All Comments on 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
klausbrovklausbrovalmost 13 years ago
More!

Great story, please add more chapters! Misstressmind will plot her revenge, i'm sure, Wildrose is too hot, she will be enslaved :)

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Other Wildrose Stories

Funny you should mention that; the other two stories I posted this week, 'Headwires' and 'Kiss', also feature Wildrose. (They don't feature Mistressmind; she hasn't escaped from prison just yet.)

But I will warn you that Wildrose never does get permanently enslaved in any of them; when it comes to super-hero stories, I'm on the "catch and release" program. A super-hero who gets captured and enslaved to a super-villain has reached the end of her story; one who breaks free can always get enslaved again. :)

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
sexy and funny

I love the trio of WildRose stories you've put up thus far. They're sexy, funny and a good read all around. Sharpe is a fun character too. I hope we get a little more of our dynamic duo in the future.

BCTgirlBCTgirlover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I love superheroes. I love eroticism.

But usually I am against the two mixing.

Well done; as both a superhero tale AND an arousing story. Though I do now wish there'd been more of the sex-play before the conclusion/triumph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous