Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pause was agonizing; "Well maybe next time you can make it back here. Anyway, thanks for taking care of my girl and getting her home safely; we'll talk to you later."

"Uh, okay, bye," I managed to say before Britt came on the line, the speakerphone off; "Hey babe...anyway, thanks again for everythinnnggg," speaking softly and dragging out the last word, the implication noted; "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

I was still cautious as I answered, "Okay, I'm glad you made it okay and you make sure and have a good time while I stay here and work all alone." I tried to sound as pitiful as I could, but she wasn't buying it.

"Yeah, well you stay busy but get some rest too. I'm sure you'll find some way to entertain yourself while I'm gone," she whispered and then snorted a giggle. I could visualize her turned away from her mom, forehead mashed against the passenger window.

"Okay," I now whispered, "have a good time, but know that I love you and can't wait to get you back home."

"Home..." she sighed. "Alright, talk to you later babe."

"Love you."

"Love you more," she whispered again, followed by the sound of a kiss; my heart ached.

**Sunday Morning**

Well I made it thorough Day 1 of my roommate-free period; only twenty more days to go? Shit, I shouldn't have done the math...twenty more days without my Britt, my girls?

I managed to keep myself occupied for most of the day with computer work upstairs, editing photos for clients and then in the afternoon, I went to the market to pick up the ingredients for the meal that Becky had promised and I was really looking forward to it. Not so much the meal, although Becky proved she was pretty proficient in the kitchen over Thanksgiving, but more for the companionship.

I vowed to myself after I got off the phone with Britt yesterday that I wouldn't whack off while they were gone and when I found myself muttering to no one last night, I added that I would not let the loneliness lead me to talking to myself either, no matter how entertaining the conversation would surely be.

I stood in the shower and had a vision of my blonde lover on her knees, sucking my cock as I washed her long hair. I wrapped my fingers around my hard cock and then just as quickly let go, remembering the deal I made with myself yesterday; stupid me. I reached over to the airplane-like cluster of controls on the wall and turned the shower to cold; that did the trick.

Out of the shower, I was standing at the mirror, scraping a day's growth off my face when a deafening wolf-whistle shattered the silence; "Nice ass," came the voice I was anxious to hear and I looked into the mirror. The beautiful redhead leaned against the doorjamb, her eyes checking out my backside as I took her in by reflection. Her long hair hung loose, draped over her shoulders, teasing the cleavage that her unbuttoned western shirt provided. Her sleeves were rolled up and her hands were in front of her, thumbs hooked in the waist band of the cut-off Levi's. Her long, toned legs led to a pair of those short boots that are so popular now; I really loved the look; particularly the look in her eyes when she caught my cock rising in the reflection before me.

I turned toward her as she began her approach. It was a runway model's stride, only slower. The heels of her boots shaped her legs beautifully and I was speechless as she made her approach. She stopped just in front of me; her heels bringing us eye to eye, nose to nose, lips to lips. Becky stepped in to kiss me, wrapping her long fingers around my cock as her tongue slipped between my lips and we kissed. I held her tight, my hands on her ass, tucked into the pockets and we moaned into the kiss.

Breathless, we broke the lip lock but not the embrace. Her hand slowly worked my hard-on; "Good to feel...er, see you," she smiled.

My cock throbbed and I took her mouth once more, spinning 180 and setting her barely-clad butt on the counter. She released my cock and wrapped her legs around my waist, frantically reaching between us to undo the few remaining buttons on her blouse. I tried to help; grabbing the back of the shirt and pulling it out until her bountiful breasts were mashed against my chest. I slid my hands down her smooth, warm back and tried unsuccessfully to sneak in between the denim band and her back.

Frustrated in defeat, I opted for the next best thing, reaching between us and taking a tit in each hand and squeezing a pair of hardened nipples between my fingers. She tolerated it for a few seconds and then pushed me back, but not releasing me from the hold of her strong legs.

She stared at me with those clear green eyes, licking her lips and breathing hard; "You know what?" she asked.

"What?" reacquiring a nipple.

Becky yelped and tried to swat my hand away, but not very hard; "I declare today a Naked Day!" she said with authority; Naked Day being a tradition here where any one of the 'family members' can declare a day where all those on site must remain clothing free for the duration of the day. Footwear may be an exception as well as an apron, for safety reasons in the kitchen. Other than that, everyone will remain bare and free, accessible to all others, without resistance. By the way, as far as I know, no one has ever resisted another participant.

