kissing Tatiana, Yana, and Kira.

Eve now kisses Polina's neck, the area behind her ears...

Eve also caresses Polina's breasts.

Other Tgirls do the same with their cis partners.

All the cis girls are loving it: "Hmmm! ..."

Cis girls also feel the contact of the hard members of Tgirls on their bellies, and they accept this unprecedented sensation very well: "Hmmm! ..."

Eva slides a little over Polina, and begins to gently lick and suck the beautiful breasts of the wonderful Ukrainian blonde.

The other Tgirls continue to accompany Eve on this journey, and also take care of their partners' breasts.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira look at Eve in delight.

Eve is treating Polina like a lesbian girl would.

Eve is nothing like most men, who are all too eager to fuck their girl.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira have never been through this type of situation, but they have heard several reports of girls coming out as bisexual or lesbian after having sex with them.

Eve glides some more, and arrives at her final destination.

Eve starts licking Polina's vulva and threatens to reach for her clitoris, but doesn't.

Eve licks the entire area of ​​Polina's pussy entrance several times.

Eve makes Polina look forward to the big moment.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena show that they are great students, and also 'torture' Tatiana, Yana, and Kira.

Eve wets her middle finger and starts moving it around Polina's asshole.

Eve also begins to gently lick Polina's clit.

Polina is enjoying: "Hmmm! ..."

The other Tgirls do the same with their partners, and the result is also positive: "Hmmm! ..."

As Polina accepted the caress of Eve's finger, our heroine thinks she can take more risks.

Eve wets her finger again, and begins to slowly insert it inside Polina's ass.

Eve also begins gently sucking on Polina's clit.

Eve is delighted with Polina's reaction: "Oooh! ..."

The other Tgirls imitate Eve again, and are also successful: "Oooh! ..."

Eve removes her middle finger, but it's only for a short time.

After wetting two fingers, Eve carefully inserts them into Polina's ass.

Eve also inserts the middle finger of her other hand inside Polina's already wet pussy, and starts massaging the inner wall near the entrance of the pussy.

Eve does all this while still sucking on Polina's clit.

Polina is loving everything Eve does: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve abandons Polina's ass once more, and prepares to insert three fingers.

Before long, Eve is back in action, inserting three of her delicate fingers.

When Polina doesn't complain, Eve uses her fingers as if they were a cock, in and out of Polina's ass.

Eve is now also moving two of the fingers of her other hand inside Polina's pussy, massaging the Ukrainian girl's G-spot.

All this without stopping to suck Polina's clit.

Polina reaches another level of excitement: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Klara, Nadia, and Milena do everything Eve taught, and now they consider themselves experts, as Tatiana, Yana, and Kira's reaction is also excellent: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve senses great danger, and stops the stimuli.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena don't understand why Eve stopped, but they trust her and stop too.

Before long, Polina reacts: "Please, Eve, I want to come..."

Eve already expected this, and says: "I'll let you come, Polina, but first I want to torture you some more. That should add to your orgasm in the end."

Eve seems to have sent a message to her trans friends as well.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena now know that they still don't know everything.

Eve stimulates Polina again, but slowly and carefully, so that the torture lasts longer.

Polina groaned: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve feels like she can accelerate more, and does this: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve stops the stimuli again.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena also manage to control the situation, keeping Tatiana, Yana, and Kira very excited but not letting them come.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena continue to turn on and keep cis girls from coming.

They do this for more than two minutes.

Polina pleads desperately: "I have to come, Eve! Please..."

Eve is cruel: "I'll only go ahead if you give me something in return. I want to see you and Tatiana kissing and cuddling. You too, Yana and Kira."

Actually, Eve isn't being mean.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira respond quickly to Eve's request.

Polina and Tatiana now kiss and caress each other.

Yana and Kira also kiss and caress each other.

Eve looks enchanted at the beautiful scene, and goes back to stimulating Polina.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena also get back into action.

