Every Couple Needs a Foot Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you like better babe? My tongue and fingers on your clit or footboy's tongue on your feet?"

"Oh god, I think you know the answer to that sweetie. Now let's give him a real show. Show him how you give me that big hard cock whilst he cleans my other foot."

"If you say so babe. Get the other one footboy," Jay said.

I moved to the other side of the bed as Jay raised himself onto his knees. Kathy let out a quick squeal as he used his strength to pull her hips down the bed towards him, springing her extended legs into the air. I climbed onto the bed beside her as Jay slowly introduced his throbbing member. He rubbed it across Kathy's clit before sliding all the way in. She let out another moan of delight.

"Oh god yes honey! Slide it all the way in...Give me that long hard cock whilst he sucks my feet!"

"Go on, suck that foot you dirty perv!" Jay said as he began to thrust his hips slowly.

I grasped Kathy's ankle and continued my intense worship, cleansing her toes and soles with my tongue. Jay switched his gaze between me and Kathy. Kathy cocked her head back against the pillows with delight as Jay thrust faster, harder and deeper. Beads of sweat began to form on his brow as he thrust faster and faster. The bed began to rock and creak as I feverishly continued to clean every inch of Kathy's foot. I pressed my face against the soft cool sole, the flavor of her toes intensifying as she began to perspire with passion.

"Awww yeah, that's it. Lick her feet whilst she takes my big fucking cock you dirty foot perv," Jay sighed, "Lick between her toes and clean her sweaty feet because that's all you get."

"Oh yes sweetie! Fuck me harder! Yes! Yes! All he gets is my feet!" Kathy moaned.

I sucked and licked Kathy's toes until they were glistening with my saliva. It wasn't long before I sensed the familiar tensing of Kathy's toes and soles as she climaxed. Jay frantically rubbed her clit as she peaked, extending her orgasm. A short time passed before Kathy descended again. Jay leaned in and kissed her intensely before changing position. He pulled Kathy's right leg over until she was lying on her side, both feet pointing towards me.

"This time you can clean them both while we shag foot perv," Jay said breathlessly, "an early birthday present."

Kathy giggled as she stared at me leaning into her sweaty feet. Jay shuffled closer to Kathy's hips again and slid inside causing Kathy to gasp again. She used her hands to spread herself as best she could so Jay's enormous manhood could glide in and out. I knelt by the side of the bed, my face thrust into her creamy, perspiring soles, relishing the fact they were reunited again.

"Yeah! You like that babe? Oh god your pussy feels so good. You like my big dick whilst footboy licks your feet!?"

"Oh god yes sweetie! Don't stop! You give it to me so good! I love how your cock feels! Fuck me just like that whilst he cleans the sweat off my feet!"

Every sinew of Jay's muscular body was thrusting harder, faster into Kathy raising her to new heights of pleasure. Sweat was now pouring down his chest whilst I feverishly licked and sucked over every part of Kathy's feet.

"Oh god yes! Fuck my feet footboy! Fuck my feet whilst I take my hung fiancés big cock!"

I stood up and wrapped Kathy's flailing feet around my erection, dribbles of precum forming at the tip from my jerking. I began to thrust slowly and purposefully, back and forth, my throbbing cock sliding effortlessly between her well lubricated soles and arches. It was hard keeping her dainty feet in place as Jay began to thrust harder and faster, the bed rocking with each thrust. Kathy's head cocked back into the pillows.

"Oh yeah, fuck those feet you dirty perv! Aww Yeah! They're all you get whilst I fuck this tight pussy with my big cock!" Jay panted, beads of sweat running down his forehead onto his face.

"Oh god yes sweetie! Yes! Yes!" Kathy moaned, reaching climax for a third time.

Her feet tensed and pointed once again, locked around my throbbing erection.

"Oh yes babe! You like taking my hard cock like that?"

"Oh yes sweetie! It's so hot making foot boy watch while you shag me hard."

"How about a bit of spooning?"

"You read my mind honey," Kathy smiled.

Jay withdrew from Kathy and rolled onto his side behind her. She angled her body close to his turning her face to meet his and they kissed passionately. The couple now had their feet pointed towards the foot of the bed. Kathy's hand grasped Jay's throbbing member and gave it a few strokes as she guided it into position between her legs. I moved to continue worshiping her goddess feet.

"How about giving my feet a go foot boy?" Jay smirked

"That sounds like a kinky idea sweetie," Kathy purred, "Go on foot boy, taste my fiancée's feet."

In the fever of the moment I obliged, leaning in to Jay's rough, manly feet. The pungent masculine aroma biting into my nostrils. I leaned into his big toe and look a gentle suck.

"Oh, that tickles. I can see why you like it babe," Jay joked, sliding himself back into Kathy.

"Oh yeah sweetie, your dick feels so good. Go on foot boy, worship our feet you dirty perv!"

Jay began thrusting slowly and purposefully into Kathy, one of his arms looped around her to grasp her breast, the other around her waist using his fingers to stimulate her more. I flicked my tongue and lips over his rough manly soles and toes. The strong aroma and sharp flavor overwhelming me. Soon he withdrew his foot from my lips and stamped it firmly onto my face, using me as a footrest to press off as he thrust deeper into Kathy.

"Oh god sweetie don't stop, keep going, yes!" Kathy moaned, "I'm not sure footboy likes your feet as much as mine."

"What? He's loving life. You like that don't you, you dirty foot slave? You like me pressing my foot into your face whilst we fuck!?" Jay goaded

"Oh god yes Jay, I'm such a fucking bitch for feet. Stamp your foot on my face," I replied almost as a reflex.

"Just make sure to keep my feet nice and clean too foot boy! Make him lick my feet whilst I take your big dick sweetie!" Kathy moaned.

Kathy thrust one of her feet into my mouth whilst Jay's foot pressed across my forehead, eyes and top of my nose. I could only hear the couple moaning and encouraging each other and the sound of the bed straining, my view obscured by the hard, rough sole of Jay's foot.

I moved my face around, slipping out from under his sole, but he soon returned his masculine toes to my lips, ensuring I gave their harsh flavor just as much consideration as Kathy's heavenly tasting toes. His gaze wandered between Kathy and me. His eyes burned into me, their message clear. An hour ago, I was a close friend. Someone to share a beer and a chat with. Now I was a foot slave. A plaything. A helpless audience looking on as he gave Kathy the shag of her life. He was an Alpha with a Goddess fiancée and I was their Beta foot slave. I felt my load building inside me as I jerked more and more, my mind accepting my role, my tongue going into overdrive exploring the couple's feet. My taste buds jumped between the delicate, dainty delight of Kathy's soles and toes, and the harsh, bitter roughness of Jay's feet.

"Oh yes sweetie! Harder! Faster! Oh my god yes, you're the best! Look at foot boy worshiping our feet whilst we fuck! He only gets our sweaty feet!"

"Oh shit yes Kathy! Mmm yes! Your pussy feels so good! Go on footboy! Tell us you're a dirty foot bitch!" Jay panted

"I'm a dirty foot bitch!" I panted in reply, just before Jay pressed his foot back into my mouth.

Kathy let out another long groan which rippled down to the tips of her toes. Jay provided another two purposeful thrusts to send her over the edge into ecstasy again. Her right hand moved swiftly to Jay's thick forearm and she wrapped her fingers around it, signaling he had done his job. With Jay's hot breath on the back of her neck Kathy turned her face into his.

"Oh my god sweetie I haven't came this many times since the night we got engaged."

"I take it you're having fun then?" Jay smirked.

"That and the fact you're just that good sweetie," Kathy purred.

I watched from beneath their soles as they kissed passionately. Jay's rough sole across my forehead. Kathy's dainty toes across my lips and chin. Kathy arched her arm around Jay's head and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Are you close, sweetie?" Kathy said.

"Pretty close, but I'm good for one more ride," Jay replied.

"How about you footboy? You've been jerking pretty hard down there," Kathy said with a smirk.

"He's loving it," Jay said before I could reply, "Besides, I reckon he's got a bit more work to do to get both our feet clean."

As he spoke, he shoved his large big toe into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it. He then turned to Kathy and with one flick of his arm rolled her onto her stomach. He grabbed a pillow from the end of the bed and slotted it under Kathy's waist. Both her dainty upturned soles were pointing towards me at the end of the bed. Jay climbed up and threw his thick right leg over Kathy's thighs almost kicking me I the face as he moved. He reached a hand down and guided his fingers between Kathy's legs to explore her wet womanhood. Kathy had reached a hand around and was gently stroking and squeezing Jay's throbbing erection.

