Everyday Life with Mutant Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this point that the remaining pressure on Rachnera's upper torso, which had been slowly releasing with each new pair of breasts, exploded out all at once. Her shoulders swelling with new flesh as in front, behind, and below them new growths formed into perfect replicas of the arachne's original set of arms, with smooth, pale flesh transitioning into sharp, black chitin. Reeling from this sudden and rapid growth, Rachnera was sent into a sexual frenzy as, with no conscious orders from her, the newly grown bushel of arms went to work on pleasuring the now equal number of breasts. One set lifted the sides of her top off of her original pair of breasts and began groping the neglected orbs, while another eagerly jacked off her dicknipples, with a third was making good use of the dildos still inside her new vagina's to properly fuck them and the last set was letting her lipples lick and suck on it's digits. This sudden stimulation after the intense edging from before meant that it wasn't long before all three of liminal's mouths were crying out in orgasm. Fem-cum dripped from her third row of breasts while her dicknipples shot their own impressive load onto the attic floor.

Once Rachnera's orgasm had run it's course, she looked over her perverse form. The woman found herself unable to feel anything but joy at her many sexually mutated breasts. They had given her too much pleasure for any negative thoughts to even cross her mind. Something that only made this form more enticing to the dominatrix, was the potential this new form had to tease and toy with another, or perhaps several other, people. What would it feel like to fuck someone with her new cocks? Or to kiss someone with her lipples? These and so many other possibilities swirled through the woman's mind, which had the side effect of reigniting her previously diminished lust. While she could simply masturbate again, confident that she hadn't even begun to scratch the surface of her new avenues of self pleasure, her body ached for a partner. As such, the arachne descended from her lair, a sadistic grin on her face, and started off towards the room of her favourite prey.

"I wonder how Honey will react to my itsy bitsy new extras?"

------------------------------------------------

Lala was perhaps the most enigmatic of the liminals staying at the Kurusu household, despite her looking the most "normal" looking of them. If you were to ignore her blue-grey skin she could almost pass as a human, albeit one with very particular tastes. As midnight rolled around, she was busy twirling a massive scythe around, the long scarf she wore around her neck fluttering about. She then went to point her weapon forwards and pose dramatically, but her left foot stepped on the end of her scarf, and she tripped forwards. She twisted her body around and quickly tossed the scythe to the side to ensure she didn't cut herself, but she still landed hard on her back. The impact sent her head flying off and it ended up rolling under the bed. The woman's decapitated body lay there for several moments, unmoving, before it suddenly pushed itself up to a sitting position and began groping at the air where its head used to be.

"I fell under the bed again!" Exclaimed the loose head of the dullahan, currently laying on its side, "Ye just need ta come and nab me!" Lala, her Celtic accent bleeding into her speech, watched in exasperation as her body blindly flailed around searching for its other half. She was thankful that none of her housemates were around, as they were already under the impression that she was some tryhard edgelord instead of an emissary of death—the truth being that she was both an emissary of death and an edgelord.

Just as Lala was about to accept her fate and try to fall asleep where she was, her body began to act strange. It dropped onto it's butt and fumbled around with the bottom of its tunic for a moment. When it finally managed pull the garment up, it gave Lala a perfect view of the unnaturally bulging panties underneath. The dullahan stared in confusion as her body once again fumbled around with the underwear before they too were shifted aside, revealing a throbbing equine erection growing between her legs. With its horsecock freed from its cloth prison, her body grasped the shaft in both hands and began frantically jacking it off, the sexual stimulation being relayed to the dullahan's head and forcing a moan from her lips.

"What- ahhh. What manner of curse has- ohhh. What mann-ahg. What the hell is going on!" Shouted Lala, the sensations of her cock being stroked forcing her to abandon her edgy mannerisms. The disembodied head was forced to look on as her body stroked the shaft between its legs, now unable to encircle the half metre length with a single hand. A pair of apple sized balls had grown alongside the mighty horsecock as well, the dullahan able to see them visibly bloat with seed. The intense stimulation of her body masturbating continued for close to a minute before her body at last came. Lala clenched her mouth shut as hard as she could to prevent the whorish moan caught in her throat from escaping as she watched a deluge of semen spray into the air. The first blast managed to fly far enough that it would have hit the dullahan's head were she not protected by the bed above her. Each subsequent shot had less and less force, until all that came out was individual drops that clung to the tip before falling to the floor.

Lala was left speechless at what she had just witnessed, a mixture of arousal and fear as she felt strange fluids lap against her neck. A moment later she realized that since she was under the bed, none of the cum from her cock could have reached her, nor had any of it flowed over. A quick downwards glance confirmed that the fluid around her head was clear, unlike the pearly fluids from her cock. As she attempted to puzzle out what this mystery fluid could be, her body crawled over to the bed and grabbed its lost head, startling her when she was suddenly lifted into the air.

"Ah, my dark chariot has finally arrived! Come, let us be off to Kimihito's abode so that we might figure out a cure to this lustful malady!" Lala, assuming that her body was simply going to place her head back on so she could go to Kimihito for help, let out a celebratory speech. But when her body stopped lifting her at chest height, the dullahan quickly realized that her body had other plans; the deep, panting, breaths and the still fully erect horsecock just below her head made the body's intentions very clear.

"W-wait what are ye-" Lala's screech was interrupted when her head was suddenly shoved onto her body's cock, not mouth first like she had expected however, but neck first. The mutated body slowly pressed her head down onto its cock, stretching out the vagina that now occupied the base of the dullahan's neck. Lala found herself unable to speak, the sensation of being violated in such a way robbing her of the ability to form any words. She continued to be silently speared further and further down onto her own equine member, by now far past the point where it should have been physically impossible to continue penetration. Soon Lala felt her balls slap against the back of her neck as one last thrust hilted her cock inside her head, despite the fact that said cock was approximately three times longer than said head, and found control of her body fully returned to her, just as if her head had been placed back on her shoulders.

From Lala's current perspective, with her neck pressed against her crotch, she could only gaze upwards at her formerly rogue body's heaving chest, her view dominated by twin, bodice-clad E-cup mountains that rose and fell with each of her lustful pants. The feeling of having a cock, her cock, pressed into her neck far beyond capacity was like nothing that even a mystical liminal such as a dullahan had ever experienced before.

"Perhaps this form is not a curse, but a blessing." The dullahan muttered to herself, the sheer sexual thrill of her situation overwriting any horror and confusion she was feeling moments ago, "A gift from the dark goddess of corruption as a reward for my loyal service to the abyss." Wanting to experience even greater pleasure with her new, lustful, body Lala reached down and gripped her head with both hands before slowly lifting her head off of her cock and slamming it back down.

"Such an insidious gift, surely only the greatest of servants would be granted such pleasure! Of course as is the dark ones nature, this gift is also a test, for if I am not careful I might become overtaken by lust, and sink into slothful depravity. Or perhaps that is my reward? To be allowed to enjoy a lifetime of self-pleasure for my dutiful service?" As Lala continued to fuck her own head, her ranting only got more incoherent, the rapid movement of her head combined with her building orgasm causing her edgy fantasies to spiral into meaningless, horny babbling. Her degraded mental state prevented her from noticing the final mutation her body was now undergoing. The hole where her head normally sat on her shoulders slowly sealed up, leaving nothing but a tiny hole smaller than the width of a pencil behind. The skin around this hole then turned a darker shade than the skin next to it as it rose up into a mushroom-shaped lump. Below the lump rose a lighter coloured shaft and veins slowly crawled up this growing pillar as it continued its accent.

Just a few moments after the shaft, now a fully formed, fifteen centimetre penis, finished growing, Lala's body was wracked by its second orgasm of the night. A throaty, guttural moan exploded from the dullahan's lips as she shoved her head back down to the base of her horsecock just as her balls released their first blast of cum into her. Wherever her neck vagina led, Lala soon began to feel it fill up with cum, the pressure increasing like a balloon being filled to its limit as what felt like litres of cum were shot into her head. Eventually the pressure became too much for her head to handle, and the overflow began pouring out of her vagina, as well as her mouth and nose, joining the cum that her shoulder mounted cock was spraying into the air.

When Lala's orgasm eventually concluded, the exhausted dullahan pulled her head off of its perch on her lower cock, the now flaccid equine member slapping against her legs, and lifted it up to return it to its place between her shoulders, barely even registering the phallic addition to her heads perch. Despite being much thinner than her main cock, her upper cock felt right at home as her head was slotted onto it, as if the two were made to be together. When her head was fully attached, a pleasurable tingle went through her whole body. This tingle didn't go away. In fact, it only grew more intense when the dullahan moved around to examine herself in an attempt to find the source. Every movement from a simple twitch of the finger to a full body twist only worked her up more and more as her instructions to her body were sent through the nerves in her cock-neck until her horsecock had once again risen to full mast.

"For even the act of moving itself to give me such pleasure... " panted Lala as she stared down at her throbbing shaft, "Perhaps this is not simply a dark gift, but a message as well. The dark goddess instructing me to not ignore the desires of the flesh, but to embrace my mortal desires and claim the one I admire's body in life as well as his soul in death."

With her lustful desires now properly justified by edgy fantasies, Lala ran off to Kimihito's room, eager to share in her gifts.

------------------------

"Boss!"

"Milord!"

"Master!"

"Beloved!"

"Honey!"

"Kimihito!"

The remaining six homestays burst through the door to Kimihito's room (literally in Centorea's case as her massive body tore the door frame from the wall). Both Miia and Kimihito's six bodies recoiled back as the swarm of mutated women flooded into the room. The two groups stared at each other for a moment, taking in the sexually perverse forms standing before them. The group of six had already accepted the possibility that Kimihito could have been transformed himself so, despite the fact that He now looked like Miia's player two alternate colour palette, all it took was a single look at his eyes for them to know he was the man they all loved. With their target identified, the lusty intruders immediately lunged at the conjoined pair.

A short scuffle broke when all eight housemates collided, but soon each of the six Kimihito bodies was claimed by one of the liminals and was taken to a personal section of the room by his partners so they could sate their lusts. Kimihito, once the initial shock at the sudden assault wore off, began to eagerly reciprocate his homestay's advances with all six of his bodies, his transformation having left him just as horny as they were.

Left behind in the chaos was Miia, the multi-parted lamia having been pulled to the centre of the room as her rivals spread out with their prizes. Once the lamia realized that there was none of her Darling left for her, she stood up on her two meter tail branch, ready to fight for one of his bodies, only to find herself suddenly overcome by strange phantom sensations. This was because Miia and Kimihito now partially share a body, thus they now also partially share a nervous system, with particularly strong stimuli being felt by both of them simultaneously. Thus, when Rachnera slipped both of Kimihito's cocks into her lipples, Miia was racked by the sensation of the arachne's lips around her cocks, and when Lala shoved her equine member into the Kimihito body she had, the lamia could feel it as clearly as if her virginity had been taken instead.

As more of her romantic rivals began their sexual acts with Kimihito's bodies, Miia found herself hunched over the foot of the bed, all six of her arms supporting her as both heads held back moans of desperation.

"Why do those homewreckers get to hog Darling all to themselves?" Thought Miia, "I've loved him longer and harder than anyone else and now that a chance to consummate that love has finally arrived, they steal him away! I can feel them taking the love from darling that should be mine!" Her jealous thoughts continued to stoke her anger, rage slowly consuming her until, suddenly, she realized the truth of the situation. She was now a part of her darling, connected to him so deeply that she could feel everything he felt. That meant that the others weren't just having sex with her darling, but with her as well. So, now that she and darling were one being, it was impossible for the others to have him to themselves because she would always be there. Even if, after today, Darling chooses to marry one of the others, she would be marrying Miia as well, not even the bonds of matrimony able to surpass the intimacy the lamia now shared with her darling.

With this revelation, Miia threw herself into the passionate feeling she was receiving from Kimihito, relishing the fact that she was sharing in the love he was receiving from her friends. As Kimihito began passionately fucking the vagina between Mero's giant shoulders missionary style, Miia manoeuvred the seven meters of tail she shared with darling over and began fucking the hole on the mermaids giant lower body with it, the sensitive tail tip able to slide in almost half a metre before bottoming out.

"Oh Beloved! To think that you would show such love even to a monster such as I!"

Miia reached her lowest set of arms down to begin stroking her cocks as she shifted her focus over to the bodies having sex with Papi and Suu, the two close friends locked in a passionate kiss as they had their way with their individual Kimihito bodies. Suu was aggressively fucking her master, the former human letting out cute, feminine, squeaks as his pussy was taken by the slime-girl's gooey cock while her hands had morphed into tubes so they could envelope and milk both of his cocks at once. Papi meanwhile, was riding Kimihito's cocks cowgirl style, her ass cheeks of slapping audibly against his tail as she bounced on one of his twin shafts. The harpy's wing-arms were wrapped around her lover's head, pulling it tight against her right crotch as he deepthroated the ten-inch shaft residing there while his hands were busy stroking and fondling the cock and balls between her left pair of legs.

"Come on master! Let me taste your cum, fill me with seed so that I can become one with it!"

"B-boss! Papi feels so good. Please don't stop! Keep making Papi's cocks feel good while you fertilize Papi's eggs!"

As the two liminals broke their kiss to let out passionate cries, Miia turned her two heads towards each other and began to make out with herself, both of her forked tongues brushing against one another as they explored their twin's home. A phantom pressure then began to compress the lamia's hips, a quick glance to the side revealing that Centorea had finally figured out how she wanted to go about her lovemaking. The centaur was sat down with her quartet of nuts laying on Kimihito's crotch, with the base of her enormous horsecock laying along his body; the shafts flared head was nearly two metres past his head. Kimihito had wrapped his arms around the girthy shaft and was vigorously stroking it while simultaneously kissing and licking the part laying on his face. As he pleasured his lover's immense shaft, the centaur was gyrating her hips, making sure not to put the full weight of her massive lower body on him. This caused her beanbag sized ballsack to rub across that bodies twin cocks, stimulating them as if they were being tit-fucked.

"Lord Kimihito, thank you for debasing yourself in such a way for my sake! To know that even with this dirty, sinful body your love is still so strong makes me proud to be your sworn knight." As Centorea spoke, she reached up and began to grope her massive tits, an action that Miia mirrored with her centre pair of arms. Since she had two pairs of breasts however, the lamia had to alternate which of her two pairs she was pleasuring every once in a while, as her upper pair of arms was needed to keep her from falling onto the bed.

The pleasure of having sex with six women at once was incredibly overwhelming to the conjoined Miia and Kimihito, the sensations of exotic masturbation from the red-haired lamia's body only compounding their pleasure, and they let out a seven-fold scream of joy as a multitude of orgasms racked their bodies one after another. Thick blasts of cum rocketed out of their fourteen cocks, some filling the orifice they were inside while others simply launched out and splattered across whatever surfaces were nearby. Alongside their cocks, their sixteen breasts also began to spray small streams of white liquid; Lala, who had been sucking on one of Kimihito's breast as she fucked him, got a mouthful of this sweet, creamy, milk before it eventually dried up to just a slight trickle.

The other six liminals weren't far behind their lovers, each of them adding their own voices to the cacophony of lewd moans that now filled the room. Papi thrust her hips forward, burying her right cock down one of Kimihito's throats as it fired its load directly into his stomach. Meanwhile her left cock's cum was being mostly caught by Suu's body and incorporated into the slime-girl's form alongside the twin loads she was absorbing from Kimihito. Adding to the fluid entering Suu's body was the milk that shot not only from the breasts of both of Kimihito's bodies, but from Papi's as well, the harpy's mosquito bites releasing a pair of unimpressive spurts of milk, barely enough to fill a tablespoon between them. Despite all this fluid intake, the slime's body wasn't getting any bigger however, as she was losing just as much cum as she was gaining as she ejaculated into Kimihito, his stomach slowly bloating as his womb filled with the seed she got from Centorea.