All Comments on 'Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 05'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

If I may, what is going on with these long strings of characters and % signs? Like this one, from page 1: " %6%5%6%D%6%2%7%2%6%1%6%3%6%5%2%C "

It looks like they're meant to be page breaks, but they're not working right. The same thing happened in "rocks below" and it was equally distracting there. Is it a problem with the way Literotica is processing your submissions? It's strange, that's for sure.

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@anubelore - They're as intended. They're a puzzle. If you decode the one in this chapter of Bubbles, you'll find the chorus of the song she wrote for Ninaein.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

These are loads of fun. Really enjoying. Thank you.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Great stuff :) - as always....

Not sure if i've missed it somehow but didn't Bubbles loose out in the Den ??? Nina had assured her she was safe and wouldn't loose out but didn't she since she lost her card(s). The "reward" may be of high value but weren't the cards described as "Treasured" ??

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure exactly why, but this was my favorite Bubbles chapter so far. I'm thinking that it probably has to do with Ninaein being willing to sell her soul to be a part of Bubble's life. Great stuff!

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@mharrison - Bubbles never let her cards go. She was holding them to her chest and refusing to give them up when Ninaein turned up. (Also, Nina lies. A lot. She's a thief.)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal chapter. Thank you so much for this. Your Neko characters are so original and such wonderful fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...