Everyday Life with Bubbles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cringed, "There's... Neko army?"

"No fucking shit." The silver eyes rolled, "I told you... Biatch... It has all been prepared for you... In advance! That means nothing for you to do! All you had to do... The only fucking thing... Was to show up in front of the fucking bunny!"

"Oh." Bubbles fought the urge to piss herself.

"Find a home. Fuck your wife." The neko gestured with her chin towards Ninaein, and then stretched out a hand to the collapsed entrance and squeezed her fist. As she did so, rocks exploded and flung outwards, but all of them careened away before they got close to them. "And stop causing me fucking problems."

Bubbles collapsed trembling to her knees, breathing heavily as the goddess vanished.

Through the dust of the newly reopened entrance, she saw what she could already feel. The buneko strode through, one hand on her hilt, and a foot nervously drumming the cliff inside the volcanic cavern.

The paladin saw her, and approached quickly, grabbing her and throwing an arm around her shoulders. "Quickly, your grace. The city is in an uproar. Nekan soldiers have overwhelmed the walls. I have little idea how you knew the attack was coming, but the commander knows your name. Mercies of the moon goddess."

"Bubbles... Gives up..." She whispered weakly, and let herself be led away.

---

Bubbles soon heard lots of things she wasn't really interested in. The homeland's quest for a safe corridor to the river where she'd met the hooktooth, had led to them deciding to seize Fanhalla. Biscuit was originally sent for that task, before a vision sent him onwards to save Bubbles.

The kitsune hiding in the nekan temple had been communicating their divine inspiration, and the signs that then eventually accompanied Bubbles appearance, to the temple in Fanhalla. Exchanging theological notes on what it could mean.

Erientyara was respected in Fanhalla, not just as a worker or miner. The ores had dried up, before she discovered the new veins for them. Without her, the artisan city at the heart of the empire would have collapsed. Their economy had been single-handedly saved by the woman.

Then, there was Avician. A paladin sent by the official nekan government to seek out the heir of a tribe that had been decimated by human terrorist attacks. The bastard heir, who just happened to be Bubbles.

Ninaein's obsession with her was the only reason anyone had discovered that particular fact. When the Coiner had decided to make herself a promise bracelet of their hair, and needed to find out which tribe and clan she was, she had pored over record that the temple and palace kept.

Those same records she discovered, were the ones that the Guild had promised to Avician, right before the Darkthorn insurrection. Though the violence of that day had propelled Bubbles from the city, the bunny had been chasing her ever since.

Carrying with her, proof that the blonde neko was the rightful heir to the Long Cast, ruling clan of the Forgotten Cave. Proof that the buneko had shown to Biscuit, after some inner turmoil when she knew that Bubbles didn't want to rule anything.

The hookteeth met by magical projection, the powerful bastards talking out her fate before any of them even tried to speak to her. Deciding that someone who was divinely blessed, and had grown up in the human empire, and on top of that was of royal descent, was perfect for the job of governing their new colony.

Avician's testimony about Bubbles' ability to cast a fireball had apparently been the clincher for her warlike people.

The nekan army hadn't been the only forces to attack the city, either. Somewhere, in the middle of the fray that they had missed whilst tied up inside a freaking volcano, acting as a distraction for some minor figures, the ratata had arrived.

Cohen Rataraed had a similar thought to the homeland about turning Fanhalla into a safe haven along the path of the refugees. His desire and will became his peoples, and they had mobilised a force from all across the wastelands and marched.

Biscuit had taken immediate advantage of it, drawing up a treaty with the ratpeople, even in the middle of being battered by the resisting forces.

Faced with catastrophic losses, right after economic losses, the king and Council had surrendered.

"It's sundown." Ninaein whispered, leaning her elbows on an open window, putting her battered face out into the cold breeze.

Bubbles rolled over on the bed and faced the wall, sniffling as she cried silently. She should have been happy. Her wives were safe. Her friends were all alive, despite the madness of attacking a king right before an invasion.

She had somehow survived being sentenced to death by volcano.

Yet, instead of relief and feeling happy to be alive, all she could think about was how she was now expected to clean up. That she was going to have to protect and care for people, when she basically thought of all governments as utterly useless.

She already knew she couldn't do a better job than any of them. There was a reason that she had never tried. She knew that the political game was a losing game. Especially in a city declaring independence from an empire, and aligning with a still rebuilding society of a nomadic people.

She couldn't be their Toofy.

She wasn't some temple educated woman, raised from birth to understands all the hidden intricacies of lords and ladies. She couldn't hope to know what was being said by the words left silent. Couldn't sit and smile with tea whilst making implied accusations.

None of her wives were able to tame dangerous legends like Tamamo de Mae. Not able to stand before the terror of Hammerhand, and negotiate a peace treating, whilst right on the brink of war. There's no way that either of them could go toe-to-toe with a brutal monster like the Traitor Emperor.

The neko put her face into her hands and tried to cover up her horrified sob.

"Biscuit says he'll take care of day to day." Ninaein turned around from the window, and walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "He's... Not forcing her to become a queen... Even if Nina was dumb enough to try and do that..."

"She forgives her Nina." Bubbles whispered and curled into a tighter ball, "She... Nina could get away with anything, right now. She almost lost her. Again. After again. Can Nina please stop nearly dying?"

The thief lay down by her back, putting her hands behind her head. "Yeah, getting fucked up, really fucks you up. Takes a long time to recover. Silver lining? She will have access to royal healers, tomorrow. Bubbles could have them look at her, most days."

"Every day."

"Apart from the days where she's robbing some idiot blind."

Bubbles rolled over and glared, "Nina won't be able to do that. She'll be princess. Married to queen. If she stays thief, then they all fucked. She has to give it up, like Bubbles has to give up everything."

"Do you honestly think you can stop me?" Ninaein raised an eyebrow.

"Coiner." She glared.

Ninaein shrugged, "Queen."

"B-bard." Bubbles corrected her with a trembling voice. "Can... Can she pretend? Just for a little bit? That all this isn't... Going to happen?"

"Depends." Ninaein sneered, "Is Bubbles going to tell anyone else that Nina likes to pretend to be a kitsune when she plays with herself? That was mean! She hated it."

She smiled sheepishly and shrugged, "Maybe... Maybe Bubbles has... Had it on her mind?"

"Huh?"

"The temple! All those foxboys... And Nina played with her under the fucking table! That was mean. But... Maybe Bubbles was wondering... If maybe... Nina wanted to pretend. With... Her."

"Nina thinks kitsune stink in real world. They all assholes." The thief rolled her eyes, and then gave a little smile, "But... She wouldn't mind shrieking for Bubbles, if that's what she means. Also... Bubbles smells like she's in fucking heat. Again. How is that even possible?"

"Eugh. Luna. She does it when she touches Bubbles." The blonde said with irritation. "Her cycle all fucking fucked up, now. She's got no idea when she's going to come down from crazy horny. No idea when her other time of the month will be. It's all fucked up."

"Different than the little virgin, that Nina met." The thief put an arm around her and hugged her. "Remember the vines?"

"That made us pregnant? Yeah. She remembers the fucking thorny vines." Bubbles said with annoyance.

Ninaein kissed her nose lightly, "She loves you, kitty."

"Bubbles."

"She loves her Bubbles." The woman said with a hint of amusement.

Bubbles bit the edge of her lip, and then whispered very quietly, "She loves her master, too."

"Oh gods." Ninaein responded immediately, squirming, "Well. That made her fucking wet. Unless in-heat girl looking to get laid, she shouldn't say that again. Because Nina doesn't know if she can take it, without ending up touching her."

"Master." Bubbles kissed Ninaein's lips.

"Oi! You two!" Sana suddenly yelled from a corner of the room, "The rest of us are still here!"

"Then... Go?" She replied to her sistren, leaning up on her elbows and looking over at the neko.

Another figure by the door placed a hand on the hilt of her sword, "I am afraid that would not be possible at this time, your grace. Skirmishes are still widespread, throughout the city."

"Exactly. So Bubbles, stay in her pants." Sana crossed her arms.

Erientyara stretched lazily, and moved from sitting on a chair, to bending the surface top of a table. She put a hand between her thighs, "I don't mind, if they wish to continue. Close as I am able to get, to the inspiration needed to self-fertilise my egg."

"I'm hungry, after today." Kaia said from above them somewhere, "I don't mind... A feed."

Ninaein frowned, "Where's the rat nicked off to?"

"On the roof." Kaia replied, "He's keeping watch or something obsessive like that."

"The caution of the ratata is not ill-advised." The buneko said sourly. "I would suggest that her grace not indulge in pleasing the... Thief... This evening."

Bubbles rolled her eyes, "So... Everyone's going to watch her make her Nina shriek? Can't say she's really into that. But... She also fucking horny."

"Excellent." Erientyara let out a low growl.

The neko tried to pretend that they were alone in the room again, kissing lightly at each of the bruises on her wife's face. Wishing she had the bunny's magic, so that she could cure them, one by one.

She put her hands behind Ninaein's hair, taking a perverse pleasure in the way the infinitely messy and knotted object immediately tangled up around her fingers, the way that it always had. She'd missed her girl, so very much.

Her heart ached in her chest as she lightly kissed at her wife. Remembering seeing her fallen on the Overcut. Remembering Erientyara carving open her side to remove the stupid appendix. The barely breathing form on the temple bed, before Avician had arrived.

Tiny tears crept down Bubbles' cheeks as she continued to kiss at the woman. Shifting so that she was straddling Ninaein's hips and pushing her down into the softness of the bed in this little hideaway that Avician had found for them.

"She'll kill the gods, if they decide to hurt her Nina, again." Bubbles whispered threateningly, meaning every single word of the promise. Her wife had been enough of a punching bag.

The thief gave a small chuckle, "How is it always her? When Bubbles is a total klutz."

She giggled and kissed down the woman's neck before grabbing the cloak in her mouth. She unclipped the clasp with an awkward movement of her tongue that was harder than she expected, and felt like it nicked the edge of the muscle.

Not that she wanted to admit that, right after being called uncoordinated.

Wearing nothing but a cloak had been annoying for Bubbles, but just this once she was grateful for it, as the brown material dropped away and revealed the soft and scarred skin of her irredeemable wife. Which allowed her to immediately lick at her sensitive breasts.

Bubbles still didn't really feel anything if anyone messed with hers, but she did know the rest of them seemed to like it when she sucked on the pretty little nipples. Which is exactly what she did, without build up.

"Ooh, kitty." Ninaein cooed, "Gentle... Gentle! Mmm. Just like that."

"Are they really going to fuck right in front of us?" Sana whined, "She kinda hoped she'd left that behind at the cafe. She hates group things."

"Oh, be silent." Erientyara said with annoyance, her scales whisking loudly with the movement of her hand.

Ninaein smiled at her, "At least it isn't an audience, and an ivyk. Just the one."

"Is she trying to make Bubbles dry up?" The neko rolled her eyes, before starting to kiss at her neck, "She likes her wife. Focus on that... So that she can shriek."

The black-haired woman shivered, reaching up and taking one of Bubbles' hands and guiding it down to between her legs. Pressing it firmly beneath the wiry hair that was more knotted and messy than the rest of her hair, if that were possible.

As she began to delicately tease her wife, by circling the goal in question, she could hear Avician's foot starting to drum on the floor. The bunny might claim that she had no sexual interests in anyone, but she certainly didn't smell like any asexual that Bubbles knew.

