Every Hiss begins with Cage

Story Info
Johnny Cage gives his ass up to Reptile to cheer him up.
3.4k words
3.5
590
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the building knew who walked through the doors the second they saw his flashy gold button up and tight black slacks. The shirt was a weak attempt at hiding the man's washboard abs. It was fully open and flowing behind him as he took confident strides in the club. He fist-bumped security and started making his way towards his designated booth.

"Calm your pecs, Meatball. Those guys are with me!" the superstar yelled, throwing off his own groove to defend his buddies that tagged along for the ride. He invited them, and they were all informed of what a night out with famous actor, Johnny Cage, would be like. They shouldn't have been shocked that security almost threw them out. None of them looked right standing next to the national treasure of Hollywood.

Cage gathered his friends and sat them down on the couch. Raiden and Kung Lao had to be together; they're so stuck at the hip; somebody would need to perform surgery to tear them apart. He seated them at the end of the maroon couch. Next to them was Tomas, who was already looking starry eyed at the bold decor. Cage was tempted to double check with Tomas' pseudo-brother, Kuai Liang, to make sure he was of legal age, and not some kid who just touched grass. Last was Syzoth, who he wasn't that close with.

This was all Kenshi's fault. He was supposed to be the one sitting right beside the movie star, but after hearing about what happened with Syzoth, Kenshi made an excuse that the Zaterran should take his place. Cage would've preferred his best friend to say that he'd rather choke on his own sword than go to a strip club.

So here he was, playing babysitter to childhood lovebirds, an overstimulated puppy, and a heartbroken lizard.

"I bet that she couldn't rock your world like that, could she?" Cage shouted to Syzoth over the booming music. A woman with a curvy figure entered the stage, but she was underwhelming compared to the females Cage had met in the Netherrealm. Coming from a mystical universe and returning to his own world sucked, but at least Cage knew that none of these girls were out of his league.

The pair of friends on the end of the couch stopped conversing to watch the woman tease them with her swaying hips. She carried some of the largest breasts they have ever seen. Kung Lao had to remove his hat to get a clearer view.

"She must have worked really hard to perform those skills," Raiden rubbed his chin, like he was studying a specimen. If that was to distract anybody from noticing the bulge in his pants, then he was failing miserably.

"Doesn't look that hard. I can ride that pole and earn a few coins myself!" Kung Lao joked, leaning back in his seat with a large smile. "Look at Tomas' face. He is so in love!"

"I am not!"

"Could've fooled me," Cage butted in, "Seriously, Fog Machine, any longer and you'll be on one knee. We just got in. We still have plenty more to watch!"

This was going great; everyone seemed to be having a good time. Cage called over a waitress and ordered shots for the group. With enough liquor flowing, the guys might start being more honest and really enjoy themselves. It'd be interesting to know their true thoughts on things; it would help with the boredom.

These people weren't Cage's type of friends he'd prefer to hang out with. For Christ's sake, he told them the dress code and they still came in wearing their regular fighting gear- as if a barrage of monsters was gonna strike a titty bar again.

They needed to lighten up, and that's why Cage invited them. It had been almost a year since the battle of Armageddon, and everyone was still on edge about it. That tight-ass Grandmaster had gotten into their heads about preparing for future battles and it was just getting old. They needed to learn how to destress, how to enjoy life without being hung up over little shit. Yeah, it's possible there can be bad things on the horizon. But the blond didn't let that get in the way of celebrating his youth. He didn't know when he'd die, so his motto was to party like it was his last day on Earth.

Actually it's "Anything is a dildo with enough courage," but that's beside the point.

"Too spicy for you, Tomas?" Cage checked on his silver-haired guest, who was sipping delicately at his first shot while the others had downed three in a row. At least he was trying to drink, unlike some people who were sulking in their seat and seconds away from getting their ass handed to him if he didn't buck up.

Syzoth had been mute since he entered the strip club, and fiddling his fingers was the only signal that he was still breathing. His green eyes, normally so bright, were blankly staring at the stage. Cage wanted to barf.

Nudging the Zaterran's arm, he yelled, "You better not be thinking of her up there! She wouldn't strip for you if you were the last doctor on Earth." Syzoth didn't respond. "Seriously, it's been three weeks already. By now she's probably off sucking some other cold-blooded cock-" Cage flinched at the speed Syzoth took off when he jumped out of his seat and stood in front of him, his face pink with rage.

"Do NOT speak of her that way!"

"Finally, a reaction!" Cage grinned, "I almost thought that I was in another remake for 'Weekend at Bernie's'." The shapeshifting kombatant didn't humor the man; he stormed away from the booth in a huff.

"What did you do this time?" Kung Lao shook his head.

Cage got up and wiped his pants, took a deep breath, and planned to track down the heated amphibian, "Nothing that would shock you. You guys wait up." In his newly bought dress shoes, Cage hurried after Syzoth. The remaining kombatants sat awkwardly in their seats.

Tomas finished his first shot and asked, "What is 'Weekend at Bernie's'"?

If Syzoth really wanted to leave, he could've exited from the front door, but he hid inside the men's restroom instead, and Cage caught him leaning over the sink counter. His face was wet after he splashed cold water on it, but his cheeks still burned pink.

"Need a moment?"

"Even if I did, you wouldn't allow it. Why else would you follow me?"

"Just making sure my new friend didn't off himself in the toilet," the blond noticed a pair of feet lurking under a bathroom stall, and said, "Wrap it up, buddy. I got some business to take care of!" Nobody could argue against an A-List celebrity, so the stranger flushed and sped out the room.

The famous man strutted over to his guest and stood beside him, looking at his own chiseled appearance in the mirror. Syzoth on the other hand was avoiding his own reflection, which puzzled Cage. The Zaterran was handsome in his human form. He could make a living being a model of one of those teen clothing stores where they never wear shirts. It would show off his tattoos that were so expertly done down his body. If he'd wipe off that sorry look, the ladies would swoon over him. Syzoth had no clue how many people would kill for an opportunity to ride his face.

"What is the business you wish to have with me?" Syzoth faced Cage, who had looked lost in thought. "Oh!" the man's blush faded away, "Well, dude...you and Ashrah haven't been a thing for a while now. We were all hoping this trip would cheer you up. Get you laid; I don't know."

"So, everyone thought I'd enjoy looking at women?"

Cage shifted his eyes in confusion, "I mean...yeah?"

The kombatant chuckled, "That's what I thought too..." It was then that he looked at his reflection, deep frown and all. This was the saddest video Cage ever saw; and he grew up on Sarah MacLachlan commercials.

"Ashrah is a good woman. Too good for someone like me. She did end it, yes, but it was for the best. I had developed new tastes that she couldn't fulfill. One that I never thought possible," Syzoth looked away from the mirror, grunting from the memories, "I was tempted to experiment, but I couldn't do that to her. I confessed my urges, and she let me go."

"Damn...What kind of kinky shit are you into that a demon can't tag along with it?"

"Men," Syzoth choked out, clutching at his chest, "Earthrealmers...Something about them drives me crazy! I hoped it'd be a period of insanity, something I entertained just because it was new, but when we were in bed together all I visualized was..."

The green-themed humanoid was struggling to get more words out, and Cage wasn't emotionally prepared to have his guest cry in a strip club. So, he did the most selfless thing and started unbuttoning his pants.

"All right, I'll help you drain lil nessie."

"What are you doing?" Syzoth's eyes blew wide open, "Someone can come in!"

The blond rolled his eyes, re-buttoned his pants, and left the bathroom. Syzoth thought that he abandoned him until he returned with wide arms. "According to the yellow sign outside this door, this place needs some heavy cleaning! Nobody should interrupt us now."

The fighter stuttered as Cage took off his pants completely, "Interrupt what?"

"You taking my ass."

"WHAT?!" Syzoth backed away till his back hit the wall, "No, don't misunderstand! I don't want you to pity me."

"What's there to pity?" Cage hung his pants over a bathroom stall door, "You're just in your sad era, and need a little motivation to get back out there. I can't imagine being under someone else's thumb made it any easier to find yourself."

The blond man eyed Syzoth curiously. His hands were planted on the wall, chest heaving like he ran miles, but he wasn't running away. This guy fought in Armageddon with him; there's no way he was this afraid to defend himself.

Cage walked to his friend, losing his bravado to say, "Look, I won't stop you from leaving if you don't want it. I won't bring this up to the guys either. We'll act like we had a normal talk and move on," his blue eyes jutted down, "Though I would be disappointed. You look like you're carrying a beast down there."

"...How would you know that?"

"I've worn enough pants to recognize the outline of someone's cock, and yours is pretty obvious. I knew I was handsome, but geez!"

Syzoth closed his eyes and dropped his head. Cage was taken aback. He wanted to ask if the lizard's batteries had run out, but Syzoth raised his head back up, his eyes darkened with determination.

"Only for a few minutes."

"A few minutes is all you will need," Cage smirked, "I don't take it up the ass often, so I know I'm gonna be extra tight!" The actor, in only his gold shirt and shoes, bent over the sink counter. The bathroom of a strip club wouldn't be his first choice to fuck, but he'd never go to a place that was unkempt. A bathroom is his sanctuary, where he could touch up his face for any blemishes. This spot was one of the best in town; you could barely smell the piss residue, and they had white lights around the mirrors that highlight your features.

Syzoth took a good look at Cage's ass. It was somehow fat and firm at the same time, devoid of any pubic hair. "Like what you see?" Johnny spanked himself. The other man stayed quiet.

The landscaping on the man was remarkable. Even his thighs were waxed! The top half of his body screamed masculine, but the bottom was unnaturally feminine for the Netherrealmer. His people weren't so sensitive about their body hair like humans were, and this celebrity was in a category of his own.

"You're starting to get weird again," the blond complained, "I got a good five minutes before people start charging in here." Syzoth got closer to his friend, resting his hands on his hips. Rubbing his smooth skin, taking a whiff of the man's expensive cologne. His ass cheeks were cold from being exposed to the cool air.

"You know, I'm not as flexible as I used to be. I can't bend over this long while you examine my-AHH!" His ass cheek received a hard slap, very rough to start off with. Cage prayed that that wasn't Syzoth at his weakest.

"Your rear defies expectation. It could rival the women in my village," Syzoth spanked the other cheek, and then followed a secret pattern of spanking the man just enough so that both of his cheeks were equally red.

"Jesus man! Is this how you get off?!"

Syzoth's mouth curled upward, "No, but I like my prey quiet when I eat." He kneeled and spread out the blond's sore ass, smiling harder at his clenched hole.

"Holy shit..." Cage rested his forehead on his hands, thrusting back against Syzoth's fingers that began probing his hole. Another blow was sent to his ass.

"Fuck, really?!"

"Stay quiet and still..."

The actor had long been hard since his beating, but restraining him from moving back was bringing tears to his cock. The tears streamed down the shaft and lightly painted his abs. Cage enjoyed edging as much as the next guy, but he preferred seeing that on his partners.

Syzoth was talented, he'll give him that. When his tongue joined in to play with his ass, it was long, slithering around the rim before exploring his entrance. The reptilian scraped his asshole clean, moaning as he did so. While he ate, one hand caressed Cage's sculpted leg. He enjoyed how it trembled, the goosebumps rising as he traced the skin. His other hand was busy stretching the blond out, with his tongue still inside.

"I know Ashrah must have been a wreck when she left you," Cage gasped when Syzoth removed himself, "That was..."

The Netherealmer removed his stiff penis out of his pants, giving it a couple of strokes before lining it up with the Hollywood star's hole. Gripping his hips, Syzoth thrusted and got halfway in with one push. It stretched Cage out so abruptly; the man nearly came then and there. His mouth voiced incoherent yells that would've been heard by everyone if not for the blaring music outside the door.

In case you didn't know by now, Johnny adored his good looks. So instinctively, he watched himself in the mirror as Syzoth pressed in deeper. He beamed at his reflection, moaning wantonly as his ass was getting filled with dick. But the celebrity performed a miraculous stunt and shifted his focus to Syzoth, who was staring down at his cock sliding in Cage.

The Zaterran was in deep concentration, being careful not to go too rough with the inside of his ass. A bead of sweat was clinging on the humanoid's eyebrow, and his cheeks had become redder than how they were earlier. Cage gave him the go to have his way with him however he wanted, yet the reptile found a way to make it romantic.

"It's inside."

"I can feel that."

Syzoth covered Cage's body with his own to give the blond a chaste kiss on the top of his head. His left hand then reached under Cage's waist to hold his erection, rubbing at his wet slit. "Shit!" the actor grunted, feeling Syzoth building up a steady rhythm, "Can I move now?" Syzoth nodded, trying to take in every warm squeeze this fuck hole gave him. He could sense there was a hard ball at the end of Cage's rectum, so he grinded deeper to press onto it.

"Oh fuck! That's it right there. You've done this before, you liar!"

"Really, I haven't," Syzoth let go of the man's dick, so he could stand straight and watch how he squirmed. His golden shirt was an eyesore, completely blocking how gorgeous his back must've looked during all of this. His behind was all for the taking though, still ruby red and throbbing, with a puddle of sweat pooling at the small of his back.

Syzoth was considerate enough to make the next minute quick and easy. With two eager hands, he clawed his nails into the meat of Cage's hips and ramped up his speed. The Earthrealmer had an even louder mouth when he was being submissive; some things he said Syzoth couldn't understand, like how he had potential to be a "sadist" with how rough he was being.

"I want you to feel good too," Syzoth told him.

"Isn't my hard-on proof enough that I am?" This poor lizard man was so sweet that Cage wasn't sure if he should introduce floggers and urethral toys yet. That might scare him off. The actor held his tongue, agreeing that there are better days to address it- because they were going to do this again. This couldn't be the only time. It just couldn't.

"I'm going to cum. I'm really going to cum!"

Syzoth rushed to hold Johnny's erection again and jerked him off. With his hips still in perfect rhythm, he leaned toward the blond's ear and licked the outer part with his tongue. The sight of that was Cage's last straw. His sphincter vacuumed around Syzoth's cock as he arched his back and howled through his orgasm.

"Wow..." the shapeshifter pulled out and caught his breath while he rested his back against a stall door. On the other end, Cage's legs finally gave out on him, and he slowly sank to the floor.

"I should be saying that, ya filthy animal. The guys here would love you."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah! A foreign muscular twink with tattoos and a massive cock? You'd check mark everyone's boxes!"

"...Twink?"

"Forget it," Cage stood up and grabbed his pants, "Oh shit, you still need to cum!"

"I'll do so when I return home."

"Are you nuts?!" the A-lister stormed to his lover, "You go out there with blue balls and it is over! One glimpse of nipple and I'll have to clean up on aisle 3!"

Syzoth scrunched his face in an equal display of drama, "I had hoped by fucking you, your vocabulary would be easier to comprehend. Should I tire you out more?"

"Here's a better idea: Come to my place tonight," Cage flashed his pearly whites, glancing down at the shapeshifter's crotch, "and bring your friend too. I want to take on Godzilla!"

"I have watched that movie recently, and that is not a funny comparison."

"I'm not talking about your true form, you know. Although, he's always welcome at my place."

...

Later that night, Kenshi had got home, and nearly fainted when he sensed the state of the house.

"Oh hey, Roomie. Thought you were still here!" Cage and Syzoth were naked, lying on the floor in the middle of a brutalized living room. Water from the pool had splashed everywhere, the couches were torn, but Sento was secured in his bedroom, so Kenshi couldn't be too upset.

"Your wallet is going to break fixing up this place," the Japanese kombatant said, walking closer to his friend. The actor sat up to talk, but for the past hour, he had been catching up on sleep with his newest friend. Syzoth was still knocked out from their little affair.

"Give it to me. Right in my fucking face. That's it, ohh, I know you wanna spill it!" Cage got a prize for his motivational speech to Syzoth, who was jerking himself off in his lizard form while Cage was also stroking him. Having two cocks on one person was something the celebrity never had before; it made him want to hang out with Syzoth more often. Not only that, but the guy was chill and goofy when he wanted to be. When Syzoth expelled his thick seed on Johnny's face, the lizard growled and said, "Put that in one of your movies..."

Cage blushed at the recent memory and said, "My wallet would be more afraid about paying for the damages in your room."

"MY ROOM?!"

"I'm joking. I'm not that much of an asshole!"

"But you thought I was still in the house...," Kenshi said, "What did you expect me to do with you and him fucking all over the place?"

"Honestly, I was hoping you'd join in."