All Comments on 'Every Which Way'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect: the male characters were all gay or maybe a bit — begrudgingly? — bisexual in a few cases, but the two female characters, Mrs Gerard and Mrs Rusk were — cock-cravingly — straight. Just as things should be!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 3 years ago

Always enjoyable reads!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Being bi does have its rewards my first time sex was a guy on guy and i quickly found that i was a bottom or a taker as some call it i enjoyed the feel of a guys cock in my mouth and the taste when they jizzed in my mouth and had several different cocks cum in my mouth before i finally had my ass popped by a guy. In the showers with other guys i loved dick watching and remembering which of the cocks there i had taken in my mouth and swallowed the spunk from. Eventually i was soaping away facing the shower head when i felt a hand reach around and play with my cock as i felt a clearly erect cock against my bum cheeks and my nipple being squeezed with another hand mmm nice. I felt his cock hump my bum cheeks and started grinding against him as he cupped my balls and played with them next thing a hand was in between my cheeks rubbing my hole and probing it feeling good so i pushed back and sure enough a finger entered my hole as he started to jack my shaft this felt good as the finger went deeper each time into me getting faster then another finger entered my soapy hole and now two fingers were fucking me and i was loving it so good as he was practically getting me on tiptoe almost off my feet as he went knuckle deep into my bumhole. Fuck i love this and said fuck me to which his fingers came out and my legs opened and my ass moved to where he wanted when i felt his hard cock at my bumhole pressing into me i felt my ass give way and him go in slightly sore but nice then my hole gave way and his shaft got into me and slowly fuck me. How good was this naked in the shower with a guys hard cock fucking me and anyone could walk in and see me it felt good and got better as he got deeper and faster in me so good and without touching my cock i ejaculated and felt his cock twitch as he put rope after rope of his spunk into me as he had his shaft balls deep in me and my feet dangling just off the ground. This felt so good and the first of many fuckings i got like this not caring who walked in or saw me being naked and fucked.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

OMG what a great School. Perhaps a "Dinner party" for all of them at the Rusks Estate some night?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...