Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you don't look dead to me," she purred as she stroked my distended member.

"I guess you're right," I replied as I lifted the cover to watch her hand slide up and down. I knew what I wanted to do to her and what I hoped she wanted but I also knew that if I rushed into it I'd be no better than some of the men she'd worked with in the past. So, instead, I rolled on my side so I was facing her and gently began to run my fingers across her hairline and forehead.

"That feels good," she sighed. "But I bet I know what you want."

"You're probably right," I replied as I felt my cock jerk in her hand. "But, like I told you, what's more important is what do you want?" I felt her hand falter and hesitate.

"So you meant what you said last night?"

"Yep. Why?"

"I've never had anyone ask me what I wanted before. Most of the times I've been with a man it has been scripted on the camera or with one who was ..."

"A fucker. Slam-Bam-Thank you ma'am," I interrupted, finishing what I thought she was going to say. "So maybe it's time for that to change."

The quizzical look on her face left little doubt that she had no idea what I meant.

"Roll over on your back," I whispered as I gently pushed her shoulder. "Now, close your eyes and try to relax. Think of one of your favorite places. If you can't, then just make one up and pretend you're there."

I gave her a few moments to think of a place. "Are you there?"

"Yes," she replied hesitantly, still not sure of what I planned to do.

"You said you trust me, right?"

"Yes."

"Then trust me now," I whispered as I tenderly I ran my fingertips across the crown of her forehead, just barely touching her hair, almost like a soft breeze.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed.

Gently, I ran my fingertips from one side of her forehead to the other. As I felt her relax, my fingertips moved further and further across her face. I stroked the outside of her ears before slipping inside to tease along the inner curves. Then I moved down to the sensitive area beneath the ears letting my fingertips flutter across it like a butterfly.

"Ohhhh, so good," she sighed. "So gentle, so relaxing ... yet so exciting. I can feel goose bumps popping up."

And they were. Every inch of her body that I could see was covered with the small pimple-like spots. My fingertips continued their exploring as they moved down her beautifully contoured neck. I noticed how her breathing changed from the slow, deep breaths of relaxation to a sudden intake of air when I hit a more sensitive area.

I returned to her face and traced patterns across her cheeks and her upper lip. Instinctively, her tongue appeared and ran across the lush, fullness of them, leaving a layer of moisture that shimmered in the morning light. Unable to hold back. I leaned forward and our lips met.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she pressed her lips against mine.

It took every ounce of willpower to pull away. "Ah, ah, ah ... not yet," I whispered, my breath floating across her lips.

Her body shivered as I pulled away.

"Not fair," she sighed as her eyes began to open.

"Not yet," I said again as my fingertips caressed her chin and the area of her neck just underneath.

"I've never felt like this," she moaned. "Every inch of me is ..." She faltered as she looked for a way to say what she was feeling. "It's like I'm completely relaxed but every nerve is on fire."

If she'd opened her eyes at that moment she'd have seen me smiling from ear to ear. "Good," was all I said, allowing my fingertips to continue their travels. The exposed area of her upper chest was next. The tips of my fingers gently slid down across the sensitive flesh only to be replaced by the slightly-rough, cracked edges of my fingernails as they moved back up to her neckline. I covered every inch of the exposed skin, watching as the goose bumps seemed to get larger and larger the closer I got to her breasts. When there was nowhere else to explore, my fingers moved down to the top button of her sleep shirt. "May I?" I asked as my index finger moved in a little circle around and around the button.

"Mmm, hmmm," she sighed.

My fingers quickly had the button opened revealing more of her tawny colored flesh. Again my fingertips did their magic and I was only a little surprised when I noticed the material covering her nipples begin to rise. One by one I opened the buttons revealing more of her skin but, unlike others, I folded the sleep shirt back across her breasts keeping them hidden instead, paying attention to what I could see.

"You are such a tease," she moaned as she grabbed my hand and pressed it against the exposed skin of her stomach.

I replied using her own words. "It's only teasing if you don't mean it." Her giggle was cut short when I slid my hand across her stomach gently massaging and pressing against it.

"Oh god, that feels good."

"I'm glad you like it," I replied as I moved my hand a bit lower. I knew that now was the moment I had to make a decision, a decision that would probably effect whatever the future might hold. So, taking a chance, I left the bottom button closed and skipped over the area between her legs. Then, after sliding lower in the bed, I began to caress and explore her legs.

"Shhhhhhhh," she hissed as she lifted her head and looked down at me. "That's not fair! You get me all worked up and then ..."

"Just relax," I said in a more commanding tone. "Learn to enjoy what life has to offer instead of relying on what's happened in the past."

Her head dropped back down on the pillow and I watched as her hands crossed over her chest and slid under her night shirt. I could tell she was squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples but decided to continue with what I was doing.

Inch by inch, I moved down her thighs, calves and finally to her feet. Now, many people think there's nothing sensual about feet but the truth is that there are nerves that run to the feet that can effect almost every part of the body if massaged right.

I quickly found what I was looking for on the bottom of her foot and began to massage the area at the center, just in front of the ball. Her body relaxed even more and I soon heard her begin to purr almost like a kitten. After a few moments, I moved slowly while paying attention to each of her toes, especially the tips. Within minutes, her body began to grind against the mattress as her sexual drive was heightened.

"Ohmigod!! I've never been this turned on in my life," she gasped from between clenched teeth. "You better not be teasing me with this or I swear to god I'm going to rip your cock off and use it to fuck myself!"

"I promised I wasn't teasing," I murmured as I moved to the center of her big toe, gently pressing and massaging the nerves.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned while sliding one of her hands from her breast to the junction between her legs.

Instantly, I could smell the heady aroma of her arousal. I moved my finger just slightly and found the spot on the outside of the toe that supposedly stimulates a person's desires. When nothing happened, I pressed and massaged a bit harder. I could tell from the look on her face that she was trying to fight the sensations but a thin sheen of sweat soon appeared above her lips letting me know that everything was going just as I'd hoped.

It was then that I moved once more, to the final destination of my massage and began to caress the area just below the inside of her ankle. Within seconds, her body began to bounce up and down on the bed.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," she chanted. "I'm going to cum. I've never ... owwwwwwwww," she slurred as her body shook and trembled while her orgasm overtook her.

Time seemed to stand still for the two of us. Her body tensed and relaxed, tensed and relaxed, over and over as I continued to rub the area that supposedly increases the strength of a person's orgasm. Then, with one final shudder, she collapsed onto the bed. She was breathing so hard and fast that she reminded me of a marathon runner just after finishing a race.

"What did you do to me?" she sighed after regaining some control. "I've never cum from someone just giving me a massage."

"Is that what I did?" I asked innocently though, in truth, I'd known what I was doing all along.

"YES, you did and don't give me any of that. You told me it was going to be different and WOW was it ever."

"My pleasure," I replied no longer trying to deny what I'd done.

"So what's next?" she asked, her voice low and seductive.

"That's up to you," I replied. "We can stop," which I hoped she didn't want to since my cock felt like a piece of hardened steel trapped in my shorts. "We can take a break or ..." I left the rest unsaid.

"Come up here," she murmured as she spread her legs and stretched her arms toward me.

Unfortunately for me, the front tails of her shirt dropped between her legs hiding her womanly treasure from my view as I slid up into her embrace.

"Now, isn't this better?" she asked as I settled above her.

"Definitely," I responded as she wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my neck. I could feel her breasts pressing against me chest while the heat coming from her womanly core acted as a trigger causing my cock to harden until I thought it was going to rip through the front of my shorts.

"My turn," she whispered as she lifted her head and kissed my lips very, very softly. Her kiss was both tender and passionate.

I pressed back against her lips, amazed at how tender yet firm they were. Neither of us seemed in a hurry to break our kiss as it became more passionate; her tongue slipping from between her lips enticing mine to join hers. We were soon battling and lashing at each other as our tongues probed and explored each other's mouth.

"I have something for you," she wheezed when we finally broke from each other.

"What?"

Her answer was to reach between us and pull aside the last remnants of her night shirt exposing her tits to me. Then before I could say a word, she took my hand in hers and pressed it against one wondrous globe. "It's all yours."

I stroked her breast, feeling her nipple harden in the palm of my hand. "I don't believe this. So fucking good. So soft, so big," I thought to myself as I cupped and squeezed the mound of flesh.

"Mmmmmm, I like that," she sighed, "but ..." she finished as she rolled me on my back and moved to my chest.

Her kisses were unlike anything I'd ever felt before. First, she'd kiss an area and then quickly follow with her tongue flicking across the skin. Once the skin was excited by her touch, she'd suck it into her mouth before gently biting down on it. I'd never imagined kisses could feel like this and for the first time in my life a woman sucked on my nipples. The surge of excitement that ran through me almost made me cum in my shorts.

As she was kissing me, I stroked her hair and cheek before reaching down and slipping my hand under her shirt. I ran my fingers down through the wet hair of her pussy until I reached the junction between her legs. Then I stroked her pussy, playing my fingers up and down over the slit.

"Owwwwww, yessssss," she murmured as she slipped from me reach, "But there are other things I want to do to you first."

Her hand caressed my body, moving lower and when she got to my stomach she traced 'figure 8's' across the muscles until they began to twitch and dance to her touch. She gently probed my navel before leaning over, kissing it and slipping her tongue into it.

"Shhhhhhhh," I hissed, as I shivered in delight.

She moved lower and tugged on my shorts. Instinctively, I raised my hips so she could slip them off. Her fingertips felt as if they were charged with electricity as they slid through my pubic hair and when she lowered her head, I thought I was going to get the best blowjob in the world. But as the saying goes 'payback is a bitch' so instead of taking my cock in her mouth she kissed along my inner thighs. Her lips were light and soft against my flesh. Without even thinking about what I was doing, I reached down and began to stroke my cock only to have her push my hand away.

"Uh, uh, none of that," she said before pulling away and looking up at me. "T, can I ask you a very personal question?"

"What the fuck? We're almost to the point of making love and she wants to ask me a question?" I thought to myself but my voice said, "Sure."

"Is my pussy hair bristly? You know, I what I mean. Is it rough to the touch?"

"I never thought about it," I replied honestly. "Your body is so beautiful and you're so sexy it didn't even dawn on me."

She grinned up at me impishly as her hand gently wrapped around my cock and slowly began to slide up and down. "I was just wondering. You see, I ... ummmm ... I used to keep my pussy shaved," she continued as she leaned forward and ran her tongue across the underside of my cock as if she was licking an ice cream cone. "But I stopped when I decided I wanted to get out of 'the biz'. Now ... I'm not so sure that was a good idea," she continued, her eyes ablaze with passion.

When I didn't say anything she leaned forward again and took just the very tip of my cock in her mouth before gently biting on it.

"Careful," I grunted. "You do that again and I'm ...," I faltered as I realized that what she'd done had surprised me, in fact scared me, but it had also been a huge turn on and my cock felt harder than it had ever felt before.

"What? This?" she asked, now taking the part of the innocent, as she leaned over and bit the tip again.

"Yeah, that."

"Then I'll make you a deal," she said as she sat up.

"What's that," I almost growled in frustration.

"I won't bite you again, unless you want me to," she snickered, "If you'll help me get rid of the hair? You know, shave myself."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yeah. There's something about feeling a man's pubic hair brushing against me when we ..." she didn't finish but I knew what she meant.

"Okay," I replied, "If that's what you want but we're gonna have to use my razor. I don't remember you getting one and I highly doubt my dad would be pleased if he found out we used his for that.

"Actually, I got something else when we were shopping," she said as she jumped off the bed and ran to my sister's room to get whatever she was after. When she returned she had a small scissors in one hand, a can of something else in the other, and couple of towels draped over her arm. After tossing the supplies she brought on the bed, she unbuttoned the last button of her sleep shirt, letting it fall to the floor, before climbing on the bed and spreading her legs.