"Sounds like a hell of an idea," I said as I stepped back and grabbed one leg and pulled off her boot, quickly followed by the other. I left her sitting there in anticipation as I massaged each lovely limb, starting at the sole of her feet, paying homage to each cute toe and then slowly up one leg until I reached denim and then down the other. Becky squirmed on the counter top, trying to ease her tight shorts downward. Legs completed, I grabbed her around the waist and before she knew what hit her, I had her over my shoulder and was walking into the bedroom.

She mock-fussed, dragging her nails up my bare back and I gave her a playful swat on the butt before launching her onto the king-size bed. Sprawled on the bed, she tried her best to look frightened, but her rigid nipples said otherwise. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed and she waited, watching as I ran my hands down her legs once more before acquiring the buttons that were the remaining obstacle to the sweet treasure inside.

As anxious as I, she lifted her butt and I eased the cut-offs, along with the tiniest panties, up her long limbs and teasingly proceeded to carefully fold them and turned to put them on the dresser. "Nice try Buster," she said, like an Indian war whoop and she was off the bed and in front of me before I could take a step and pushed me back onto the mattress. Taken totally by surprise, I fell back flailing and before I could respond, she had her lips wrapped around my hard cock with one hand on my balls; I was at her mercy (and loving it).

"Oh, I've missed this big cock," she moaned as she slobbered on my dick, instantly slick from taking me to the depths of her throat. She looked up at me with determination in her eyes, both hands at work, my cock slipping between her lips, her tongue playing at the base of my crown; the girl knew how to suck dick.

At this rate, I wasn't long for this world and I reached out and tugged at her hair. She glared at me for interrupting her and then we made that telepathic connection; my advanced tongue-semaphore signaling that I wanted to eat her pussy might have helped convey the message. Without a disconnect, she quickly straddled my head and I grabbed a couple of ass cheeks and sampled her wares. My plan worked, as I probed deep within her syrupy sweet snatch, her concentration on me was broken. Her one hand never slowed as she continued to jack my slick shaft, her kisses on my cock were scattered and her hips were in constant motion.

I wasn't in any hurry and I felt her frustration. I dropped my head back to the mattress and she quickly resumed her assault. She took me deep in her throat, nuzzling her nose into my balls. Coming up for air, she stroked my hardness as she caught her breath; "I love this fucking cock," running the tip of her tongue over the sensitive crown; "And it's all mine, all day long," taking it into her mouth and the dragging her teeth gently to the top.

She took a deep breath and swallowed me whole once more; at this pace, I wouldn't be lasting much longer. I ran my thumb up her slit, starting with a teasing tickle of her clit. My thumb ran just below the surface, between her puffy inner lips, gathering her juices before approaching her pink rosebud. I parked the pad of my thumb there and she inhaled, sucking my cock to the root. Again we read each other's perverted little minds and I felt her warm, sweet lips climb my stalk. I could feel the cool air, signaling her completion as she sucked lightly on the head. Without counting to three, we started; her lips working their way back down my length; my thumb stretching her sphincter and slipping inside her hot ass.

She shivered as she felt my thumb slipping inside her dark hole and then shuddered as I reached optimum depth, the palm of my hand flat on her butt. It was my turn to shudder, my eyes rolling back in my head, as she too completed her journey, her lips at the base my cock as she swallowed, her throat rippling along my length.

Satisfied that we were ready to begin, unspoken, we started. Slowly at first, she maintained vacuum and fucked me with her mouth while I fucked her ass with my thumb. Suck, fuck repeat...suck, fuck, repeat...suck, fuck, repeat; we continued, both concentrating on pleasing the other. Now at a healthy pace, I felt the end drawing near, as did she, massaging my balls and feeling them begin to tighten. Her squirming and muffled moans told me that she too was approaching the apex but I felt the need for a little insurance. Craning my neck, I reached out with the tip of my tongue and licked the length of her slit, now trickling juices. She bucked, caught off guard and swallowed hard, her slick hand massaging my balls trying to coax out my load.

