All Comments on 'Everybody Except Me'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 319 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think this family is a tad dysfunctional but certainly in a five star way and somewhat different from my own dysfunctional mob.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yea. Tough for the husband but glad Carrie got hers in the end. It is a toss up who is the more disgusting person…. Carrie or A J?

onbothsidesonbothsides3 months ago

Robbie:

I've always considered you a friend.

(But I've never been your friend)

-Did he have DNA checked on AJ and her other brother, because.....reasons?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. But, the story sucked.

Jorge should have not lived to marry AJ. Yep, there should have been DNA testing on ALL of the kids.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker2 months ago

Dat was one Messed up story , !! Thats why it was so Good !! 😉😁😅🤷🙋💯💯💯👍👍👍💯💯💯🍕🍕🍕🍺🍺🍺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That story was just wrong, ok let's get some things straight, you kept referring to them as half brothers they're not they were full brothers or just brothers, remember aunty couldn't have kids so Carrie is both boys mom - and Jorge is both their dads... that makes them brothers full, and AJ was probably Jorges daughter to Making her fk'n her own daddy and marrying him full blown incest which fits with this psychotic story and it's demonic characters. The reek of feministic propaganda also fits this twisted fiction throughout.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

After the disrespect the wife and friends had shown him then the wife telling the MC that he was her second choice, for the MC to say I will honour my word to Sergio and stay married until their son went to college in 4 years time was just ridiculous. Simple pride would never allowed that especially after he found out that they were still fucking while the son was in hospital getting his transplant. I enjoyed the story but it was ridiculous in a few places. It seems a lot of authors lose their common sense when they right stories⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

The key to stories like these is having male lead characters being mind-numbingly stupid when it comes to women and relationships.

He gets cheated on for nearly 2 decades and then promises his wife's lover's son that he won't lay a hand on his father. What a pathetic moron. Literally every decision he made made him look dumber and more pathetic. It's no wonder his wife cheated on him. You can't be this dumb then expect loyalty.

3 stars for such an excruciating tale.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDieselabout 2 months ago

“I can only promise you I won’t kill him. I hope. You haven’t earned anything from me, you little shit, for keeping this secret from me. I should beat your ass for doing that.” As he poked him in the chest. “Your father has earned a special time with me and my favorite baseball bat!” — That’s how it should have gone.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 1 month ago

honestly, there are some dumb idea's about what it means to be a good man on this site. as if personal sacrifice in the face of betrayal makes a man better than the betrayer... no it validates the disrespect shown as deserved, because why would one expect respect from others if one does not even show respect for oneself? a man that practices self-respect is far more in tune when recognizing subtle acts of disrespect, and by disrespect I mean inconsideration... these guys get so caught up in feelings, they are blind to reality, not considering the truth... and that is really where they fail not just as men, but as human beings.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Anyone who wants to research toxic masculinity would find a treasure trove in these comments.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

"I went to a counselor and got help." MC is still a complete sap. No one gets help from conselors. Just paying another whore or male slut for their time. Time they'll spend judging and disrespecting you. They are all, ALL assholes and hypocrites stealing your money and time while making bad decisions, mismanaging their own lives and divorcing their own personal realationships. Their kink is giving other sucker's, disperate for guidance, bad advice.

Just_WordsJust_Words25 days ago

So you know AJ's marriage won't end well. I wonder what she will learn when it implodes?

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Again you finish a story so quickly. You introduce the many characters and at the end in one paragraph you close it down. WTF happened to Carrie. You build the story slowly then rush to the end. It is very tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Mmm, with her genes, AJ is going to be front and centre for the 'running of the bull' when Jorge's age... and injuries... slow him down.

I hope Sergio follows his half-brother to the States, and the three original backstabbers enjoy a life of loneliness, misery and regret. Well, I can hope. But in all honesty, they're all narcissists, and will all find some dupe to prop them up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

To anony 10 days ago, re: what happened to Carrie... who the fuck cares?

Her race was over when hubby found out. He moved on. Just like the readers should. She poisoned her marriage, poisoned her children, broke her long-time friend and didn't care. She got what she deserved. When Jorge was finally divorced from Robbie, did he honour the 'love' he shared with Carrie? Not a chance, he went straight to AJ, straight past his long-term easy piece, and found a better, younger, tighter replacement. Why would he care about damaged, 2nd-hand goods?

But he'll fade much faster than his new wife, who is younger than his own son.

What a mess.

Still... as the father of his latest squeeze, if I were him.... Jorge stole the wife, then the daughter, and stole the entire time of his marriage.

All while pretending to be a friend.

Retribution would be much, much bigger.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Anony 19 days back spoke of 'toxic masculinity'

Toxic masculinity is just another new-age bullshit concept like empowered feminism.

Both concepts that were considered crazy gibberish until the recent "modern" socialist age of enlightenment.

As far back as humanity goes, hundreds of thousands of years, these concepts had no place in human life... except in the last 100 years or so.

They also have no place right now in traditional cultures of all kinds, all across the world, outside of westernised cultures.

And guess what? If the dollar collapsed and we referred back to anarchy... if there was a zombie apocalypse... if ANYTHING happens to destabilise western culture, then humanity will revert back to old values, because women will again need a man to stand in her defence.

Rinse out your blue hair and go on a diet, anony, before the Ukraine conflict kicks up a level, when NATO steps in to save face, and WWIII kicks off... because that might be just enough to do the job on westernised nations right there, and you'll be left out in the cold.

At that point, you will find that the majority of people really just do not give a shit about your socialist wailing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

@ Just_Words...

I don't think she'll learn much of anything. I think she well and truly formed her life view under her mother's tuition. Even accepting her mother's lie that her father knew everything all along would have moulded her attitudes. She can thank her mother for her outlook on respect, morality, and selfish acts of infidelity (not hers, but she accepted Jorge's attitude) and betrayal.

She was lost before she even grew up, and no doubt her life will continue along the same path.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence5 days ago

Carrie so got what she deserved. The man she was 'in love with' doesn't mind cheating on *her* too...

.

As for Robbie, "are we friends", do you often steal the most valuable thing a friend has from them? "No, we're not fucking friends."

.

"No. I'd kick his ass if he even suggested that," she said emphatically. "But this has been going on for more than 20 years at this point."

- He should definitely have said he'd volunteer to tell her groom that if he can cheat on her for twenty years without getting caught, he can then admit to it and she'll be OK with it. Too bad she ends up marrying someone she *knows* cheats; how stupid can you get?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous