Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now for the fun part I told you about," she murmured as, with the grace and speed of a cat, she pounced on me pushing me back on the bed.

I was surprised when I looked down to see my cock standing straight up like a flag pole, only to watch it disappear. "Arrrgggghhhhh," I groaned, as I felt my shaft enter the warm, moist cavern of her mouth in one, continuous, motion. I'd had a few blow jobs in the past but nothing to compare with what I was getting now. Her mouth moved up and down the shaft, her hand gliding up and down in the same fluid motion while her tongue rubbed against the nerves under the head and occasionally probed into the slit on top. More than once I felt as if I was about to cum only to have her change the pace or drag her teeth across the sensitive tissue, to stop me. And more than once I found my fingers wrapped in her hair as I began to pump my cock in and out of her mouth only to have her push away. The phrase, 'glorious agony' popped into my head.

Time stopped, or so I thought, until I heard the alarm we'd set ringing. I'd, honestly, never known that 15 minutes could feel like such a long time and yet such a short time.

She rolled onto her back once more and I carefully wiped the cream off her with one of the towels she'd brought in, after which, I applied lotion to the silky-smooth flesh.

The outer lips were now completely swollen and red. "Reminds me of someone's cheek after a bar fight," I thought unable to think of anything else to compare them to. Her inner lips were also swollen though not nearly as much and were drenched with the womanly fluids that seemed to run from them like a small stream. For a moment, I laid there memorizing every line and fold.

"You're embarrassing me," she whispered.

But when I looked up from between her legs and through the valley between her breasts, what I saw was anything but a look of embarrassment. "Why?"

"The skin down there is so much more sensitive after the hair is gone. I can feel everything. I can feel the air flowing across it. I can feel your breath ticking the lips and my clit when you breathe. I can even feel the heat coming from your breath and your skin when you get close. It just gets me so turned-on. I can even feel the juices running from me and down into the crack of my ass," she purred.

"I don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about," I muttered as I leaned forward, sliding my tongue out and running it over the length of her slit, catching some of her juices along the way. "She tastes delicious. Salty and sweet at the same time."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh."

"Guess she likes it," I thought. "Of course she likes it, numb-nuts, she was a ..." but I stopped myself before finishing the thought. "She USED to be ... but she's not now. Now she's ..." again I left the thought unfinished because I wasn't sure what she was at that moment other than a beautiful woman who was in bed with me.

"More," she sighed as her fingers entwined in my hair.

I pressed my lips against her pussy and sucked gently while using the tip of my tongue to tickle the sensitive skin of her nether lips. She gasped as I pushed my tongue in between the folds of her outer and inner pussy lips. I heard the quick, deep breaths she took as I slid my tongue along the flesh.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she croaked.

I had to think about it for a second, as my tongue continued to tease her. Then it dawned on me. "A ... ahhhh ... a woman I gave a ride to in the cab told me about it. I think she was probably drunk when she did it though." What I didn't tell her was that the woman was also a high-priced 'working girl' that I had a deal with to take home every Saturday after she'd visited one of her regulars. Instead, I returned to the treasure in front of me, this time sliding past her lips and into her womanly core.

"Ohhhhhhh" she moaned as she shifted her legs and placed them over my shoulders so her heels were in my armpits, locking me in place.

I slid my tongue in and out slowly before moving my hand upward and gently rubbing her clit. Her hand covered mine, pressing down on it. Her thighs spread wide.

"More, more, mo ... shhhhhhhhhh ... oh fuck that feels good. I never had a man eat my pussy so good," she hissed as her back arched and she forced her pussy against my mouth.

I moved my hands, cupping one of her buttocks cheeks in each and held her there, licking and nibbling at her pussy like a piece of succulent fruit.

"Going to ... ohmigod ... so soon," she whimpered. Then the muscles of her pussy clamped around my tongue pulling it deeper as her juices flowed from her cleft and down my chin.

I couldn't get enough of her. I continued to lick, suck, and tongue fuck her while I rubbed her clit with the tip of my nose. She went from one climax to another. Her hips thrust up against my mouth, while her fingers were wrapped in my hair pulling my face against her hot, juicy pussy. It seemed like she'd never stop until, after one last thrust, she relaxed into my hands and I lowered her back onto the bed.

My face was covered with her sweet pussy juice when I finally pulled away. I don't know how many times she'd cum before I rolled from between her legs and slowly moved up beside her. Tenderly, I snuggled against her and gently kissed her cheek.

"That was fantastic," she said in a whisper so soft I almost didn't hear it.

Her skin was damp and she shivered from the sheen of sweat on her body so I slipped from the bed and went to the bathroom. There I got a towel and wet wash cloth. When I returned, I gently wiped her face before bathing her with the warm cloth.

She looked up at me and smiled weakly. "No one's ever treated me like this."

"That was their mistake," I said softly.

"You know, a girl could really fall for a guy like you."

"I'm not interested in a girl," I replied as I pulled the covers back over the top of us before leaning over to kiss her forehead.

"But what about you?" she murmured, as her breathing slowed.

"Yeah, what about me?" I asked myself, only to get an answer as soon as I looked down at my dwindling cock. "Maybe next time," I muttered as I stretched out behind her, wrapping my arms over her shoulder and cupping one of her breasts as we drifted off.

Hours or minutes later I heard her voice as I drifted up from the grayness of sleep.

"Hey handsome."

"Hey, beautiful."

"I think we forgot something earlier."

"Yeah, what?" I mumbled, sleepily.

Her answer was to glance down at the tent in the sheet that was hiding my hard cock. "That thing woke me up," she teased. "It worked its way between my legs and kept nudging against my pussy. Now look at what it did."

When I looked between her legs I could see the coating of her juices that covered her inner thighs.

"Sorry," I replied, meekly.

"Don't be," she purred, seductively, as she pulled back the sheet and threw a leg over me, straddling my hips. My cock nestled into the furrow of her hairless pussy as she leaned over me. Her tits pressed against my chest while her nipples hardened and seemed to bore holes into me as she lowered her lips to mine once more.

One of my arms wrapped around her neck while the other wrapped around her waist before sliding lower and cupping her ass. At the same time, my cock pressed against her clit and lower belly.

Slowly she broke the kiss, drawing her head back. "I like that."

"What? This?" I asked as I squeezed her ass. "Or this?" I questioned as I tightened the muscles of my stomach making my cock lurch against her.

"Both." Then after a pause she continued. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Another one?" I sighed, exasperated.

"Sorry."

Feeling like a scolded little boy I replied, "No, go ahead and ask."

A mischievous grin suddenly appeared on her face. "Do you ever masturbate?"

"Wha ..." I muttered, stunned that she'd even ask something like that at that moment.

"You know. Do you ever play with your cock?"

"I know what you meant. I just ..."

"Shhhhh," she said as she placed a finger over my lips. "I already know the answer. I'd have to be stupid not to. But can I tell you a secret? Well, not actually a secret since you saw what I was doing in the back of your cab but I masturbate ... a lot."

"Even after working ..."

She replied as she shifted in my lap slowly rubbing my cock up and down the length of her slit. "That made it even worse. Sometimes, after a shoot I'd be sooooo fucking horny I couldn't help myself. The actor always got to cum. They had to but the woman ... not always and when that happened ... I'd rub myself just like this," she purred as she slid her finger between us and began pressing against her clit. "And then I'd do this," she continued as she spread her pussy lips and slid first one and then two fingers inside. "But the whole time I'd actually be thinking about this," she finished as she shifted again. She paused just for the briefest of second above my cock before lowering herself, taking it into her velvety tunnel. "Yesssssssss. So big," she moaned.

I raised my hand and cupped her tit. Her nipples were like hard pebbles in my palm. I pushed myself up so I was as close to sitting as I could and leaned forward taking the other nipple in my mouth.

"Fuck me," she whispered as her body shuddered.

I felt my cock slipping deeper and deeper until suddenly I felt it press against the back of her sheath.

"You feel so good inside," she murmured as she leaned back driving herself even harder against my groin.

Sitting like this, I found myself kissing the area just under her tits; licking and nipping at the sensitive skin. Then without another word she began to glide and down my shaft. The room was soon filled with the sound of the bed springs squeaking, and a wet, squishy sound that floated up from where our bodies were joined, while the heady aroma of her excitement filled my nostrils.

