Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and blushed slightly; "Well you know how nice an ass she has!" I nodded in the affirmative with a little smirk. "Anyway, when I lost sight of her going around the corner; I gave chase and found her sitting at the counter in her office at the computer. I walked up behind her and gave her a kiss on top of the head and it was all I could do not to reach down and just squeeze the hell out of those big titties. Anyway, I told her I needed a water and did she want one? She said yes and as I was walking to the fridge, I said, what I thought was under my breath, 'Nice ass' and she quickly said, 'yours too'. George, I actually blushed and then I felt my pussy get a little wet; thinking that she was staring at my ass!"

"Well, can you blame her? I mean, c'mon, that is a pretty spectacular butt."

"Well, you're supposed to like it, but, I don't know, it sort of creeped me out later when I thought about how she was probably checking out my ass all the time."

"Well, there you go," pulling her a little closer and running my hand over her warm hip; "thinking too much again," pausing to admire the line of her waist sloping up to her womanly hip. "You don't think that the girls aren't checking you out, along with each other, all the time? I mean, I watch, and it's almost like you're a bunch of dudes, hanging out at the boardwalk and gawking at all the babes that walk by."

"Yeah, well okay, guilty as charged and I'll even admit that now that I've seen my aunt's bare butt, I check her out a lot," blushing. "So anyway, I give her a bottle of water and then I sat down next to her and watched her log in the order and she explained what she was doing as she went along. It's pretty easy to do, and we were finished in a heartbeat." Becky paused again, "Speaking of water, would you be a doll and get me one; they're on your side."

"You bet," making a big deal about rolling over to reach the bucket. Never to miss an opportunity, Becky reached out and fondled my butt and I stalled, letting her have her way, and what the hell, it felt good. When she was done, I rolled back over and we were nose to nose; I nearly rolled over onto her. "Here you go," skooching back enough to let us maneuver the bottles. Becky took a big sip and then slowly trickled a stream over her tits and belly and I watched the droplets trickle across her oiled skin. On droplet lingered at her hard nipple and hung there just long enough for me to lean in and lap it up with the tip of my tongue, causing her to reach out and pull my mouth back to her breast and I suckled for a minute until she let me loose.

The redhead, with fire in her green eyes pulled my head up and kissed me hard, her tongue raping my mouth while I tormented her saliva-soaked nipple with my fingers. "I so want to fuck you right now, but I need to finish my confession before I lose my nerve."

'Confession?' I said to myself as I gave her another peck on the lips and pried the cap of my water bottle.

"So where was I? Oh yeah, we finished with the computer and Ginny leaned back and took another sip of water and then tipped the bottle and let the water run down her chest. It looked so sexy and then she looked at me and started to pour some water on me. It felt so nice and cool and I think I told her so and that's when she winked at me and reached between her tits and it was one of those bras that has the catch in the front. Well she just un-did it and her boobs just popped out. I guess I was probably just sitting there staring at those perfect big ol' hooters and she laughed and started pouring more water on them with her other hand massaging them and tweaking her nipples, which you could cut glass with now."

Becky took another sip and then dribbled water onto my chest, glancing down at my cock, also nearing diamond-hardness. She licked her lips and continued," So Ginny says, 'go ahead and take yours off, it feels good,' and she leaned over and reached behind me to give me a hand. Well I've never had anyone, you included, have my bra off one-handed as quickly as she did and she smiled as she looked at my nipples which were as hard as hers. So there we were, side by side, in nothing but our knickers, dribbling cold water over each other's tits, giggling like school girls."

"Sounds like fun," I said as I took another sip and then sprinkled the nipples. "So that was it?"

"Oh, no; not by a long shot. So there we were, half naked and horny, at least I was, and then Ginny says, 'Hey, I have something to show you;' and she turned back to the keyboard and brought up the media player, which I was familiar with. Then she says, 'I've just about finished editing Thanksgiving; you want to see it?' Well you could have knocked me down with a feather and I just nodded my head 'yes', and she said, 'goody'. Becky stopped to wait for me to say something, but I didn't say a word; "George, she said, 'goody', like a little girl; I've never seen her like that. So anyway, she pulled up a folder, and this time it was right on the desktop, not hidden in a bunch of other folders. So she makes sure I saw where the file was and winked, like 'I'm not hiding it anymore' and then she clicked on it and there were a bunch of jpegs and a couple videos. So anyway, she clicks on a video and leaned back and scooted over so that I had a clear view of the screen."

She paused once more and waited until I at least said something; "Okay, video, half-naked...what next?" She giggled that I was now so wound up in her story.

"So the video starts and you and her are in the barn. It starts with you guys talking and then kissing and then she is sucking...well you know, you were there."

"Yeah, but," I stuttered and then realized I had my hand to the ready, wrapped loosely around my dick.

"Let me finish; it takes me a minute but I realize that I'm seeing the action from a couple different directions and there's zooming and then real zooming and I looked over at Ginny and she grinned, still looking straight ahead at the monitor; 'I got new editing software...pretty good huh?' I guess I must have nodded my head 'yes' cuz when I looked down, I saw she had her panties pushed down and she was playing with herself, right there in front of me."

Well I was now playing with myself in front of Becky and I think I grunted something like, "Un-huh, then?"

"Guy's," she muttered, but I noticed her fingers were lazing around her nether region also. "So anyway, I figured what the hell, so I just kicked my panties completely off and watched the show. Anyway, it was pretty impressive and except for no audio, it was like watching a real porno. So there we are; an Aunt and her niece, side by side, legs up on the desk, spread wide and fingering ourselves, watching you fuck my aunt up the ass."

She stalled to look down at my cock and I released it and made it jump for her; "So was that it?" I asked, waiting for the end so we could have our own porno moment.

"Almost," she said, reaching down and flicking a drop of pre-cum off the tip of my cock. "So you both came and collapsed on the blanket and Ginny whispered, 'wait.' Well I quit fingering myself while she opened another file and it was all of us again in the barn. Like last time, she had us up on the loft and down in the main barn and there were close-ups of your cock fucking one or the other off us; I mean it was so fucking hot and I was just mesmerized and my fingers were flying and then I felt it."

Becky paused for affect; "I didn't look, but I felt Aunt Virginia pull my chair as close to hers as she could and then she ran her hand down from my tits, down over my stomach and then she paused just above my pussy. I felt her finger stroke my little arrow-landing strip and I automatically moved my hand and she slid hers down and before it registered, my own aunt, my mother's sister, the woman I've known all my life, was fingering my pussy and playing with my clit while we watched you fucking me on a bale of hay."

I must have let out a little groan and she reached out and slipped her hand around my hard-on, taking control. "So next," she continued, "I guess I just figured that since she was pleasuring me, I should do the same for her, so I reached over and starting playing with her. She has a big clit, but I guess you already know that," squeezing me; "and her pussy was soaking and I was surprised how tight she was. So anyway, we got lost in the video and fingering each other until I started to cum. Ginny got on her knees on her chair and I lost her pussy, but she didn't care. She started fucking me like crazy, sucking on my tits and telling me to cum, 'cum for your aunt, come like your mother use to cum,'" Becky imitating her aunt's hungry demands.

I inhaled deep and she stared at me, and squeezed me harder again; "I know, that's what set me off and I came so hard, I nearly fell out of the chair."

"Holy shit," I managed, as I grabbed her wrist to try and keep from cumming.

"Yeah, no shit," she said, looking at me for a sign or something. I didn't know what to say; we were on uncharted waters here. I don't think incest, or anything like that had ever really come up amongst us, other than in our role playing, at least as a real possibility anyway. I don't guess I have any preconceived notions, one way or the other about it, but my cock clearly didn't care, in fact, I think it kind of liked the idea.

I pulled her in tight and gave her a big hug and a kiss as I ran my hand through her hair. Nose to nose, I had to ask; "so was that it?"

She hugged me tighter and I could just make out her shaking her head 'no'. "This is just between us, right?" she asked; "No one else until I have it straight in my own head, okay?"

"Of course," I replied, kissing her softly.

"Okay," she said, taking in a deep breath. "So after I came, Ginny held me until I quit shaking and told me how much she loved me and how she would never do anything to hurt me. She told me how she had known about our figuring out the cameras and how I found the files and copied them and I started to apologize, but she stopped me and said that it all kind of worked out the way she had wanted it to." Becky sniffled, and I wiped a tear off her cheek. "She told me how she 'accidently' caught us on camera the first time we were there and it's like it flipped a big switch inside her and she said she wore out two vibrators and got calluses on her fingers, pleasuring herself so much. Anyway, she knew then that she had to replace the cameras with really good ones, which by the way, she said the security company fought her tooth and nail about, convinced that she was wasting her money for some high-end cameras for just a couple of old flea-bitten horses."

"So long story short, that's how the whole camera thing came down, but then, well truth be told, I think she's had the hots for you the first day she met you, like all of us," she teased. "But I'm getting ahead of myself, so there we were, naked, her holding me, playing with my tits and talking and then it sort of stalled and she just looked at me and we kind of had this mental conversation, you know? So anyway, I didn't say a word, I didn't even really think about it, I just did it." Thankfully she didn't pause this time, waiting for me to fill in the blanks. "So I just stood up and pushed her chair back until I could stand in front of her, with me between the desk and her. It was so hot how she just stared at me, like she was at my mercy and I could see her begging me with her eyes. I felt so powerful, I guess is the way to describe it; so I bent over and grabbed her panties which were still around her knees and I pulled them off with her legs in the air. Then I took a page from your book and I worked my way down her legs and kissed and caressed until I was on my knees with her legs spread, hooked over the arms of her chair. I looked up at her and her chest was literally heaving, she was breathing so hard. I tried my best to stretch it out, you know, tease her; but I couldn't do it. I just lowered my head and took a deep breath, smelling her excitement; I just took her pussy in my mouth, stuck my tongue as far up her as I could and let her have it."

"Oh my god," I moaned as she squeezed me a little tighter.

Becky looked me in the eyes and the excitement was obvious; "It didn't take long for her to cum and I was surprised how tight she was; her pussy almost broke my tongue," managing to giggle and sigh at the same time. I figured that was the end of the story and I was getting anxious to, well you know. I put my arm over her side and started to pull her in tight; "But after I let her calm down a little, well I just couldn't help myself and I started at her again," she continued. "Baby, I was getting so horny just listening to her moan my name and at one point I thought she'd rip my hair out by the roots. Anyway, I got her to let go of me and I straightened up and we just stared at each other as I ran my finger up and down the outside of her pussy. I teased her, like you do sometimes, you know, just playing," giving me a knowing wink and massaging my third leg once more.

"She started to squirm a little more and she was having a hard time staying in the chair, cuz her pussy juices had run all the way down under her butt and leather chair became like a slip-and-slide. I was so horny now, I just wanted to get her off one more time before I threw her onto the floor and sat on her face, so without warning, I slipped two fingers inside her pussy and began to go to town. Well she was hanging on for dear life, trying to fuck my hand, so I added a finger and started looking for her g-spot and just as I found it she was ready to come unglued, well, I eased a finger into her ass and she fuckin' exploded. I mean she exploded...uh, squirted!! I mean, she was like a fountain and she sprayed all over my tits and it was running down my arm, and it was like...fuck!! I've heard about it, but I've never seen anything like that."

Okay, now I was hard enough to break concrete and her hand was buried between her thighs. Before either of us could speak, I had her on her back and buried my bone till my balls mashed against her ass. "Fuckin'A," she cried as I grabbed her ass for leverage and went for broke.

"Fuck,Fuck,Fuck," she grunted clawing at my back as I mercilessly hammered at her vulnerable cunt. This wasn't making love, this was pure, unadulterated, fuck my brains out, sex. In what was probably record time, Becky cried out, whipping her head back and forth, red hair flying as her climax overcame her and triggered mine. We both stopped and stared; neither breathing as her pussy and my cock took control. My poor cock convulsed, spewing molten love into an erupting pussy that flooded the cavity with her own hot offering, trying to stem the tide. Spent, I collapsed in her arms and she wrapped her legs around mine and pulled me in, assuring our coupling until she was done with me.

I little pang of guilt washed over me as we both fought to catch our breath. I tried to push up with my arms to relieve her of a little of the weight, but she wasn't having it, spurring me in tighter and hugging me harder. Her breath was hot on my ear as her breathing slowed. My face was buried in a tangle of red hair and I managed to shift my head enough to draw in some cool air. Becky's pussy continued to send ripples up and down my cock and I did my version of a kegel and expelled the last little bit I could draw out of my spent balls. She giggled and gave me another cock-squeeze, hugging me tighter.

"Are you okay?' I whispered through the filter of hair. Her pussy hugged me once more in reply. I finally managed to get her to relent to rolling onto our sides, but she insisted that I would remain her captive until she was good and ready to let me go. I felt around behind her and miraculously found one of the water bottles and unscrewed the cap with the same hand.

"Do you want some water?" I asked, nose to nose. She licked the sweat off my lip and kissed me gently, but with plenty of tongue. I still needed a little water so I slowly tipped the bottle over our connection and we managed to take in enough water to satisfy us without giving up on the kiss or drowning. I emptied the rest of the bottle over us, the water seeping into the tight seam.

We dozed for a couple minutes until we felt the sun breaking down the thin layer protection that we had pretty much sweated or washed off anyway. "I guess we better get inside before we look like the dinner special at the crab shack."

"Yeah," she giggled, "You don't want to be around me when I have a sunburn; talk about your hot mess." She moaned her disappointment as we parted, both enjoying the cool breeze that washed over our nether regions, but not admitting to it.

"I doubt that you're all that bad," as we both found our land-legs and stood up. I grabbed the cushions and stuffed them back into the cabinet.

Becky was right behind me when I turned back and gave me heart-gripping look and then molded herself into me, kissing my chest softly; "I'm so lucky," she sighed. "I have you and the girls and now my aunt has opened a whole new chapter," Giving me a clinch before letting her hands wander down to my butt and giving a little cuddle; "I don't see how it could get much better than this."

I tilted her head back and said, "You never know," winking and kissing her softly. "Now," I said with a little more authority, "Let's get this place cleaned up and then back downstairs, I'm getting hungry." I turned her by her shoulders and gave her little loving pop on the butt and she squealed like a little girl and headed for the roof hatch.

We made our way to the shower and stood underneath the falling rain; "So, it's just between you and me, for now?" she said as she turned her back to let me wash what bit of sunscreen remained.

"Uh... what?" I asked, lost again in the magnificence of her posterior, soaping up her cheeks.

"Good lord," she replied, before shivering as I slipped my hand between her ass cheeks, soaping up the crevasse, tickling her puckered star; "About my aunt and me...you know...our fooling around," bending slightly to give me better access.

"Oh, that," I teased, my fingertip probing lightly at her backdoor; "Well yeah, you know I'll keep it to myself, but honestly," wrapping my other arm around her and standing her up straight against me, my hand on her breast as I nuzzled her neck and continued to tickle her asshole; "I don't know why you wouldn't tell the girls. I get the impression from Britt that they'd all like to take a shot at a little bit of Ginny."

She groaned as she wiggled her ass on my finger, enjoying my nuzzling her neck," Oh god," she shuddered as s small tremor erupted inside her. "Babe," she moaned, reaching back and grabbing my wrist, slowly extracting my hand from the warm embrace of her ass crack. Turning to face me, she stretched up on her tip-toes and gave me a long, deep kiss before hugging me tight, her face against my chest; "It's just that I'm still a little confused on how I feel about, you know, well doing it with a relative; ya' know?"

I held her tight, running my fingers through her wet hair, down her back and resisting grabbing her ass again, "Yeah, I guess it's one thing to fantasize or role-play like we do, but incest is..."

She stopped me, pushing against and looked up at me with a look I couldn't quite interpret. "I don't like that word," she said, her facial expression changing again; she was clearly confused and I was right there with her. "It's just that...that word...incest...it just sounds, I don't know, so wrong...or judgmental...or, hell, I don't know." My redhead leaned back into me and I wrapped my arms around her once more; "I know," she continued, "that most people think it's wrong for blood relatives to, well, make love and all and I don't know; if you'd asked me some time ago, I might have said that it was wrong, but now..."