"You ready babe? Tell me how you want it," Jay murmured.

"Oh yes sweetie, I want you to pound me into the bed with this big dick whilst footboy licks my feet."

Her command issued, Jay lowered his waist and straddled Kathy's thighs. I watched as his throbbing manhood surged inside her again. A ripple flowed through Kathy's body as I returned to feverishly licking her sweat flavored soles. Jay grasped Kathy's waist with both hands and began to thrust slowly but purposefully. His hulking form sliding back and forth as he thrust into her. Kathy stretched her arms out and grasped the headboard.

"Oh yes sweetie! That's it, don't stop! Fuck me! Harder! Right there! Give me that big cock whilst footboy licks my feet!" She moaned.

I ran my tongue in long licks up and down Kathy's upturned soles, from toes to heel. Gazing up I saw Jay's pulsing manhood pounding into Kathy harder, faster and deeper, each thrust causing the bed to rock and creak. Beads of perspiration were running down Jay's back and his broad legs were glinting with sweat. My gaze moving between the couple's passion and Jay's rough, upturned soles either side of Kathy's legs.

"Oh yes babe, yes. That feel good? You like taking my big cock like that!? Huh!? You dirty girl."

"Yes Sweetie! Oh, fuck yes! Harder, pound me into the bed, faster sweetie! I want every inch of that big dick!"

Jay increased his pace and began thrusting faster and faster, grasping Kathy firmly by the waist. She was pinned beneath his hulking frame, writhing with pleasure and moaning into a pillow as his cock took her closer and closer to another electrifying orgasm. Her feet tasted as good as ever, the pheromonal and sweaty flavor enduring and intensifying through the passionate fuck.

"Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh my god sweetie! Yeeess!" Kathy groaned as a familiar ripple went through her body right to the tips of her toes.

Her toes and soles flexed and curled as the orgasm washed over her. Jay provided a few longer and slower thrusts as Kathy caught her breath.

"Oh, holy shit sweetie, your big cock is so fucking good. Are you close?"

"I'm about ready to explode," Jay panted in reply, "How about you footboy?"

"I'm pretty close," I replied between licks of Kathy's toes.

"Roll over honey, I've got a hot idea that you and footboy will like to finish up," Kathy said.

Jay rolled onto his back and propped up his head on one of the pillows. Kathy rolled over and moved so she was sitting beside Jay. She slid her feet towards her and looked them over, wriggling her toes as she examined them.

"Well I don't think my feet have been cleaned that thoroughly in quite a while. Not a bad job footboy."

"I think mine could use a bit more work," Jay said with a smirk.

"First things first, I'm afraid as good a job as you did footboy, your work may have been a waste. Because I'm about to get my feet all messy again. Come here."

Kathy beckoned me onto the bed beside her and ushered me to sit on my knees. She was sat between Jay and I, with her feet sliding up Jay's leg. She grasped my cock in her left hand.

"You know what's going to happen now footboy? I'm going to give Jay something you would give anything to get. A nice foot job, to finish him off after that epic shag. And you're going to watch his cock explode all over my pretty feet, understood?"

"Yes Kathy," I replied.

She squeezed my cock tightly between her fingers, stroking it firmly as she raised her feet to Jay's throbbing erection. Jay raised himself onto his elbows and looked on as Kathy wrapped her silky feet around his cock. They were still glistening from my saliva. She then began to stroke, her smooth soles and arches squeezing and jerking Jay's pulsing cock.

"That feel good sweetie? You like how my pretty feet feel around your big hard cock?"

"Oh yeah babe, keep going. I think this is one side of the foot stuff that I could really get into," Jay joked.

"That's it footboy, keep watching. Watch me stroke that big hard cock with my pretty feet. You wish my feet were on your cock, don't you? I can tell, your cock is pulsing between my fingers. I'm going to go a bit faster now, squeezing that big hard cock between my pretty little feet."

Kathy increased her pace and began to stroke her feet up and down Jay's throbbing cock faster and faster. Jay cocked his head back and groaned. Dribbles of precum emerged from the tip of his cock as his swollen balls prepared to release their load.

"Aww yes babe. Don't stop, that's it. Oh god your feet feel so good on my dick. Faster, faster. Oh shiiiiiit!" Jay groaned as Kathy edged him to climax.

Kathy squeezed my cock slightly tighter as we both watched Jay's pulsing cock erupt all over Kathy's feet. He continued to groan and writhe as his cock spurted 8 or 9 times, drenching Kathy's feet in cum. Kathy kept stroking his cock until the last drops of cum erupted. The tops of both her feet were totally covered and it began to run down the sides of her feet and between her toes.

"Oh wow sweetie! That was a big load. You haven't cum like that in a while!" Kathy giggled.

"Not hard when I have a fiancée as hot as you. And maybe footboy sucking on my toes was the secret weapon," Jay joked.

"Mmm, maybe you're right. Your warm spunk feels so good on my pretty feet."

Kathy leaned in and kissed Jay then turned to me.

"Ok footboy, your turn, but I think you can finish yourself off. You can do it on my soles, I know they're your favourite part," Kathy said with a smile.

She rolled over onto her stomach and lay her head across Jay's chest, her upturned and glistening soles pointed towards me at the foot of the bed.

"Go on, finish it up footboy, and try not to make too big a mess. At least not as big as mine. I'll even wiggle my toes for you if it helps," Jay said with a smile.

The couple lay with their eyes burning into me as I knelt at the foot of the bed. My cock only a few inches from Kathy's pretty soles. Streams of Jay's spunk had flowed between her toes and down her soles. I began to frantically jerk my cock, staring at Kathy's cum and saliva glistened feet. She had taken Jay's fading erection in one hand and was slowly stroking it. As he said he would, Jay had begun wiggling his toes with a sly look on his face.

"Suck my feet again as you finish off footboy," Jay said casually, raising one of his feet as Kathy rested her head on his chest.

I leaned in and sucked intently on his coarse toes. The acrid taste was a far cry from Kathy's soft, sweet toes, yet the flavor excited me nonetheless. I was a beta foot bitch and belonged beneath his and Kathy's feet. Taking my place inspired my senses as I sucked on his toes and flicked my tongue along his rugged sole. The couple's eyes bored into me as I felt my load building more and more. My gaze wandered between their feet, before finally I erupted. My cock spurted 5 or 6 times across Kathy's soles, some on her heels. I aimed for her wide creamy soles and alternated between each foot. I jerked my cock until the final drops of cum had fallen onto Kathy's spunk soaked feet.

"Mmm, another nice warm load for my pretty feet. Not as impressive as Jay's, but a decent effort," Kathy purred.

I fell back onto the end of the bed and tried to catch my breath. The couple stared down at me as Kathy rubbed her feet across each other, spreading the glazing of cum around her soles.

"That was good fun Babe," Jay said, "I never would have had him down as such a kinkster, but there you go."

"I know, it goes to show it is the quiet ones you need to be careful of. It was intense sweetie. I don't think we've ever fucked like that."

"How was it for you footboy?" Jay asked.

"That was amazing. Easily the best orgasm I have had in a long while," I replied.

I moved to get off the bed, but Kathy stopped me in my tracks.

"Just one more thing footboy..."

"Yeah?"

"Taste the creamy mess on my feet."

"Wh-what?"

"You heard her foot bitch," Jay chided, "Taste some of our spunk."

The couple's eyes glared at me, forcing me into submission. I slid off the bed and knelt on the floor, gingerly extending my tongue to Kathy's glazed soles. As I reached her sole Kathy gave a gentle push, forcing my tongue into the thick milky mess on her sole. The salty, acrid taste made me gag as I flicked my tongue only long enough to make it through to her soft sole again. I swallowed down the small amount of the thick load.

"You belong to our feet now foot bitch," Jay said.

"That's right, whenever we want to have some fun with you, you will come, and do what we want in exchange for worshipping our feet," Kathy purred.

"And just in case you had any thoughts about telling our friends about this..." Jay said, pointing behind me towards the top corner of the room.

I turned and noticed for the first time a small action camera, perched on the corner of the wardrobe. It's blinking red light mocking me.

"We will only keep it for personal viewing of course. Unless you decide to tell anyone about this..." Jay said, "In the meantime, you better go clean yourself up and get to bed. You can sleep in the spare bedroom. We might have some more fun ourselves," he said, turning to Kathy.

"And so you don't feel left out, you can take my sandals with you..." Kathy said with a smile.

12