Eve increases the intensity of the stimuli more and more.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena too.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira are extremely excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena now make every effort possible.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira do not let them down: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Klara, Nadia, and Milena are very impressed with their orgasm.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Milena too.

Eve is not so impressed, as she has seen this scene before: Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Milena are ejaculating!

In fact, Eve is impressed too, as she has never seen 4 cis girls ejaculating at the same time.

The scene is fantastic and wonderful.

There are 4 fountains spouting powerful jets of the incredible colorless and odorless liquid.

Eve, Klara, Yana, and Milena are taking a real shower, and the bed is getting really wet.

Eve continues sucking Polina's clitoris and inserting her fingers inside the gorgeous blonde.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena also do this with Tatiana, Yana, and Kira.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira keep cumming and gushing: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Polina is the first to plead: "Please stop, Eve! I can't take it anymore... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Tatiana, Yana, and Kira also beg.

Since the jets are already slowing down quite a bit, Eve complies with Polina's request.

The other Tgirls also stop.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena pull their fingers out of Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira.

Eve climbs back on Polina's body and starts another kissing session while Polina is still trembling with pleasure.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena also end their work with this excellent 'happy ending'.

Eve's cock gets hard again during the kisses, and Eve can't resist the temptation.

Eve makes a request to Polina: "Can I put it in there?"

Polina is exhausted, but she really wants to give Eve that pleasure.

Polina smiles at Eve, and says "Yes."

Polina still doesn't know that she just made a big mistake.

Eve manages to fit her cock in easily, and savors the delicious feel of Polina's wet pussy.

Polina feels pleasure right away: "Oooh! ..."

Eve initiates the back-and-forth movement, and Polina quickly reacts: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve is loving Polina's very tight, well-oiled pussy: "Oooh! ..."

Suddenly, Eve thinks of something.

She is fucking Polina, who has Eve's future sibling inside her.

Eve's cock is very close to the future baby.

Eve laughs to herself.

Eve now wonders if that kind of thinking occurs in the minds of husbands who have sex with their pregnant wives.

Do fathers imagine that their cock is very close to their future children?

Eve stifled her laughter and preferred not to share that silly thought with the other girls.

Klara, Nadia, and Milena smile at their partners, and ask to do the same as Eve is doing with Polina.

Tatiana, Yana, and Kira are also frazzled, but they are as kind as Polina, and agree.

Before long, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira are also very excited again: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Klara, Nadia, and Milena finally discover how much good wet pussy feels like, and they're loving it: "Oooh! ..."

Eve feels like she needs to say something to her trans friends: "Don't come inside them, okay?"

Klara, Nadia, and Milena agree, but feel it will be hard to resist.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena are driving Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira crazy again: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena are also really enjoying it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The Ukrainian girls were already at a very high level of excitement, and they couldn't take it anymore: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The 4 Ukrainian girls have incredible spasms.

Eve stops again, and the other Tgirls stop too.

Not for long.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena repeat the entire operation 4 more times, and make Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira come 4 more times.

This time Kira is the one who pleads first: "You're killing me! Please stop Milenaaa... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

The future psychologist is impressed by Kira's appeal, and stops.

The other cis girls also beg, and the other Tgirls stop too.

The incredible scene finally ends.

In fact, Eve has stopped moving, but keeps her cocks inside Polina and goes back to kissing the wonderful blonde who is carrying her brother/sister, Laura and Meg's baby.

The kisses and the simple contact of the cock inside Polina make her have a few more spasms.

Polina asks: "Please remove your cock, Eve. You've already given me the greatest pleasure of my entire life..."

Eve smiles at Polina and takes the order.

Polina realizes that she has said something compromising, and tries to correct herself.

Polina completes: "Me, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira had never ejaculated, right girls?"

Tatiana, Yana, and Kira say that they had never ejaculated... that it was incredible... that they didn't believe it was possible...

Eve has heard this before, and for good reason.

Female ejaculation is really something that many women don't even believe is true, as they've never had an orgasm like this, and probably never will.

Conditions need to be ideal.

Women need to have a predisposition to ejaculate, to be very relaxed, without worries, and to be extremely excited during sex, with lots of oral stimulation and other types of stimulation.

Eve is a great expert, and greatly increases the chances of cis girls ejaculating... on her face.

Fortunately, Eve has passed that knowledge on.

Perhaps from now on more girls will have orgasms as sensational as Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira.

Since Eve knows that cis girls need some rest, she strikes up a conversation.

Eve talks about the concert the 2BGirls will be doing in Berlin, and invites the Ukrainian girls.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira are overjoyed and kiss Eve.

Eve is particularly pleased to have helped Yana to relax and be happy, effectively beginning the difficult process of letting go of Alexander, the great 'singer', as Kira would say.

Yana, by the way, gives a sign that she is managing to 'change the channel'.

Yana says: "Eve, you didn't hide from Alex's parents out of fear, did you? After what we saw you doing with the serial killer, I think Alex's parents should be scared of you..."

All the girls laugh a lot.

Eve explains that even though she knows karate and krav maga, she prefers to avoid potential trouble.

Eve opens up: "Kira said that Alex's parents are very conservative, so I was worried that maybe they are actually ultra-conservative like the protesters that day on the avenue. I thought it better not to know if Alex's parents reach that level on the conservatism scale."

All the girls smile at Eve.

They admire our heroine more and more.

In fact, all these girls in the room are in love with Eve.

Eve's words, however, trigger a relapse in Yana.

Yana now worries that Alex will receive a very conservative upbringing.

Yana is sad again.

Eve notices Yana's sadness and resolves to take action again.

Eve says: "You remember I said I had a plan? Do you want to know what my plan is?"

All the girls say "Yes!"

Eve explains: "I love seeing girlfriends kissing, so I'd like to form two groups, with two cis girls and two Tgirls in each group. The two Tgirls will be lying down with their legs intertwined, and the two cis girls will be sitting on the Tgirls, facing each other, kissing as they go up and down."

All the girls are excited about Eve's idea.

Polina has just one caveat: "We wet my bed a lot, so I think we better move to another suite."

The girls laugh and agree.

Kira offers her suite, and the girls accept.

Eve takes two pillows and asks the girls to take more pillows to the other suite.

As they walk, the girls define the groups.

They decide to use the oral pairs as a basis, so that the girlfriends will be together as Eve asked.

When the girls arrive at Kira's suite, the groups are already defined.

Eve -> Tatiana <-> Polina <- Klara

Nadia -> Kira <-> Yana <- Milena

Since Eve has already fucked Polina's little pussy, she will now have the chance to fuck Tatiana.

Klara already fucked Tatiana, and now she's going to try Polina's pussy.

Nadia had fucked Yana, and now she will fuck Kira.

Milena was with Kira, and now she will be with Yana.

Polina says something in Tatiana's ear, and Tatiana smiles and nods.

Polina makes a request to Eve and Klara: "Can you stay together, facing each other? Tatiana and I want to give back a little of what you have done for us."

Eve and Klara understand and smile at Polina and Tatiana.

Eve and Klara face each other, their hard cocks touching.

Polina and Tatiana bend down and start massaging and licking Eve and Klara's cocks.

Eve is very happy that Polina and Tatiana care about her and Klara's pleasure.

Eve just wants to confirm one thing: "It's the first time you've done this, isn't it?"

Tatiana is the one who answers: "Yes, Eve, it's the first time. Are we doing it right?"

Eve responds: "Don't worry. You are doing great. I can give you some more suggestions if you want..."

Polina smiles at Eve, and says: "You can order whatever you want, Eve."

The other cis girls don't want to just stare.

After seeing what Polina and Tatiana are doing, Kira and Yana take courage and call Nadia and Milena to do the same.

Nadia and Milena answer the request smiling.

Kira and Yana start masturbating and licking Nadia and Milena's members, imitating their friends.

Eve offers her first suggestion: "If both cocks are very wet, it tastes much better."

Tatiana smiles at Eve and opens her mouth over Eve and Klara's cocks to let her spit fall over them.