My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was going to pop out of my chest so I focused on her tit as it bounced up and down in front of me. Grasping it, I brought it back to my mouth latching onto it like a suckling child and was rewarded by a groan of pleasure that seemed to come from her very core.

I was more excited than I'd ever been and, all too soon, I felt the tight feeling in my stomach that told me that my orgasm wasn't too far away. "Anne? I'm getting close. Gonna cum soon."

"I ... know ... I ... can ... feel ... it ... stretching ... me ... and ... getting ... me ... wetter ..." she grunted in tempo with her thrusts.

"Should I pull out?"

She didn't falter for a second as she sighed, "Let's ... leave ... that ... marvelous ... cock ... of ... yours ... in ... me. Fill ... me ... with ... your ... cum ... and ... we'll ... see ... what ... happens," she grunted as she increased her pace.

"What if you get pregnant?" I asked, suddenly realizing I had no idea if she was on the pill or used some other birth control.

"So?" she replied as she leaned back and to the side, rolling us over until I was on top. "I wouldn't be the first woman to be a single mother. Now, fuck me. Fill me with your cock. Slide it in and out of me. I want it so bad."

I was so excited that I was shaking unlike any other time that I'd made love to a woman. "This woman ... this wondrous, beautiful, sexy, woman is offering herself to me. Offering to take my cum, offering to possibly be the mother of my child and ... and what else?" I wondered as I felt her lock her ankles behind my back. "Am I nuts? What can I offer her?" the head between my shoulders asked while the head between my legs continued to pump in and out of her seething womanhood.

"Come on, T. Make love to me. Pretend I'm one of your girlfriends and give it to me," she said as she gently tugged at my hips while lifting her hips toward me.

At that moment, all self-control evaporated and I began to thrust into her.

"Deeper, T. I want to feel you deeper! I want to feel your balls slapping my ass," she moaned.

I pulled my legs upward until I was balanced on my hands and knees above her and pushed my cock into her until I felt the tip pressing against the back wall of her pussy.

"Shhhhhhhhh," she hissed as her body tightened beneath me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned that I might have hurt her somehow.

"Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic. That feels so good. I can feel your cock stretching me and filling every bit of my pussy. I can even feel it pressing against my cervix."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," I replied as if I hadn't heard what she'd said while slowly pulling my cock from her depths.

"Don't you dare," she growled, playfully, as she dug her fingernails into my back. "Some women don't like a cock that deep in them. They say it hurts ... BUT, I'm not one of those women," she said as she tightened her legs and arched her back taking my cock back into her depths. "So very, fucking good! Fuck me, T, fuck me good and hard!"

I began to move, tentatively at first, to make sure I wasn't hurting her. Then I began to move in and out, gradually increasing the length of my strokes. She groaned and her ass began to grind against the bed.

"So full. So fucking full," she sighed.

Her juices were liberally coating my cock, to the point that there was no sense of friction, leaving me little choice but to thrust into her harder and deeper. That was when I tasted blood. I'd been concentrating so hard on what I was doing I hadn't even realized that I'd caught my bottom lip between my teeth until I bit it.

"Yes, yes, yes," she murmured over and over, matching my tempo.

My thrusts soon became harder, deeper, and faster.

"Feels so good, T. Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop. Oh, so good. Fuck me, lover, fuck me," she groaned.

When it happened, it was as if someone had set off fireworks in my head. Stars filled my vision, while the boom, boom, of my heart beat filled my ears and through it all, I felt the surge of my cum rocketing up my cock, spewing out into her clutching pussy. My strokes faltered and became irregular as I shuddered and jerked. "Argh, argh, arggghhhhhh," I groaned, more like a Neanderthal than anything else.

"Ohhhhhhhh ... Yessssss. Do it. Fill my pussy with your cum. I feel it splashing against my cervix. I love ..." she began to say and while my ego hoped to hear one word she finished with another, "it. I love the feel of your cum. Fill me, lover. Fill my pussy with your warm cum," she continued as she threw her arms around my neck, hugging me, as her legs tightened around my back locking us together.

The fireworks in my head soon disappeared to be replaced by a sense of failure. "Sorry," I muttered. "I came too soon."

"What are you talking about? You've made me cum, hmmmm ... what is it now, five or six times since we've met. It's about time you came. Besides, that was just the beginning," she whispered as she pulled my head back down onto her shoulder. "For now, we'll rest, and then we'll go again. By the time I'm done with you you're going to be walking bow-legged!"

"We'll see about that. It usually takes me awhile to recuperate after cumming as hard as I just did."

Though I couldn't see it, she grinned, silently taking up the challenge. "You've never had me around before. Now, ease out, and let's see what we can do about your 'problem'."

I withdrew carefully, the sudden 'pop' followed by my cum streaming out of her pussy surprising me. "I'm sorr ..."

"Shhhhh. No need for that," she warned again.

I was still half-hard, but softening.

"Just as I thought," she sighed as she kissed me gently, before sliding down on the bed.

"Are you going to ...?" he began.

"You better believe it! I love the taste of cum and my own pussy juice when they're mixed together. It always makes me horny ... has since the first time I tried it."

My cock twitched in her grasp.

She laughed, sexily. "It looks like it might make you horny too!"

"It's not that. Well, maybe a little. But mostly it's you. How do you think I feel looking down to see the woman I've fantasized about so often, naked, with her pussy full of my cum, talking about sucking my cock!"

"All of your fantasies or just some?" she asked, gently.

"Most of them. Quite a few times I've watched your videos and dreamed it was me instead of some other guy."

"And what do we do in your fantasies?"

I felt my face redden as I thought about what she'd just asked. "I have a couple of favorites but I think the one I like the most is actually based on one of your vids."

"Which one?

"Ummmmm ... you were in the kitchen dressed in just an apron. A guy comes in and before you know it he has your apron off though you still have your panties and pair of high-heels on. He plays with your tits before you give him a blowjob and then tit fuck him until he's hard ..."

"You mean like this?" she said as she moved so I could see my rock-hard cock.

"Yeah. Then he turns you around and fucks you from behind. In the last scene he cums on your face but in my fantasy I cum deep in your ..." and suddenly I hesitated to say more.

"My pussy? My cunt?" she taunted. "You are such a gentleman. But can I tell you a secret," she asked as she lowered her voice.

"Sure."

"I remember that scene. It's one of my favorites too. I came so hard the first time we did it that we had to reshoot the scene the next day."

"Wow."

"Want to know another secret?"

"Sure," I replied without hesitating.

"I've ... ahhhhh ... always been a bit of a submissive. I loved it when he stretched me out on the counter like that and fucked me. I love it when a man takes charge. I even like to feel used some times."

"In other words, you like it when a 'fucker' screws you," I sighed, a bit disappointed.

"Yes ... and no. I like it when he's in charge but I like it even more when I know he actually cares about me. Does that sound strange?"

"Not at all," I replied thoughtfully. "That's another advantage of being 'a lover'. You can play the role of 'a fucker' once in awhile if the woman wants you to."

"Good," she whispered, seductively, as she spun around and got on her hands and knees. "Now, come here and fuck me. I want to feel that marvelous cock of yours slamming in and out of me. I want to feel you care for me like a 'lover' but use me like a 'fucker'," she moaned. "Right here, right now," she said as she shook her ass from side to side.

I quickly crawled up behind and grabbed her hips. My cock instantly found its mark and slid into her wet opening.

She pushed back, and in one delicious thrust, I slid deep inside her. Her cry of joy echoed throughout the bedroom as my cock pressed against her cervix with each stroke. Then she arched her back and thrust back against me.

I could feel my cock rubbing against the walls of her pussy.

"AAIIIEEEEEEE," she suddenly screamed as her body tightened. It was only later that I found out that my cock was rubbing against her 'G-spot' and sending wave after wave of illicit pleasure through her.

"There's a pair of tits down here that are in serious need of attention," she sighed.

Instantly, I reached under her and cupped the massive globes.

"Squeeze them. Pinch my nipples. Hard, damn it! Don't tease me like that," she begged as I toyed with the distended nubs.

"If you say so," I replied as I captured each nipple between my index fingers and thumbs.

"Yes ... yes ... please."

My answer was to twist and roll her nerve-filled tips between my fingers before pulling them away from her chest and then releasing them to snap back into place.

"Ohmigod, lover. That's it ... hurt me so good. Ohhhhhhh, yess. Fuck me harder. Ram that big cock into my pussy. Fuck me!" she cried out.