She was fairly certain that her old drinking friend from the capital was a real asexual. It was part of his charm. He spoke to no one, not even acknowledging anyone. Just sat down silently and put a coin on the bartop.

He never looked if anyone started to kiss, or a little bit more.

Bubbles kissed Ninaein's cheek and darted her finger inside. The woman grunted deeply, and clutched at the bed with her damaged fingers. The blonde gave an affectionate whine and kissed her again, "She loves you... Master."

"Fuck." Ninaein gasped breathlessly.

She rolled around everything she knew about kitsune and sex in her head, which wasn't much. Mostly all she knew was that the girls were fucking loud. And that the boys were terrified right around mating season.

She had heard a little rumour that maybe the women liked a little nibble on the ear. Though, she wasn't sure if that was actually kitsune, or applied more to other sorts of hounds. She didn't really have a clue.

Bubbles very gently pushed one of her incisors against the lobe of Ninaein's ear. Putting less pressure on than she did when she chewed her own lip.

"Nope." Ninaein scoffed.

She took revenge by cocking and stroking the finger inside the thief, "Then tell her. Tell her how to make her girl shriek. Make her scream like a vixen."

"Shut up and kiss her." The thief said with a touch of irritation and disdain.

Bubbles shrugged and did as instructed. Their nose touching softly, as her tongue blepped into Ninaein's mouth. The thief hungrily met her, their rough tongues scraping against each other even as they exchanged saliva. The closeness filling her nose with her wife's scent.

The hand holding her wrist as she gently played with her wife's insides gripped like iron, whilst the other moved around to her back, and pulled her by the hips tightly. Making it difficult to maintain both the kiss and the hand movement, as she was pulled flat atop the jealous woman.

Bubbles released the kiss, and tried to backflip down lower. About halfway up, her legs ended up tangled in her cloak, and she ended up headbutting Ninaein in the pelvis hard enough that her own vision swam.

"Easy! She's not Kaia!" Ninaein complained.

She snarled to cover her embarrassment, and then shoved her head between the woman's legs, where no one could see it. The first lick at Ninaein's snatch shut her right up, and the fifth had her speaking again - in purrs and yowls.

Her wife was easy to please. Passionate, but into gentle and consistent. All Bubbles had to do was keep licking away like there was no tomorrow at the same pace, and Ninaein would find herself arriving.

Toss in a purred "Master" or three, from between licking at her precum, and soon the only things in the room that Bubbles could hear was her wife moaning, and Erientyara jilling away at an absolutely furious pace.

Ninaein tasted better than ever before. Not that it was particularly good. It still tasted like slightly coppery saltwater. But thicker. However, the woman usually tasted like she was on the verge of getting sick.

Whatever Avician had done to heal the woman, had worked as well as any cleanse, letting Bubbles keep up the pace for her wife. A sore jaw, an aching tongue, and a bobbing throat were all hers as she administered the Coiner with all her heart, unhindered by the taste.

She wondered if Ninaein would kill Kaia, if she told her that the succubus usually tasted better?

Bubbles giggled from between her wife's legs.

Ninaein tensed up, about to ask what was wrong, when the infernal drumming of the bunny's foot that had faded into the background, suddenly stopped. Avician opened the door, "A moment, your grace. Care to spare... A hand... Salamander?"

"You are more than capable of handling such weak capabilities." Erientyara snorted, "Show us why you're supposedly the First Sword."

"As you wish, m'lady."

The door closed, and Bubbles leaned up, pouting. "Stupid war. Makes it hard to focus on her wife, when she scared she might end up cut to pieces."

Ninaein sighed and rolled so that she was sitting, tucking one leg underneath her, a heel resting underneath her bare and swollen womanly desire. The thief put an arm around Bubbles' shoulders and kissed her cheek gently, "It'll be over soon."

"She's never wearing fucking crown." She snarled glumly.

Her thief laughed, "Of course not. Nina would steal it, if she did."