All Comments on 'Everyone Knows But Them Ch. 02'

by les_sammy_0211

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
Please continue

It's just starting to get good. Please don't listen to those commentators that dissed chapter one. It was a wonderful first chapter of a potentially hot, passionate story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
keep writing

I agree with vetspet. Ignore the bad comments

this story has great potential. I'd love a steamy sex between them and what happens afterward. Don't give up writing.

katballou63katballou63over 12 years ago

I agree, don't let a few haters stop you from writing, not only was this story great, but I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Come on Sammy, you can do it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stay strong!

I love your story and hope you will continue on. Your characters are really strong and I really like the story line as well. I'd love to read chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Apart from a little editing needing to be done, your story is really good, PLEASE continue, you can't leave this story now.

TaGiMLTaGiMLover 12 years ago
Never give up!

Maybe you got some negative comments, but you also have to look at the good ones, too! I liked it very much and thought it had a lot of potential. I feel that because of those negative comments you didn't give this chapter enough time to develop and rushed through it to get to the action between the main characters. In doing so you may have given those negative comments more weight than they deserve by allowing them to affect your story. Remember, often people are quicker to judge than they are to extend praise, so hang in there and put out the best story you can, regardless. To quote U2, "don't let the b*stards get you down!"

nivaninivaniover 12 years ago
Agree!!!

I have to agree with everyone else....F@#K the negativity!!! I love all of your stories...although this one was rushed, I still liked it...keep writing S.J.,,,not every writer gives insight about themselves on here, but you did...and thats what grabbed my attention as a reader since your first story...And remember its is Your story and You are the one who decides the beginning, middle and end...not everybody else!!!!;))))

julrijulriover 12 years ago
its coming along fine! good story!

Hon, the story is great! sure its got some spelling/editing issues. I am sure so do your other ones; SO friggin what!If people don't like it they can buy a book for $19.95! I read the comments on chapter 1. all positive from what i read. Listen its a good story the plot is great, everything else is fine. Take the negative with the positive for balance, just don't let the negative outweigh it! If not a good old fashioned FU to them is quite in order. So cowboy up! The story is wonderful.I am so enjoying this ride you are taking us on.

p.s. dont rush it or I will claw your eyes out! :-)

thank you for sharing your writing with us. J~

iamsuziamsuzover 12 years ago

I don't know what negative comments you got on Ch.1 but I'm enjoying the story enough that I couldn't wait to read this chapter and am really looking forward to the next one :-) Please don't let any negativity get to you, it seems to me that the positive comments far outweigh them. Your characters are engaging and the storyline's good. I hope you will finish this story, and will write more m/m ones :-)

Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great! Such a refreshing style - thanks

Please do not be put off by plebs. You give such a graphical account of budding love without the need to go into step by step sexploits. My imagination was in overdrive and my mind fully satisfied with the thought provoking nuances. Please, please give us more!

JasperBlazeJasperBlazeover 12 years ago
Yes!!!

This story is great!!! I hoped you would complete it, the story goes without saying Its great. Please ignore the negative comments they are more than likely jealous that they can't write as good :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am so sorry that you have been getting slammed for your story. :( Personally, I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)

knarf82077knarf82077over 12 years ago
big fan

Personally I enjoyed chapter 1 and was glad to see the new chapter.... Really excited to see how thstory continues to develop...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Im so in love with this story.everyday i check waiting for the next chapter. keep writing!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tell me this isn't the final chapter

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievable

i agree with jasperblaze,please do not listen to jealous haters, i loved chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
have those comments you refer to been removed

because I can find no negative comments. None at all. I dont know what you are talking about. The story was sound and could easily have run to 4 or 5 chapters of delicious teasing of we, your readers. M/M romance/erotica could do with a fresh voice and you bring that.

KaylahLilyKaylahLilyover 12 years ago
Don't give up...

I really like how the first chapter is written: great characters, conflict... I don't like that you let jealous haters who probably don't know how to write a sentence much less an entire story get to you. Chapter two obviously fell a tad flat. I was looking forward to the tension and conflict at the dinner. Rewrite chapter or part two...I know you have it in you to make it just as brilliant if not better than part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm kinda confused...to be honest

I like the idea of your story and it's not bad at all--I actually quite enjoy it but I'm slightly confused about what's going on and why everything is happening so quickly. That's my only issue...oh and second issue...we need the next chapter! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously? Shame on you!!!

