Everyday Life with Mutant Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you." The words came softly from the hero's mouth.

""What?"" Both the princess and the sorceress responded with the same single word, but the latter's came out as a soft gasp while the former's was a confused shout.

"I love you Sorceress! Please, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, I will Hero!" Tears began to well up in the arachne's eyes as she clasped her hands together, "I grew to love you as I watched your quest on my crystal ball, your courage and determination moving me beyond words. I would gladly become your wife!"

The hero knelt down and pulled the sorceress into a deep kiss, seeming to have completely forgotten about the dangling mermaid just a few feet away. Mero's face was flushed as she squirmed in her bondage, causing her hanging body to sway back and forth.

"What about me, Hero? Did my father not promise you my hand were you to rescue me?" The princess's words were enough to break the lovers out of their reverie. The hero gazed up at the bound damsel, a look of confusion spread across his face.

"I did come here to win your hand, that much is true. And, I will admit, the idea of marrying a beautiful maiden such as you as my reward motivated me. But what is mere physical attraction when weighed against true love?" The hero turned back to gaze at the sorceress, "Your beauty means little when my soulmate lays before me!"

"Wait my love." the sorceress cut in, gazing over her shoulder at the princess as she wrapped the hero in her arms, "perhaps marrying her would not be such a bad idea." A sinister grin formed on her face as she explained her plan. "You could bring her back and claim the throne, her father doesn't have long left in him anyways. Once he has passed and you're crowned king, simply wait a few years and declare that she is infertile. Between your charisma and my behind the scenes manipulation it should be no problem to have won over the nobles and commoners alike by then. With the people's support we could then officially marry, while she becomes a simple mistress. That way not only could we rule together, but we would also gain a gorgeous woman to share between us."

The princess listened to the sorceress's plan, panting and squirming as tears streamed down her face. These weren't tears of despair however. The idea of her beloved marrying another woman, while she becomes a simple side-piece for them to enjoy together did not inspire sadness in her.

But lust.

Meroune, like many of her fellow mermaids, was a fan of 'The Little Mermaid' and wished for a romance just like the one in that story. However, the version they idolize is not the colourful, cheery, animated movie, no, it's the original Hans Christian Anderson story. The one where the prince ultimately does not return the mermaid's affection and she turns into sea foam in despair. This had led to Mero desiring, or perhaps fetishizing would be a better word, the idea of tragic romance, wishing to love someone despite their affections belonging to another. This obsession has cooled significantly after a particular event in the past, but the idea of being a mistress still appealed to the woman's masochistic nature on a base level.

As one might summarize then, this kinky dream was not, in fact, brought on by the influence of the infected milk, but merely one of dozens fantasies that played out within the world of Mero mind. These usually involving one or more of the many other girls vying for her beloved's affection, either seeking to become Kimihito's primary wife and leave Mero as a mistress or attempting to become part of Mero and Kimihito's already existing marriage as a mistress themselves. Thus it stood to reason that when the milk did begin to influence her dream, it quickly flew off the rails and into chaos.

"That's an outstanding plan my love," praised the hero," but why bother spending years married solely to her, even if only in law, when we could simply conquer the kingdom by force?"

"What do you mean by that, love?" asked the sorceress her eyes wide at the hero's suggestion.

"Before I was chosen by the holy sword, the kingdom was powerless before your dark magic, so if we were to join our power together there would be nothing stopping us from overthrowing the current king and ruling as husband and wife from the start. So long as we make the war as quick and bloodless as possible the common folk will accept us quickly and any noble worth their title will bend the knee without fuss not long after."

"Such a bold plan dear!" exclaimed the sorceress, clasping her hands under her chin as her eyes sparkled with joy, "that kind of outside-the-box thinking is why I fell in love with you in the first place!" she then cast a quick glance over towards the captive princess, a curious grin forming. "What about her then? Because if we don't need her title of princess to enact out plan, I have some ideas that might make her more valuable as more than just a mere concubine"

"Well..." the hero glanced at Mero, taking in her voluptuous form as he thought about the sorceresses idea, "if everything goes the way I think it will, we won't even really have enough time to use her as a bargaining chip or hostage. If you wish to make her more useful go ahead, so long as she is still able to join us in our bedchambers."

For the first time since their declaration of love, the hero and the sorceress pulled apart. The hero offered his hand to lovingly help the arachne back onto her feet. The sorceress slowly and menacingly approached the princess, her charred clothing doing little to diminish the aura of wickedness flowing from her. She lifted the princess's face upward so their eyes could meet, her chitinous fingers pressing the other woman's cheeks inward.

"Thanks to you, my precious hero was forced to slay many of my elite monster generals. Without them our conquest might run into a few roadblocks along the way. So you're going to make up for your selfishness by replacing one of them. How does that sound princess?" Not even waiting for a response, the sorceress stepped back and pointed her staff at the princess. The bound mermaid was immediately overtaken by an invisible wave of pressure as the sorceress's spell tore through her meagre magical resistance.

"NOOOO!!!" screamed Mero as her body began to contort and swell. The tip of fer gorgeous mermaid tail morphed into an elegant reptilian one. Her pelvic fins transformed into a pair of clawed digitigrade forelegs and a matching pair of back legs grew in a shot distance behind them. The space between her new legs stretched and twisted into the back of a massive quadrupedal creature, still covered in the same shimmering pink scales from her tail. Finally her upper body was pulled upwards to sit perpendicularly to the rest of her form as her head-fins turned into scaly, pointed ears and her gills sealed up completely.

As the former princess looked over her monstrous body, that of a meter at the shoulder headless drake, she found herself unable to sort out the conflicting emotions she was feeling. The one who cursed her with this form, as well as her beloved hero, were now pressed together in a passionate kiss, the sight of the princess's transformation having ignited their lusts.

As Meroune's dream self transformed into a monster, her real body also began to transform. The changes in reality however, were different than those of her dream self. Her entire body, save for her head, began to evenly grow larger. The gothic-lolita style bikini that served as her sleepwear became more and more strained as her body quickly outgrew it. The first piece of her clothing to break was the top, the thin straps holding it together snapping under the intense pressure, freeing the mermaid's now massive breasts. The skirt-like bottoms of her outfit soon followed, her growing hips snapping the waistband. Freed from the confinement of clothing, Mero's body surged with one final growth spurt before stopping once it had exactly doubled in scale, a gargantuan three metre length—not including her still normal sized head.

The reason for Mero's disproportionate head became apparent as the skin underneath her neck began to rise out of her shoulders, in fact the shape of this new growth matched the shape of the shoulders it was emerging from, only half as large. As the new set of shoulders continued to push up from under her neck, a pair of breasts grew in on her forming chest. These were quickly followed by a pair of arms with webbed fingers splitting off of the new torso, revealing a set of new gills along this torso's waist. The growth concluded just below her newly formed belly-button, an exact copy of her upper body now attached between the shoulders of her giant-sized original body. The opening of a second vagina over her collarbone, just above her lower set of breasts, completed her transformation.

It was at this time that Centorea had begun attempting to escape her room, and the sounds of cracking wood and stomping hooves echoed through the house. Since her room was also on the first floor, these noises woke the sleeping Mero up. Annoyed that such a wonderful dream (despite the strange direction it took towards the end!) had been interrupted, she rubbed her eyes and flexed her muscles so that she could swim over to the edge of her pool, intent on investigating the source of the disturbance. When her transformed body responded in a way she didn't expect however, she shook herself fully awake and looked down at her body.

The slightly opaque pool water made it hard to see the details, but the pair of massive shoulders that broke the surface of the water in her current orientation made it clear that something was very, very, wrong. Wanting to see the full extent of her changes, the mermaid dropped herself fully underwater. The sight of her body brought tears to her eyes. Her body was now larger than even that of Tionishia, the ogress that worked under Ms. Smith, closer to four metres than three if you included her smaller upper torso. Even beyond her sheer scale, she didn't know of any liminal with a form like this, meaning that the looks she got whenever she went out into town with her beloved would be multiplied several times over. Of course that assumed that her beloved would even want to take her out anymore, as her mutated form would in all certainty disgust him. Of course, the kind Kimihito would never abandon her. He would no doubt understand that her form would make her a pariah anywhere else and allow her to stay. He would care for her until, one day, he realized he loved her and propose. Unfortunately, this love would be undercut by her repulsive form, and he would no doubt end up cheating on her with one of the other girls, ever thinking of his true love even as he slept with other women.

Of course, to Mero this potential future was one she wholeheartedly embraced. Filled with a mixture of her own twisted desires and the libido increasing side-effects of her transformation, she giddily resurfaced and swam over to the edge of her pool. Her face was flush with arousal and perverse giggling constantly escaped her mouth as she awkwardly pulled her huge body from the water, even the fact that her wheelchair was now far too small for her form failed to bother her as she crawled her way to the door. She was thankful that the bodies of her fellow homestays necessitated large doorways as she slipped out of her room and made her way upstairs to show Kimihito her mutated body.

-----------------------------------------------

Rachnera, always having been the night owl of the house, had been busying herself by honing her bondage skills as midnight approached. The arachne skilfully wove her thread into intricate knots that bound the mannequin she was using for practice in such a way that, were it a living creature, it would have retained just enough range of movement to squirm in pleasure as she had her way with it. Of course, Rachnera preferred to practise with more "animated" partners, her housemates with their myriad of body shapes being her personal favourite targets, but she understood that her friends (with the possible exception of Mero) didn't take kindly to her using them in such a way and she tried to no push her luck with them. She also understood that none of them would be willing to help her practice the more intimate bondage play she loved, at least not openly, and since her "slave" Lilith had gotten in trouble again recently and was doing community service, she hadn't gotten scratch that particular itch in several weeks.

Soon Rachnera was bored of the mannequin's lack of feedback, and she thought about simply going to bed a little earlier than she normally did. Before she had the chance to retire to her hammock however, a small bell hung over the entrance to the attic rang softly. This was a signal she had set up ahead of time to let her know if Miia left her room in the middle of the night, meaning she was most likely planning on making a move for Kimihito. The arachne let out a sigh at her housemate's predictable antics as she moved over to the trap door, already planning out how she would tie the possessive lamia up when she caught her in the act.

Before she could descend from the attic however, a bizarre sensation overcame Rachnera's entire upper torso, as if she were wearing an over-tight corset as opposed to the skimpy halter top and loincloth that made up her favourite outfit. The woman clutched her stomach as she wondered what this feeling was. None of her guesses could fully explain the intense, but not entirely painful, pressure. Just as she had the thought to go to a bathroom in case she ended up vomiting, one of her hands brushed across a sensitive point just below her right breast that sent shivers up her spine. Since her prodigious bust, second only to Centorea in size, made examining that area visually difficult, she continued to use her hands to probe around. The spot that had triggered the earlier sensation was swollen, with the peak being spongy and rounded. She also found that there was another one below her other breast as well. Whenever she touched one of the swollen parts, a tingle of pleasure flowed through her nerves. The sensation was similar to when she played with her nipples, but far more intense.

The comparison to nipples proved apt as the skin beneath the twin lumps further swelled underneath Rachnera's fingers. They grew and grew, larger and larger, with the arachne unable to do anything but continue to grope this expanding second bust. Once her new breasts had almost reached the same size as her original H-cups, she got her first look at the strange growths capping them. They were three-centimetre wide mushroom-shaped bulges with a purplish hue to them and a barely noticeable slit in their centre. Rachnera, not being a blushing virgin like most of the other women in the house, instantly recognized these for what they were: the tips of cocks. Once the breasts containing them finished matching the size of the ones above them, the pair of dicknipples slowly emerged to their full eighteen-centimetre length.

Rachnera should have been freaked out by this development and, to a certain extent, she was. However, as she stared at her dicknipples, veiny, erect, and throbbing, she couldn't help but gently grasp them in her chitinous hands (ensuring the silken arm wraps she wore were pulled up to cover all her sharp bits) and begin to masturbate them. The arachne was no stranger to the pleasures of the flesh, but the feelings she got as she ran her hands up and down the twin shafts left her mewling like it was her first time. She also understood that, since most of her sexual experience was with same sex partners, her hand-job technique was unrefined; she could, with practice, be giving herself even greater pleasure. The seeming impossibility of this act feeling even better made her wonder if her cocks were especially sensitive, or if penises in general simply felt this good when stroked?

As Rachnera continued to jack off her dicknipples, she felt the same sensation as when her second set of breasts grew in from even lower on her torso. The arachne was reluctant to remove her hands from their current positions, but her curiosity about the new developments won out in the end. The hand she brought down found that, indeed, yet another pair of tits were growing and they were already closing in on her other pairs' size. Perhaps more interesting however, was what was atop them in place of nipples. These breasts were topped by a pair of vaginas.

The sexual nature of these nipples was not as immediately apparent compared to her dicknipples, as the outer labia were concealed behind a layer of skin that made them look like an abnormally large innie nipple. But when Rachnera's finger slid inside, the slick, sensitive, inner walls perfectly matched those of the organ between her pedipalps. This left the arachne with a bit of a dilemma. She now had four sets of genitals, five counting her original pussy, but only two hands. Luckily she had a potential solution to this problem: the double sized bottom drawer of her dresser. Inside was the woman's sizable collection of sex toys and bondage gear, everything that the skilled dominatrix needed to tease and edge her lovers. She quickly dug through the drawer and retrieved a pair of dildos, the two closest in size and shape she could find.

The first was made of dark red rubber, shaped like a human's penis, and was slightly shorter than the cocks she now possessed. The second was a bit smaller still and made of black rubber. It was designed to be used as a strap-on, but perfectly functional even on its own. Like most of the tools inside the bottom drawer, these dildos were more often used on others than Rachnera herself, but that didn't stop her from sliding both of them into her lowest pair of breasts. She took her time pressing them further and further in, revelling in the feelings of these familiar yet alien orifices.

Once both of Rachnera's new pussies were filled with rubber, her hands flew back up to her dicknipples, already aching from the lack of attention they had been getting. Unfortunately This only made her pussies mad, as they weren't content to simply be filled, but fucked, and they began begging for their owners attention. This forced her to awkwardly alternate between pleasuring both pairs of genitals in a way that left her slowly and tortuously edging herself in much the same way she would edge her sexual partners. The building frustration at her current situation only got worse when she felt the sensation of yet another growing pair of breasts.

""More? I can't even handle the ones I already have!""

Rachnera's plea came out not from her head, that mouth still firmly shut as she bit her lower lips in frustration, but from her lower abdomen, just above where her humanoid hips transitioned into her arachnid cephalothorax. Once again reluctantly taking one of her hands away from pleasuring her genital laden breasts, she found that what lay on these newest breasts was perhaps the strangest thing yet.

""This might take some getting used to..."" spoke Rachnera through the two pairs of lips that crowned her fourth row of breasts. These lips were slightly fuller than the ones on her face, but were almost otherwise identical to their 'sister' pair. This included both the rows of sharp teeth inside and what felt like a throat which, upon discovery, made her question whether or not she could eat through them as well as speak. The only other difference was that the lips, as well as the inside of the mouths, were far more sensitive, not quite to the same degree as the pussies above and below them, but even just probing around with her fingers sent tingles through her body. This fact only served to further frustrate the horny spider however as she now had six new and needy bits that she wanted to pleasure with only two hands to do it with.