Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well shit," I growled as I slammed the truck door and retrieved the phone before the old man in the battleship-sized Buick drove over it as he swung wide into the spot next to me. Just barely jumping out of the geriatric's path, I made my way into the sandwich shop and stabbed at the tiny keys trying to retrieve my message. The pimply-faced teenager behind the counter asked me what I wanted just about the time the tinny voice on the phone was giving me my options. My fault; I knew better than to try to do two things at once so I hit 'End' and placed my order.

Back in the truck, I balanced my coffee and my steak, egg and cheese sandwich on the dash and took another stab at retrieving my voice mail. Putting it on 'Speaker', I sat it on the dash and grabbed my breakfast as my stomach growled in anticipation. "Hi baby," came my girl's sexy lilt, "It's about 10 o'clock, god I hope you're not still in that meeting. Anyway, I thought I'd call and bring you up to speed. I did crawl back into bed after you left, but I didn't get any sleep. Becky was just waking up and god was that girl horny. She was all over me, talking dirty and how she'd dreamed about your cock all night after seeing you in bed with the girls. I finally had to sit on her face to get her to shut up...boy can that girl eat pussy (giggling). We didn't get to talk much after that because she had to get home, change, and then open the store this morning."

I took another bite and a sip of coffee, wondering how long a message you could leave on my phone. Evidently a pretty long one; "About the time Becky left, Gina and Katie got up and all they could talk about was last night's shoot. I can't wait to look at the pictures. Anyway, Kate is on Cloud Nine, although she's walking kinda funny (more giggling). They finally confessed to watching us the other night and I guess Kate ended up fisting Gina while you were fucking my ass. Kate kept going on about how big you looked while you were fucking me and how it almost kept her from letting you do her in the butt. It sounds like it's a good thing that Gina was there to help out and don't be surprised if they both try to get you to ass fuck them again soon. Ohhh, I just had an idea," and then she slipped into her sultry bedroom voice; "I think we should have a four-some and you can take turns fucking all our asses...Fuck, my pussy just got all wet. Bye babe, talk to you later," click.

If anyone had looked in the truck window, they'd have seen a guy with a stupid grin on his face, a hard-on trying to rip through his Levis and a cold sandwich dangling precariously from his hand. Then they would have seen a look of panic as I realized that I had listened to the message over the speaker and as it was a nice sunny day, I was sitting in the parking lot with my window rolled down. I was almost afraid to look out the window in fear that the old guy that nearly ran me over earlier was now laying in between the Buick and my truck, clutching at his chest after hearing my girl go on and on about being fucked up the ass. Sheepishly I looked sideways and breathed a sigh of relief as the old guy was just coming out of the pharmacy next door, holding a bag which undoubtedly contained his heart medication.

I finished my cold breakfast and washed it down with luke-warm coffee before heading back out to try to wrap up the couple chores that had to be done before I could call it a day. Everything went as planned for a change and around noon, I'd finished up my week and even had a head-start on Monday. I was looking forward to just spending time with my girl. We hadn't really had a lot of alone-time lately and as much as I enjoy the other girls, Britt is the one that makes my heart do a little skip when I see her.

"Red Brick Photography; this is Brittany," she answered so professionally, although I knew she could just as easily be sitting at my desk wearing nothing but a smile.

"Hi baby," I replied; "Just checking in. I think I've got everything wrapped up, so if you want, we can do something this afternoon."

"That'd be great," she answered with a little pre-emptive giggle; "I've been working my little ass off since I left you a message a while ago. You did get my message didn't you?"

"Yeah," I laughed, "I've got to learn to be more careful when I listen to your messages. I played that one on speaker with my window open as I sat in a parking lot eating a late breakfast."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I just leave messages like I'm talking to whomever; I never think about someone else hearing them."

"No, that's fine; I should know better by now. And I look forward to hearing about your time with Becky, last night and this morning. In fact, I'm getting a little hard just thinking about her lying in bed this morning. She does appear to have a nice butt," I kidded.

"Oh, you don't know how nice that butt is; but if you're a good boy, I may share it with you," she said in a slutty slur.

My dick was definitely fully awake know as I flashed back to my vision of Britt and I making our way up the redhead's long legs. "Okay..." I said, adjusting myself as I drove, changing the subject; "So have you figured out what we're doing this afternoon?"

"Well, as I was saying, I've been working my tail off this morning. First thing I did was arrange to have the cars picked up and I let the agency know we had them shot. They should be here any time; I can't wait to get that fucking black beast out of here. It still gives me the willies just to look at. Oh, and by the way, I took a look at your shoot from last night...Holy shit, those turned out nice. I'm glad someone had the idea to add some red to the shot," she giggled, patting herself on the back.

"Yeah, that was brilliant; I'll have to give you credit for that. How did you like the Goth look?"

"I don't know, I mean the shots look good and it makes sense with the car and all, but I guess I'm not into the Goth look anyway; and then what are we going to do, are we going to do elves at Christmas? I just think it's a little too much and if you think about it, would you whack off to a chick who looked kinda like she was back from the dead?"

"Point taken," I answered, trying to conjure up the sight from just last night. "Anyway, it's not our choice in the end, so we'll just send them both versions." I let that linger a bit and then asked; "So I take it you looked at the rest of the shots?" referring to the 'private calendar' pics.

"Oh yeah," her voice a little deeper; "I'm a little jealous that I couldn't be in the shots, but Kate looks incredible in them, as do you by the way. And Gina did a good job too, although some of the angles are kind of weird. I kept flipping some of them around trying to figure them out, but the close-ups of your cock in her little pussy...well shit, now I'm getting horny again and I've already gotten off on them once."

"Yeah, well I'm getting a little uncomfortable myself. So back to this afternoon, I'm only about 45 minutes away."

"Well, if it's okay with you, I thought I'd let you take me shopping."

"Didn't you and Becky go shopping yesterday?"

"Yeah, but I didn't buy anything; I mean we tried on some things and fooled around in one fitting room," she giggled, "but mostly we just talked and got to know each other better. Anyway, I want your input too, cuz, you know, I'm really buying most of it for you," she purred.

"Yeah, uh-huh," as I thought about the two of them playing around in a dressing room. Not much could have happened because I don't think Britt could keep quiet enough to pull that off. "All right," and then kidding, added, "Maybe we can fool around in the same dressing room."

"Baby, you read my mind," she squeaked. "I wonder if Victoria's Secret carries crotch-less panties?" And about that time I heard a truck air-horn blasting through the receiver. "Damn it, there's the tow truck. We'll talk more, if I let you; when you get home. Love you...Bye," click.

I was never more excited to go shopping than I was right now; hell I'm never excited about going shopping, but Britt and crotch-less panties...hell yes!