We both sensed my imminent eruption and as quickly as she sensed victory, she was blindsided as I slipped two fingers of my other hand into her pulsing pussy and as crowded as it was, somehow even managed to wrap my lips around her engorged clit. Shock and awe won the day as her body erupted, her pussy flooding, washing over my fingers and I sucked it up as quickly as it gushed out. Her ass sucked my thumb as deep as it could and held it there.

Her orgasm was the final jolt I needed, inhaling, gasping at her own release while my cock then exploded deep in her throat, trying hard to drown her in hot cum. Becky's body quaked in little jolts, aftershocks of an orgasm that rolled through her from head to toe. I let my fingers be, resisting the impulse to get her started all over again. I was looking forward to a day with her; not just for the sex and loving but to spend some real one-on-one time together; something we'd never really done before.

Back amongst the living, she slowly released my spent cock, sucking it clean as she went and I slowly extracted my invading digits at the same time. I couldn't resist one last lick, cleaning up after myself, her juices still trickling out of between her swollen pussy lips. "Fucker," she moaned, grinding herself on my face before rolling off and then crawling back on top until we were face to face. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed, sampling our gifts to each other.

Rolling to our sides, we hugged, legs intertwined, pussy and cock snuggling; "That was fun," she smiled before licking around my lips for a more thorough cleaning.

I was grasping for something witty to say when my cell phone rang a familiar tune; Britt. "That's Britt, "I said, stretching for the phone; "I probably ought to get it."

"No, ya think?" Becky snickered as she made it as difficult as possible for me to get to the edge of the bed. "Put it on speaker," she said as she tickled my ribs as I stretched.

Cautious after the last time I answered the phone, I mashed the speaker button, putting my finger to my lips, warning the playful redhead to be quiet, at least for a second. "This is George," I answered in my business voice, just in case; Becky looked at me and wrinkled her nose.

"Aw shit, I'm sorry, I was trying to call my other boyfriend," Britt replied from 3000 miles away. There was that pregnant pause before the girls at both ends started cracking up.

"Becks, is that you?" Britt said in surprise.

"In the flesh," she laughed as she took possession of the phone; "and I do mean, in the flesh."

"Jeez girl, it didn't take you long to start poaching on my land, did it?" she laughed in return.

"Well, you asked me to look after him, and I did leave him alone yesterday, so..."

"Yeah, yeah, you're right and I really do appreciate it as much as it pains me to think about you getting all that dick, and me, all alone with nothing but my fingers," she sighed.

"Well, I promise to take good care of it while you're gone and if it helps, lying here in your bed, naked and freshly fucked, I really miss you."

"Hey," I interjected, "I miss her too and sweetie, I take it you're not surrounded by family at the moment."

"Good catch lover; no I borrowed mom's car after she got back from church and I'm going to meet a couple friends for lunch," pausing for a sec; "So back to you Bucko; you already brought a pinch-hitter into our bed, and I've only been gone one day...man, do I have you spoiled," she laughed.

"Okay, I admit it, I am spoiled and it is all your fault and I'm glad to see you recognize that, but in my defense, I didn't lure this red-headed vixen into our bed. Seems that you invited her and she let herself in and physically had her way with me!"

"Oh my god!" they both cried out, laughing hysterically, Becky nearly rolling off the bed.

They finally caught their breath; "I almost ran off into a ditch," Britt said finally; "Thanks babe, I needed a good laugh."

"Yeah, that's our George," Becky said, wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes. "Actually babe, I called here yesterday and he did sound a little down in the dumps, so that's why I invited myself over today."

"Thanks Becks; I feel like I'm channeling my mom, being all protective and worrying, and he's a big boy and I know he can take care of himself, but I just love him so much that I want to take care of him, whether I'm there or not."

Becky looked at me with a loving, 'you lucky bastard' look and I instantly got choked up and managed to squeak out, "Uh, you do remember that I'm right here?"

"Yes, you big ape, I know you're there, and if I had to guess, you're in the bedroom, on the bed, naked, and I really fucking wish I was there;" She sounded sad and pissed off at the same time.

"Uh...I'm sorry?"

"No, no... I'm fine...well, not fine...just, well...damn it, I just miss you so much and I shouldn't miss you this much this quick." Britt snuffed like she was holding back from crying. I looked over at Becky, a tear rolling down her cheek.

I stretched out my arm, inviting her into my embrace. "Babe, I'm so sorry," as Becky handed me the phone and snuggled into my chest. "It probably doesn't help, but I miss you more than I thought was humanly possible."

"Yeah, it helps more than you know, but at least you have Becky there to keep you company. I love my family and all, but after just one day, well, I'm pretty well caught up. It's going to be tough to keep myself entertained for the next couple of weeks."

"Twenty days," I stupidly corrected her; Becky winced, poking me in the gut.

"Aarrgh...twenty days? Thanks for that!" The air was quiet for a few seconds and I heard her take a deep breath; "No, I'll be okay. I'll just get into a groove, take it day by day, visit as many old friends as I can, go to the 'Y' and work out. It'll be fine once I get over myself."

"Yeah, you'll be fine; you're about the strongest and most adaptive person I know. Now me on the other hand, until Becky called yesterday, I'd given in to work, T.V. dinners and jerking off to on-line porn for the foreseeable future." That worked as I heard Britt laughing hard again.

"Okay, okay," she said, now snorting back tears of laughter; "Now that the self-imposed pity-parties are out of the way, what do you guys have planned for the day?"

Becky brightened right up, sitting up straight and taking possession of the phone once more; "Well for starters, I proclaimed it a Naked Day!" She was beaming proudly and I waited cautiously for Britt's reply.

"Ah, man...now I really miss you guys...seriously, a Naked Day? Now I know I'm gonna go stir-crazy while I'm here. I can't begin to tell you how uncomfortable it is to wear all these clothes. It's a good thing it's so frickin' cold out, but when I'm at home, I want to strip down and well, I don't think Dad's heart could take it." Britt paused and you could hear the gears turning over the phone; "Maybe I can get them to go somewhere...oh, I know, there's a new Indian casino that just opened. Maybe for Christmas, I'll get them a room for a night and I can have the house to myself for a day or two." She paused again and I could hear the turn signal clicking; "God I wish you guys were here," she sighed.

"Yeah well, it'll be time to come home before you know it," I said lightly. "Meanwhile, make sure that you get all the visiting and stuff done that you can, because when I get you back here, I don't think I'm gonna let you go anywhere, anytime soon."

"Don't you worry there stud, you won't have to shackle me to the bed...although, we haven't tried that yet, have we?" she said in a sultry tone. Becky gave me a mischievous look and then glanced back at the headboard and then ran a hand up my arm and grabbed my wrist.

"Aw, crap baby," I groused, "Now you've gone and given Becky some ideas. I think she's already trying to figure out how to hog-tie me to the headboard."

"Ha, that's my girl! Hey Beck's, if you manage to get him corralled, make sure and send me pictures, okay?"

"You know it, lover; and Britt, we really miss you too, but I know you'll be glad you went home. Family is real important, no matter how they seem at the time." I could see a wistful, sincerity in her eyes as she looked at me, a member of her family, so to speak.

"Yeah, I know it'll be fine, and you're right, I'm lucky to get to come back and all, but you all better be ready and rested when we get home, cuz a I see a big orgy goin' down!" She paused again and I heard her turn the engine off; "Well I'm here and damn it, my pussy's soaked. Damn you two!"

"Okay babe, well we'll let you go. Try and have a good time and we love you," I said.

"Love you guys too, but don't have too good a time," she laughed; "Talk to you later; love you!"

"Love you more, I replied and hit end.

"Well, that was nice," Becky said, taking the phone from my hand and setting it back on the table before crawling back on top of me. We kissed again as I played with her butt cheeks and she squirmed around. "I don't know about you, but I need a quick shower and I brought some pastries that need to be eaten, so how bout' it?"

"Second shower of the day, and I'm guessing not the last, but hey, why not? Who am I to turn down a chance to soap up a gorgeous redhead?"

My cock twitched at the thought and she giggled before jumping off; "That's my boy," giving me a couple quick tugs and then taking my hand and leading me to the shower.

**Early afternoon**

The shower turned out to be pretty uneventful, but we both knew that wouldn't last for long. Becky had indeed shown up with pastries from a local bakery and we gorged on a few with coffee each, convincing ourselves that we would be needing the energy later on. Lounging on the couch and watching a little T.V., we ate and teased and talked about nothing.