I'm not going to coddle you and tell you this chapter was great. It had more holes in the plot than a bowl of Cheerios. Was it better than the first chapter? Barely, but it's still just as sloppy. You're not taking your time to give us good quality work that we know you're capable of. Honestly, I feel like you're throwing shit together in hopes that we'll devour crap. You knew that by the disclaimer you put up. Delete this post if you want but 'man up' and be honest. Yeah, please do finish, but give me the steak and not the cow patty.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Disappointed, this chapter was a bit of a let down. I didn't feel that you were into this chapter. I couldn't sink my teeth into this, it still feels like it's missing something, it just feels 'blah'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.....shame...

I enjoyed the concept of this it was good but you just had to Liste to the jerks what about the people who favorite you? Do they not matter?

BluMoonChildBluMoonChildover 12 years ago
I Agree

With everyone else. You can't give up the ghost on this story. It's got such great potential. Everyone's a critic. And maybe this one is not to everyone's liking, but so what? Learn from all the comments, the good, bad, and the ugly, and make them work for you.

I'll tell you the truth, I can't give you the 5 stars that I'd like, because I know that you can make this chapter way better than it is. The revised chapter is what I'm waiting for. Don't let us down.

les_sammy_0211les_sammy_0211over 12 years agoAuthor
News to all of you...

There will be NO revised chapter. There will be NO continuation to this story or any of the others my wife was working on. She will not be writing anymore.

Vivian McCallister

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
Omg

Mr. vivian mcallister...we all would really like to know what happened and why your wife.wouldn't be writing anymore..i was actively following the stories...plz don't be disheartened by the comments...

Also, everybody plz let us give les_sammy_0211 another chance to showcase work...not all of us are born perfect...we get beter with practice...

Plz continue...

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
I'm so sorry

I'm sorry I read ur update just now....may les_sammy_0211 get well soon...good wishes to her...

Ms.vivian mcallister(typo)...sorry

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Best of luck

In all of your future endeavours. You will be missed

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
You are doing well.

I sincerely hope that you do finish this series. I think you are doing admirably, though I gather you are not quite as pleased. All the comments, which I have read and written, have been positive, so please continue.

danielrogerashleydanielrogerashleyover 12 years ago
Well done!

Reading the first part of the story and then the comment at the beginning of this one I'm glad you decided to finish this. Well thought out, well written and you clearly put your heart into it. What makes it work is the first chapter and that you invested time into both chapters. You set up the finale with a good story, plot and subtext so screw the negative criticism. It only fuelled you to do it for yourself which is the only true reason to write a story. A lot of people here don't have the patience to read a story that isn't finished by the last page and doesn't immediately begin and end with sexual content but you're more capable of writing something with a bigger picture. Well done, if you're not getting paid as a writer, you have the potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

I loved the story and would love to read more from you.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I wrote you a message just earlier on ch. 1. I feel like you may have hurried this chapter. You mentioned feedback that almost made you not finish the story. That would have been a shame. But, I think that part of you that was unsure about continuing made you rush to get it done. The improvement was that you let us in on conversations like with Callie and him and Derek so that we got some more info on the characters. But, I hope we'll learn more about his past with this Grayson. The parts I felt were hurried were not involving time passing with him and Vic. When Derek showing up to kiss him at the end and them going to the bedroom, that didn't feel right. We're talking about a guy who was surprised he kissed Vic on a first date. He hasn't slept with Vic after a month. Maybe that is b/c he was into Derek, but I still think you made him move too fast. Extreme attraction to Derek could account for anything up to sleeping with him, but I think it would have been in the living room since bedroom means sex usually. Whether you write for this genre again or not, just work on developing characters, using more of the senses to allow the character to experience it on more levels and feel drawn into the story and don't rush it. Let it develop at a slower pace. You built up the Petey thing and then threw it away by having him see him before it. So we missed the crazy scene it would have been with Derek not only shocking his friends by bringing a guy but the two of them being jealous of each other.

Hope this helps as you write more. I hope you'll keep writing and not let feedback disuade you from doing so.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I see you fix the one thing I pointed out in ch 3 :)

DelsetDelsetabout 10 years ago
@_@

I can't wait to click into then next installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous