Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The food is ready," she called.

My stomach growled and I realized just how hungry I was as I took the stairs two at a time as I came down. "Mmmmm, that smells good," I said as I entered the kitchen.

"I hope you like it. It's not much ..."

"Don't I know it," I said suddenly realizing that the comment could be taken two drastically different ways.

"But I present to you tomato-basil soup with home-made croutons, a finely grated cheese, and some wine to top it off," she finished, obviously ignoring my mistake.

"Wow! How did you do this?"

Her face lit-up as she smiled. "Just a little bit of this and a little bit of that," she answered, her French accent somehow adding to the allure of the meal.

"I'll take 'a little bit of this' anytime," I said as I pulled her chair out and held it as she sat before taking a seat across from her. "This smells fantastic."

"Actually, it's some of the canned soup you found along with some basil that your mom must grow, some cheese, and before you ask ... don't. It was stuffed in the back of the pantry and I think we can use the rest of it as a hammer if we need one. The croutons are from the stale bread with some seasonings I found and I raided your parent's wine cellar for the bottle."

"Wine cellar? Shows how much I know about this place. I never even knew they had one," I said as I took my first spoonful of the soup. The flavor and aroma could have rivaled any of the best restaurants in downtown Chi. "This is unbelievable!"

"I'm glad you like it. My mother taught me how to make it, though the ingredients she used were a little less aged," she chuckled. "Anyway, where did you disappear to?"

"I was looking for something comfortable for you to wear. "Unfortunately," I sighed, "my sister's tastes in clothes aren't exactly the greatest BUT ..." I stressed the word. "I have an idea."

"Ohhh?"

"Just wait and see."

The rest of the meal was spent talking about ourselves, our lives, our dreams for the future, and, at one point, what we thought Phillip was doing at that moment. And as each moment passed, I felt myself growing more attracted to this woman, not the porn star, but the woman that few get to know.

"That was great," I sighed as I pushed away from the table and collected the empty bowls and wine glasses from the table. "Let me take those. We have kind of a custom around here that whoever cooks gets to relax afterwards and the other person or persons have to clean up," I said as I headed for the sink and started to fill it with hot water.

"Good," she sighed. "Because I'm too tired to do anything right now."

"Then let's get you settled in my sister's room. I can come back to take care of this."

"Thank you," she murmured. "I was wondering though, where's your room? In case I need anything."

"It's on the way. I'll show you. We need to stop and get some stuff anyway."

And so I led her to my room where I grabbed a large T-shirt, and a pair of slightly small sweat pants. "This is the best I can do for the night to sleep in. If we stay longer," I hesitated before continuing, "we can take a trip into town to get you some things."

"This will be fine," she replied as she did something strange and put the clothes up to her nose and took a deep breath. When she saw the questioning look on her face she grinned impishly and said, "I like the way you smell."

"Okay?"

"Haven't you noticed that everyone has their own smell? Some people cover it with perfume or it gets overshadowed by the odors from the work they do or stuff like smoking but you ... well, you smell good. A touch of the outdoors, a bit of the city, and a whole lot of 'man'," she whispered the last part as she slid by me lightly brushing her body against mine for the second time since we'd met. "So where to now?"

I quickly led her up the stairs to my sister's room and said good night before turning to head back to the kitchen to do the dishes.

"T?"

"Yeah?" I said as I turned back and almost stumbled over her because she was standing so close.

"Thank you, again," she whispered but this time there was something more to her words as she slid her arms around my neck and pulled me gently down towards her.

Our lips touched with the lightness of a feather but to me it felt like a lightning bolt had hit. I pulled away quickly, turning to hide the growing tent on the front of my pants. I said, "You're welcome," and almost ran down the stairs to the kitchen. It only took a few minutes to do the dishes and, surprisingly, I fell asleep almost the moment my head touched the pillow.

How long I slept I'm not sure but when I woke up it was still dark outside. Rolling on my side I reached for the bedside light only to stop when I heard her.

"Don't."

"Huh?"

"Please don't turn on the light."

"Why? Is something wrong? Are you okay?" I asked uncertain why she was standing in the doorway to my room.

"Everything is fine but ... well ... I have a problem and I'm hoping you can help me with it."

"Yeah? What's the problem?"

"After what happened tonight with Phillip, well ... I can't seem to fall asleep. I was wondering if it would be okay if I slept next to you?"

"I guess so," sounding almost reluctant yet inside my mind was going into overload. "What the fuck am I doing? I just told one of the most beautiful women I've ever met she could sleep next to me. What if I get a hard-on? What happens then?"

I never got a chance to answer myself before I felt her slide into the bed next to me. The warmth of her body and the exotic smell of her perfume instantly caused my cock to twitch and harden. Without saying a word, I rolled over so my back was against hers.

"Don't," she whispered. "I want to feel you against me. I ... I want to feel your arms around me. I know it sounds crazy since we just met a few hours ago but I feel safe with you and to be honest that's something I haven't felt in a long time."

"Well, if we're gonna be honest I need to remind you that I'm only human, and a man to top it off, so feeling you here has started to give me a hard-on."

"Really?" she replied, with a soft giggle.

"Yeah? So what's so funny about that?"

"Nothing. I'm just glad to see I have that effect on you. You've been such a gentleman I began to wonder if maybe you were ... you know ... gay."

"Nope. Not gay and only a gentleman because that's the way I was raised."

"Well then, roll back over. I want to feel you arms wrapped around me."

I rolled over realizing what else she was about to feel.

"Mmmmmm, is that your cock pressing against me or did you stuff a banana in your shorts?" she giggled, paraphrasing an old movie line.

"Ha, ha. You know damn well what it is."

"Yes, I do," she murmured as she wiggled back against me. "A nice big one."

"Give me a break. I've seen you performing with those guys in the vids and they're a lot bigger than me."

Suddenly serious, she whispered. "Actually most of that is due to the camera angle and the fact that most of the women in the industry are only about 5-foot, 2-inches at the most. Because we're so small it makes them look so big." Then, without waiting for a reply she slid her hand between us and wrapped it around the bulge in my shorts. "Definitely bigger than most."

My cock jerked in her hand and for a moment I thought I was going to cum right then and there but somehow I was able to hold back.

"You know I could take care of that if you wanted," she purred.

The conflict in my mind hit an all time high as I thought about what she'd just offered. But when I heard myself answer I had no idea where it had come from. "I don't think so. Nothing against you. In fact, under other circumstances I think I'd jump at the chance but for now, I'll pass."

"I knew it. A true gentleman," she sighed as she removed her hand and cuddled against me.

I never have figured out why but her comment was almost like bucket of ice water being poured on me and my cock quickly softened.

"Uhhhhhh, too bad. I was thinking of someplace to put that to keep it warm."

"You're such a tease."

"It's only teasing if you don't mean it," she replied as she rolled over so she was facing me. "The truth is that, since becoming a porn star I spend so much time having sex with men on the movie set that I haven't slept with anyone, except Phillip, like this in years. In the beginning, he was caring and romantic, and we made love a lot but after he got hooked on coke it just didn't work anymore. That and his constant demands for me to work more is what caused me to break up with him. But being here like this, with you, makes me feel almost normal. Does that sound crazy?"

"Not crazy at all. Just normal like you said," I replied, as I slid my arm under her head.

The room went silent as she snuggled even closer before whispering into my ear, "Can I ask you another question?"

"Shoot."

"If I was any other woman would you be like this? I mean, if I was a different woman or your girlfriend what would we be doing right now?"

"Hmmmm. Tough question. I guess it would depend on what you wanted to do. You see, my dad taught me a long time ago that in bed, men fall into one of two categories; the fuckers and the lovers. A fucker is a guy who is only interested in what he wants and pleasing himself no matter what the woman may want. A lover, on the other hand, is a man who realizes that by doing what the woman wants, when she wants it, makes it all the more special to her and will bring a lot more pleasure to both of them."

"Your father is a smart man," she murmured as I felt her relaxing in my arms. A few, short moments later I heard her breathing change as she slipped off to sleep.

I never even felt myself fall asleep. One second I was awake marveling at the feel of her body pressed against mine and the next the sun was streaming in through the window. Yawning, I stretched only to realize that she wasn't in bed next to me. Quickly, I slid from the bed and was just putting on my pants when the aroma of fresh-brewed tea tickled my nostrils and drew me into the kitchen.

"Morning," I said, softly, so as to not startle her.

"Morning, yourself," she replied over her shoulder as she continued working on something on the stove. "I hope you're hungry."

"Famished, but I didn't think there was anything left after dinner last night."

"There wasn't ... at least not in the beginning. I got up, hmmm, about an hour and a half ago," she said as she glanced up at the clock on the wall, "and went to look for something to wear. I found this flannel shirt in your drawer and these jeans in your sister's room and, by the way, did you know what a 'naughty' girl your sister is?"

"Not until last night when I saw those jeans," I replied.

She blushed as she looked over her shoulder. "So you know about the 'special rip' that she put in them?"

"Yeah," I replied, though now it was me who was blushing.

"Anyway, after that I went looking for a pair of shoes. Yours are definitely too big and I couldn't find anything but tennis shoes and high-heels in your sister's room so I checked your parent's room. When I didn't find anything there I went downstairs to the basement and sure enough these hiking boots were up on one of the shelves. That was when I noticed the other stuff there. Tents, sleeping bags, and, low-and-behold, MRE's."

"You gotta be kidding," I groaned. "Those things are probably a hundred years old."

She laughed. "Actually, they're still good for another 5 years. So, would you prefer Eggs scramble or blueberry pancakes made with powdered milk and rehydrated maple syrup?"

"Ladies choice."

She looked back down at the stove before replying, "I think I'm in the mood for the eggs. It's not often I get to eat anything like this ... you know a woman has to watch her figure if she's going to be on camera."

I decided that the best way to respond to her comment was not to reply at all so I sat there watching as she finished up the last steps of our breakfast. It was then that the image of her standing at the stove in one of her vids slid into my mind. Her hair hanging down her back, a powder-blue apron wrapped around her and nothing more than a thong underneath as the actor stepped up behind her. The images of what happened between them afterwards instantly made my cock harden and I began to fidget in my seat trying to keep her from noticing.

Fortunately, she didn't or at least she didn't say anything if she did. Instead, she put the plate filled with pancakes in front of me and sat across from me just as she had the night before.

"Mmmm, not bad," I said after taking the first mouthful.

"I told you, flattery will get you everywhere," she said as she stared into my eyes.

"There you go teasing again," I said as I ate more of the pancakes.

"And I told you it's only teasing if you don't plan on following through with it," she replied as she ran the tip of her tongue across her lips.

"Arrrggghhhh," I groaned.

All too soon, breakfast was done and I grabbed the dishes, placing them in the sink to wash.

"Mind if I help?" she asked as she stepped up next to me.

"Not at a...," I began to say only to stop when I noticed that she'd undone the upper three buttons of the shirt she was wearing, revealing the upper portion of her breasts.

"Something wrong?" she asked, an impish gleam in her eyes.

"Ahhhhh, no. Just ... ummmm ... enjoying the view."

"What? These?" she quipped as she placed a hand under each breast and lifted them as if offering them to me.

"Yeah, those," I snarled, jokingly.

She stuck out her lower lip in a little girl pout as she released her tits to settle back into place.

What amazed me was that they seemed to bounce and jiggle a little bit before settling into place.

"All natural," she whispered, before picking up the dish cloth and beginning to wash the dishes while I dried them and put them away.

"Okay, so now what?" she asked as soon as we were done.

"I guess we should probably take a trip into town. We've pretty much used up all the food that was left."

"And I could probably use some other clothes," she hesitated. "Unless, of course, you like me in these."

"Let's put it this way. If you keep walking around dressed in those and making the comments you have been I can't guarantee I'll be a gentleman much longer."

"Promise?" she whispered, as she stood on her tip-toes and gently kissed my cheek.

"Come on. We gotta get going," I said as the only way I had left to keep from grabbing her and pulling her into one of the bedrooms.

We spent the rest of the morning and half the afternoon going into various stores to get the stuff we wanted and, when we were done, it looked like we were planning on staying for months rather than a few days. "Phew, I guess we went a little bit overboard."

"I don't know. It looks like just enough for what I'm hoping."

I raised an eyebrow, questioning but didn't say a word as we headed back to my parent's house. Once there we quickly unloaded and put the food away. But when it was time to unload the clothes she'd bought she dismissed me with a "Shoo" and a gentle push, after which she took the clothes into the house by herself.

The evening quickly slipped by as we made dinner and then sat in the living room and watched some TV just like any other couple. It wasn't until it was time for bed that I got the newest of a series of surprises that awaited me.

"I'm heading for bed. I'm beat," I said as I stood and yawned.

She looked at me for a moment as if debating something in her own mind before replying. "T, do you think your parents would be upset if we slept in their bedroom? I really want to feel you next to me again tonight."

"Nah. I don't think my parents would mind. They've always been kinda open-minded."

The smile on her face was all the response I needed. We made a quick stop in my bedroom to grab the gym shorts I slept in and then to my sister's room so she could grab one of the bags full of items she'd bought that day before we headed to my parent's room.

The room, actually a suite, was like most bedrooms. Dressers, night tables, a couple of lamps, a TV, a radio, and, of course, a bed. In this case, a queen-size, four-poster bed that my mother had insisted on. There was also an attached bathroom with a shower, separate Jacuzzi-tub, and the usual toilet and set of sinks.

"After you," I said as I indicated the attached bathroom.

"I think I'll wait. It's going to take some time with this," she replied as she lifted the bag in her hand.

"Whatever you say, ma'am," I said as I bowed, once again playing the Southern Gentleman.

"Whatever I say?" she whispered, seductively. "That could be a lot of fun."

"Oh god," I groaned as I realized that I'd left myself wide open for one of her comments again. Entering the bathroom, I quickly changed into my shorts. When I exited, I found her standing next to the bed changing into a knee-length, sapphire-blue, button-up night shirt.

"I hope you're not that fast when it comes to other things," she teased as she glanced over her shoulder.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"Promises, promises," she snickered as she hopped up on the bed and slid under the blankets.

Figuring that any response I'd give would only lead to another comment I shook my head and slid in beside her. I felt her roll on her side and knew what was coming, and to this day I can't tell you why, but I turned my head and instead of getting a kiss on the cheek our lips met. At first, it was soft and almost hesitant, but the kiss soon became more passionate as our tongues began to probe and tease each other.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when we finally broke away from each other, gasping for air.

"About time ... but it was worth the wait," she purred as she settled her head on my shoulder.

My mind and body instantly began to go over what to do next. Unfortunately, my body won. The long drive here after a day of work, only 4 hours of sleep after we'd arrived and settled in, and then a full day of walking around in town had left me drained. "I'm exhausted," I said as a way to let her know I wasn't up to anything more at the moment.

"Age will do that," she giggled.

"I'm not THAT old," I retorted. "I'm just not used to this."

"You just don't like me," she pouted, pretending to be upset.

"Oh, I like you ... A LOT. And I have full intention of proving it."

"Promise?"

"I promise," I replied in a softer, more caring voice.

"Mmmmm, I'm glad," she whispered as she snuggled her body next to mine and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Unlike the previous night, I just couldn't fall asleep. Instead, I lay there feeling every inch of her warm body pressed against mine. Her hair was soft and rich with an exotic fragrance. I could barely tell she was breathing except for the way it flowed across the few hairs I have on my chest. Her breasts were full and I could feel her nipples pressed against my side. Her stomach was flat so it fit against my hip as if it had been molded for just that purpose and her long, toned leg rested on my thigh. And when I moved just a little bit I could also feel the hair on her pussy brush against the side of my leg which was soon coated with a thin layer of her juices as it leaked from her slit. Wild fantasies and dreams filled my mind when I finally nodded off leaving little doubt as to why I woke up with a massive hard-on.

"Mmmmm, it looks like you DO like me," she whispered in my ear as her soft, warm hand wrapped around my cock.

"I told you I did," I mumbled as I opened my eyes.

"Care to prove it?" she asked all hint of teasing now gone.

"I'd have to be dead not to."