For the first time, I got to see just how absolutely beautiful she was up close and personal. Her hair was so black it shimmered and seemed to have a blueish-hue to it as it reflected the morning light. Her eyes were officially listed as hazel on the various sites where I'd watched her vids but now they seemed to have flecks of silver that twinkled when she looked down at me. Her skin was the color of a fine caramel and was flawless from head-to-toe. Her lips were full and glistened, whether from lip gloss or the fact that she kept running the tip of her tongue across them I wasn't sure. Her breasts were perfectly shaped teardrops with just the slightest hint of womanly sag which made them all the more appealing. Her nipples and areola were darker and were changing right before my eyes as her nipples began to swell and small goose bumps began to pop-up to surround the areola. Her stomach was flat and toned and, as crazy as it might seem to some, she wasn't wearing a belly-ring like many women in the adult industry seem to do which added to her natural beauty. Her hips flared to give her the hour glass figure that is so appealing before gliding down a set of long, subtle legs. At the junction of her legs, sat her womanly treasure. The outer lips were swelling and growing darker the longer I stared at them while her inner lips began to poke out from between her outer lips. A single drop of her womanly fluids hung from the bottom of her lips before gliding down and into the crack of her ass. And surrounding it all was a pelt of delicate, jet-black hair.

"Like what you see?" she whispered.

"Umm," I stuttered, suddenly brought back to the reality of the moment. "Yeah ... hell, yeah."

She threw her head back and laughed as my face turned a beet-red. "Are you sure you've ever been with a woman before?" she taunted.

"YES ... it's just that ... that," I hesitated again. "I've never been with a woman like you before."

I could tell she didn't understand what I was saying as her face suddenly darkened. "You mean a porn star? A whore?" she growled.

"NO!! I mean a women who's so damn beautiful!!"

"So you think I'm beautiful?"

"What man wouldn't?" I asked, instantly realizing I was on ground 'where angels feared to tread' as the saying goes.

"You know," she said, now looking at me seriously, "what I did for a living. What I HAD to do for a living but you probably don't know why." And so for the next ten minutes she talked about her childhood, the things she'd gone through, and the fact that, like many young girls, she'd felt like an ugly duckling until she began to mature. But by then the damage had been done. A beautiful face and body did little to overcome the feeling of still being an ugly duckling inside. "So, I ended up in 'the industry'. I think I might have told you this but in the beginning everything was really exciting but after awhile I realized that without some kind of feelings or emotions, I was nothing more than a living, breathing piece of meat for many of the actors I worked with. That's when I decided to quit."

As she finished, I noticed a single tear running down her cheek which she quickly brushed away. "Well, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met," I said, quietly.

"Good. Maybe that's why I feel the way I do and the reason I trust you," she finished as she held out the scissors towards me.

"Wha ...?! Me?! I've never ..." I stuttered, completely surprised by what she was asking.

"There's no time like the present," she replied, giving me little choice but to take the scissors from her hand.

For the next 20 minutes, I carefully trimmed the hair surrounding her treasure.

"You can do more than one or two hairs at a time," she giggled, as she gently stroked the back of my hand or ran her fingers through my hair.

When I was finally done, I sat back on my knees and stared at my handiwork. The fine pelt of fur was now replaced by a coat of stubble.

"Now for the fun part," she said as she handed me the can she's brought with her.

"What's this?" I asked naively.

"It's a special cream, kind of like shaving cream but the cream dissolves the hair below the skin line and even when it grows back it isn't as prickly as it is if I'd shaved."

"Ahhhhh," I answered, not sure what else to say without making myself look even more clueless.

"Just take the cream and spread it all over my pussy. Make sure you don't miss any spots and then we need to set a timer so we know when to clean it off."

I quickly spread the cream across her pussy and knelt back again.

The look of disappointment told me I'd done something wrong. "You missed here," she said as she pulled back the outer lip on her right side and ran her cream-covered finger between her inner and outer lip, "and here," she continued as she did the same thing to her left side, "and here," she finished as she captured her hooded clit between her index finger and middle finger rubbing up and down across it causing a low, guttural moan to escape from between her pursed lips.

I watched in amazement as she slowly toyed and played with herself until she pulled her hand away leaving a white, frothy mass of cream between her legs.