Everyday Things

Story Info
Daily Admirations.
906 words
4.62
6.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers

Dearest Marissa,

Once the spark of attraction has occurred, and the chemistry between two people has been pulsing through their veins, each subsequent encounter adds further proof that they've truly fallen for each other. At least, that's the way it's been for me. It's as if I'm looking at a new favorite painting in the National Gallery, when another image is added to the canvas, making it even more captivating and wonderful.

Watching you at the salon while getting a pedicure was no exception. Your smile to the woman tending to your feet, the way you laid back in the chair, completely comfortable in yourself and enjoying that hour of pampering. That simple moment reminded me of how confident you are in your own skin, and it made me realize that it's the woman inside you that I truly love. Your self-image and personality is what provides that special glow.

As we walked through the market, I was impressed with the way you went about gathering the items on your list. Most would have an air of stress, trying to get out in the least amount of time, or in the most efficient manner. Instead, you made me feel that we were first doing something together, and secondly, picking up some vegetables and fruit. The occasional touch of your hand on my arm, or the look in your eye as you looked up at me, made an everyday thing seem unique and special.

I know it's frustrating that I have to work so much in the evenings, always staring into my laptop. But the way you glide your fingertips over my shoulders as you walk by me, and whisper to me, makes me so grateful to have you in my life. The little giggle as you walk past, your sexy trademark, confirms to me in a microsecond that you know you're my top priority, even though I'm busy at the moment.

Yesterday I watched you walking back to our place, talking with your walking partner. Your smile and mannerisms told me everything I needed to know. You're so warm and engaging, even from 50 meters away. Your excitement and thrill for life is so obvious, and it radiates from you without you even trying.

Last Friday, when we had a conversation on the love seat before dinner, I was a little uneasy at first. I wasn't sure how you'd react. But as I talked, and you moved in close to me, resting your head on my shoulder, your hand on my thigh, I knew exactly what you felt.

Your body language told me, ". . . put your arm around me Jon, it'll be alright."

Your soothing voice, so assuring and sensual, added another fact to my list of why I love you. The way your hand moved up and down my thigh, the way your body was relaxed as you leaned into me, told me you feel the same way. Thank you, babe, you removed a weight off my back.

So as I recognize how your everyday actions and mannerisms melt me, I want to fill your life with similar impressions. I love doing those things for you that some would view as unmasculine, but I know send a powerful message to you. Getting caught making the bed, doing the dishes, stocking the refrigerator, or cleaning the inside of your car may seem unnecessary to some. But I love doing those things, because it's my way of showing you that we're in this together, and that your everyday things are my things too.

All of this makes for the extremely strong connection we share. It's that connection that turns our lovemaking into such an intense and erotic experience. Last night, as I kissed the back of your neck when we got in bed, and my hand cupped your breast, I could feel the warm rush through my body. You ignite my manliness with the slightest act of affection, so when I heard your moan of pleasure, I immediately wanted to ravage you.

Showing you how committed I am to your pleasure is important to me, which is one reason why I love to go down on you. Looking up into your eyes as I pinch your nipples and kiss and lick your pussy is such a turn on for me. Hearing you moan as I suck your clit into my mouth makes me even more thirsty for your tasty juices. I love the feeling of eating you while your body arches and you tighten up from head to toe with each orgasm.

I love it when you've had half a dozen orgasms, and then get crazy horny to feel my cock inside of you. The way you jump to your knees and stick your ass high in the air makes me rock hard. And watching my cock glide slowly in and out of your pussy is so sexy babe. The combination of your sexy body and the amazingly fantastic woman that you are drives me wild babe.

So today, my love, as we go our separate ways for several hours, imagine me adoring and admiring you during each moment of your day. You may think it's trivial, but every movement, every word, every expression that flows from your lips, adds more proof that you're my queen, and that you own me completely, which is exactly how I want it to be.

All my love,

Jon

JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers