All Comments on 'Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 31'

by GeorgeDaBuilder

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keep it up..

Love the continuation ..

Hope you find the time to write more..

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960almost 7 years ago
Yeah

You have two great stories going and I had thought they both were dead. Thanks for continuing this series.

singleotsingleotalmost 7 years ago
Great to see a new chapter.

Whether you're active or not, this is still one of the funnest stories on lit to read. Glad to have another chapter to update it and to see that you're still around. I know well how hard it is to make time to write when the family and life are interesting. Thanks for making it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am glad to see another chapter

I was just thinking that I had not seen anything from you in a long time. I am glad you took the time to write some more. Thank you for such a great story, hopefully life will not get in the way and you will have the chance to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Such a great series

There are few better site-wide for such a fantastic mix of raw sex and genuine relationships.

I very much look forward to where you lead these lovers next.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Awesome as always.

MDG1969MDG1969over 6 years ago
More?

I certainly hope you have more gas in the tank to continue this story. I'm looking forward to it.

You could certainly make some coin if you wrote more frequently and you were on Patreon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story - More Please!

Very good story with great character development. I hope this story goes on for a long time. There is so much to be reviled, can't wait!!! Thanks again for this story!

martingeemartingeeabout 6 years ago
Worth waiting for.

But please don't make us wait 2 years for the next chapter.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 6 years ago
such a great series

more please!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 6 years ago
you put so much time and art into this series

please don't let it end this way

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 6 years ago
I want to join everybody here...

In saying please continue this wonderful story. I love your characters and everything you have going on here.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stll waiting

Been a long time, but still hoping the next chapter will be forthcoming. Love this story, and your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are you rich yet? $)

Chapter 31 introduction from 2017:

"Firstly, let me apologize to the few of you out there who have been kind enough since my last chapter to keep on me to carry on. Work, Love and Pursuit of the Mighty Dollar kept getting in the way, but here we are."

Hope you are well GDB. Been a few years since your last chapter and just trying "to keep on you" for more chapters! During this coronavirus shutdown, submit those chapters you've been hoarding and let others in on your great storytelling.

Thanks! In advance! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful story telling

With a mix of a good introduction, intricate relationships, and an engaging plot that is interwoven with romantic interludes, this latest chapter is an exceptional reading experience. The only problem is that the story has been unfinished, and this chapter was posted way back in 2017. The many readers who have enjoyed this series are thus left hanging, wondering what is going to happen next, and how the story will ultimately conclude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue. At least five more chapters for a happily-ever-after (More, if you can.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous