Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I'll bet we're gonna find a bear skin rug in front of the fireplace. I don't know how I feel about that, you know, an animal giving up its life just so I have a comfortable place to get screwed" she said cautiously.

"Well I don't know anything about bear skins or hunting or any of that. I'm pretty sure that whatever your morals are in that regard, the skin isn't illegal or anything, unless she has contacts in China or something like that."

"Yeah," she conceded, "I've never put much thought into it really. I mean I've seen a lot of mounts, you know, deer heads and such and I couldn't kill an animal just on hang it on the wall but I guess I kind of understand the hunting side and if you don't waste it, you know, if you eat it, then I guess I'm probably okay with it."

"I agree, and not to get all icky with it, but when you think about the commercial side of meat production, it's probably a little bit more humane if that makes any sense. Anyway, enough of that; so I guess we can expect to find a bear skin rug in front of the fireplace when we get there?"

"Yeah, and it's a little clichéd, but making love on a bear skin rug in front of a roaring fire does sound pretty nice," she sighed.

"Yeah, I can scratch that one of the list then and now I know we'll probably find a camera in the living room," I laughed.

"Oh, you have a list?" she asked.

"Well sure, everyone has a list, even if it's not written down. You may have not thought of it as a list, but I'll bet you have one."

"Yeah, I have a list," she said softly, "but I'm more interested in your list. Other than the making love in the firelight on a bearskin rug, are there any other items we might tick off your list this weekend?"

"Well, you never know and this year, after getting to know you and the girls, my list seems to keep growing," I teased.

"Okay, I'm interested in the growing part," she giggled, "so we're on for this afternoon and tomorrow?"

"In a heartbeat," I said enthusiastically; "So I'll come pick you up at the store?"

"I have to grab some things at home, so how about picking me up there; I'll text you the address."

"Okay, how about food and such, do we need to stop and pick anything up or I can get it before I come and get you?'

"No, you know, amazingly, the fridge and pantry just happen to be freshly stocked. Aunt Virginia sort of threw that info out there and I didn't bother to ask why. I may never fully understand what goes on in that women's mind."

"Well, I think I have a fair idea," I laughed, "but I'm more than willing to go along with it."

"Yeah, like they say, no sense in looking a gift horse in the mouth."

"Don't you mean gift bear?"

"OH GOD," she shrieked, "it better not still have the head on it!"

"Don't worry," I kidded, "If it does, it'll be looking the other way, or maybe we can tie a bandana over his eyes so he can't watch."

"Yeah, funny, ha ha," she sighed. "Anyway, I better get back to work so I really can get out of here early. I'll text you when I'm about to leave here, okay?"

"Sounds good; I'll go pack my toothbrush and my sexiest underwear."

"Lord, okay, I'm looking forward to seeing you and I'll text you. Love you."

"I love you too, so get back to work and we'll see you soon."

"Party poop! Bye," followed by a couple kissy sounds.

** Later that afternoon**

In spite of my GPS, I found Becky's apartment and was pleasantly surprised to find that all she had with her was a gym bag, and that wasn't very full.

"So that's it?' I asked with a look of surprise as I threw her bag in the back seat of the truck.

"Well, it's only tonight and tomorrow and I really didn't intend to be wearing clothes much anyway," she winked as she stepped up on the running board and slid into the truck. I managed to land a love swat on one cheek that was poking out of the bottom of her cut-off Wranglers. She had made herself comfortable in the middle of the bench seat by the time I climbed in.

I gave her a kiss before buckling up and making sure that she was too. I put my hand on her leg, just above the knee and ran it back and forth appreciatively; "I think I'll always drive a truck."

"Why's that?" she cooed, spreading her legs a little more.

"It's about all you can get without bucket seats and I'm not willing to give this up," tucking my hand between her thighs, my wrist against what was left of the crotch of her shorts.

"Uh huh," she moaned as she squirmed in her seat.

"Well, we better hit the road," starting to retrieve my hand to start the truck.

"Here, let me," she said softly, her left hand reaching for the ignition. Successfully fired up, her hand went to the shifter and she slipped it into reverse and after successfully backing out, she slid us into drive and we were on our way.

"This is nice," she said, the wind blowing through the open windows, her long red hair playing in the breeze. She was snuggled up as close as she could be without sitting in my lap and she relished the fact that the truck did indeed ride like a truck; just enough vibration and bouncing to keep it entertaining. I could feel her heat against my wrist and after a bit, my hand began to fall asleep. I know there is a better term for that, but regardless, my hand and fingers began to become numb.

"Sweetie, as much as I love you keeping my hand warm, it is starting to go numb, so if you don't mind?"

"Oh, I'm sorry babe, it was just, well, very comfortable, but you need to be comfortable too...here," as she lifted her leg and butt and pulled my hand free. Not letting go, she massaged my hand and wrist until I was back to normal. "All better?" she asked.

"Yeah, thanks," I said, assuming I would regain ownership of my hand now; silly me.

"Good," she said softly as she snuggled in closer yet and slouched down and threw her right leg up on the seat. "Here," leaning her head forward and wrapping my arm behind her head. Now I knew where we were headed and I dutifully followed. Her left hand popped a couple more buttons on her shirt as her right hand moved mine under the open shirt until I had a handful of firm breast, her erect nipple tickling the palm of my hand.

"There, that's better, huh," she purred as she closed her eyes; "wake me when we get there, okay lover?"

I gave her breast a squeeze, "hey, before you nod off there sleeping beauty, I Googled minx, and it's not a cat, it's like some kind of old slang word from Europe for a promiscuous young woman," I said proudly.

"Yeah, whatever, close enough..." and then she drifted off.

I kissed the top of her head and gave her tit another little squeeze and she purred like a little kitten.

With little traffic and the help of power steering, we made it to the ranch in record time. Becky grumbled as she had to get out and open and close the gate behind us, leaving her breast unattended. Pulling up to the house, the horses and Don, the horny donkey, strolled out into the pens to see who had arrived. "We'll check on them in a minute," Becky said as she unbuckled and slid out the door. She waited for me to join her on her side of the truck and she looked incredibly sexy, her hair in disarray, wild and wind-blown and all but one button undone, great cleavage and those long legs and short shorts...c'mon! I nearly reached for my camera, that I did remember to bring, but she had already turned and was headed to the front porch and I was happy to watch her perky butt bounce as her boots kicked up a little trail of dust that gladly followed her.

"I'll get the bags," I yelled out behind her.

"Thanks, lover," she giggled as she bounced up the steps, purposely multiplying the bounce per step of her nearly clad butt cheeks. The little guy downstairs didn't miss a step either.

I heard her laughing and clapping her hands as I stepped over the threshold; "I knew it," she said, bending at the waist to run her fingers over the black fur, the denim splitting her cheeks. I dropped the bags on the floor and joined her, but I was more interested on the softness of her supple ass.

"Mmmm...this'll do," she moaned as she stayed bent over and my fingers strayed further south. I would have gladly let her feel how soft the bear felt on her bare back, fire or no fire, but she suddenly stood upright, nearly knocking me on my back.

"Oh, sorry baby," she said, up on tip toes to give me a kiss. "Let's get our chores out of the way first and then we can play house," she giggled as she stepped around me and headed back out the front door. I followed her out to the barn and I automatically looked skyward to see if anything looked like it had changed or was new.

"Looks like the guys fed them this morning," Becky yelled from across the barn. She was referring to the couple of high school kids that her aunt paid to come out and check on the livestock a few times a week. Becky glanced at a clipboard hanging from one of the gate posts; "Yep they were here this morning and the calendar is even marked that we will be here for the next couple days, so guess what? We won't be disturbed," and quickly pulled her shirt the rest of the way off and then struck a sexy pose against the rails of the horse pen.

"Damn," I said, admiring the view, "You'd think being a professional photographer, I'd have a camera with me at all times."

"Well, just take one with your mind and like they say, you'll have it forever," stretching and just generally teasing me.

"Oh trust me, I've got the picture and I think I've probably copied it to a dozen folders in this little pea-brain of mine," as I walked up to her and pulled her to me.

Becky strong-armed me, "Hey, all's fair buddy, shirt off."

"Gladly," I complied, her warm skin now pressed to mine. We kissed long and hard, tongue to tongue, hands to ass.

"Hmmm...this is nice," she whispered as we held each other tight and swayed to unheard music.

"Yes it is," as I ran my hands over her soft back and waist. I glanced out the door and it was nearly dusk. "It's gonna be dark soon. Where would the firewood be? I think we should try out that rug tonight," giving her butt a hug.

"Just what I was thinking," she said as she ground against me. "There is an actual wood shed to the side of the house. It should be in there."

"Okay then," and I tried to break her hold but she hung on tight.

"Nooo...I don' wanna," she whined, rubbing her tits on me as she peppered my chest with little kisses.

"C'mon little one," I said, as I pried her loose and took her hand. I started us in the direction of the big doors and then remembered, "Oh, where's the stat?"

"The what?" she asked, looking up at me with those big, dreamy green eyes.

"The thermostat," nodding upwards to the big gas heaters that hung over the stalls.

"Oh yeah, it's right here," pulling me over to the corner post of one of the pens. "It controls all the heaters, kind of averages everything out I guess," shrugging her bare shoulders as she punched some buttons and then turned us back toward the house.

"I'll go get the wood," I said as we approached the house and I spotted the shed. "You go on in and rustle us up some grub there, woman," giving her a swat that sounded harder than it really was but she played it up.

"Hey, be careful there stud, you don't want to bruise the merchandise before you get the fire lit," and she was off with a laugh, red hair flying behind.

I gathered up plenty of wood and left the majority of it on the porch. A couple of trips and I had the wood laid in and ready for a romantic time. I spotted the shorts and boots on a chair before I made it to the kitchen and sure enough, naked except for the smallest pair of underwear known to man, Becky was singing to herself and dancing in front of the counter, her little butt just a bouncin'. Her hair still hung loose and she whipped it around as she wowed the audience with her singing and dance prowess. It dawned on me that I had never heard her sing; in fact, I don't think I've ever really heard any of the girls let loose with a tune. I just leaned against the door and listened...yeah, and watched, but mostly listened, and damn if she wasn't pretty good.

The redheaded songstress finished with a big crescendo and the crowd went wild. Actually, she provided the crowd too, "Yay, whoop whoop, encore, encore!" I joined the audience and let out a big whistle and clapping and she spun so fast I thought she might screw herself into the floor.

"Shit, you scared me," holding her hand to her chest and then glared; "How long have you been standing there?"

I walked up to her on her make-believe stage and hugged her tight; "I think it was just after the first chorus...You're pretty damned good. Why haven't I ever heard you sing before?"

She pushed me away and then smelled my chest; "You need a shower, Buster."

I pulled her back in tight and rubbed her against me like a cat marking its territory; "There, now so do you, so why haven't you sung to me before?"

Pushing away again, "Sing to you? It's not enough that I moan and groan for you, or scream out your name? Now you want me to sing for you too?" turning back to the counter; "Now go take a shower while I finish up dinner."

"You too," I said and without warning or hesitation, (I did make sure she wasn't holding a knife) I spun her around and threw her over my shoulder and headed upstairs for the bathroom.

"Put me down you beast," she laughed and struggled, sorta, to get away. I finally let her down and she stood there and tried to glare at me with her arms crossed across her generous chest. I slowly dropped to my knees and looked at the tiny strings that made up the majority of her make-believe panties and I peeled the down, emphasizing the roundness of her butt, until I could let gravity take hold and dropped them to her feet. She used my head to balance as she lifted one foot to let me untangle her and then the other, which left me no option but to dip my head in and French kiss her sweet slit.

"Oh, you sneaky fucker,' she moaned as she grabbed my head with both hands and held me in place. I stood back up before her and let her help finish undressing me. It was a lot more work, what with the boots and socks, jeans and boxers. Following my lead, she had me lift one foot, then the other to remove the pooled clothing. Conveniently at eye-level, she took my half-hard cock in her hand and said, "Hey buddy, hope you're well rested because I intend to wear you out this weekend. Think you can handle that?" giving the head a kiss. My cock responded, nodding its head in the affirmative and she giggled.

"Okay, we have an understanding, so let's get showered. I've got us some finger food for dinner so I figured we could snuggle up in front of the fire, feed each other and then work on scratching an item on that list of yours; how's that sound?" as she wrapped her arms around my back and gyrated against her little buddy.

The shower if you recall is plenty big for two, so in the name of water conservation, we shared and for the most part behaved although I was fully erect and she was wet, and not just from the shower. We teased and tickled until we were nearly dry and went back downstairs, sans clothes, and Becky returned to the kitchen while I cautiously lit the fire. I'd already checked the flue to make sure the damper was open, but you can never trust a fireplace the first time you build a fire in it. As I watched to make sure that the chimney drew well and no smoke was rolling out into the room, I listened as Becky began her second set, singing up a storm.

Just as I was about to head to the kitchen to see if I could help, my songstress came out with a tray loaded with an assortment of meats and cheeses, fruits and bread. I paused to look at her beautiful face, framed by her lush red mane and she cleared her throat to bring me back to earth. "Sorry," as I grabbed the tray and started to look around for someplace to put it.

"Don't ever say you're sorry when I catch you looking at me. It's a bigger turn on than you know to be admired like that. Anyway, just set it on the rug; do you want a beer or shall I open a bottle of wine?"

"Wine sounds nice; more romantic," I said, talking to her backside as she walked back to the kitchen. Turning, she caught me once more and giggled, then turned and placed a hand under each ass cheek and pulled up and let go and they bounced delightfully. She continued on, singing happily.

I poked the fire while she uncorked the bottle in the kitchen, returning with two glasses and a bottle of Pinot Noir. Still humming the tune she exited to, I took the bottle and glasses from her and sat them on a side table; "May I have this dance?" holding out my hand; Becky's eyes fluttered and she sighed.

"I would love nothing more," she replied softly, taking my hand. Now, I'm not much of a dancer, in fact, I pretty well suck at it, but I can fake a slow dance if it just involves shuffling my feet and hanging on. Pressed tightly against one another, we tickled our feet on the long-deceased bear's backside as we danced. I was still humming and Becky began to softly sing, her breath tickling my nipple as she nestled against my chest. Eyes closed, Becky close, my mind drifted to a place I didn't recognize. So comfortable and calm, as corny as it sounds, it was just like I was floating amongst the clouds and an angel was singing just to me, softly caressing me with her voice. I lost track of time and would probably have been content to dance the night away, as they say, but the magic was broken by a stifled giggle.

"What's so funny," I asked, surprisingly annoyed at my dream-time being interrupted.

"You're tickling me," she giggled, with a bit of moaning, gyrating against my hard-on that had materialized while we danced.

I pulled her tighter;" Hey, it's not my fault; you're the one with the sexy singing voice, you seductress you," teasing.

"I didn't know I possessed such powers," she mewed, continuing to sway to the unheard melodies.

My cock was nearly throbbing at this point and it was too early in the evening for any kind of resolution to this problem so I pried us apart and managed a kiss before saying; "Trust me, you have powers you don't even know of, but you have to promise me that you will only use them for good, never evil." Well that got to her and she lost it, laughing out loud.

"C'mon," I said to the rib-tickled redhead, taking her hand and leading her to sit down in front of the fire; "I'm hungry and it all looks so good."

"Okay," she sniggled, catching her breath, "but we're dancing again after dinner."

"Alright," I said, placing the food between us and reaching for the wine; "maybe a little horizontal rumba," giving her a corny wink.

"Yeah, I could do a little rumba on the rug," she giggled at her own joke, running her fingers over the soft fur.

Dinner by firelight was slow and leisurely and we talked about this and that and the teasing was kept at a minimum with the tray of food acting as a tease-free zone. "Well that was nice, but I'm full and I need to poke the fire," standing up and stretching before stepping over to the hearth and prodding the coals and then adding a couple of logs. Bent at the waist, I knew I was putting on a bit of a show and my audience took note as I started to move.

"Not so fast," Becky purred; "I was enjoying the view. You look pretty sexy backlit by the fire; you should keep that in mind for your next shoot."

"Well I just happen to have my camera over there," nodding toward the stairs.

"No," she replied, getting to her knees and grabbing the tray and putting it up on the side table, clearing the rug; "I just need to snuggle right now," reaching for me.

I took her hand and joined her on my knees and we embraced, kissing softly before sinking down onto the fur, the fire warm and the light dancing around us. We held each other and kissed, caressing, legs intertwined. Her butt was warm from my attention and that of the fire and I rolled us to reflect the excess heat from her backside. Regardless, her front side was soon equally toasty as the snuggling became more energetic and I tried to get some space between us to cool down, but she wasn't having it.

1...56789...11