All Comments on 'Everybody Except Me'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 319 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Believe the author messed up the ending, instead of bring Evie in as the new girl soon to be wive. why couldn't just let Josh marry Robbie, that would have more sense. And what was it with AJ, that was fucked up. Was that a daughter, like mother think? After AJ had seen all the hurt this man did to her father, and then she married him. Was that to stab the knife in her dad's heart a second time??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where exactly is the revenge? A small beating for a lifetime of humiliation and betrayal? Where's the justice?

Why would people keep reading your stories if you write stuff that just leaves the horrid taste of injustice.

The world is horrible and almost devoid of fairness. Why would someone want more of that?

As an author you created disappointment and unhapiness in your readers.

As a human being you've shown that you are the type of person that will accept horrid behaviour and just turn the other cheek. Basically a pushover, a patsy, a cuckold.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous, I also did static line jumps, though I believe they were 3,000, not 2,000. Where I find the 2,000, or even 3,000 unrealistic is that it was a free fall. Your 2,000 was static line, where the chute opens almost immediately. If you try a free fall from 2,000 feet you have almost no time to free fall.

\

Also, unlike back in the 70's when we did our jumps, there is now something called AFF, Advanced Free Fall, where you free fall from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a bad story. Inspired some emotional responses for sure... The sex with Robbie was so cliché. At least he didn't marry her, yech... AJ being smart, yeah thoroughly disproved that. That is grotesque. To marry someone who has horribly betrayed at least 3 times, fucking heartless. First betrayal of her dad with affair of 20 years and baby, then betrayal of her step-mom Robbie with her mother, then betrayal of her own mother with her. This woman has serious mental issues. That's like marrying Gary Ridgeway after he killed your mother. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At one time, the standard "training" static line jump took place between 2K and 2.2K feet. That's because the United States Parachute Association required canopy deployment at 2,000 feet, which allowed time to cut away, clear the fouled chute, and deploy your reserve before meeting Terra Firma/Your Maker. Of course, this was in the days of T-8s, T-10s, and T-10 Modifieds, back when you actually trained to jump out of an airplane. Back before anyone ever contemplated strapping one's self to some dude who probably couldn't pass a drug test.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK I maybe just plain stupid, but why didn't clueless old dad have a DNA run on AJ ? What if AJ was Jackasses daughter too? So dad held that little secret to, until he heard that AJ married Jackass. Then dropped a dime to the press in Spain, to completely Destroy both of their ass. Especially AJ had Dishonored he (not real) dad, they way she did! It was kind of fun that the (20 year) cheating slut lost her man to her own daughter!!

Viper2011Viper2011about 1 year ago

This story makes me mad. Don't make promises before you know all the details. Act quickly and decisively when you do to keep surprise on your side, then get the hell out.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

Why did Sergio make Josh promise not to divorce Claire? What possible dog does he have in that fight?

fritz51fritz51about 1 year ago

I would answer "Dreddras" question this way: Perhaps he realized that a divorced Carrie would come after Jorge and push his "mother" (Robbie) out. He was right, of course. Five Stars.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 year ago

Left a big hook at the end! All around well worth reading. I was entertained and 5 stars was earned. The Character AJ for supposed to be smart is stupid! So it could be be interesting if you make a part two! Plus nothing of how the ex might feel being betrayed by her own daughter! Definitely could have gotten some time words out the out of daughter and ex or the sons talking about situations?

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Robbie could be the familiar form of the woman's name Robina, which is the feminine form of the man's name Robin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is great. Please continue the story, re: how life devolves for Carrie, AJ, and Jorge, and how it evolves for our protagonist, Evie, and Robbie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 star story, 0 star ending. AGAIN. Getting sick and tired of "writers" who ruin their own stories with a non ending. Just plain lazy.

And to all those who usually say "write your own" I say, I have and they were utter dog shit.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 1 year ago

The ending was a downer to me. Josh got his physical revenge with Jorge, his ex-wife was humiliated , Sergio and Troy realized that Jorge is a scumbag, Josh finds the love of his life BUT Jorge ends up fucking AJ who is Josh’s only legitimate child. Jorge still ends up humiliating Josh by stealing both his wife and daughter.

Ugh!

Well written as usual.

ComefindmeComefindmeabout 1 year ago

This... Was not great, emotionally flat with little to no depth, the plot made little realistic sense, even for a fiction, pacing was rushed and the ending was horrible.

None of the characters felt like characters, the daughter was so upset and grossed out that she banged the dude? The wife essentially committed fraud but he stays an extra four years for no reason?

There was no emotion or depth, it read more like a synopsis of a story, like the characters were only there to say a plot point and move on, it just.. didn't make any sense, which made it hard to get invested in anything happening.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 1 year ago

Hope the author enjoyed writing this tale ,as much as I enjoyed reading it. Pure escapism not to bee taen too seriously . Keep writing please.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 1 year ago

Hm, some comments say that Sergio and Troy are full brothers because Jorge is the father of both? Where the hell did I miss this? I expected along reading that AJ and Troy are Jorges children too, but I never read it.

As far as I read it, AJ and Troy are Josh biological children, therefor Sergio and Troy are halfbrothers, same mother different father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Initially I found the parentage question confusing, but it became clearer after a few more paragraphs! Carrie is the mother of all 3 children, Jorge is the father of Sergio and Josh is the father of AJ and Troy. It's a great read, up their with the best until the ending, but I still gave it 5*. As per other comments, a second chapter would be great. You are definitely one of the top authors in LW!

Dobbin55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this is pretty close to the story where the husband is deployed, and his wife is in a long term affair with a Canadian frog. Didn’t really strike me as anything new, except for the bastita fucking his daughter. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good version of the somewhat pre-used themes. Very readable, good twists. I am going to put in my complaint about stories where the dad says to the kids "this is just between me and your mother, it shouldn't affect your relationship with your mother." Here are three things that are wrong. 1) The cheating wife's behavior affects the emotional structure of the whole family, not just her and her husband. The children are affected. 2) If they care about their dad, she is someone who has hurt him very badly. Why should they be fine with someone who just hurt someone they love really badly? 3) They have just gotten new, very negative information about their mother. In general, when we get negative information about someone, it affects our feelings about them. 4) The children have just been evidence that their mother is willing to betray someone she's supposed to be close to. Doesn't this increase the possibility she might betray them if it suited her? 4) Suppose wS and you both knew some person and considered them a good friend. Then X found out this person had done something awful, like gyp some old couple out of all their life savings. X finally told you, but said "this shouldn't change your opinion of our friend, what he did just affected that old couple,, not us. So we shouldn't think any less of him, or deal with him any differently." I think this idea that 'it's just between your mother and me", which keeps recurring in these stories, presumably to show the dad is really a great guy, is just absolute bullshit. There are many good reasons the children's feeling towards their cheating mother should be affected by finding out what she has done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not enough revenge on any of the guilty three.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars for Mr. Hooked for another powerful Great offering. Imagine finding out that your beautiful loyal affectionate wife whom you have trusted with all your heart for all your marriage, thru thick and thin turns out to have been cheating on you for the entire 20 years you have been married! That this wife actually had children with another man. That every time this family comes to visit you, your wife slides into his bed again. LMFAO I'd kill that MF with my bare hands, and once he was down I wouldn't stop kicking his balls until I couldn't move my foot. Violence, I have known. Fury, I have known. Put in that situation, it would have been the most horrific possible thing I could imagine. I would have brought full fury and Violence to Sergio's nuts until they didn't exist anymore. LOL But then, most folks have more "self-control" than I have shown in the past. But this is an excellent Story. Excellent. I don't know "why" there are any Negative comments. This story was a true Gem an exceptional and amazing story of heartache, betrayal, deception, and the complete destruction of a marriage. Mr hooked 1957 is an amazing writer. Great Job Sir, Great Job! Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I ended up happy for the dad, dissapointed in his daughter and despising Jorge. A kind of satisfaction from having Carrie come to the realization that Jorge was a hound dog and she was a fool. Hell of a story though.

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

@sbrooks103x

RE: "and of course we had Jorge in attendance as welL

Serigo and Troy are NOT full brothers. Sergio is Jorge and Carries son, Troy is Josh and Carries son, that would make them half brothers.

RazorFishRazorFish12 months ago

LIttle nuts at the end; I was okay with AJ sleeping with Jorge, but not marrying him. But another fantastic hooked work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4 Stars as Jorge should have come up missing

Huedogg2Huedogg212 months ago

the daughter was as much of a whore as her mother

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gosh, do you suppose that means Carrie doesn't love Jorge anymore? What a shame. Hey, was Carrie invited to AJ's wedding?

.

"And, no Robbie, we're not friends. I guarantee a male friend fucks my wife or aids in her fucking someone else and if I don't end him I sure as hell never consider us friends afterwards."

