Every Little Helps

Story Info
Tesco driver gets treated to a private performance.
1.7k words
4.51
12.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. Sorry it's been a while, but to be honest with you things have been very quiet for a couple of weeks. After a few daring weeks hubby and I decided to slow things down a little and enjoy each other's company - and boy we've enjoyed each other's company! I have to say that the feedback I've had from you all has turned us both on so much, we end up fucking whenever, and sometimes wherever, we read them.

One such occasion was last weekend at a garden centre in Hagley, which we often visit. We'd been out for lunch at a pub nearby, so we were both dressed nicely - hubby in his usual white oxford shirt and jeans, and me in a burgundy top, brown suede skirt, tan nylon hold-up stockings and red wine-coloured heels.

We were walking around outside looking at plants when an email alert sounded on my phone. It was feedback from a reader who was so turned-on reading about my last experience in a coffee shop toilet that he had to go and wank himself off at work.

The description he gave made me so hot could feel myself getting wet, and showed my husband the email.

Without a word he took my hand and led me to a part of the garden centre where the garden sheds are displayed. He opened the door to one and we stepped inside.

"I love how you can make men cum without even being there. I think it's your turn now" he said.

With that he lifted my skirt at the back, ran his hand between my thighs and over my stocking tops, slipped his fingers under my panties and massaged my pussy.

To anyone walking nearby, we were just a respectable-looking couple looking at a shed. If however they could see me from the waist down through the window, they would witness me being fingered to orgasm. That orgasm did not take long. His fingers slid up and down my slit, over my clitoris, and back. When he sensed I was cumming he replace his fingers with his thumb. He was pressing on my g-spot with his thumb while his finger was rubbing my clitoris - my God that's a wonderful combination! My orgasm was so intense I let out a gasp louder than I expected and saw an elderly couple outside turn around - bless them, they had no idea what was happening.

My orgasm having subsided, I straightened my skirt and we stepped out of the shed and continued to wander around the displays of bedding plants. Fortunately there was some hand wash and one of those big blue commercial rolls of tissue at the end of the aisle, so hubby could clean my juices off his hand.

So now you know what your feedback does to us!

Anyway something happened this week that, although not as debauched as my previous encounters, was still a hugely erotic experience.

We generally have a Tesco grocery delivery every Tuesday in the early evening, and this week was no different. But we'd both completely forgotten.

I'd had a pretty bad day, and got home a little after six - I had been to the office, but hubby was working from home. I hung my jacket and handbag in the hall and walked into the living room where hubby was sat watching Central News.

"Nice day at the office?" he asked casually, almost out of duty.

"Not really, I'm a bit wound up to be honest." I replied.

He took his eyes off the local news, turned to me and could see I looked a bit upset.

"What happened?" he asked, this time genuinely concerned.

"Oh, it's just a couple of the girls at work. I overheard them make a comment, that's all." I said.

"What kind of comment?" He asked, coming over to where I was standing, behind the sofa.

"Just about the way I dress. I think I heard the word 'mutton' being used."

"Oh, take no notice." he said. "Those little bimbos wouldn't know how to dress as sexily as you."

I always make an effort for work, and Tuesday was no exception. I was wearing my usual white blouse, high-waisted grey skirt with matching fitted jacket, nude stockings and matt-black court stiletto shoes. Some might describe it as a stereotypical office-based porn scenario outfit, but for someone of my age and experience it's just what professional women wear. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned (actually, yes, I am a bit old fashioned), but I don't see a problem in looking nice - regardless of age.

"For what it's worth, you look so sexy I'd take you over any of them. They don't have a clue what a beautiful woman dressed like you does to a man" hubby said sweetly.

"I love how you look - and you know it turns me on. You know how you turn all men on - I mean, look at what happens when you dress up!"

"I know, but it made me think" I said.

"Well don't. Don't think about it. I love how you make me feel every time I see you like that. I like how other men react to you when you look the way you do. You're every man's fantasy wife, and those stupid girls are just jealous." he said, stroking my arm.

"You're beautiful, and sexy, and to top it all off I now spend most of my time wanting to fuck you." he added, calmly but firmly.

Those words made me melt. They also made me wet.

He took me in his arms and kissed me. Gently at first, but then passionately, and after a short while longer we were pawing at each other like teenagers.

He undid my blouse and pulled my bra down to release my tits, while I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He lifted me slightly so I was perched on the back of the sofa, my legs holding onto him for balance as we explored each other's mouths with our tongues.

After a moment I slid down and kneeled in front of him and released his erection. I wasted no time in sliding my lips over it and into my warm, wet mouth. He groaned with delight as I sucked and licked him, my head bobbing back and forth.

"Oh, that's right. That's my dirty girl." He whispered as I sucked him.

"That's fantast....". He stopped abruptly.

You see, we'd forgotten entirely about the Tesco delivery. And there, through the living room window, was a guy placing our shopping next to the door - trying very hard to pretend that he couldn't see us.

I stood up and we looked at each other.

"Well, I suppose we ought to..." I said.

But before I could finish, hubby grabbed me and bent me over the back of the sofa.

"What, give him something to look at?" He said sternly, hitching up my skirt and kicking my legs apart.

"No...I meant..." I protested.

He didn't care what I was going to say, instead he pulled my panties aside and shoved his cock unceremoniously into me.

My arms were stretched along the top of the sofa and he held them there, pinning me down, as if he was forcing me. Every thrust of his cock into my cunt lifted me off my heels. I was being fucked so roughly that the sofa was inching forward, almost as if to make it easier for us to be seen.

And seen we were. The delivery guy had unloaded our groceries by the door and was now just standing on the drive, pretending to look at something on his ordering device. We could be seen quite clearly, and he was obviously in no rush to ring the doorbell.

I was so turned on that we were being watched, and I wanted to take control now.

"Stop. Let me turn around" I panted.

I edged my way onto the back of the sofa again and, half sat, half standing, opened my legs.

"Come on and fuck me. Fuck your slut in front of the delivery man" I instructed.

He placed his hands on my thighs and pushed his cock into me. I lifted my stockinged legs and wrapped them around him, locking my heels behind him - just the way he likes it.

He pummelled me for a few minutes like this - and all the while we could see the driver watching us. God, it made me so horny. I came, making a mess of the back of the sofa - not that I cared, I was so utterly consumed by lust and the thrill of being such a slut.

"Come on baby, I want you to cum for me now" I said.

"I want you to cover me in spunk for him to see."

I unhooked my legs and slid down in front of him again. I took him in my mouth, relishing in the taste of pre-cum and my own juices.

My lips were clamped around the head of his cock as I wanked him towards climax. As soon as I tasted the first sign of his load I pulled my head away and masturbated him over my slutty little face, neck and tits. As soon as he was done, I sucked any last remnants of cum from him and licked his shaft clean.

I stood up, rearranged my bra and buttoned up my blouse, onto which some pearls of semen had now dripped. I straightened down my skirt, and as if by magic the doorbell rang.

"I wonder who that could be" I said jokingly, and walked to the hallway.

"Erm, are going to the door like that?" Hubby asked, knowing full-well what I was doing.

I opened the door to the delivery man, with my face very obviously covered in my husband's cum. He stood there, incredulous. I'm sure deliver men see all sorts of things, but I doubt he'd ever witnessed anything like this.

"Did you have trouble unloading?" I giggled, "You seemed to be taking your time".

"Erm, I was a little distracted, madam" He replied, both of us barely concealing knowing smiles.

"Anyway, it looks like someone didn't have any trouble unloading" he said with a lustful look in his eyes, admiring my slutty appearance.

"Same time next week then" I said suggestively, as he walked back to his van.

"I really do hope so" he replied as he walked to his van, trousers bulging.

So, it seems I can add being watched to my ever-growing list of turn-ons.

Sx