Then Polina adds her saliva to Tatiana's saliva.

In the other group, the girls also follow Eve's suggestion.

Cis girls then go back to masturbating and licking Tgirls' cocks.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena make it clear that Eve's tip really works: "Oooh! ..."

Eve asks an 'innocent' question: "Do you think your mouths can open wide enough to take two cock heads?"

Polina is the one who smiles at Eve this time, and takes the initiative.

Polina brings Eve and Klara's cocks close together, and bites them both with some difficulty.

Polina uses her tongue to lick the heads of Eve and Klara's cocks.

Eve and Klara approve: "Oooh! ..."

In the other group, it is Yana who sucks Nadia and Milena's members: "Oooh! ..."

Eve now feels confident to make a new request: "Could you guys put a little finger up our asses?"

Polina and Tatiana smile and promptly comply with Eve's request.

Polina wets her middle finger and inserts it into Eve's ass.

Tatiana takes care of Klara's ass.

Nadia takes care of Yana's ass.

Kira takes care of Milena's ass.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena once again approve: "Oooh! ..."

Eve comments: "It's so good, I want more..."

Cis girls get it, and they wet two fingers this time.

Polina, Tatiana, Yana, and Kira insert two fingers, and move them inside Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena's asses.

The 4 fantastic Tgirls are now even more excited: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve doesn't even need to ask for another finger.

Cis girls remember the three fingers inside them, and decide to put three fingers inside trans girls as well.

Cis girls do this without difficulty, and start moving their fingers like they're a cock.

The 4 fantastic cis girls keep doing the oral too

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena are loving it...too much: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Cis girls realize it's time to stop.

They pull their fingers out of the Tgirls and stand up.

Eve and Klara kiss Polina and Tatiana to show their gratitude.

Nadia and Milena kiss Yana and Kira.

The two groups are already ready for the next act.

Not so much, perhaps.

Eve has an idea: "Since we've got our assholes enlarged, it would be nice to have vibrators inside them. I gave away two TransForms as a gift, but there is also a vibrator in each box. Could you borrow the two vibrators? Do you guys have any more vibrators to borrow?"

Cis girls quickly do the math and come to the conclusion that they will have enough vibrators for all 8 girls.

They quickly go out to get them and bring them back.

Speaking of bringing, the girls brought several pillows when they came from Polina's suite, and now the Tgirls take the opportunity to position the pillows.

The 4 Tgirls will have a pillow under their heads and a pillow under their asses.

All cis girls are back with vibrators.

Except Kira, of course, as she's already in her own suite.

All the girls' asses are very relaxed, so they quickly put the vibrators on.

All right, finally.

Eve lies down with her head near the headboard.

Nadia lays down next to Eve.

Klara lies down, intertwining her legs with Eve's, so that the two are relatively close to each other.

Milena intertwines her legs in Nadia's legs.

Tatiana, Polina, Kira, and Yana lubricate Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena's members, and masturbate them a bit to make sure they're still hard enough.

All good.

Eve, Klara, Nadia, and Milena managed to stay aroused.

The 8 girls turn on their vibrators and get into action.

Tatiana sits on Eve's cock.

Polina sits on Klara's cock.

Kira sits on Nadia's cock.

Yana sits on Milena's penis.

Then Tatiana and Polina lean on each other.

Kira and Yana also lean on each other.

Now well balanced, cis girls begin to move up and down.

All the girls are already loving it: "Oooh! ..."

Soon after, the kisses begin.

Tatiana and Polina kiss pornographically.

Kira and Yana also pornographically kiss.

These 4 girlfriends are amazing.

All the girls were already excited, they got more excited when they turned on the vibrators, and even more excited when the movement started.

The reaction of the 8 girls to all the stimuli is wonderful: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve watches Polina and Tatiana kiss, and also watches Kira and Yana kiss.

Eve then remembers the day she saw Laura, her mother, masturbating while watching Susan and Nina's live.

Susan and Nina kissed pornographically like these Ukrainian girls.

Eve is very excited watching these 4 amazing girls kissing.

1...345678