Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she did," she smiled, grinding on me; "but I don't think she intended for me to move in, as much as I'd love to. You're actually probably lucky that I work all the way across town or I would be here all the time and then you'd never get anything done." She wrapped her hands under my head and kissed me hard. Our tongues battled for dominance and I kneaded her ass cheeks and we thrashed about, scattering more popcorn.

**Very early the next morning**

We'd cleaned up our mess last night and Becky made more popcorn while I vacuumed. Ironically, my redheaded sleepover buddy found the movie, 'The Butler', on Netflix and we made it through maybe half before she fell asleep snuggled up next to me, my dick loosely held in her hand; I don't think she ever let go of it for the entire time. I had carefully disengaged her and moved the bowls before we had another mess on our hands and then snuggled up behind her, spooning her welcoming butt and holding her breast.

I would have woken in just that position, but with my standard morning wood, but this morning, I was on my back and I had wood, but it was now between Becky's soft lips. Her tongue massaged the bottom of my hard cock as she made her way up and down my length, one hand slowly stroking what she wasn't sucking and the other massaging my balls. I must have moaned a little and she looked up, her mouth full, but still managing a smile.

"Good morning" she gurgled, or something like that before backing off of my slobber-soaked cock. She continued to slowly jack me off, never missing a beat. "I need to get going, but I had to have this big, beautiful thing once more, so just lay back and cum for me baby," taking me back in her mouth.

"Yes, Madam," I moaned as I dropped my head back down and closed my eyes, more than willing to do as I was told. Becky giggled with her mouth full at the reference to last night's fun and games and shifted gears, determined to have the hired help begging for release.

Continuing the role playing was out of the question as before I knew it, the ravenous redhead had me at the peak and I was ready to tumble over the side; "Oh god, Beck..." was all I managed before I was arching my back, driving my pulsating member even deeper into the her accepting throat and releasing a healthy load of vitamin-rich, baby-making cum down my favorite redhead's throat. Nearly choking, Becky managed to disengage herself and double-fisted the last remaining dregs out of me, catching it on her tongue until I had to push her off with my foot. She crawled up beside me and gave me a sloppy kiss, sharing my gift to her. Our tongues spread what cum she hadn't been force-fed and although some guys might find this a bit disgusting, I actually kind of came to like it and early on was reminded that after a successful pussy plundering, the victim was generally forced to share her own leavings after the deed, so it only seemed fair that I do the same.

We lay there for a minute and just looked each other in the eye and the sadness I witnessed last night came over her again. I pulled her close and kissed her once more; "I know you have to go to work for that slave-driver of an aunt of yours, but if I had my way, I'd keep you here in bed with me all day."

Becky sighed in resignation as she traced my lips and face with her finger, "Yeah, it's tough work, helping customers all day and the only break is a quick lunch and if you're lucky, you'll get your pussy eaten at some point, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do." She gave me a peck on the nose; "But I did promise Britt that I'd check up on you, so I'll call you later and we'll see what's up." Giggling at her innuendo, she looked down between us and her eyes grew big as she saw I was hard again; "Do you gotta pee, Daddy?" she squeeked in an excited little girl fashion.

"Yes," I said, like I was annoyed and this was all a big bother, getting up off the bed and taking her by the hand; "let's go pee."

"Oh goody," she squealed as she skipped along beside me all the way to the bathroom. After what seemed to be everyone's favorite morning pastime, holding my morning wood as I willed it to pee and they played fireman, Becky scurried around getting dressed for the first time in nearly 24 hours and headed home but not before giving me another dick-straightening kiss. "I love you so much," she yelled over her shoulder as she skipped to her car.

"I love you more," I said, sighing as I punched the button to open the big rolling door at the front of the warehouse and she honked and waved good-bye. I waved back, naked, with a limp, lonely cock.

**Sometime later that week**

Well, I've almost muddled my way through an entire week without my sexy trio of roommates. Britt wisely made sure that my calendar was fairly full without being overwhelming and she checked in on me like a mother hen, making sure that all was well. The first couple times she called, I tried to garner a little sympathy, feeling lonely and unloved. She quickly cut me off at the knees as Becky had given her a full after-action report of 'Naked Day' last Sunday.

The calls weren't strictly business; Britt filled me in on the goings on with the family, still wishing I had made the trip and around mid-afternoon on most days, I was kind of wishing I'd made the trip too. Like I said, Britt called everyday while Gina and Kate had only managed to check in a couple times. Both were being kept busy by family, preparing for Christmas and said they were glad that they had done their shopping here and then shipped it home earlier, but it didn't mean they were spared multiple trips to the mall.

Gina's first call came while on one of those shopping expeditions and I could hear the sounds of hyper kids, all wound up for the coming holiday and the harried grumblings of adults who entered the Christmas season full of hope and happiness, but that was wearing thin, as were their wallets. My awesome Amazon, with her long brunette hair and stellar figure tried to whisper so that she wouldn't be overheard, but still loud enough so that I could hear over the constant background rumbling of the mall masses; "So how are you baby? Are you getting along okay without us?"

I was unsure whether I should yell over the phone, as I sometimes unconsciously do, or not; "I'm fine, although it's a little lonely and quiet, but I'm getting a lot done. Britt made sure I had enough to do to keep me out of trouble."

"Yeah," Gina laughed as a chorus of laughing teens walked behind her, causing her to pause. "Sorry 'bout that; I guess I could have picked a quieter time to call, but I had a few minutes before Mom drags me into Williams-Sonoma and I needed a sanity check before that bit of adventure."

"Oooo, Williams-Sonoma, a cook's toy store. Probably a good thing we don't have one of those here; I'd have more gadgets in the kitchen than I do now."

"Yeah, down boy," she giggled; "If you promise to be good while we're gone, maybe I'll being you something back from there."

"No, no," I quickly insisted, "They've got some neat stuff, but it's overpriced. Save your money and I've already run out of storage space in the kitchen. Tell you what, if you want to bring me something back, I know what I want."

"Oh yes, please. I've been wracking my brain trying to come up with something; what do you want?" she said, the want in her voice palpable.

"What I really want is for you to have a good time there but to hurry home soon."

"Oh god," she gasped, taken off guard. I could hear her sniffle slightly before she managed to come up with the words; "George, lover, you don't know how much I want to get back to you and the girls. I love my family and all, but I'm spoiled now and I really, well, I just really love you and miss you and...and...wait a sec." I heard her cover the phone and a muffled "I'll be right there, Mom." A little more rustling and she whispered into the phone; "I'm back, sorry babe, but I ...uh, can I call you later when I have some more time and maybe a little more privacy?"

"Sure, sure; you go be with your Mom and remember, nothing for me, okay?"

"Yeah, okay, but...hell I guess I've gotta go, so I'll call you later...and George?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"I really, really love you."

"And I love you too; so hang up and go have fun with your family and we'll talk later, okay?"

"Okay," she said hesitantly; "I love you," followed by the sound of a kiss.

It took me a bit to get over that call but I just kept reminding myself that they would all be back sooner than later.

I don't recall whether it was that same day or not, but my cell phone chimed, letting me know that I had received a text. I know I nearly giggled with glee when I saw that my precocious pixie, Kate was on the other end. 'Hey stud,' it read; 'How's it hangin'?' followed by a smiley face.

"Only Kate," I said to the empty warehouse and I replied; 'half-hard and a little to the left,'...well she started it and I could almost hear her infectious giggle.

'Only half? Wish I was there to help,' followed by a frowning face.

'Me too. So what's up?'

'Having lunch with the fam at the Cracker Barrel...borrriiinnnggg!'

I could picture it in my mind; my sweet, sexy little Kate, surrounded by doting family, yakking away like they hadn't seen each other in years, even though they all lived in the same town, while Kate sat in a corner of the booth and was busy texting like there was no one else around. The table was surely crowded with plates of fried chicken, creamed corn and mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuits and, oh yeah, fried okra. I'd tried it once years ago and I'm glad that I've never seen it fresh here in the markets, not that I'd be tempted.

"Hope you're having a good time otherwise,' I typed, adding 'watch all that fried food.' I wanted to say something else, clever but not cruel, so I just stopped there and hit send.

It took a couple seconds before she fired back; 'what? U fraid I'll pack on a couple lbs? Maybe it'll go to my tits.' Another smiley face, but with the tongue sticking out.

That's my girl, I laughed. 'Don't you screw wit dem titties,' cussing autocorrect and hitting send.

'HaHa. Okay, so...whatcha wearing?'

"Oh, we're going there are we?" I said again to the empty vastness around me. 'just a pair of boxers' send.

'Half a dozen smiley faces...ooo, show me!'

In reality, I had on a pair of jeans, shoes and a shirt as I had run some errands earlier; "well crap," quickly standing up and shucking shoes and clothes until I was in the promised boxers. I sat back in the chair and just took a selfie of myself from the chest down, the picture stopping at the bottom of my favorite Yosemite Sam undies; I hit send.

I could imagine her snorting, trying to hold back the laughter when the picture filled her iPhone screen. In a minute, she replied; 'Mmmm, nice and one of my favorites. Sexy shot but now I want to kiss you all over...not fair, followed by another frowny face.'

Before I could think of a response, she chimed in again with her own picture. I clicked on it and it took me a second to figure out what I was looking until I saw the bottom of the table, complete with dried chewing gum. Below that was her taut belly with her tiny belly button and a bit of her hand that held the shirt up. It looked like she must be wearing a skirt or something and not her favorite shorts.

'Nice...I could kiss there for awhile, adding a couple of kissy icons'

It took a couple more seconds before another announcement about an incoming photo chimed. I nearly fell out of my chair when a photo of her sweet pussy filled the screen, her lips wet and her tiny clit poking its head out. It was famed by her welcoming thighs and the inside of her skirt. I knew she had honed her photography skills since she'd been here, but this one was suitable for framing and it was taken with a bloody cell phone. Needless to say, I was impressed and now a little horny.

'Speechless' I texted back.

'Good,' she replied. 'Your turn'

'Really?'

'Only fair and I want it hard' followed by with a smiley face with an 'o' for a mouth. That icon just took on new meaning.

"Well crap," 'OK, gimme a minute'

'Take ur time, just brought dessert, smiley face'

I opted to leave on the boxers and wrangled my little buddy out of his hiding place and then scrolled back to my nasty little one's work of art and thought about her sitting there, surround by family, kibitzing and eating pie while under the table she was shooting x-rated pictures. Again, I wished I'd have taken the trip and my mind put me there beside her, my left hand under the table, diddling her slick pussy, her right hand wrapped around my cock, churning for a little man-butter (Sorry). I could never really do what my mind had conjured up but in a flash, my boy was ready for his close-up and I fumbled with the phone with one hand while the other kept me at the ready. It took a couple shots to come up with anything that came close to rivaling Kate's earlier masterpiece, but I finally got one and there I even captured a droplet of pre-cum resting on top.

I took a deep breath and cued up the shot and hit send. I waited for what seemed like forever, different scenarios rifling through my little brain. Correction, that would be my big brain, cuz my little head, you know the one I still had my hand wrapped around; well it clearly has mind of its own but it's really a one-track mind and we know where that track leads. Anyway, I conjured up a scene of an elderly aunt peeking over Katie's shoulder and then collapsing on the floor. I'm sure they blamed her heart flutter on the gravy.

Thankfully, all was well as another text chimed; 'OMG!! Later...gotta go to the little girls room, followed by a bunch of winking faces and a slew of X's and O's'.

I laughed out loud, picturing Katie clamoring over relatives sitting beside her in the booth as they grabbed at dislodged dishes of comfort food waiting to be boxed up to go, wondering where the fire was. I tucked myself back into my drawers after taking another look at one of my favorite lunch shots and sighed once more before gathering up my clothes and calling it a day.

**Saturday morning**

Well the rest of the work week flew by. I did a half dozen shoots, mostly inanimates, you know, product shots and such. I have one customer who runs an import/export business and he has what is really a kind of crappy website with little pictures of whatever he's peddling that month and for whatever reason, he drags all of that stuff into the studio and has me shoot pictures of it for the site. That's all well and good, and of course, the photos are first-rate, but on the site, he doesn't take advantage of the pictures in that you can't enlarge then to get a better look at whatever you're thinking of buying. I know that that part is on purpose; I don't know what his return policy is, but I'll bet that most people are less than impressed when they get it in the mail. He could really shoot everything he needs to with his cell phone but this is an account that Britt brought in and I'll bet you a nickel that my foxy blonde charmer of a partner had a lot to do with his bringing us his business. In fact, he was more than sad when I told him that Britt was out of town until after the first.

Britt has called everyday and we reaffirmed our love for each other each time and we knew that we would soon be back together, so we didn't dwell much on being apart. I did pass along Kate and my little texting tryst and Britt nearly blew a gasket laughing and making me promise not to delete the thread. I also mentioned Gina's call from the mall and Britt said that she had talked to her also and Gina did seem extremely anxious to get the holiday over with and back to California.

I was mulling over the past week and wondering how I would get through the next two weeks, all by my lonesome. I had scraped the last of the oatmeal out of the bottom of the bowl when my cell announced Becky calling.

"Hey, Becks," I said happily.

"Hey, yourself babe," she cooed. "Well, did you make it through the first week unscathed?"

"Yes," I said as passionately as I could muster; "The memories of you and our day together carried me through the long and arduous days since, but now I find I have a craving. Are you calling to offer to quench those desires?"

"Jesus Christ, my panties are wet. Are you writing these down?"

"No, they just flow naturally from the tongue."

"Well, I'll attest to that being a very talented tongue and yes, I'm calling to, how did you put it, to quench your thirst?"

"No, quench my desires, but if the talents of my tongue are what you long for, then I'm sure my thirst will be satisfied as well."

"Okay, enough of that or I'll have to sneak to the bathroom and rub one out real quick," she now whispered.

"I take it you're at work," I said, whispering back, like it mattered.

Becky replied giggling, "Yes, wiseass. I had a customer walking toward me, but Lisa intercepted her."

"So," I asked, a little to excitedly, "Do you have tomorrow off again?"

"Yes," she said, with the same excited tone; "In fact, I get off at 2 this afternoon, so..?"

"You know I'll take all the Becky time I can get, so I'll see you at what, about 3?"

"Actually, Aunt Virginia asked me if I could run out to the ranch and reset the thermostats in the house and in the barn. She seems to think that we get real winters here or something. She knew that I would probably be spending my day off with you, if I could, so she said I should just take off early today and drag your fine ass up with me and make a short weekend out of it; what do you say?"

"Did Ginny really say 'fine ass'?"

"You bet your fine ass she did, and that's a quote," she giggled; "So can I drag you out to the boonies and have my way with you?"

"Well, I'm not sure how I could turn down such an eloquent offer, so yes, I'll gladly accompany you to the far reaches so that you may ravish me to your heart's content."

"Good lord, are you so bored that you've been reading the girls romance novels," she laughed.

"No, maybe it's just a bit of cabin fever or something, so yeah, I'm looking forward to some time at the ranch. Maybe we can do a couple more scenes for your Aunt's growing collection."

"Yeah," Becky snickered, "She didn't say it in as many words but she did let it slip that she had had some glitches with her security system at the ranch and she'd had some work done on it, so god only knows."

"You don't suppose she's wired the house now, do you?" I asked.

"Wouldn't surprise me a bit and now that you say it, she did mention that she had a cord of oak delivered, just in case we wanted to build a fire in the living room."

"Ah yes, making love in front of the roaring fire; I didn't notice, but is there a nice soft rug in front of the fireplace?"

Becky inhaled hard and I heard her shuffling around and then a door close; "HOLY SHIT!" she nearly screamed into the phone. I held mine away from my ear, waiting for whatever was coming. "Sorry," she said in a normal volume; "That sneaky little twisted, oversexed minx!"

"I think you mean cougar," I interjected.

"Cougar, minx, leopard, civet...they're all sneaky cats!"

"A civet?"

"Yes, a civet; don't you ever watch Animal Planet? Anyway, it's just another wild cat. What I'm getting at is that I saw an invoice on the desk the other day for a company that I hadn't heard of before, and it was a personal invoice for Ginny so I didn't give it much thought. Naturally, I did look at it enough to see if it was something for the store and it said something like ursas black or something."

"Alright, hang on," I interrupted; "I may watch more ESPN than I do Animal Planet, but I do know that ursa, or ursas has something to do with bears. Isn't the constellation Ursa Minor in the shape of a bear?"

1...45678...11