Wilderness Adventure

Story Info
I go camping with my boss, Laura. Skinny dipping leads to...
1.2k words
4.31
18.1k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At an undisclosed state park in Wyoming. Summer 2019. I was 19 at the time, working as a mapping technician for a state park near my hometown in Wyoming. It was one of the larger parks, although being rather off the beaten track we didn't get as many visitors as some. Due to this we didn't get much funding, so there were usually only three or four people working there at any given time.

At this point in the summer it was just me, my boss and a half retired plumber who usually only came in when something needed fixing. This meant a lot of the time it was just me and my Boss. Now at the time I was still pretty shy so I wasn't exactly great at making conversation most of the time.

My boss, Laura, was a divorced mom in her early 40s, and due partly to the nature of her job, having to go into the field regularly, and partly due to going to the gym every morning was in pretty stunning shape for a woman her age.

Normally I wasn't attracted to women over twice my age, but something about the way Laura looked at me made me feel like she was one of very few people who truly understood me. I had a girlfriend in high school, but it didn't end well, and honestly it never felt like she really took the time to get to know me. I guess I can't blame her, being at a time when everyone is trying to figure themselves out makes figuring out a whole new person a big ask. But with Laura it was effortless. She knew who she was and what she wanted and her determination and self assurance was intoxicating to the sexually naive me.

One day she called me into her office

"Hey Ben, as you know I am heading into the park tomorrow to check the park border signs and permits on Starshine lake."

"Yeah of course do you need help preparing anything?" I asked.

"Well actually I was going to ask if you would come with me. You see Tom's wife is sick so he won't be able to come, and as you know park policy prohibits workers from going into the park alone. Of course since you will be performing official park ranger duties you will be paid extra for this trip."

I wasn't about to turn down extra money, and a free camping trip.

"Of course I would be happy to come!"

"Great, in that case postpone your other assignments and get packed. We leave at 8am sharp."

The next morning I arrived 30 minutes earlier than usual, splitting the heavy morning fog over the road as I drove into the park office. I saw Laura's truck parked out front, and caught a glimpse of her bent over the back of our work truck, loading her backpack, her wide hips and firm ass was teasing me.

We finished loading all the gear and hopped in the truck. We drove into the access point and donned our packs for the 10 mile hike to our first camp spot. The trail started off quite wide and we were able to walk side by side and talk, mostly about how my school was going, among other things...

"So what does your girlfriend think about you working so far away?" asked Laura.

I explained that I was in fact single, and while she was very consoling I thought I noticed a twinkle in her eye.

As we got deeper in the trail turned to singletrack. I was happy to play the follower as it afforded me a rather outstanding view of Laura as we hiked up hill after hill.

Finally we made it to our camp. After sweating for most of the day carrying our heavy packs the first thing I did was strip down and hop in the lake for a swim. Fortunately this was a remote area of the park so I wasn't too self conscious about stripping off all my sweaty clothes and hopping in the nude. The unspoken rule of backcountry camping is that swimming is 'clothing optional' as long as there are no other campers to run into. I swam around for a few minutes, enjoying the refreshingly cool water. When I rounded the bend back to our campsite I caught a glimpse of Laura's pale naked body sliding into the water. She dove under to wet her face and hair and when she surfaced, noticed me and smiled.

"Enjoying the view?" she teased.

I was more than a bit mortified, terrified I had crossed some line. Clearly this showed on my face and she swam over to me

"Oh I'm just joking, don't worry what happens in the backcountry, stays there. You don't have to worry about offending me out here. We are just animals out here, part of nature, like everything else. Why pretend like we aren't?"

She was now very close to me, and I could just make out her large firm breasts hiding under the water.

She moved closer, bringing her body fully into view. I could see she was looking at me too, just as enthralled by my young athletic build as I was by her.

She finally closed the shrinking distance between us, bringing her bare legs around me and kissing me deep. I stopped worrying finally and embraced her, leaning into the kiss.

My hands moved from her back onto her firm ass holding her body against mine. She let out a squeak of arousal as by now rock hard cock brushed against her shaved sex. Our hands explored curiously each other's bodies as we embraced and kissed in the pristine mountain lake. After several minutes we were getting a bit cold in the water and started walking out of the lake, still holding each other tight. Laura had already set up her tent and we beelined towards it. She lay me down on her open sleeping bag and enveloped me with her warm mouth. I let out a deep breath and moaned, this only encouraged her and she picked up the speed. After just a minute I announced that I was about to come. She didn't hesitate and pumped me right into her mouth. She swallowed and moved up to kiss me, her body lying right on me. I was in ecstasy

"We aren't done yet baby."

She moved my already rehardening sex into her aroused wetness and started to ride me. Her hips moved with practiced rigor, sleeping all the way up and slamming down on my shaft. I grabbed her bouncing tits and she threw back her head and let out a moan, riding even faster. Her moans increased in frequency until she started coming. I felt her walls clenching on my dick causing it to spurt deep inside her as she grinded on me with my full length inside her. She gave me a sloppy kiss as we orgasmed and our fluids mixed inside of her. We stayed like that with my cock plugging the cum in her pussy until she rolled off and pulled her panties up.

"Don't want to waste any of that precious juice now do we?" She winked and gave me a kiss.