(Everybody Needs) Good Neighbours

Story Info
Passions grow between hot single neighbours.
2.6k words
4.13
5.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsMike5
ItsMike5
12 Followers

Pete 5.30pm Thursday: What a day, Too much work, not enough time, never enough money. Good to be home though, I'll just check the mail box and "oh hello"! Lynne next door has just pulled into her driveway, perfect timing. Her business suit always grips her tight but and strong thighs perfectly.

I'm Pete, 31 year old single guy, in accounts for an Australian suburban equipment leasing company. Average office Joe. The job pays OK, decent house in a decent suburb on the western outskirts of Melbourne.

She's Lynne, I think she's roughly the same age, also lives alone in the townhouse next door. Classic redhead, striking shoulder length hair, gorgeous clean white skin with a few cite freckles. She clearly works out though, every part of her is toned. That suit oh my it grips her so well. Her firm C cup breasts barely move they are so perky. If only she would come and .... Oh damn she caught me looking. Better wave and head for the house. Before she catches me staring.

Lynne 5.28 Thursday: Typical afternoon freeway bullies. See a woman in a nice car and they all want to show me how big their dicks are. Cut me off, cruise alongside and leer in the window. As if I don't get enough of that working in a city investment firm. Heaven forbid someone look good, work hard, be good at their job and not want their sweaty hands all over the one suit that hugs me just right.

My name is Lynne, 29 year old single professional in the big city. Or tea lady if you ask half the guys in my office. Not that guys are a problem for me. I work out, I get a ton of attention, but half the guys I date still live at their mother's house and the rest just want a trophy for the cabinet. Where are the smart and sweet an "Oh hello", its Pete. He's a bit shy, but very nice, he's the stereotypical boy next door.

I'll just give him a look at this fine suit and see if that boy next door has any wild man in there. Yeah caught him looking and ooooooh. Maybe this one's not ready for the Alpha female either. I'd probably break him. I wonder if he even notices?

Pete 11am Saturday: The joy of being a homeowner, mowing the lawn on a Saturday morning. Great. Well oldest t-shirt, oldest shorts, sweaty. I really hope that no one, ah crap. Its Lynne back from her morning run, probably fitted in a hot brunch date and a gym session. Those milky white legs though, so toned and those short little running shorts bunching around her .... Oh no I'm staring! And these old shorts have no elastic. Don't look down Lynne! Look her in the eye! Oh but that flat stomach, that sports bra, that gorgeous red hair that smile. "Ummm morning".

Seemed to get away with a bit of small talk, surely she didn't notice the tent being pitched down below, as soon as I get in that door ........ aaaaaaaah. Yeah out you come, oh yes. The couch will do, just lay back and, ooooooh yeah that feels good. Those shorts, yes, her legs, yes, the perfect tits oooooh fuck yes aaaaah.

I needed that, really hope she didn't notice the boner. Oh crap the curtains. She's right there in her front yard. She wouldn't have been looking up here, would she?

Lynne 11.07 am Sunday: Well he sure as hell notices some things, that bulge, I have to get a look at what is going on down there. Nice forearms too, nothing like an old t-shirt. But why run off so quickly if he likes what he sees, he can't get through that door fast enough, probably straight to the kitchen for a beer, oh wait.

Shorts off and wow look at that! Oh go young man no wonder he was in a rush look at him jerk that thing. He's in another world. Geez I do have it. He's going to rip it right off of he goes any harder. Don't just stand there staring girl what if he looks up? Better just get over to my side of the fence and I can slide a sneaky hand down ..... aaaaaah, yes.

Mmmmm Go on Pete, what are you thinking of? Oooooh yes. Me riding that? Mmmmm Me sucking it? Ooooh oooh You ramming it into my ...... Oh big boy you were excited. Oh he's about to look up.

Right forget about shower time. Its spa bath day today, time for those water jets to pay their bills.

Lynne Sunday 10am: Gorgeous sunny day, tanning bed in the yard. I'll get five minutes before I burn even with half a tub of sunscreen on, totally worth it. I love these days but the sun is not a redhead's friend sometimes. Still an excuse to try the new bikini out.

Nice sunny spot. My legs, are they burning already, better rub some sunscreen in. Feet, done, calves done, thighs .... And what is that I see. Just out of bed are we Pete. Nice boxers, nice arms, no need for a shirt in your own kitchen when you think I can't see in. Oh and you think I can't see you watching me rub this lotion into my thighs. I had better take my time then.

Good thing I have such dark sunglasses, you have no idea I'm watching you leaning over the counter pretending to read the newspaper. Turning the pages and drinking your coffee with your left hand. What is that right arm doing below counter level. "Siri, Call Pete Next Door".

Pete 1015am Sunday: Oooh yes rub that lotion into those firm thighs. Now the stomach. Now the .... Oh who's ringing at this time on a Sunday "Alexa, answer".

"Hi its Pete"

"Now wrap your fingers around the tip and squeeze it."

"What.. is that?"

"The lotion is so smooth, I bet you wish you were rubbing it in. Now squeeze, then run your fingers up and down, squeezing every time you reach the head. My arms need lotion as well."

Oh wow look at the sun glisten off of the lotion on her biceps, that's turning me on so much.

"You had better be squeezing that head, if there's anything leaking out rub it around with your thumb. Don't look away. Now we don't want any awkward tan lines here so I don't need this top."

Those breasts, even more mazing than I imagined. Sitting up with tiny light brown nipples. She's going to rub the lotion in now isn't she, oh please.

"Both hands on the table big boy. Before this lotion gets rubbed in. I want to see it. Hands away, stand up straight. Oh yes so hard, so beautifully hard. Grab it for me while I rub this lotion in, I want to see you stroke it".

Oh yes she's so hot, and she's rubbing more into her inner thighs, yes spread those legs apart. Oh yes slide those bikini bottoms to one side. Wow so smooth, such a tight looking ooooooooh aaaaaaaah no. Oh oh oh no, all over the counter, the newspaper, my coffee! So fast, oh no so fast.

"Ah ah ah yes big boy yes. I knew you liked what you saw, ah ah ah. Such a beautiful big load. Ah ah ah ah yes! Yes thank you yes! Fuck. Siri hang up."

Pete 5.48pm Monday: Now that even my bills come by email why do I even check this letterbox? Oh that's right, hello Lynne! Well time to try a bit of small talk. She seems to like to talk. I'll just take a few steps toward the fence and see whether or not she's all talk. Oh good she's coming over.

"Hey Pete! How as your day? I bet its been a hard one"

Cheeky girl and a cheeky grin, what's she got one her mind? Surely nothing much out here in front of our houses. Mrs Di Marco is right across the street.

"Days like this I can't wait to get out of this suit jacket"

OK that's good to know, she's opening the jacket and wow! I bet she usually wears a shirt under there. What a gorgeous firm little breast. That nipple is as perfect up close as from across the garden. A bead of sweat running down that I can't help but watch. As hot as I imagined when I was showering this morning.

"Go on take it out."

Lynne 5.50pm Monday: That bulge, let's see how adventurous he is, Mrs Di Marco is behind him, she won't see. He's not going to is he? Oh wait, oh wow!

Just standing up straight and hard like its always supposed to be out like that. Clearly at least five inches outside the pants there, could we be looking at seven all up? So beautiful and straight, uncut but the foreskin has rolled back and that head is so beautiful and smooth, even a dribble of pre-cum.

I just want to ...... no Lynne don't be too keen. Office boy here has to work for it.

"You're s.s.s.o hot"

So hot? Is that his best line? I've got him under my spell without even trying, now for the super smooth power girl response and "Thanks, your cocks pretty cool"

Your cocks pretty cool? Welcome back to high school Lynne. Button up and get inside, you need to work on your seduction game Miss.

Lynne 7.00pm Tuesday: Hot yoga, hot booty more like it. That session always has me looking and feeling great. This outfit just makes me look like a goddess. All I can think of is that lovely hard cock next door. Time to see what the top drawer has for me. Hello Mr Rabbit.

Pete 7.00pm Tuesday: That workout gear again. Always worth being near the front window when she gets home from yoga. Tight sports top be damned, I've seen those beautiful firm, ooooooooh, thank goodness for lotion, yes.

"Aaaaaaah yes aaaaah I want it yes"

Forgot that window was open, is she...?

"Yes put it in oooh yes"

She is! That's so hot, and this lovely hard grip with a little bit of lotion, no point being gentle. That feels so good. Imagine that's her tight pussy that's gripping it as you thrust into her "Yeah fuck I want to fuck you".

Did I say that out loud?

Lynne 7.05 Tuesday: Two moist fingers rolling around my clit, feels so good. This Rabbit is the best toy out there, just slide that a little further.

"Yeah fuck I want to fuck you."

Did I just hear? Is he? If I can hear him that means... Oh my, "Well fuck me hard then!"

He must have heard that and Mrs DiMarco as well. Oh well enjoy that old girl.

"Do you want this, do you want this?"

He sure as hell can hear me!

Pete 7.08pm Tuesday: Oh amazing, she can hear me. That feels so good. "Its so hard for you, ride this baby, its so damned hard!"

I bet that will get her going.

"I can see that, open this damned door so I can."

The back door, she's right there. I can't get there quick enough. I've still got my socks on oh no! Ah who cares.

Lynne 7.10pm Tuesday: Open this door, I didn't think this through, vaulting the fence naked, standing here on the back porch for anyone to see. About time. Hehe, he's still got his socks on.

Right, no waiting for him to work anything out, now I'm in I'll just grab this kitchen counter, bend over and see if he, oooooooh. That thick cock just plunging into me, stretching me out, filling me up.

He's not shy at all, oh that feels great. A fat hard cock thrusting in and out in and out so deep, his hips slapping into my ass. My legs, they're shaking already. I can't hold on "Aaaaaah yes I'm cumming!"

Pete 7.19pm Tuesday: I'm just getting going girl. Don't buckle on me now. Let's spin you around so I can see you.

So hot, porcelain skin, flame red hair, hard thighs, I'm not stopping now. Up onto this bench you go.

Now let's spread these legs apart, that's right, wrap them around me, pull me in and I'll spread those lovely soft lips apart and, aaaah so warm and tight. Those wide eyes, she can feel every inch. Those strong fit legs squeezing me in with every thrust. Her hot breath on my neck now. Her tongue in my ear, oh I can't hold this.

Not in her though, I want to eat that delicious pussy, pull back and oooooooh. Oh yes, her washboard stomach, her firm tits, those beautiful nipples covered in my cum. Oh yes.

Lynne 7.34 Tuesday: So hot to be covered in his cum, but I wanted to feel it shoot inside me. I love that feeling, that warm ruch as cum fills me up, there's nothing like it. Oh except THAT.

His lips around my clit, the soft sucking, the tingling, oh and a finger stretching me out. Now two sliding in and out gently, the suction on my clit and the fingers inside. Now the gently flicking tongue. Oh I can feel that shaking running down almost from my stomach to the tip of my toes.

Just lie back and let him work girl. Grab that hair, don't let him go anywhere. Oh that's the spot. "yes there, right there."

I can feel that build up, his gently flicking tongue, its right on the spot. Oh wow right there that's it. My legs, theyre shaking again, pull them tight around his shoulders. "Aaaaaah yes yes yes YES!"

Wow, I did not expect that. Don't go anywhere, its time for me to show you my party trick.

Pete 7.41 Tuesday: Good work young man, I think that's hit the spot. At least she's releasing her legs from around my neck though. As gorgeaous as they are that was tight. She's hopping off the counter. I guess that's it for now.

Oh she's gone to her knees, she's rolling back the foreskin, well its been long enough. Her lips around my head, her tongue rolling around, I'm hard again and it feels great.

Her lips wrapped tight around the foreskin pushing it all the way back, her tongue cleaning my head clean. Now her lips over the foreskin pulling it up again. Wow, what a technique, that's amazing.

Working the head and foreskin with her soft lips and tongue, her hand gripping the shaft, slowly squeezing and pumping as well. This is the most amazing blowjob I've ever had. And now her other hand gently stroking my balls. Just keep doing that, its incredible.

Stroke that beautiful red hair as it flicks my thighs, she's got such a beautiful technique, shallow, delicate yet every part feels like its being pampered. I'm building up. Better let her know, "I'm going to .."

Oh she knows, she doesn't mind, now she's locked her lips around the head and .... "Ooooooh yes".

Two, maybe three big shots and she hasn't flinched at all. She's looking up, what a beautiful smile and just a drop on her chin.

I think its time to head to the bedroom, this is going to be a long night.

Pete 6.30am Wednesday: Oh be quiet alarm, I've had absolutely no sleep. Seriously work time? "Lynne I've got to go to work, Lynne. Lynne?"

She's gone. I must have been sound asleep. I guess she has to work too.

Ah text message "Sorry had to run, duty calls. See you around the neighbourhood."

I guess what they say is true, everybody needs good neighbours.

ItsMike5
ItsMike5
12 Followers