Every Cloud has a Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

My hips slammed into her ass, causing my balls to sway forward and slap against her clit.

"That's it. That's what I need," she groaned. "You're going to make my cum, T. You're make me cum around your marvelous cock. Ohhhhhhhh, soon ... lover. So soon ... almost there. Cum with me. Oh god, yess. Almost ... almost."

It was at that moment that I remembered one of the scenes I'd seen her in. I released her tits and reached forward, grabbing her arms. Then with one quick tug I pulled her arms from under her. With no support, she fell face-first onto the mattress and I fell with her, driving my cock into her harder and deeper than I'd done before. For an instant I felt the tip of my cock press against the opening to her womb.

Her back arched as she lifted her head, her breath irregular as she panted. "Yes ... yes ... Cum for me. I want to feel you cum in me again. I want to feel you fill me with your cum. Cum for me, lover!"

I groaned, as I heard her plea. "Soon, baby. Real soon. I'm going to cum, I'm going to flood your pussy with my cum."

She tightened the muscles of her pussy as I continued to plow into her. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, " she panted over and over again until I felt her body release its pent-up pleasure. "Cummmmiiinnnggggg," she wailed. At the same time, she grabbed the sheets as if she needed something to anchor herself to.

That was all it took. My balls tightened and my cock seemed to grow larger as my cum erupted from the tip to spray the inside of her again. "Me toooooooo!" I grunted between strokes.

Rope after rope, my cum splattered against the walls inside of her, filling her until our combined juices leaked from her, running across her clit and dripping onto the sheets.

"I can feel it," she whispered before squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles, trying to milk out every drop.

We lay there for what seemed hours, but could only have been several minutes, gathering our scattered wits, until she sighed weakly, "So good".

"I'll say," I murmured. "I don't think I've ever been with someone who could make me feel this good or cum that hard."

"Mmmmmmm," she murmured as she began to fall asleep, only to look over her shoulder at me. "Will you help me with something?"

"Sure."

"Help me get this under me," she said, in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper, as she took a pillow and handed it to me.

With the pillow in hand, I lifted off of her, my dwindling cock sliding free of her saturated sheath.

"Right here," she indicated as she lifted her hips.

"Okay," I said not really sure why she wanted me to do this. It seemed like a very uncomfortable way to sleep.

"My doctor told me this is one of the best ways to keep a man's cum in me if I wanted to get pregnant."

"PREGNANT?" my mind screamed but before I could ask her what she meant I heard the soft, gentle sound of her breathing as she fell asleep again.

When we finally woke up this time the sun was already beginning to settle in the west. We got up and as if by mutual agreement, didn't bother to get dressed before heading for the kitchen. Steak, salad, and a fresh vegetable along with another bottle of wine were soon on the table with two ravenous, very naked people, sitting across from each other eating it.

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Another one?"

She laughed, "Okay, so it's not really a question it's an idea I have and it includes you."

"Okay?" I replied hesitantly.

As we ate she told me of her idea and how I fit into it. That night we slept next to each other, our arms entwined, or bodies too tired to do more and in the morning, we began to put her plan into effect. The first thing I did was call the cab company. After some quick talking, I got them to agree to pick up the cab in Lake Geneva but only after Anne agreed to pay half-fare to get it back to Chi.

After that, it was back to my parent's house to put Anne's plan to work. Our 'couple of days' together soon became a week and then a month. We spent the days fine-tuning her plan and the nights making love, or fucking, in every room except my sister's. There was just something about making love in her room that gave me the shivers.

At the end of the month, we traveled to L.A. where Anne set up an appointment with a well-known financier. We caught a cab to his office and just before we went in, Anne pulled me aside. "So, Mr. manager," she teased as she straightened my tie, "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be but with a client like you it shouldn't be too hard to convince him to fund your new studio."

She smiled. "Before I forget, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah?"

"First, I went to the doctor today."

"Is everything okay?" I asked, instantly concerned.

"Everything is fine. Number two I want you to know that pregnant women can get VERY horny and number three," she stood up on her tip-toes to whisper into my ear, "I'm not wearing any panties."

Shocked, I stood there as she turned and walked into the building just as it began to rain. Suddenly, I remembered how the two of us had met and finally understood the old saying, "Every cloud has a silver lining."

DISCLAIMER

While Anissa K is a real person and both Chicago and Lake Geneva are real places this is a work of fiction meant for the enjoyment of its readers. It in no way reflects events, past or present.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers