Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled her onto her back and pushed off with my arms beside her as she tried to pull me back; "I spotted the surveillance camera," I said, somewhat breathlessly; that slowed her down as her green eyes grew in surprise.

"Really?" not so surprised to not take advantage of our separation and take my cock in her hand and stroke it slowly; "Where?"

I nodded toward the fireplace; "Up at the ceiling line, just under the beam. It's really small and it would look like a knot if I hadn't seen the reflection off the lens. I'm betting that it's focused on the rug here, not on the front door."

"Well, we're not surprised are we?" she said with a lustful look in her eyes, her fingertips playing with the tip of my hard-on. I just looked down at her, waiting for...well, I don't know what, when she said; "And you did promise me a dance after we ate."

"So I did," I answered, bowing my back for a quick kiss before pushing back; "but first, I need a little dessert."

"Don't let me stop you," she said huskily, her hand in my hair, giving me a helping push as I descended until I came to the sweetest morsel in the house. Her aroma told me she was ready, hot and ready as my tongue dipped in for a sampling; "Yessss..." she hissed as my tongue slithered up from the bottom of her delectable puss, pausing to nibble at the nubbin that peaked out.

Settling in and thinking about the camera angle looking down from above, I slid my left arm under her butt and reached up for her right tit, her nipple anxiously waiting. With my right hand, I pushed her leg out wide, nearly perpendicular to her frame, opening her pussy to me and whoever may be watching at the other end of the digital connection.

"Oh God," she moaned as I began to partake of the last course. I nearly hyper-extended my tongue, wanting to give Aunt Ginny a good view but the thrashing the redhead was doing probably made close-ups nearly impossible. Looking to stabilize the set, I pushed back and up on my knees, I took possession of both legs and rolled her up until her butt was off the bear, her legs split wide and the cherry on the sundae there for the taking.

I paused to look down at her and her green eyes flashed her desire as she chewed on her lower lip, knowing what was coming next. Not one to linger when the surprise is gone, I attacked, spearing her pulsing rosebud with my tongue.

"Oh Fuck," she moaned, pushing from within, willingly opening for the invasion. My stiffened tongue slipped past the constricting sentry as I tongue fucked her delectable ass. "Fu, fu, fu, fu," she grunted as I head bobbed, my tongue deep in her hot ass, my nose now slick with her juices as it dipped teasingly into her pussy with each thrust.

The flailing redhead had found her throbbing clit and when the time came, she pulled the trigger and she exploded and I was soon drowning in her juices as she squirted for me for the second time. Her body froze as she ejaculated on my face. I backed out enough that she was able to see the clear stream rebounding off of my forehead and feel it running over her pussy and ass and dribble onto the bear below. I could only imagine how it looked through the 'secret' surveillance camera above.

Convulsions ceased, I slowly lowered her butt to the bear below. "Oh baby," she panted, reaching up with both hands to the sides of my head and tried to drag me to her. Wanting to keep my ears attached to my head, I eased up her body, kissing and leaving a trail of her juices like a snail until our lips met and she kissed me long and hard. "I'm so sorry," she said repeatedly as she licked her cum off my face.

I moved my head back and forth playfully, like a big puppy, smearing as much of the thick, sweet fluid on her face as I could until she gave up and just laid there giggling. I lapped up after myself and when I was satisfied with my efforts, I pushed up ad looked down at her glistening face. "I love you so much," she whispered, puckering her lips, asking for another kiss. Leaning down, our lips met and my cock found its way home, slipping silently into her welcoming pussy.

She gasped in our kiss and her tongue plunged deep into my mouth, fucking me back. Content to just enjoy her afterglow, we embraced and made almost undetectable movements. Making love, not just fucking, we kissed and petted, interlocked until we both felt the pressure build.

"Cum for me baby," she moaned, raking her fingernails up my back, her heels locked behind my knees. "Fill my pussy, baby. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me. God, I can feel your cock swell! Come on, give it to me, give me your cum baby...give it to meeeee!"

Happy to oblige, my cock swelled, sealed inside her pulsing cunt when I came, and came hard. My arms were under her back and I grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled down, making sure that she couldn't move, like my powerful ejaculation might blow her clean off my cock and across the room, leaving me to make a further mess on the once proud creature beneath us.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she cried out as she wrapped her legs under my ass making sure that I didn't let her pussy push me out into the adjacent room. Locked together, my cock and her pussy worked each over until we had nothing left to give.

**Some time later**

My butt was cold and when I realized where I was and I moved my hands down and felt Becky's ass cheeks; equally as cold. We had passed out and then to sleep until the fire had gone out. Our fronts were still warm as we were still wrapped in each other's arms and for all I could feel, my cock, now my morning wood, was still lovingly held in her sweet snatch.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I moved my hands up and down her smooth backside.

"Good morning, I think" kissing her lips softly, not trusting my breath.

"Good morning," she murmured; "and you too," she giggled, her pussy hugging my cock. Burying her head under my chin, like a kitten under the covers, she said, "I don't want to get up."

"Yeah," I said, "But your butt's cold," squeezing each cheek. "And I need to pee," flexing my cock.

My disheveled redhead moaned as her pussy clinched my wood and then released; "Okay, I need to too, so hurry up and then come back and get the fire going again; I'm not ready to get up yet." Her pussy hugged me tight as I made my escape and she moaned her disapproval loudly; "Hurry up, I gotta go to!"

I stood up and stretched and got my footing before I headed to the downstairs bath. I heard her singing again until the splashing waters drowned out her sensuous serenade. "Next," I yelled out, taking two steps to the left to splash water on my face. I felt the breeze as she stormed in to the bath and then there was a satisfying sigh and what sounded like someone filling the toilet with a garden hose.

I glance to my right with a questioning look; "Sorry," she whispered, like someone else in the house might hear," but I really had to go."

"I know the feeling," I laughed and then looked around for some mouthwash or something to get the furry feeling out of my mouth.

Becky read my mind; "There should be some mouthwash under the sink," she said as she was reaching for the toilet paper. I found the big bottle of minty freshness and poured a little into a Dixie cup from a dispenser on the counter.

"I haven't seen one of these since I was a kid," picking up the plastic holder, turning it over to see if was indeed an original Dixie cup dispenser.

"Yeah," Becky giggled as she dabbed and then reached back to flush the toilet; "It's probably a collector's item now," as she stood up and took the cup from me and took a swig, swirling it around before spitting into the sink. She caught me staring at her in the mirror; "What?"

"Oh,uh," taking the cup back and throwing back the dregs and swirling them around in my mouth before spitting into the sink, really just stalling; "I don't know, I just thought it was kind of sexy the way you just matter-of-factly just did that," pointing to the mouthwash bottle and the sink.

She looked at me like I had just sprouted a second nose; "You thought gargling and spitting was sexy?" raising one eyebrow.

"Well, when you do it...yeah, kinda, I guess," shrugging my shoulders.

Becky looked down at my half-hard cock and shook her head; "Weirdo, now get out of here and get that fire started," giving me a slap on the butt as I turned to leave.

I'm not sure how she did it, but she looked just as fresh and gorgeous as she did before we crashed on the rug last night. I had the fire going once more and she walked into my arms and we shared a long, deep kiss. "Last night was perfect, "she purred as she buried her face in my chest hair, wallowing around like she was chasing an itch. Taking my hands, she led us down until we were once again lying parallel to the flames in a tangled embrace. Between the kissing and the roaming hands, I was soon resurrected and Becky purred loud as she took me in her hand and stroked it lovingly.

Letting go for a second, she rolled away, onto her side and latched back onto my cock; "Spoon me," she said softly. I followed and had one arm under her neck as a pillow and my hand on her hip. With very little coaxing, she had me back where she wanted me. Wiggling and re-aligning our legs, she let out a deep sigh and took my hand and brought it to her breast and held it there. I nibbled and kissed her neck and shoulder and her pussy gave my cock a loving hug; "I think we should just stay here all day," she said softly, squeezing my hand on her tit.

"Works for me, but we may have to call for delivery," I said, timing the growling of my stomach perfectly.

"Okay," she sighed, somehow commanding her pussy wall to ripple down my cock, pulling me in tight; "I just want to enjoy this as long as I can."

"As long as you want, baby," I answered with a flex of my own and a kiss on the neck before resting my head on my arm, enjoying our closeness.

**Sometime later that morning**

"George...George, baby...wakey, wakey," followed by a nibble and kiss on the ear that sounded like the crack of a rifle; I woke with a start.

"What? Oh, hi," I said in my grogginess. I tried to focus on the lovely nakedness kneeling beside me.

"I think you've had all the beauty sleep you need," she giggled before leaning down and contorting herself enough to kiss me on the lips. My hand went automatically to her leg, up over her hip, her butt just out of reach.

"Sit up, baby," she giggled again, grabbing my wandering hand and trying to pull me upright; "I made us some brunch; your tummy growling kept waking me up, tickling my back.

I managed to push myself upright and leaned against the couch when I heard a strange noise; "What is that?" tilting my head like an old dog.

"It's raining, silly," she laughed as she sat down next to me, hip to hip; "the roof on the porch is metal, so it's kind of loud. I'm glad you piled a bunch of wood on the porch yesterday, cuz it looks like we're house-bound for the day," her hand snaking its way to my lap. "It looks like we'll just have to spend the day inside until it's time to head home," her hand now wrapped around my growing cock.

I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in tight and kissed the top of her head; "I can think of worse ways to spend a rainy day; naked on a bear-skin rug with a roaring fire and a beautiful redhead."

She gave me a gentle squeeze, turning her head for a kiss; "I think this will go down in my diary as a perfect day too," collecting her kiss.

"So you keep a diary?" I asked, my draped arm now caressing her right breast, teasing a stiffening nipple.

"I have since I was a little girl," she shivered, and not from the cold.

"So out of curiosity, what goes into a diary; just notes of the day?"

"Well," she said, slowly drawing my cock up and down in her soft grip, "yeah, you know, special things that happened that day, things of note. I don't put down what I ate for breakfast or that kind of thing, but , well like last night, that'll definitely go into my diary." She sighed as she re-ran last night in her head and turned to look down at my now hard cock; "Yeah, that will definitely be in the book, probably in all caps and maybe in red ink," she sighed again before ducking down and giving the tip of my dick a little kiss.

Before she got carried away, I pulled her back up and turned her until she laid across my lap, looking up at me. Her green eyes shined and a blush broke over her chest before I brought our lips together and we kissed deep. Half propped up in my lap, her long legs stretched out toward the fire, wiggling her toes as we talked and I teased her nipples, we rambled on about this and that, her dreams and mine, silly ideas we both had growing up about how our lives would be.

"Yeah," she sighed, taking her seat back beside me and reaching for the forgotten tray of food she'd brought in earlier; "I'll have to look back, but I'm pretty sure that pre-teen Becky never dreamed about anything like you and Britt, Gina and Katie." She handed me a cold cream-cheese covered bagel, but not before taking a bit for herself; "I had a pretty vivid imagination once puberty hit, but I never dreamed of anything like the last couple of months...never, ever, ever," as her hand once again laid claim to my dick.

Becky managed to feed us both and reminisced about her childhood while still managing to keep me at half mast. "I love to listen to the rain," she said and paused for a minute; "I remember once when I was probably about ten or eleven, we were visiting here and it was raining and I thought it would be fun to run around outside in the rain, so when no one was looking, I snuck out the back and ran around on the lawn and I was soaked in seconds. Under the trees, it seemed to rain even more than it really was; I think the leaves kept a lot of the rain back until it just couldn't hold back anymore and it just poured down...It was so much fun!"

There was another playback pause until my cock was in a death grip and Becky turned and squealed;

"Have you ever made love in the rain?"

Before I could answer, she was up on her feet and grabbed my arm to pull me upright; "C'mon," she said, excited as a little girl running to the living room to see what Santa had left under the tree. "Wait," pausing at the bathroom," let me get a couple towels," sprinting in and out before continuing to drag me to the back door.

We stood on the small covered porch and I reached out to feel the rain pouring off the roof; "I don't know Becks; it feels like a pretty cold rain to me."

"Aw, c'mon ya big baby," she laughed as she dropped a couple of towels on the porch before throwing one over her shoulder and grabbing my arm with both hands and dragging me out into the rain. She had us halfway into the yard before she dropped the towel on the grass and began to laugh and twirl around with her arms out wide, her face looking up into the canopy of leaves above. Once again, I longed for a camera, a water-proof one, as I watched the redheaded water nymph dance and play. Her long red hair, her creamy skin, the green grass, the muted light; it was a perfect combination.

Once again, Becky caught me off somewhere else and was laughing as she grabbed my hand, "C'mon," dragging me along," have some fun, dance with me," as she began to twirl around again, her wet hair whipping out behind her. As she should have remembered, I'm not much for dancing and I can't think of a time that I ever twirled, at least not when anyone else was around.

I half-heartedly twirled and that only made me colder and remembering why we were out here in the freezing rain, I pulled the whirling redhead into my arms and kissed her hard. I ran one hand down to her chilled ass and slipped my fingers between her cheeks for warmth, the other snaked between us, tit in hand to warm it.

"You remember why we're out here?' I asked as her left hand searched in vain for her favorite plaything.

"Yeah," she replied with disappointment in her voice, "but little George doesn't seem to like the cold," finally finding him hunkered down against the elements. "Maybe he just needs a little encouragement," she said, trying to hide the sound of her teeth chattering. With great reluctance, I let her pull me down to the cold, wet towel. Straddling my chest with her back to me, she backed up until her pussy was parked over my already wet face, rivulets of rainwater coursing down the crack of her sweet ass, adding to the rainfall.

Grabbing her hips, I pulled her down until my lips were sealed around her slick snatch; if I had to drown, I'd rather it be in pussy juice than crystal clear rain. Becky's warm mouth found her chilled plaything and we both tried to find the romance of making love in the rain. Becky's pussy was wet and warm, so at least my tongue wasn't freezing, and belly to belly, our front sides were relatively comfortable. My cock was fine as long as the big guy was ensconced between her warm lips, but he still wasn't standing tall and jumping for joy.

Becky shivered despite my constant running of my hands up and down her backside and she finally admitted defeat, rolling off beside me. Still smiling she spun and wrapped herself in my arms and we hugged tighter; "I guess we need to wait for a spring rain," her teeth chattering. I would have kissed her, I loved her for the attempt, but I was afraid of getting my tongue tenderized.

"C'mon," standing up quickly, taking her and the soaked towel with me and heading for the protection of the back porch. Dropping the drenched towel and grabbing the two dry ones, we quickly dried each other enough to let us back in the house.

"Christ Almighty," she said, shivering so much that I was now a bit worried. I scooped her up in arms and carried her up the stairs and sat her on the upstairs toilet while I reached in and got the hot water going in the big shower. Anything would have felt warmer than what we had left outside, so I pulled her in and closed the door behind us, wrapping my arms around her and let the warming water wash over us until I finally had to turn it down a bit.

"I may not put that down in my diary," she said softly into my chest, her shivering slowly dissipating. I danced with her in my arms, slowly turning like a chicken on a spit, moving the hot water over all her backside, then mine. Thankful that the house had a generous supply of hot water, we were finally thawed and after a quick once over with a wash cloth and some froofy smelling body wash, we begrudgingly turned off the water and stepped out.

The cold air hit us and we immediately went into dry/hug mode. I worked on drying her hair as she hugged me tight; "Babe, your butt is still cold," vigorously rubbing her little hands over my ass cheeks.

"I'll live," I said softly into as I ran my fingers through her long tresses, hoping to avoid any massive tangles later on. "You're about as dry as I can get you," I said, dropping the towel to the floor; "let's get back in front of the fire and get warmed up."

Becky looked up at me and nodded and then started for the living room, but not before grabbing the big comforter off the bed.

**Some time later**

I'd thrown a couple more logs on the fire before wrapping my redhead and I up tightly in the down filled comforter atop the bearskin rug. I woke up sweating like the proverbial pig, smothered in blanket and supple warm body. Becky snored lightly, her face nestled in my chest and I tried to unwrapped myself, at least partially. Wrapped tighter than the #2 carnitas burrito at my favorite Mexican restaurant, I finally gave up and whispered to Sleeping Beauty; "Becky, Becky sweetie."

"Mmh, um, humph, grumble, grumble," burrowing deeper into my chest.

I tried to break her hold, working my legs and arms, but the girl's hold was impressive. I even tried rolling onto my back and carrying her with me, figuring it would either roust her or loosen our fabric bonds. Finally after enough thrashing around, Becky mumbled something unintelligible and I gave it another try; "Becky, wake up lover, I'm burning up in here."