Everyday Life with Mutant Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Centorea was herself unleashing a torrent of centaur jizz, one which rapidly began to fill the room and pour out the open doorway, forcing Kimihito to sit the body underneath Centorea up on it's arms to prevent being drowned in the woman's never-ending flood of semen. This flood was only worsened when her breasts, which had been largest of the homestays before Mero and Suu's transformations, added their own personal brand of cream to the mix. Twin waterfalls of milk fell onto her still ejaculating penis that, unlike those of Miia, Kimihito, and Papi, continued to flow with no end in sight.

Mero, the only member of the household not in possession of a cock in some form, basked in pleasure as her upper vagina milked her beloved's hemipenes for all they were worth while her lower vagina attempted the same with the tail that filled it currently. Just like with the others, Mero's two sets of tits began leaking milk. When she noticed this, Mero forced Kimihito to suckle on one of her upper nipples, immediately switching him to the other when the first had run dry. The set on her giant lower body meanwhile simply added it's milk to the now ankle deep pool of bodily fluids.

The next liminal to cum was Rachnera. The arachne had moved Kimihito's cocks from her lipples to her vagina-nipples, and had been teasing his virginal pussy with two of her eight arms while two more had been toying with his delicate, milky, nipples. Her honey's face was pressed into her second right breast, the dicknipple touching the back of his throat. As she felt her orgasm arrive however, she pulled her lover's face back slightly, allowing his mouth to be filled with her cum to the point that it began to leak out around her cock. This sight brought a grin of joy to the dominatrix's face, enjoying how easy it was to tease her Honey's sensitive new body. When her topmost pair of breasts began to lactate, the arachne used two of her free hands to pinch them shut, letting the pressure build to the point that, when she released them, a powerful spray shot directly at Kimihito's head, soaking his hair and face. This act rewarded the arachne with another small shot of cum from both of honey's cocks.

The final member of the group, Lala, had arguably the least mutated body among her friends. As such her lovemaking was also fairly typical, with the dullahan going with simple missionary position. Of course her massive equine tool meant that she was the one doing the fucking, contrary to what even she herself would have expected. When her mouth had suddenly been filled with her lover's milk, the brief loss of concentration prevented her from holding back her orgasm any longer. Much like with the body Suu had been fucking, this body's womb was filled by litres of cum that made him look like he was in the early stages of pregnancy, the fact that his breasts were lactating only strengthening this impression. Meanwhile, the dullahan's cock-neck was filling her head with it's own payload, small dribbles of cum and milk leaking from the corners of her mouth. Lala herself had also begun to lactate, her milk joining the cum from Kimihito's cocks in the pool forming on his stomach.

With all seven women having finally made love to the man of their desires, if not exactly in the way they might have expected, everyone's libidos were at last satisfied. For the next few minutes they simply cuddled and basked in the afterglow, the cum and milk slurry draining out of the room slowly over time.

This moment of peace was not to last however, as all six of Kimihito's bodies decoupled from their partner, one of them standing up as tall as he could on his tail before making an announcement to the room:

"Alright girls, that was fun, but if we don't hurry all that cum is going to stain the floors and carpets, which will smell as bad as it looks. Not to mention the fact that I imagine many of your own rooms are probably in need of cleaning too. Follow me downstairs and I'll hand out cleaning supplies and divide up the tasks so we can prevent any long-term damage." with instructions given, he then gazed nervously to one side before continuing in a less commanding tone. "Afterwards we can have a discussion about what we're going to do moving forwards, considering our new bodies, and after that I'll need to call Ms Smith as well."

The homestays were taken aback at first by the sudden shift in gear and bizarre priorities of their host, but they all knew that was simply how Kimihito operated. So, all of them looking forwards to exploring the new relationship they now had with their love, marched downstairs with smiles on their faces.

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------------