All Comments on 'Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 08'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So was that note at the beginning a tipoff of a future story, Hooktooth's Daughter? I wonder if Erin will end up being or causing trouble when future things happen? Will she decide to return to Royal status by leaving the doc and becoming a Queen to the as yet unchanged 'king'? She can go from understanding to psycho in nothing flat. Not that the other ladies of this world don't as well but the devastation Erin could leave behind is probably far greater by several orders of magnitude.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 2 years ago

Bubbles is such a joy to read about. I'm sure you were giggling madly the entire time you were writing this. Now Bubbles will engineer an entire industry, build a giant company, and become insanely wealthy. I recommend calling it "Bubble Soft".

shaknashaknaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@anon - "Hooktooth's Daughter" is an in-progress game you can access if you have the ebook version of "Toofy".

As to Erientyara... Well, expect to see some more of her hanging around Bubbles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...