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was execrable. Standard fare for this author with the unrepentant cheating wife, but the daughter screwing then marrying Jorge, her biological father? Huh? Wth?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Carrie cheated on him for 19 YEARS!? While never actually loving him? Are there really women that egregiously evil? That's horror movie scary

deblackbusterdeblackbuster12 months ago

I don't get it, why is anyone giving this story 5 stars? I thought you guys hated cuckold stories. This got cucked hard. Jorge bedded his wife for I don't know many years and now he's banging his daughter too?

deblackbusterdeblackbuster12 months ago

That revenge tag is a straight up lie.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Not a very good cuke story. Ending appears to have been hastily thrown together just to end it all. Sorry, best I can do is Average [ 3 ] rating.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"Mom always said they did it because she and Aunt Robbie were just like sisters, and you knew about it." = So sisters can share a bed with the husband of one of them?!

\

"I noticed I was getting a lot of looks from my wife, Robbie and Jorge" - What do they expect? Surely they didn't expect him to be cool about it, did they?

\

"realized it was even worse than I thought it was." - Yes, it wasn't just one random hook-up.

\

"Robbie smiled while Carrie and Jorge sat gape-mouth and speechless." - What, they expected to continue the affair even now that he knows about it?

\

"Yes, I'm not in love with you like I am with Jorge, but I truly do love you," - You don't stay married to someone who isn't in love with you, even if they do "love you"

\

"I guess I never really considered... you in my long-term plans," - So why does she want to stay married to him? What did she think would happen when she went to Spain? Maybe Robbie doesn't want her in Spain now?

\

"I'm sorry, Uncle Josh. I didn't know about Dad and AJ. That's... just wrong," - But what he did with Carrie was just Peachy? Even if you want to cut him SOME slack because he wouldn't have been born otherwise but he seemed pretty cool with them continuing for years.

\

"jumping out of a plane from 2,000 feet seemed" - I'm not sure, and maybe things have changed, but I think even basic static line jumps (if they're still done) are more like 3,000-3,500 feet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where exactly is the revenge?

VanescaVanesca11 months ago

I didn't 'give' you 5 stars; you earned them! Thanks for a great read.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

No revenge in it as said but she got what she got what he fucking deserved as far as his daughter goes that was more of a betrayal than the mother she should have never been invited to the wedding but I get that's his daughter and he loves her I more than likely would have done the same thing but then again my daughter actually loves me and her mom and wouldn't betray us like that

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

@sbrooks they are at 3500 feet what I don't get is how the hell didn't he see the signs before hand

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

She said she truly loved him if that's love then wholey shit was I taught differently all my life cause that is not what I was told love was

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

1 more thing how does he know Josh is really his once I found out that she was fucking around on me for over 18 years sure she would have been dead and 2 I would have demanded a parternty test done to make sure my son was mine as well as the daughter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like mother like daughter. That could have used a few paragraphs.

ohyessssssohyessssss11 months ago

I really don’t know where to start. . A bullet to the kneecap s of the three pieces of shit would have been a good start. There’s nothing quite like lifelong lasting pain and disability. The real shock was the actions of the daughter. What a shit eating maggot she became. His fucking of both sluts was pretty revolting also. I would absolutely prefer to pay an escort than fuck either of those disgusting excuses for human beings. Sorry, I could only give you a four.

TrambakTrambak11 months ago

My 2.5 rupees analysis.

Biggest winner, Jorge. Received love and adulation of 3 women. Some magnetic personality.

Biggest villain, Robbie, for creating the path for the snakes to roam around and procreate.

Biggest opportunist. AJ, But she was in contest with her mother.

Biggest loser. Troy. He would require major help.

Rest are all wallflowers.

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

Screwed up adults, screwed up children.

5*

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[16.07.23]

I don't know Y this :

"That's better. More wine, anyone?" I queried.

Passage didn't hit me the first read this but on this go-around i was reminded of the scene in Robert Altman's M*A*S*H just after Margaret is exposed in the showers and goes to complain to Henry (in bed with a Scandinavian beauty) and after 'Hotlips' rants and raves then leaves. Right after this Henry asks his bedmate "more wine dear?"

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

The only thing that would've made this a better story is a MUCH harsher beating for jorge. What a fucking bastard that guy is.

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

This guy really is a predator... Would have liked to see his son disown him. I would. He was fine with running the father's relationship with his kids, destroying their marriage, and fucking and making a girl younger than his son that he up like a neice to him and who was biologically related to his son. Fucking scum, for a story insufficient pain but in real life probably more than he would actually get.

So the kids were pissed at him for divorcing the mom, who was already planning on moving to Spain to be with her lover? How fucked up is that? .... And wife didn't want a divorce... just for him to stay in the US married to her and supporting her while she moved to Spain for a permanent threesome with her lover and supposed best friend?

"I guess I always thought that I would go back to Spain to be with Jorge... and Robbie. I'm sorry, Josh, I guess I never really considered... you in my long-term plans," she said quietly.

"I know," I responded just as quietly.

"I won't fight anything on the divorce," she practically whispered.

I was surprised that both kids weren't happy with my decision to divorce their mother. Originally, they were both upset that she had cheated on me for so long, but I guess she was able to persuade them her love for me was real. As

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I certainly like Hooked’s stories for the most part. This one is certainly strange/unusual, but in a good way. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The story was smooth and readable but unsatisfying in the sense that they were all frustrating ignorant people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is way to feminized like a lot of your work has become, the males in your stories slowly became more and more feminized till like this story have zero virtues anymore "real" men have valor, courage, self-respect, and above all else honor, your males lost these traits in your stories and now have none, well not enough to garner any respect, and yes without those key virtues NO you are not a REAL man, you are just some simp unic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lol, so are we to think that because Carrie was a whore her daughter was too. Most people wouldn't move from America to Spain just to be near their mum when they are already adults, even if they could speak the language. I can only conclude that they did because they were bribed. Which unfortunately makes them less than human, and casts a dim light on the role of MC as a parent and roll model. But more damning than this is that Spain is full of good looking rich men, so why a loving daughter would hook up with her mum's aged husband when she could have a real man is quite beyond me and suggests that she was kept in the house as a prisoner. Honestly, the story would make more sense if she were 18, but a college educated graduate going from good job potential in America to the insecurity and shit wages of Spain, yeah I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The hook on this story is great, love it. The writing engaging and for the most part enjoyable, the plot is good but the story arc seems rushed and questionable.

Why would he promise anything to a teenager, are we meant to believe that it's the price of the kidney? If so what a cunt and promises under duress are not promises to be kept.

The wife simply isn't coherent, between what she says and what she knows she will do, sure ppl lie to obfuscate but what does she have to gain from this. The same could be said for the insane plan to stay married for 4 years without contact with the Santiago's. Why? What has she to gain from this if her plan all along was to move to Spain, why not just do it now. Why didn't hubby spend these four years ruining her relationship with Jorge. Or was her love so strong that it could last 4 years away from her love, if so then she's also delusional about how that impacted upon her married life.

Truth be told the ending for the wife is the best BTB, because it turns out that she also wasted 20 odd years of her life loving someone that didn't actually love her.

The trouble with this story is that Jorge got everything and escaped without any real retribution. Jorge is providing MC with grandkids as we speak and all the MC and ex-wife will do is twiddle thumbs. MC really is a super cuck.

What this story needed for a complete BTB is a DNA test that showed AJ was Jorge's daughter.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

Damn that's why the daughter didn't like it when her dad divorced her mom she had planned on betraying both her parents she was no damn daughter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it.

I continued to be something like entranced by the complaints about narrators not being "real men" and being "feminized" because they're not what - iron hard destroyers? sociopaths? I hope these guys all enlisted for the armed forces so they could have the chance to maybe kill someone and so be "real men."

were_wolfwere_wolf9 months ago

I would have denutted that spic Bastard for seducing my wife and daughter, then put his nutsack in a skillet and fried it up. Then stuffed it down his throat, then bashed him in the head with that skillet.

bigurnbigurn9 months ago

Although I like the story in general: old Jorge made out like a fat rat. One short beat down, that's all? Once he recovered from that I would have either neutered him or left his mutilated corpse where it wouldn't be found for a couple weeks. Screwing the daughter was intended to be a humiliation... Nothing less! 4 stars for the basic story, but Jorge ruined his life more than Carrie did.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

This was close to 'great' for me but there were plenty of areas to massage.

The dead time between the surgery and Troy going off to school should have been more... dramatic, reconciled or fraught with torture. Maybe Josh should have made a trip to Spain during those years, but the promise to Sergio tripped up the story. (accepting it was stupid of Josh)

Troy and AJ moving to Spain to be close to their mother didn't really fit the story. She cheated on their father for nearly 20 years and had a bastard son. Felt like a big mistake as did AJs affair and marriage.

The ending was a little rushed or truncated and there needed more painful consequences for Jorge and Carrie. The divorce really underlined the waste of time that Josh and Carrie's wedding was and her love affair with Jorge. Pretty tragic for Robbie too when that is learned.

Carrie should have communicated with Josh after the divorce... or gotten word from Troy that she wanted to but was too humiliated and ashamed to reach out to him.

How Jorge survived not getting killed by Robbie, Carrie or Josh is a mystery.

James G 5James G 58 months ago

12,000 feet, not 2,000 feet. 2,000 feetis WAY low for a jump, standard os 10-14k, 12k is average. And almost no one does a fitst jump solo, it's generally a tandem first.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

AJ must be a special sort of stupid. I’d make sure that for the rest of my life l would never speak to AJ and Carrie EVER again. And, also ensure that Jorge knows that if our paths ever cross again he is a dead man. He see me in the street he crosses to the other side and leaves quickly.

As to Robbie, fuck her, she started all this shit so she’d be dead to me as well.

4/5

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

AJ, not only disrespecting her father, but then her mother is a specialy kinda of slut and he should have nothing to do with her ever again.

And her sleeping with her mother's lover was way too over the top but gave a good excuse to beat the stuffing out of him.

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

Nice story deserved BTB got some of her own medicine 5*****

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Read again. If I didn’t before, thank you for not marrying him to Robbie. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty fucking unbelievable. There's only so far I can suspend my disbelief, and it isn't this far.

I suppose if the point of the story is to feed the 'rage' addict crowd, it does its job, it hits the highlights: incredibly unobservant, indecisive, weak husband, wife that loves somebody else, other man that can miraculously fuck better but is in every other metric a scumbag, a daughter so dumb she'll take up with the man that destroyed her parent's marriage and emotionally hurt her father, and misc other family members that just want to stay out of it or are okay with the huge betrayal.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk8 months ago

I’m torn. Your story was interesting and well written, but I’m left with an unfulfilled feeling. I believe that evil-doers should feel the consequences of their evil actions. I don’t think Carrie ever got to that point. Yeah, she kicked Jorge and then divorced him, but it feels to me like she puts all the blame on him and doesn’t even consider that she might have some culpability. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, but this one kind of missed the mark for me.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c17 months ago

His reaction was not believable. Immediate divorce while going for annulment as well.

so I decided I needed to understand that culture a little better.

Do you think there is one culture for China? There are hundreds if not thousands. Is the USA just one culture? Guy is idiot on many levels

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

im only here for the sex! the more the better!! i read this story, i dont know why, it certainly was not the sex,,although there was a lot of infidelity,,

sennodensennoden7 months ago

What the hell happened to AJ? That came out of nowhere

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your stories are great but your endings suck

You make your character up and relatable but then at the end you shit them out

So I always give you a 4 as your end always just abruptly stop with no real ending

Otherwise I enjoy your writing but hate your endings

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 Stars on this one .. If Sergio had asked me not to get the divorce or he would not have given part of his Kidney . I would have looked at him and said OK you can kill your Brother . I would never have had sex with The wife ever again . My ex wanted sex so did I , so I went into the bathroom and used my right arm. Every now and then I would cheat and use my left arm ..

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

4 stars, the anons were right. The ending sucked. I liked that the M/C had a happy ending, but the bitch didn't suffer enough, and the asshole is 'still walking upright. ' I was waiting for the typical European shit 'Everyone takes a lover. Get over it' The Bear liked it, but work on the ending.

The BEAR.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Sergio and Troy resembled each other...so...why no DNA tests for Troy and AJ? Because he trusted her?

.

No clue how to score this one. Well written, but the depravity and ignorance undermine the plausibility of the plot. Yeah, yeah, it's the author's story blah blah. It is ALSO the readers' belief and their choice as to whether or not to suspend it. Stretch it too far and rubberbanding ensues.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

AJ in an excellent example of a character being sacrificed in an author's attempt to solve a plot problem. Pore gal...she never knew what hit her.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson6 months ago

Sergio was a little prick for asking the favor he did.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should have taken prat features to court. Doing the mother and daughter shows he had no morals and his daughter seems to have had daddy issues with him. They may have been a normal family had it not been for their swapping wives. This story makes me need to wash! Yuk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The daughter sleeping with Jorge made no sense since she was angry at her mom for cheating the most of the kids. It doesn't make sense that she would have slept with her mother's affair partner. Also the mc sleeping with Robbie was not really good for the story since she was the instigator of his wife even sleeping with Jorge. Carrie found out what a mistake she made but it sucked that AJ was used to do that. Not really a good story it's dark and mostly stays that way.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another story with no ending. How disappointing but otherwise well written so I gave it a 4 because of the fact nding

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a BS storyline! He had every right to crush Jorge’s ball to prevent him him for ever having sex again!

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

He and the ex shoulda groin stomped that piece of shit till his parts were bloody mush

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So AJ was chip off the old block = a whore! lmao!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Are you effing kidding? "I felt... small" having her served. Yuck, cucky! Who with two functioning balls would have stayed around the skank for even a minute. Double yuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, the daughter disapproved of her father divorcing her mother for her infidelity with the man that her mother then married, but then she screwed-up her own mother's new marriage to that same man who screwed-up her father's marriage by also fucking, and then herself marrying her step-father once her mother divorced him for fucking her daughter.

Wow! That's a mouthful! Is this family deranged, or WHAT ? !

As for the AUTHOR -- let the readers decide!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finds out that he is 2nd best, his wife has been cheating for 20 years, had another kid, even fucked the guy when he came to the house in their bed in recent days, and decideds to stick with her for 3 more years? I think not.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF was the problem with his fucking 27 year old UNMARRIED AJ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

just too much of a willing cuck, that took ages to finally get his spine sorted. No hero can be this god damn wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just want to know why they were still breathing after fucking in your bed while in the midst of a family emergency?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"WTF was the problem with his fucking 27 year old UNMARRIED AJ?", says one Anon commenter. Well....let's see: serial philanderer, fucks a married mother for 20 years, while presumably fucking his official wife, figuratively fucks his supposed friend (lover's official husband), and after it all, marries the daughter/half-sibling of his son. This Anon has a seriously wrong moral compass and/or shows lack of ethical reasoning. Or perhaps even doesn't understand the concept of moral reason? I suspect it was something congenital in Jorge and his cheating wife's genes. Certainly, her daughter shared that genetic disposition. Could it be a shared possession of a cheating gene at work? The only thing missing in this story was what happened to the ex-wife Carrie after Jorge divorced her to take up with her daughter? Wonder what that cheating gene drover her to?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
WEAK

Just another weak story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why would you write a story about such a pussy? The boy is not even his kid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story a little long

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not sure the author understands what half-siblings are.

I've been thinking of a good word to describe the husband, but I'm not really coming up with a good one. He's a mix of British wimpiness, American stubbornness, laziness, and just generally somebody of weak character. (Though, in this case, I'm not referring to morals. I'd have been okay if I'd gone after Jorge with a machete but that was never gonna happen in aa story by the king of wimps)

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Their mistake - not ruining Jorge's fathering abilities! While that might not have stopped AJ, it would ensure she never got sexed from him again. Yeah, thanks.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Could have been good but you made the MC weak and easy to manipulate. Too many issues with the marriage and who would stay with such a well heeled slut for a second. Not your best

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story but loved the endings.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Each comment is reviewed before posting . . . why? It obviously isn't to ensure the comment follows the Lit policy otherwise the derogatory comments about the authors (an example is the one from 12 days ago aimed at Hooked) wouldn't be posted. There is no constructive or accurate point made, simply cheap potshots made at the author. Sadly, this is one of countless examples that get posted.

Thank you Hooked, enjoyed your tale. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written exposure of a really, really fucked up family. Perhaps something congenital in the wife Carries genes that was passed along to the daughter too: a mental instability which manifested in infidelity? It would have been interesting to have an epilogue describing what happened to the ex-wife after the Spanish man-whore divorced her, since she didn't have anyone to go back to. Imagine that harpy coming back to the States to haunt her son: the only one of the father's family to attend his second wedding. Or how long the daughter AJ ended up staying with the two-time cheater Spaniard. In his case, quite literally, 'once a cheater....', so who next? A 16 year-old Galician girl perhaps since AJ was probably too old for him at 27? The characterizations in the story were good, but maybe needed a bit more length to conclude the longterm consequences of the infidelities. Especially the children, given the grand dysfunction of their parents.

skruff101skruff1013 months ago

The only question after reading this was ‘why promise Sergio not to do anything to the cheaters’, the answer of course is that the author needed a reason for the subsequent three pages of nonsense.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

That’s seriously fucked up in a Jerry Springer kinda way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous