All Comments on 'Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 15'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her team and allies continue to grow. Might be inspiring a fertilized egg for Erientyara. That'll make her happy I think though probably happier if she also got some scissoring and grinding of lady bits from Bubbles to sort of make it 'their' creation. Might be another point where Luna works her magic. She did say about creating something new when she left the kitsune goddess.

Nina may have to become some sort of cop or emissary for queen bubbles with the coiners and the criminal underworld. Maybe make a deal like Chicago a century ago? The coiners can do their thing elsewhere to their pleasure but in Bubble's city they must control themselves. She'll have loads of traumatized survivors arriving and/or passing through to the homeland and doesn't need them robbed of what little they probably have left or stripped of a regaining sense of safety.

Inny-Inny is getting better at communication. In any future trouble his becoming bilingual could be an asset. He could relay between Bubbles and his kind. Picture him perched on a roof peak like batman watching for trouble. lol Maybe Bubbles can get him a suit or something? Or Ratan armor? Do the salamanders shed scales? Those could make for some very tough armor to protect Inny-Inny and all of Bubbles' girls as well.

Avician can be the head of Bubbles' army. Commanding the hooktooths that will likely also remain and any other forces like the rats. Erientyara certainly has the lineage to draw other dragons there which would give them an 'air force' to go with their army.

Bubbles may need to step in at some point and spare any remaining humans. Perhaps some of that ability to sense people will come in handy? Doubt she really wants to wipe out all the humans and there are likely ones with good hearts. She needs to set up a kitchen/bakery for the elf to make all her delicious wares. Pictures a big tough hooktooth enjoying the sweet treats she makes along with every other neko, human, elf, dragon and rat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...