All Comments on 'Everybody Wins'

by OopsyDaisyNaked

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best disrobing ever!

I do so love it when there is an element of surprise to an cfnm stripping. Surprise for the male that is! May it be a summer they will never forget.

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 3 years ago
Loved your story

My favorite part is when his towel got whipped off by the flagpole. I am so happy he had a big audience for that spectacle. I also really liked it when those cheerleaders caught him in nothing but his underwear, bet that made their day. I would love to see what kind of craziness he would get into at a sorority house.

nudedude03nudedude03over 3 years ago
Disappointed

I was loving the story and the subtle control take over but when you put him in panties............that was it for me. Nothing but nothing is more of a erection killer than a handsome young man in women’s.......anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hip hip hurray!

Really diggin' the naked cheer. You can always count on cheerleaders to make things sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, I really enjoyed it. My favorite part was when he lost his towel and when he had to do the naked cheers.

Two things that I would add to make this type of story even better:

1. Some SPH (small penis humiliation)

2. One of the girls having a camera or a phone and taking photos of him/with him nude

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great events

I like it when the well-hung stud gets an audience to their humiliating stripping. Those are my favorite stories. I hope the girls have just as much fun at the sorority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love the embarrassment!

Ooooh I just love how these girls devious little minds work. There is nothing better than a story about a handsome guy getting exposed in front of girls. Such a great show.

alexrx73alexrx73over 2 years ago

the continuation with implication of the aunt.

gocartygocartyover 2 years ago

Great idea, but the execution is too cruel, the girls too much of a bunch of liars and cheats. Too one-sided. I like this kind of thing better when the motivation is more sexual and the guy is described as very sexually attractive (otherwise, why bother?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous